UPS

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,5Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
2 947 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 52 641 értékelés megtekintése

Good : management, co-workersBad : it's so hard to meet their expectation

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good : management, co-workersBad : it's so hard to meet their expectationI was a delivery driver here for 3 months.But I got an incident during my work, so I had to resign for this things happened during my probation period.

Fantastic place to work.

If multidrop delivery is what you're looking for then you won't find a better place to work. The training was excellent and you feel supported by the whole team. The manager is possibly the best I've worked for and the staff are very supportive. The pay is good and increases over time. The job is fast paced but then all parcel delivery firms are fast paced. The difference here is you're allowed time to build up your ability rather than being thrown into the deep end.

Pro érvek

Excellent staff, management and training.

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Super busy during peak season, always working hard!

Great place to work, a good family to be a part of, I loved it. Most everyone, was/would always be there for you, if needed. I only wish they had a place for me in the off season. I miss it! If you do your job and stay focused, this job cannot be topped. Great feeling, working for UPS! So many warm and fuzzies at the end of the day. You definitely run a little bit but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Pro érvek

Staying busy, hard work, cool peops and great money

Kontra érvek

Off season, no place for hardworking, dedicated individuals such as myself throughout the year

Lots of mismanagement

They seem to have a problem, communicating with their drivers on a daily basis. The drivers have to put up with a lot of nonsense and bad mismanagement.

Good Pay, Decent Hours

Pay was 22 an hour plus 60 cents per mile driven. Not too difficult once you get the gist of it, hours aren't consistent which can be a problem. Overall everyone is friendly and is a good place to work.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Good Job

good job, easy staff, always ppportunity to do more work great atmosphere of workers willing to help,cons would be personal vehicular wear and tear, and the onboarding process was weird
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Getting to learn how things work at UPS getting the delivery experience under your beltWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Unfair treatment. I worked as a peak seasonal driver, helper. And my driver basically do all of the work on me if we have 120 stops, me as the driver HELPER will hop off and do 105 of those stops wow the driver take cares of the other 15. and while they’re trying to overwork you . The not paying you all of your hours that you worked. if you don’t keep up with your time and hours they are going to shorten you on every paycheck you’re gonna have to call them and get it straighten out every week. And go to a whole Lot of unnecessary drama just to get your money that you work for and money that they overworked you for at that. I do not recommend anyone to work for UPS as a driver helper.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Exhausting depressing overworked for very little payWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Exhausting overworked, you are riding with the driver and he’s treating you like you his personal assistant. Once the driver helper gets on the truck, the driver basically sit back and make the helper do 96% of the work for the day

Fun workplaces

It was a great experience working with ups. Everyone was cool and the work place is clean, environment was also friendly and whole team helps each other.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Most unprofessional company I’ve ever worked for

They lie about everything, this is the most unprofessional company I’ve ever worked for. They use you until they no longer need and then throw you away when they no longer need you. Please stay away from anything to do with UPS. This company needs to be exposed for the evil and deceitful things they’re doing to people. They will literally tell you anything to keep you around simply for there own benefit. The money isn’t worth all of the driving and labor you provide daily.

Kontra érvek

Unfair pay, disrespectful staff, unprofessional business
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Working in a different environment What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I like working there and kept me going What is the work environment and culture like at the company?They are very nice and they never discriminateWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Go to work do my job and go home

Awesome

Fun and exciting enjoyed everything and every minute Good pay and great benefits. Opportunity for lots of overtime if you want it. Work life balance could be better if you have a family. Sometimes you have to work long days, but pay is good.

Great temporary job

If you don't mind being busy for a few hours each day, it's a great temporary job. They expect you to deliver all of the packages assigned to you but it's not an unreasonable number. They'll even adjust the amount of packages to something more suitable for you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Awesome , great hours, great pay!What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Dogs, finding addresses . Having to deal with traffic.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Busy,Steady,Professional, Clean. And would work there again.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Go in by 10. Get paperwork. Load my section. Then start.

Ups seasonal

This was an amazing seasonal job I loved it so much! Ups was fun to work for I’m going to do it again if I can! Work balance was awesome. So simple it was a goal everyday to get route completed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fast paced busy work strict timeframe, great pay

Very active position in all weather. Pays very well no weekend ( unless busy season) but long hours 830am till dark most days. First 30 days you need to get your route done in under so many hours whixh is next to impossible without speeding. Which if caught speeding or get into ANY accident ( even if 100% not your fault) then your fired. Not for everyone. Senior drivers have it way easier with easy routes while new guys are always stuck with worst routes after training. Also if you get done early thinking you can finally make it home for dinner your wrong as you be helping others with their routes so better off just being safe as you can and get it done right. Absolutely organize your truck on lunch break and go in early to orangize it cause while they load it up for you they do a horrible job and you be lucky to find your packages quickly. good luck!

Good pay

As a doordash driver, this is the dream scenario. Great hourly pay with mileage pay. Lots of stops but over a small area. No more driving 10 miles for 10 bucks and hoping for a good tip. Wish it was year round.

Busy, until it’s not

As a seasonal temp, it’s busy until it’s not and then you don’t work. If it would have panned out like it was explained to me, everything would have been fine. As it was, I forked out $1500 for a used topper and only made $3700 during the time I worked there, 1/3 - 1/2 what I was told I could expect. Two weeks were just over 40, the rest were 24-30 hours for the whole week, M-Sat. I was expecting 60 hours a week minimum and possibly 70. Hardly worth the hassle of everything you go through and the attitude some give you for taking their work. Once you had your packages to deliver, it was a great job. It was the before and after that were at times, hard to deal with. I was the only topper covered truck to I could haul more than anyone else. They said they loved that I had so much room and ten only gave me the same as a small car. I could have taken 4-5 times that per round. I only got that one time. I took my entire days worth of deliveries where most everyone else had to go back to get more 3-4 times. Wasn’t what I expected all the way around. Wouldn’t do it again.

Good money

Kontra érvek

Not enough hours to make it worth while
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

Good place for make money, you can work as much as 60hours per week , after 8 hours day is extra . But if you look for life balance isn’t the right place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?UPS consistently got my paycheck wrong. Week after week it was the same thing. In fact, during a 3 month span. I was shorted over $600. I kept records of my time which help me recover most of the money. I sincerely would not recommend UPS as a career.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Refer to question #1. Being consistently shorted on your paycheck is extremely stressful.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Fast paced and everyone is monitored through the scanners GPSWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?I resigned. I could not trust them to ever get my paycheck correct.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You work on good environment just your skills that you have and you used it to help customer and get the job done

Working with UPS was a great experience for me for the first time I am doing my job like UPS it was very challenging but also very educating because I learned a lot about postal code and expanded my customer service more better and it was good for me to see when I go beyond helping customers make me feeling good at the end of the day the only thing that I can say I would like if when your contact was done if they could have given me the chance to be a part of the organization

I don’t get any

Kontra érvek

I could have get some more
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Okay first job -- be ready to really move

While I only worked a seasonal position, the drivers I worked with were longer hires. Some really liked the job, and others seemed to just be getting day to day. A typical day as a driver helper was as follows: Meet my driver at a spot that worked for them, assist in delivering packages, and then dropped off where asked. (I always asked to be dropped off at the warehouse).Every driver I was with would hand me packages and tell me where to deliver them. It was straightforward with little human interaction. Non-residential areas usually had a worker who would at least greet us. The seat in the trucks I sat in was NOT comfortable and you should absolutely dress in layers. Most of the time my driver would stop for lunch.There seemed to always be trouble with management, however, and, as this was my first job that was incredibly frustrating. Their system for telling me where I was going/who I would be with was messed up (costing me time on the clock when I went towns over from my normal meetup location because I was prompted to). Overall, it is an extremely physically demanding job. I was incredibly sore the first 3 to 4 days working, and started to dread getting up. Expect little time off as you are working every day sans major federal holidays and or Sunday.

Pro érvek

Lunch break, good pay, weekly pay

Kontra érvek

Manegnment left much to be desired
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: UPS? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

• Vállalatok
  • UPS
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
  • Delivery Driver
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?