UPS

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,5Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
52 640 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 52 641 értékelés megtekintése

Nem ajánlom bohóc hely bohóc emberekkel inkorrekt vezetőség szavahihetetlsn banda,

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
A blu Line parcel a UPS pesti alvállalkozója egy gerinctelen banda,hazug inkorrekt tulajdonos,a megbízott főnök normális de nem tud hatást gyakorolni a tulajra amiért szép lassan elfogynak az emberek,mert minden normális munkavállaló felmond,napi min10 óra munka,fizetés nulla.

Nincs

Vicc

Ok position

You come in pick up boxes of various sizes to be delivered in a systematic delivery schedule. You are followed on ups gps tracking system so big brother is always watching you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fast paced job that pays well

I worked as a Seasonal Private Vehicle Delivery Driver for 2 months. The pay was great with overtime including Saturdays. Training was a bit rushed and stressful but as soon as you were put in the field you are able to figure things out and the job becomes quite simple.

Pay & Hours

Poor initial training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing is a terrible company What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Being over worked and unpaid What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Terrible and uninspiring What is a typical day like for you at the company?Dreadful and exhausting

Productive work environment

Hours were horrible. Males defiantly rule the work space. There was too much over load ...packages were extremely heavy. Breaks were too short couldn't be over a minute late at a start time of 3:50am.

Flexible shifts

Overload

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Very professional

Working as a sleeper driver for ups is the best trucking job one can ever get. Newer equipments. You haul only for ups from a ups hub to a ups hub. Good benefits and pay as long as you don’t mind being an over the road drive. Home every week!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to work, but crazy hours

While I enjoyed my time at UPS, I also didn't enjoy the pressure management placed on the drivers, preload team or the dispatchers. The sheer amount of unrealistic goals placed on our laps was stunning. Everyday felt like a competition to see how much the dispatchers could work the drivers without killing them. No matter how much you did, there was always another goal they pushed for, regardless of how unattainable that goal was. I learned a lot, but the hours and stress started getting to me.

Horrible

Overworked and underpaid. Hopefully next contract will fix it. Horrible management. Constant schedule change. Only good part is full benefits for part time

Productive and fun

Fun place to work at, has a good team everyone is friendly, supervisors are cool, sometimes you can leave early if all the the volume is done and loaded

Toller Arbeitgeber

Ich bin sehr zufrieden und froh dort zu arbeiten. Jeden Tag lernt man was neues, die Arbeit wird nie langweilig. Toller Zusammenhalt und Gleichheit bei Kollegen und auch Vorgesetzten, alles sind per Du.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's what YOU make of it

Make sure you go into the job wanting to be a team player. If You just think about yourself and your work, like many in the company do, in the end it will be harder for you. If you don't have thick skin, sticking around at this job will give it to you. A lot of the people in management just look at their jobs as a job not a career. Most hubs that I have worked in are very unorganized. This makes the job tougher.

Healthcare

Lots of mismanagement

They seem to have a problem, communicating with their drivers on a daily basis. The drivers have to put up with a lot of nonsense and bad mismanagement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Benefits and Pay are great but the culture and job are difficult

I have been in management and a union worker, so I've seen both sides of work at UPS. The dynamic here is union vs management which isn't healthy for the culture of the company. The job itself, depending on your position, isn't too terrible unless you get abused because you're a great worker. Regardless of what side you fall on, union or management, this is true. If you can deal with all the UPS BS and long hours, you'll do very well financially.

Pay, Benefits

Culture, Long Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Honest Gold for Honest Work.

If you're looking to make some money over the holiday season, this is the place to be. One week I made over 1k working 48 hours and all I had to do was take packages from the truck to the customer's doors. Foolproof, a literal monkey could do it. They key to making hella bread though is it get a good driver who'll help you get as many hours as possible, mine's route was my neighborhood so he picked my up from my house. I burned zero gas going to work and got dropped off at the end of the day. It was great and it's super fun if you have a cool driver to talk to, definitely not easy work, you will be tired and sometimes cold, but the truck are honestly super warm with the heater going. This is a great gig tho, I would highly recommend it. Just get a good driver, don't be a burden to him (Don't be late or lazy) and don't complain, and you'll be fine and make a lot of money, best paying job out there for the amount of work required.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Horrible experience! They expect even the smallest person to lift 200+ lbs although in the job description it says up to 50 lbs. The belt goes way too fast to keep up which causes boxes to fall off the sides, which makes it very difficult to walk in the 2ft of walk space that they give you. You get a half hour break in the 7-8 hrs that you’re breaking your back with No other small breaks! The supervisors there shout at you like you’re an animal! *mind you, some of these managers have been there 2 weeks with no experience but got their position because they happen to be a friend of the main person running the warehouse! It’s completely unfair and should be investigated!! What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Read my last passageWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Completely the worst experience!What is a typical day like for you at the company?I’m gone from that horrible place so there is no typical day there for me

It’s all about favoritism

If you’re not favored. You’re screwed. All they care about is moving the boxes as fast as you can so you will make them look good. Some coworkers are cool and some are just suck! It’s not worth unless you’re trying to be a UPS driver

La seguridad es primero

Excelente lugar para trabajar buenos beneficios y pago

Pro érvek

Orientados a trabajar en equipo y seguros

Kontra érvek

Es difícil conseguir trabajo permanente

no good reviews

management micromanages, no flexibility, employees are not heard, very strict attendance policy. The dress code is trash and management acts as if you are beneath them

Productive and good workplace

As a PVD Driver (Seasonal) I had a good time in the road, in contact with Supervisors occasionally. Do a good amount of workload from the warehouse and have some good experiences with UPS Drivers.

Strenuous Physical Activity & Stressful Customer Interactions

You might’ve guessed, but you’ll be lifting a lot — the problem is that you have to move so fast it’s hard to keep proper posture and easy to get injured. If you need a job now, do it! I got paid above minimum wage, and my store had a commission structure that paid some bills all on its own. But long term, maybe think twice unless you’re very active and aware of your lifting technique.

What you would expect

Moving boxes, what can I say! I had the rural route, was nice and relaxing as the stops were pretty spaced out from one another. Not the worst job. Not sure if I could do it full time for years though. It was a temporary gig. Had very few hours though.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: UPS? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés