UPS

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,5Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
52 640 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 52 641 értékelés megtekintése

Nem ajánlom bohóc hely bohóc emberekkel inkorrekt vezetőség szavahihetetlsn banda,

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
A blu Line parcel a UPS pesti alvállalkozója egy gerinctelen banda,hazug inkorrekt tulajdonos,a megbízott főnök normális de nem tud hatást gyakorolni a tulajra amiért szép lassan elfogynak az emberek,mert minden normális munkavállaló felmond,napi min10 óra munka,fizetés nulla.

Nincs

Vicc

Fantastic place to work.

If multidrop delivery is what you're looking for then you won't find a better place to work. The training was excellent and you feel supported by the whole team. The manager is possibly the best I've worked for and the staff are very supportive. The pay is good and increases over time. The job is fast paced but then all parcel delivery firms are fast paced. The difference here is you're allowed time to build up your ability rather than being thrown into the deep end.

Pro érvek

Excellent staff, management and training.

Management was unprofessional

I would never work for UPS again. hours always varied. Pay was very low I felt like I was exploited. Hours were always shorter than what was scheduled.

Good and bad

Good Benefits and tools to work with. Training and changes are not a strong point- often now knowing until it is rolled out. Pleasant working environment.

sick as heck

A typical workplace for the most part. Good benefits and caring coworkers are at times overshadowed by union contracts and city policies that prevent common sense solutions, but also prevent some cronyism and abuse. Poor performers are difficult to remove, but good workers need not fear loss of employment. Infrequent upward mobility.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Hard work.

What is the best part of working at the company?The staff was cool. The work was hard. Good spring board for me to get in with AmazonWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Hard work. Palletizing packages and being the one responsible for 50 lbs and over. Was torture on my injured back neck and shoulder. Thank God the hours were 8 or less.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?All the staff and most of my coworkers were friendly. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Get there and work my tail off until I go home. Sweating sore exhausted and oh so tired.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Was an okay place to work if you know the right people

Would come into work clock in and just be told what to do and where to go. Occasional work meetings to set goals and would follow up but did not seem genuine in the process. They just need you to maintain speed and hit your times dont care about much else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No family time and stressful environment

Only thing good is pay which is every week. That’s about it. Everything else sucks. Long hours. Or no hours at all come to work not knowing if your going to work or not.

Fun workplace

Had fun at UPS. Supervisors care for your safety a lot and also check up on you. I always push myself and see it as a workout. If you’re the type of person who likes challenges and likes to get paid “working out” then this is the job for you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Super busy during peak season, always working hard!

Great place to work, a good family to be a part of, I loved it. Most everyone, was/would always be there for you, if needed. I only wish they had a place for me in the off season. I miss it! If you do your job and stay focused, this job cannot be topped. Great feeling, working for UPS! So many warm and fuzzies at the end of the day. You definitely run a little bit but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Pro érvek

Staying busy, hard work, cool peops and great money

Kontra érvek

Off season, no place for hardworking, dedicated individuals such as myself throughout the year

Physically demanding

Working as a package handler at UPS has been a great experience for me. The team atmosphere is positive and supportive, and the management is approachable and fair. The job itself is physically demanding, but it keeps me active and provides me with a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day.

fun place to work

UPS seasonal is an amazing job that I wish I could work all year long. The daily work is hard but fufilling. once you have been there you will find the job, hard, rewarding and fufilling all at the same time.

Easy

Easy money for all the holidays, no one on your back asking you questions, able to do things on your own and on your own pace and time. I would sign up to work there again next seaso

terrible communication

There was no communication and I was never properly trained. I did not know if I was working until the day before and I previously had some important things planned and was unable to make it to work

Average workplace

Start at 9 am and work until all packages are delivered and pickups are done, very long and hot days in the summer, very physical and hard on the body

Horrible Employer

They literally work you like you're in prison! 3.5 hrs a day is ridiculous how does one live off that. They expect employees to do 3 jobs in 3hrs. Unfair they dont care for their employees at all

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Hard work but not bad once you get to know what your doing

Union is good once you get on you can’t get fired always working a skeleton crew but good manual labor mindless labor great people to work with I would recommend it for a second job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Environment and working with other employees.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Upper level management is terrible.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Good for the most part. Some things could be different.What is a typical day like for you at the company?It's like Groundhog day. Same thing all the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Long Hours, bad management, good pay

Expect long hours, unprofessional management who berate you and threaten violence but expect good pay, overall great for a student to make a ton of cash but otherwise eh

Team Work Makes The Dream Work

I only worked at UPS for a short time, but the Team on the docks was wonderful. I worked the overnight shift and I felt the Mgmt was fair and genuinely cared about the Team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great workout and great benefits.

Ups is Very supportive for people with epilepsy and other medical conditions. Benefits are awesome, BUT Pay can be higher for the package handlers for how hard this work is sometimes. Also some supervisors should be more trained on how to handle situations with people who have medical conditions. Sometimes they forget someone has a health problem and they have no care for it and push you nearly to death, that’s mainly the young supervisors. NOT ALL SUPERVISORS, but some really need more training on health problems and other things in general.

Pro érvek

Great workout and benefits.

Kontra érvek

Short breaks and pay can be higher for the hard work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: UPS? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés