UPS

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,5Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
51 685 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 51 686 értékelés megtekintése

Nem ajánlom bohóc hely bohóc emberekkel inkorrekt vezetőség szavahihetetlsn banda,

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
A blu Line parcel a UPS pesti alvállalkozója egy gerinctelen banda,hazug inkorrekt tulajdonos,a megbízott főnök normális de nem tud hatást gyakorolni a tulajra amiért szép lassan elfogynak az emberek,mert minden normális munkavállaló felmond,napi min10 óra munka,fizetés nulla.

Nincs

Vicc
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Complete mismanagment resulting is chaos.

Horrendous management. Extremely frustrating environment to work in. 10 minute break for 5 hours of hard labor. Supervisors work against one another instead of together and employees are constantly frustrated and overworked while being completely unsupported.

None.

Kontra érvek

The entire job in itself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Capability of being an Amazing place to work!

Unfortunately there are many jobs that don’t put people in the right positions and that creates BAD management! UPS has shown to be one of those companies where you realize it’s about who you know and how you are with management that decides where you go at Some locations I am aware of! UPS use to have such an amazing culture AND management but now it has become more of a miners game and who will work like a dog for the pay….wish things would of not gotten worse but now I just hope the new generation will change all of that!

Pro érvek

Overtime for union workers and benefits

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, sometimes a lunch break, bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Weekly payroll disbursements by direct deposit What is the most stressful part about working at the company?None at present, but it fluctuates What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Fast paced, good teamwork, family like culture What is a typical day like for you at the company?Tight schedule, 200+ packages to deliver, and lifting heavy packages to get them to the customer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

long working hours. great pay and benefits and also the company' growth within the rank.

I worked at ups for almost twenty-four years. Great company to work for. i am not going to lie to you. There were good time and bad time. Again, excellent company to work for. you get what you put in. if you are ambitious, you can go very far. I am now retired and enjoying my pension.

great pay and benefits.

Kontra érvek

hard work, high expectation and long working hours.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

It's a job

Nice place to work to make money and not have to worry about work after you leave. It has better work life balance than my last job except for a peak season when you work a lot and don't see your family.

Under Paid Service

They should change there name. The UPS on Jefferson Street in Chicago is by far the worst job I've ever had in my life. The managers dont communicate and feel pressure from there bosses and come down with a thunderstorm of demands to supervisors when their in hot water.

Great Benefits

Working, Management, Safety

Work u like a dog

Works you like a dog it very easy to get hurt and there no mangmdnt to help u improve on what or how u so there they feed you to the wolves and expect u to learn everything in a split second

Free benefit after 9pm the

Everything else

Seasonal PVD

Great seasonal position if you’re not looking for something permanent. Schedule isn’t flexible. You are expected to be at work everyday regardless of what you have going on in life. Typical work environment I guess.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Okay job but some areas need better management

Your typical hard labor warehouse job. However, my management was constantly changing each month and they made us clock in and out on paper so because of that, the hours and pay always seemed questionable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Always work to be done, stressful culture

Hardest part of the job was the labor itself. People come and go especially during peak season. Benefits are good but you don't get any until a certain period of time (9 months?)

Pro érvek

Good co-workers, occasional free-food, flexible schedules, good benefits

Hard work, old warehouse

Fast paced

I enjoyed working there. I had some health issues that prevented me from working for a long time. I would love to go back but they do not give second chance hires.

Wouldn't recommend

Fast paced, low pay, corporate hellhole, useless union.Good benefits. It's amazing that anything gets done around there. Chaos and disorder on a daily basis.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lack of communication and poor management team

Bad communication and management is a joke. Union job benefits were amazing. Only a part time gig. Have to watch out for the cliques. If you aren’t in you’ll be treated like an outcast
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Challenging and a rewarding blessing

Fast paced exciting environment, feel like smiling everyday I am scheduled to work, with plans to advance through the company until I retire!! The staff has accommodated me and made me feel right at home

Pro érvek

Motivational staff, with good energy and a family atmosphere

Can be stressful

This is a company that is about paperwork and numbers. Good pay & benefits. Most employees stay working at UPS their entire career. The pay is good.

Ex

Thus job is on the difficult side as far as labor goes, management is awesome and very accommodating. Everything is online as far as the application process while everything else is over text.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good pay for holidays, poor work place

If you are thinking about working the seasonal UPS job in Logan UT, don't. It is nice that it is paid weekly, and the pay when I was working was 19 an hour so we had great pay, but the managers do not care about you one bit. They see you as nothing but expendable workers, and will openly harass and mock the workers to their face with no consequence. Then when we were slow and employees wanted a break after moving non stop lifting heavy packages for hours the managers would come screeching through the halls demanding we do something, which was a shame because there are some truly great people that worked there and the small conversations had before the rigid controlling managers showed up was honestly really pleasant. Several other employees felt this way, and several of us quit or just stopped showing up all together. Even with them hiring immediately they still always had issues with employees always quitting, meaning the ones that did show up had to work up to 3 different trucks and then they would get in trouble for missing a package here and there or misplacing a package on the wrong shelf. I am sure other UPS locations have a better work environment, as I have seen some of the other reviews, but the Logan UT location is not where it is at.

Pro érvek

Fun employees, good pay, weekly pay

Kontra érvek

Short break, bad management, strict and stiff schedule, harassment

Great Part Time Job

This position is great if you want to "get your foot in the door" with the company to be a driver. Otherwise, the pay does not supplement an average lifestyle well, and you will need some other form of income to make ends meet.

Pro érvek

Great overtime pay, when there is OT

Kontra érvek

Very short breaks, lack of hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Abundance of freight. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?It’s a fast paced environment. If you understand this type of industry, you will be good. Time sensitive freight.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Fast paced. Family oriented believe it or not.What is a typical day like for you at the company?There is always freight to be moved, so always busy.

None applicable for summary

Poor management. Poor work space and environment. Hours were not as expected. I do not recommend this job to anyone, it is a waste of time, they do not offer training for anything, the supervisors are rude and abuse of power and authority.

None applicable

Kontra érvek

The hours and pay promised upon applying
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: UPS? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés