TTEC

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 10 805 értékelés megmutatása

It was okay.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Training was horrible . Coworkers were great! I liked that We didn’t have to work weekends .Management really sucked. Not enough pay for the amount of rudeness you deal with .

feed back

Short breaks, pay

Hivatalos válasz innen: TTEC

2022, március 3.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Your insights can make a difference; we invite you to use the following link to provide more details: formeremployee.ttec.com

TTEC is a great place to work. I highly recommend this job to anyone who likes a challenge. There is always something new to learn and advancement opportunities.

Poor training

Poor training overall and when you’re working on the floor after training they set you up to fail. Which means low evaluation scores as it pertains to your metrics scores and customer service skills. I was a great top tier until they changed the business account into something totally different from what I was use to and they forced you to train on the new accounts for 2 weeks and expect you know everything within that timeframe. On top of that the pay was $11 an hour and then we’re hiring new people making more money $16 an hour doing the same thing. Where’s the logic in that? Don’t work for this company.

Business slow PDO

Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

ProductiveThey are not paying overtimesVery stressful accountYou need to meet all the metrics i believe they have 8 metrics that you need to pass for the month

Friendly

Toxic
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It has great flexibility because you get to work from home.

This is a good company to work for. They train you to do your job even if you have little experience. It is very flexible because you get to work from home.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Stable job offer, bad management

Nice working environment, low salary, bad management. The only thing that made me stay were my workmates. I left the company in 2019, not sure if the management improved.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a good place to stay

At least they pay more than minimum wage, but you are dealing with horrible customers on one side or in a highly disorganized team dealing with hotel owners. Both horrible. Stay as little as you can.

Long hours, seasonally

No Room for Growth

If you start out as an agent then you will always be an agent because you're not eligible for their 3 categories: Professional, Management, Executive. This would be okay, if you weren't made to believe there is an actual opportunity to promote from within. Hard work will not qualify you as you will be already deemed as "Ineligible". It's a job and that's it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lack of support for employees

Too competitive and demanding. 10 hour shifts with a 45 min lunch and two 15 min breaks; overwhelming and emotionally exhausting. It was a good experience but it killed my spirit indefinitely.

Paid leave

Short breaks, emotionally demanding

Great atmosphere

Training was a little scrambled but manageable the trainer was very friendly and informative through everything I just wish there was a little more organization.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's a Remote position (but they did open back up their call center at Blvd Mall - Spring 2022)

Great Company to work for with a great corporate environment , and Great Base Pay Harassment Free , they really stressed a work environment free of HarassmentLots of Single Parents worked here because of its , work from home nature and very supportive of single parent households

Pro érvek

If you are new to insurance sales, they really help you go from 0 to 60 in no time, they pay for all licensing and pre licensing fees, plus the state exam, and the 200 dollars needed to be a licensed agent in your state

Kontra érvek

They are customer service orientated, and never developed a program to pay commision to LICENSED AGENTS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and work from here me

Good work from home job. Easy to request pto and vacation . Training is good and informative you just have to follow sops. The hardest part will be with rude customers and most enjoyable is when you actually get to help a member . Supervisors are always willing to hear you out and help you .

Great place to work at!

I really enjoy my job. I enjoy going to work everyday. The training was a little crammed and I wish I had more time, but overall, it’s a great company to work for!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Me fue muy gratificante trabajar en esta empresa tienen mucho valor agregado en relacion al trato con las personas

Las personas a cargo retroalimentan bien a los asesores, están al pendiente de ti y la cultura organizacional esta bien definida

Pro érvek

Calidad humana, buen ambiente laboral y compañerismo

ninguno

Customer service

Good training. Eventually too much added work without increasing the pay. Need your own computer. They send an insert able USB drive. Too much work less pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Working from home cons... management

They will try to get a schedule that's close to what you need....the higher ups think they are higher up than they really are.. I had a good tl but I had some bad encounters with other leads. The training is crammed and they don't pay enough for what they expect from you. I also had to report a member of management for discussing my personal information
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Depend on what project you are on. You have no choice what project they put you on.

I was removed from my old project and placed on a project that if I was looking for a job I would never have applied to. Once on the project poorly trained and rushed into a field that has so much information to take in and constantly changing information. Over micromanaged. This information does not apply to every project, it differentiates between projects.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's a good place to work depending on your campaign

It's a good place to work depending on campaign. Some campaigns are more demanding and stressful than others but have a slightly higher pay. Management is generally kind and understanding. However, it depends on campaign. There are productivity requirements to meet in each campaign and bonuses paid for meeting productivity goals. However, not meeting productivity requirements can lead to job suspension or termination.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Work in the east coast and live in the south coast

The time zone difference worked great for me. I worked from 9 to 6 Eastern Time, I'm in the West Coast, so I was off at 3pm my time. That was great. Management, rather, team leaders need training in communication and people skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Η χειρότερη "εργασιακή εμπειρία της ζωής μου"

Με προσέλαβαν κ μετά περίμενα δύο μήνες να ξεκινήσουμε πληρώθηκα τον πρώτο κ τον δεύτερο τίποτα.ολοι αδιάφοροι.συν τα τεχνικά προβλήματα του εξοπλισμού που δεν έδωσε κανείς ουσιαστική βοήθεια.Το πιο πετυχημένο μετά από όλα αυτά δεν μπήκα μια μέρα στην εκπαίδευση και μου είπαν παρόλα τα τεχνικά θέματα ότι δεν μπορώ να συνεχίσω να τα παρακολουθώ χωρίς κάποια προειδοποίηση!ΠΛΗΡΗΣ ΑΠΑΓΟΗΤΕΥΣΗ!Εύχομαι να μην μου ξανατυχει ποτέ κάποια εταιρεια σαν κ αυτή.ακομα περιμένω να έρθει η προκαταβολή που ζήτησα και μου είπαν στο τέλος ότι δεν είχα υπογράψει το συμβόλαιο και δεν ξέρω καν αν θα σταλούν τα λεφτά.τζαμπα χρόνο έχασα και μάλλον κ λεφτά! η μεγαλύτερη βλακεία της ζωής μου που περίμενα τόσο καιρό!

Pro érvek

Ο πρώτος μήνα που πληρώθηκα χωρίς να δουλεψω

Όλα

Just a number

You can get laid off at any moment. Youre mainly on your own and on my first project, the training was not very sufficient. On my second project, we got a lot of training. It is not very consistent.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TTEC? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés