TruGreen

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 4 132 értékelés megmutatása

Salary

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Great guys , great pay . My coworkers were really good we all had a group chat to give encouragement to each other throughout the day . The pay is really good , breaks are good , management is good . Driving all day can be taxing but worth the money .

Gas card, pay

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Too much work with very little pay

As a lawn specialist you needed to meet very strict demands. Apart from the labor work your also doing customer service and sales work for minimum wage. There’s no promotions and if you need a raise your only getting about 15 cents.

you work from home

I feel like the only good part of this job is that you work from home. The training sucks, when you get hired in the only Training you have is at the beginning of the career. Getting help from your supervisor is the hardest thing ever.

work from Home

bad pay, training

Temporary and no balance

It's seasonal and it's inconsistent hours. Good if you need something for right now but that's about it. People are friendly but don't really care about you.

Horrible place to work

Tru green is a shady company that only cares about money! Techs are working 11+ hours a day in brutal temperatures 5-6 days a week causing tiredness and horrible performance while on properties. I almost passed out on a lawn and management asked me how many yards I have left, and could I knock them out so I could get back to the branch. I’ve been to several re service calls where the customer showed video of a tech either half doing the lawn or not doing it at all! They give u 30+ stops a day with the sqft off because a salesman undersold the property causing the tech to work longer hours. Plz stay away from this company if you want a life!

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great people great place

I loved working for them. Its a great company. It was just time to move on. There are terrific people here at each location and in corporate too. Some management needs work but otherwise great

Interesting place

It's very good work if you had working equipment and working management. Unfortunately you have neither there. Very unsafe situations and locations. Once drove a truck with shot breaks and a full 300 gallon tank unmounted and free moving in the bed

Great for Being Outdoors

Loved the work not the company.Refused to repair equipment. Refused to discipline people who repeatedly ( with video proof) didnt treat lawns yet charged the client. The manager would simply send out a tech who would actually treat the lawn correctly.Even with old and broken equipment the job can be rewarding and fun.

Workplace

They don’t care what you do or how you do it, as long as you get the sale. Very rude, no real structure. The managers wait for as long as they can to “have a meeting” and micro manage you.

good enviroment

start early you finish early they feed you when they can offer water (like they should) give uniforms good new boots laid back management long hours work in any weather

Not impressed overall

The sales team screws over the techs under bidding huge properties and there is always pressure to meet unreasonable daily quotas. The management are unsympathetic.

Few if any

Kontra érvek

No breaks for service techs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Can be a decent job if you start at the beginning of the season

If you can start at the beginning of the season it could work out because you will need to save money for the 2-3 months you will be laid off in the winter. The OKC terminal is pretty disorganized. Tools and vehicles fail a lot due to not being taken care of or a lack of preventative maintenance. Despite these things I would probably still be there if they wouldn't have got my first check wrong and made me wait until the next check to get what I had already worked for. It can be a good company as they pay for training and certifications plus they offer decent benefits after 90 days. It just didn't make sense to be hiring people 3 months before they're going to lay you off; just in time to not get your benefits.

It's just okay

It's not a bad job, there's no room for advancement and growth. They have a 10 hour rule. You must stay out for 10 hours and you come back in early. Even if you are done with your route. Medical insurance is a complete joke! It doesn't cover anything.... They cheat their customers by making the specialist work in the rain. Half of it gets deluded.

Good fun honest work

It’s ok but not as stressful as it seems. Pay is base but you get commission on top so not the worst financially. Good managers that don’t go by the book and actually trust in you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I don’t recommend, terrible workplace

They make it sound good once you get in. Then comes all dishonesty, about not working weekends to weekends being optional. If you’re not making a certain amount of sales then it’s mandatory to work weekends. They’re very pushy, only worried about making sales for the company. After awhile they start moving you to different positions within the company (same pay) with no knowledge, consent. Its just too much and all over the place. It’s not worth it at all!

Weekly pay

Kontra érvek

Stressful, work no life, unorganized

Fin and productive workplace

Its an easy job but pay could be better in my opinion. I Like that you get all the support you need and there is lots of overtime.my team is excellent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Its not where you want to work

I highly suggest you don't work at trugreen if you want a long term career where you will see your family make decent pay and aren't driven insane on a daily bases. Management does not care about you or your well being only that you hit the numbers and make them look good doesn't matter how you do it ive seen managers charge customers and not do the service for another 3 weeks.

Great work place

Love everything about the job they are very family oriented very down to earth make everyday adventurous and fun make work don't feel like work just a happy place to be

Care about they workers

Over loaded with work

No shortage of hours

They start at$15-$16 per hour. You’ll get merit raises annually. Mandatory 10hr days Monday-Friday and the occasional Saturday. Job is seasonal. You’ll be laid off for 6-8 weeks in the winter but can draw unemployment. Advancement opportunities are minimal unless you are willing to relocate. If you move you can easily transfer to another TruGreen branch. Must have good customer service skills, good at problem solving and take pride in doing the job correctly. If you do bad work it will show.

Pro érvek

Work at your own pace, job security, plenty of hours

Kontra érvek

Seasonal, Upper management sucks, they micromanage like crazy, working in the weather

Quick money

This was the worst job I've had in a while. There was no regard for your life outside of work. hours were long sometimes 11-12 per day. nothing was organized and in order. you can barely pace yourself with 25-40 yards a day some were 100k+ square feet and expected to finish in 10 mins.

none?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a bad job... Need better pay

Not a bad job, you get to work outdoors and by yourself. They need to pay employees better. They are good with giving days off. Busy times have long days... During the summer has shorter days.

Outdoors

Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TruGreen? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,9/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • TruGreen
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?