TriZetto, A Cognizant Company

3,2Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 311 értékelés megmutatása

Its good company but needs lots of improvements

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good company but needs lots of improvements, Management is good opportunities are good,work needs to be done, no much work life balance if you are not a Manager and above

Good opportunities

No Work life balance

No way

I had never worked in a hostile environment until this place. When I started it was with TriZetto - Cognizant acquired TriZetto and it was an awful experience. I'm glad I left and would never recommend this place to anyone!

Kontra érvek

the culture is horrible if you are an American female

No clear work objectives

Work objectives were not clearly defined; was not offered opportunities for advancement. There was a lack of communication between employees and supervisors.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

This was a good place to work. Company emphasized team culture and generally tried to please employees and clients. Used a lot of offshore resources.

Empty promises

Company kept promising education for career development, acted like they wanted employees engaged but way too metric focused for any business to be done with integrity.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Awesome products to sell and wonderful customers! Leadership is great too. Really great opportunities within Cognizant and expanded portfolio of services to offer our customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Company does not favor employees!

This job will suck the life out of you. Constantly laying off employees and making the rest of the team take on 3-4 roles at a time to make up for it. It’s a complete sinking ship. Beware of this place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Unfocused management continuing with previous bad decisions

The company values those who have been there forever, but that is mostly due to the fact that they're so aware of how things are done there. If you are wary of places who do things "as they've always been done", this is not the place for you.There are some newer people here who are trying to do newer techniques and approaches, but the people who actually are implementing those changes don't understand those new technologies or techniques, and try to shoehorn them into a long outdated code base.Management's approach on how to run a project perpetuates the bad decisions, and getting new blood would help with eliminating a lot of the ways they are holding themselves back by focusing on the wrong things, and free up time to do stuff current leadership couldn't dream of.

Work was challenging...

While working at TriZetto back in 2004, I felt very challenged, and that was great. I did feel that sometimes upper management was a little harsh on some of us. They could not do the the technical coding, but seemed to want to tell you how to do it... We had a team of 14 contractors and most everyone felt that way.

Paid Very Well

Worked us very hard

Nothing much

Had a great experience with my hiring manager. He was very flexible and allowed remote work. Then management got juggled and I was told I had to endure a 3 to 4 hour commute daily to keep my job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Awful company aimed at profit, not customer/employee success.

This company is purely based on profits. I've been here for 3 years and have seen a massive downside in this company in those few years alone. They have a high turn over rate, and for good reason. They will constantly fire employees to keep costs low, but fire way too many so service goals aren't obtainable and hire more people, just enough, to hit service goals. Not employee friendly at all.

Benefits and pay

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, profit minded, high turn over rate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Huge disconnect with parent company!

This company is very unorganized! A lot of time wasted waiting for equipment, waiting for training, waiting for assignments and waiting for answers. Managers in this business unit Take no initiative, just a bunch of doers fearing for their jobs as more employees are laid off and jobs sent off shore, as part of Cognizant’s grand plan for this unit. I don’t see the TriZetto group lasting much longer. All services will be absorbed by Cognizant elsewhere.

Coworkers, location

Facilities, stability, communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

At Trizetto, you are just a number on a spreadsheet

Way too much Middle management. All they cared about was making themselves look good, at the expense of their employees. In five years I never had a one on one with my Manager, who was a thousand miles west of us. He never bothered to fully understand why we were struggling to serve the customers better. Outdated software that frequently malfunctioned was no help.Despite our efforts to make the two largest Payers happy, if Management said cut the staff, heads rolled. I was paid to train lesser qualified people in India to take over my position, as they "saved us money". There is no sense of trust between levels of management and employees.

Pro érvek

We could kind of sort of make our hours, if no one was looking.

Kontra érvek

You are no more important than the line number you exist on the TRZ spreadsheet, They love to terminate dozens at a time to make the spreadsheet balance, Never trust a manager with a goatee.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Constant changes and off shoring of positions

The work environment is stressed and toxic. Massive layoffs and offshoring of positions have left remaining staff even more overwhelmed resulting in poor customer service.

Kontra érvek

No work life balance, offshoring, job security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great benefits, pay, and hours

This company had great benefits, hours, and pay. They aren’t organized at all and very unprepared for everything. They want to switch how and what your doing too much. The managers don’t communicate. The HR doesn’t communicate. Disappointed honestly. No job security. They don’t keep ya in the loop and tend to not tell the truth. I wouldn’t waste my time with this company.

Benefits, pay, hours.

Kontra érvek

Too much for one person, Hr, managers, no job security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Worked there before the APAX acquisition

Great company with great visionary leadership. Would definitely choose to work with my colleagues from TriZetto again. Acquisition by APAX led to position/office location redundancies.

High turnover rate

When I worked at TriZetto no one felt a sense of job security. There were layoffs all the time and they even outsourced a lot of job functions to India.

Reasonable work hours

Job insecurity

System is not great.

The programs used crashed on a regular basis(daily) which made it difficult to do the job in a productive manner. The Mangement team were not exactly helpful when it came questions about claims at all. You are essentially allotted 3 mins...3 MINUTES for bathroom breaks per day! The company moved from a thriving area full of culture that made the day bearable to a place more like a wasteland that sucked the life out of everyone

Pro érvek

Customer service: dont take your work home with you

Kontra érvek

Short bathroom breaks, atmosphere not great, lack of knowledge by Mgmt, system is outdated

Agressively promoting H1B

Very low compensation. Everyone who left was back filled with foreign workers. Half of my team was in India. Raises were based on ranking teammates which caused co-workers to avoid collaboration.

Unlimitted Vacation

Low pay, over use of H1B

TriZetto

TriZetto provider solutions was a very warm place to work , always loving and family spirited! I was allowed the opportunity the authentically be myself and given opportunity to grow in the small amount of time I was there!

Pro érvek

It allows great work/life balance

Kontra érvek

The training is really fast paced for the amount of information you intake

Enjoyed working at Trizetto

Learned something new each day. The staff is professional and appreciated the generous guidance while learning something new. Worked in many different areas/departments.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TriZetto, A Cognizant Company? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés