Tractor Supply Company-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

333 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 123 értékelés megtekintése
Great starting/summer job
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flanders, NJ2018, augusztus 13.
I loved my time at tractor supply it was a fun job and eight hours never really felt like 8 hours. There was always things to do and for the most part the management was good. Great customers and great people working with you.
Relaxing environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceburg, KY2018, augusztus 9.
Don't expect to get rich working at Tractor Supply but if you enjoy agriculture related work, it can be a fun and relaxing job. I enjoyed working shipping/receiving and forklift duties.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Knox, IN2018, augusztus 6.
I absolutely love working for Tractor Supply! The environment at the store in general is absolutely amazing! The only downside to working for TSC is that they do not pay very well, but it kind of balances out because it is such a pleasant place to work.
Pro érvek
welcoming and accepting working environment
Kontra érvek
expensive benefits and not paid enough
Great Environment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NH2018, augusztus 6.
TSC is a great company that will take care of you from the second they hire you to the second you leave. Managers are all very understanding and willing to work with you and your needs. The only drawbacks are that the benefits are not very good and part-time employees do not get time and a half if they work on a recognized holiday. Also, the store is only closed for three days out of the year so if you want any of those other holidays off, put in for it months in advance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Tsc
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, MI2018, augusztus 2.
Was good at first loved everyone then it just went down hill from there.... the store is a great place to work at its the management that makes this job hard and stressful. I love tractor supply and the coworkers. its just not for me anymore.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Love the company!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Red Bluff, CA2018, augusztus 1.
This company is good to work for if you get a good store manager. They set the pace for the whole store. Mine was great until he left and the assistant was in charge. POWER TRIP
Good workplace.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaver Dam, KY2018, július 30.
Great place to work. If I could get my job back her I’d never stop till I got it back. This was a great first job. I highly recommended this job to anyone.
Productive and fun Workplace
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, MI2018, július 30.
Working at Tractor Supply was a genuinely fun experience. The other team members were very welcoming and made me feel like I belonged there. Although the work can be difficult and hard at times, it is definitely worth it.
very productive
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rincon, GA2018, július 29.
I thoroughly enjoyed working at tractor supply, but I wasn't getting paid enough or enough hours for me to be able to live off of it. the management was always fun to be around and treated everyone with respect
an hour lunch
no benefits
Work Hard Have fun make money
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, július 27.
TSC customers make it worth coming to work , interacting with customers and their pets must be able to lift 50 lbs due to have to load customers items and most livestock feed and dog food is 50 + lbs.
Pro érvek
Flexible Schedules, get to interact with customers pets
No over time
Munkahelyi kultúra
did not enjoy working there
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2018, július 27.
management do not care about employees welfare but production. they also target hard working individuals and lack of motivation. its like they enjoy employees slipping up than tapping them at the shoulder for a good job done,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkinsville, KY2018, július 26.
The pay and hours aren't great, but the coworkers and management are friendly. Easy job overall. The customers are also very friendly most of the time.
great job
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buda, TX2018, július 23.
I loved my time at Tractor Supply. I enjoyed going to work every shift. I only has one sick day in two years because I enjoyed my job so much. I would recommend them as a first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a very productive job, and everyone works as a team.
Team Member (Part-time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Berkeley Springs, WV2018, július 17.
I would have loved to be given more opportunities out on the floor where I am constantly being active and always doing something. I don’t like to just be standing at a register all day unable to move about. For the most part everyone I work with is pleasant and hard working. There are a couple team members who can be the opposite at times, but overall it’s a great place to work. And I’ve enjoyed the time I’ve worked there.
Pro érvek
15% discount, able to request time off, treats employees well.
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours each week.
It was fun
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weatherford, TX2018, július 16.
At tractor supply I learned to deal with people with all different types of cultures and attitudes. The managers had their rules but if you did your job right you never had to worry about anything.
team member
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartselle, AL2018, július 13.
tractor supply company is a terrible place to work. there are rats. there are spiders. i was only paid eight dollars an hour and after a year n a half, my pay was bumped to eight thirty an hour.
Great Experience in Retail
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Wareham, MA2018, július 12.
I really enjoyed working at Tractor Supply because I am passionate about animals and all things farming, so it was easy to help people and feel successful when showing up to work and doing my best. The culture was fun without being excessively fun to the point where I didn't want to work, but it was overall a really great time.
Country Fun
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Athens, TX2018, július 10.
Tractor supply is a great place for a first job. As they do not offer many chances to advance in the stores, they do value teamwork. Which makes this working environment a great place to start towards a career.
Flexible hours
Lack of advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place, but not the best
TEAM MEMBER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Douglas, GA2018, július 4.
There are good stores to work and then there are some that are just terrible. I have work at one from the best to the worst, and I rate it from how me and my team got along and how well the store functioned while I was there.
Horrible
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, július 3.
The pay for the amount of work required is not okay. You don't really get acknowledged for the hard work you do, and it almost feels as though you are taken advantage of. I believe strongly in the triangle effect within a company as far as you taking care of your customers, your customers taking care of you and your company taking care of you. If the company doesn't take care of the employees, you're going to have employees that don't care about it's customers, which I see a lot within the job. It's really unfortunate considering I see a lot of potential in TSC
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tractor Supply Company? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van