Tractor Supply Company-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

161 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 065 értékelés megtekintése
Decent
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2018, július 12.
This is not an ideal place to work if you want to be able to move up. Associates are allowed to play too much and very rarely get enough work done. They have very poor management. This would not be a long term place of work.
Long Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of my day.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montevallo, AL2018, június 6.
My most enjoyable part of the day was, helping customers find what they needed and answering the phone by helping customers with the questions they called about.
Tractor Supply
Cashier/Clothing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2018, június 5.
I was a clothing specialist and a cashier it was basic starter position with little room for growth. The leadership did not promote growing within and made it hard to advance.
It was quite different.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wickenburg, AZ2018, június 4.
It would have been a great place to work, but I could not deal with the constant drama of some of the Co workers. I loved the job itself, however, the way they mistreated a co worker of mine at the time that's disabled is what made me leave.
Friendly customers.
Drama.
Not the place for me
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2018, május 30.
The new manager didn't like me and i am going to college so he was rude and treated me like i was ignorant. So for me it was not a good place to be so I left.
30 min free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Port Arthur, TX2018, május 10.
Working at TSC was a fun high school job, i spent my hours on the clock as a cashier and helping customers as needed.
I learned how to properly run a register.
The manager was never there, and the job was super easy.
Challenge Accepted
Freight/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint John, IN2018, május 3.
A typical day at work consisted of cleaning and organizing products early in the day before customers started to come in consistently.
I learned a lot about a lot. Different products and what they were for.
The management was great overall exceptional, I can't say how impressed I was with all of them.
Workplace was always a 'you know what you need to do so get it done and if you need help, ask'.
The hardest part of the job was probably learning about the different products that the store sold and trying to help customers acquire what they needed.
The most enjoyable part of the job? EVERYTHING. I loved everything about the job even the parts that weren't the most enjoyable I knew it was part of the job and loved challenging myself to work past something and become a better person because of it.
Friendly faces, discount
Rude or impatient customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and nice place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, április 30.
I really enjoy Tractor Supply. My boss is very understanding and will work with me on any problem that I have. I would recommend this as a job to anyone.
Average
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2018, április 28.
nothing was set in stone
they wouldn't work around my schedule for my new job
fun to work for
always easy going when i needed time off
always a fun atmosphere
My first retail job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, OH2018, április 24.
I enjoyed working at TSC for as long as it lasted due to I already knew a lot about hardware and farming. i got decent discounts and made a bit more than my previous job but the manager/head of the store was horrible towards his employees and customers. He was fired by corporate after i had left to find a real job.
good experience
Kontra érvek
no benefits or over time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun quick paced work enviroment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clifton, TX2018, április 5.
The day to day happenings at tractor supply are fun and quick paced. You get to enjoy working with costumers that share the same passions that you have. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a part time job as the pay is not very good and payroll cuts do not allow for enough hours to make ends meet. The hardest part of the job in my opinion is Chick Days. Tractor Supply pre-orders the amount of chicks that they think they will need and you get over run in the smaller stores which makes it hard to care for them properly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
It Was Okay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth, IN2018, április 4.
I like what the company is about and how it stands behind those in Agriculture, but the managers aren't the best and coworkers tend to form cliques. It was a normal, slow paced job, but it was hard to keep up with all the sales of the week. If you didn't sell more than what your manager told you, they would immediately get angry. It would be good for someone as part time job in high school, but don't recommend it as a career.
Dicounts
Short breaks, Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
great job to have
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jasper, AL2018, március 21.
I had a great time working at tractor supply. I made a lot of life long friends there. it was not a hard job to have. Management was great. The pay was nice.
time off
short lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very quick paced with a lot of foot traffic.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muscle Shoals, AL2018, március 6.
The manager that hired me was fired due to not working his required 50 hour weeks so it was a stressful time with no manager in the store for quite some time. But, the staff is good and the people care about one another.
Great Place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mineola, TX2018, február 14.
This was my first job. It was a very good place to work at. They offer great benefits, 401k plan, paid vacation and sick days. This place generally cares about their employees and I had a great manager at the store I worked at.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Nice work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nicholasville, KY2018, február 7.
The customers were great. Other employees were usually very easy to get along with. However people didn't seem to stay there very long. Its hard to advance there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to obtain knowlegde.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denham Springs, LA2018, január 30.
I enjoyed my customers the most and the interactions with them. I learned a lot about domestic pets all the way to livestock. I would break down shipments, run te register, anser phones and do invoices daily.
cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marble Falls, TX2018, január 26.
I was a full time student and the only problem I had there was that they also worked me full time also. They did not work with me on fixing my hours. It was a hard juggle
Customers
hours
fun working environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milledgeville, GA2018, január 17.
Get to greet and have fun learning new things about different items and to work with chicks during chick days. Very friendly to welcoming customers pets. Also get shot vaccines. It has a clothing line of boots, pants, shirts, and selection for kids clothing. With great deals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace and very productive
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, MS2018, január 16.
It's a great place to work I overall love working here. Great working, environment nice people and generally you just feel welcomed at this workplace.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tractor Supply Company? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van