Tractor Supply Company-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Manager

63 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
very stressful place to work
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bad Axe, MI2017, október 9.
I enjoyed taking care of my customers. I done everything possible to help with the customer needs. The upper management didn't know how to handle daily concerns. I have learned that if you are not one of their favorite people then they will work against you in your job.
interactng with customers
Kontra érvek
no teammembers to work to help with customers not enough help on the floor
Munkahelyi kultúra
A top heavy lean company that focuses more on the process than the customer or the employee.
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  CA2017, szeptember 27.
Lean companies that staff at the barest minimum can not provide the level of customer service required to drive a successful business. Employees are over worked and expected to endure heavy lifting (100+lbs) without aid. management utilized egg timers and processes to drive employee production. No product training or support. Bonuses are promised until the store actually makes their quota then the bar is moved until the store can no longer achieve it.
The worst retail experience that I ever endured.
Wonderful Company
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elkton, MD2017, szeptember 19.
I love the company, for a retail environment tractor supply is one of the best around. Friendly customers and friendly employees. You are encouraged to move up and they prefer to promote within the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Usually high paced and stressful. Great customer base though.
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  GA2017, szeptember 13.
Customer service is a high priority with this company. They are measuring managers by metrics alone more and more. The company has changed it's management culture a lot since I started working there several years ago. Some are better but not all changes are for the better. They seem to be opening stores faster than their management levels can be fully trained. The benefits are nice but do not fully outweigh the negatives that seem to be creeping into upper management from hiring from outside and not promoting from within. Lots of the products are cheaper made now. I used to love this company but it is more of a struggle to enjoy my job now.
Pro érvek
Friendly customers, good benefits for FT, great customer service is pushed
Kontra érvek
Heavy lifting, intense days, little respect for past job experience from upper management, major change in management culture over last several years
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place just bad management
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hillsboro, TX2017, augusztus 24.
It was a great company and had great assets but the manager I had was just a drama queen and did nothing but stab you in the back to make herself seem better
Great company
Kontra érvek
Need to fire that manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
extremely hard work, sometimes rewarding
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willis, TX2017, augusztus 18.
It is hard work lifting and moving heavy merchandise in all types of weather, most of the time with little help due to budget and payroll cuts. When I first started, before all the cuts happened, it was fun and still very exhausting work but worth it because we had a full team. Now its get all of the stuff done, make customers your #1 priority and you get half the time and help.
get to help people
hard work for low pay
Fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Deland,Florida2017, augusztus 14.
Fast paced environment ,always busy I learned about the farming industry, selling all types of feed for all types of livestock, and the different types of supplies needed to suit the customers needs such as fencing,wood and general supplies that are needed to operate a farm.
Pro érvek
time goes by quickly, helping customers with their needs
understaffed, pay
Divertido
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forth myers2017, augusztus 2.
Muy familiar exelente grupo de trabajo los compañeros muy amigables es un ambiente tranquilo me encanta
Estrictos
No puedes sentarte
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Benton, AR2017, augusztus 2.
Worked with the most responsibility, Manager was seldom there and the District Manager was her buddy. The other employees were taken care of by the manager and were not held accountable for duties. There were drugs involved. I would not put myself in that position again.
Missions and Values for Upper Mgmnt
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elizabethtown, NC2017, július 12.
I use to love my company until I got into the management side. They pay SM and up more than what they are worth and step all over the rest of their employees. So much favoritism that I can't stand to even go to work anymore!
Clocking out
Clocking In
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Tractor Supply
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granbury, TX2017, június 27.
I do not have anything to say about working for Tractor Supply. It was a fine company to work for. I was one of the second managers at the Granbury, Texas location.
Productive work environment
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Smyrna, TN2017, június 7.
Love working with the customers that talk to you about their animals and the stories that they have of their life. It can be a little stressful but also very fun and a learning experience. I have learned how to take care of some farm animals and love being able to answer questions that people may have about them and if I don't have knowledge of it I definitely get someone who does.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, learn new things
Stressful at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job but they need more experienced people not just high school kids
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Enterprise, AL2017, június 5.
This job was fun and challenging. The only part I didn't like was that it was used as a first time job for a lot of high school kids and I felt like more experience was needed in the products and services offered.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williston, ND2017, május 26.
I learned a lot. My trainer was brilliant. I loved the different ways I got to help our customers from loading with a forklift to recommending other items the customer needed.

GURA is an excellent philosophy, and you cannot go wrong with the number 1 farm and ranch store in America.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people to work with
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingwood, WV2017, május 16.
This job gave me the opportunity to learn more about the management end of retail. The people that I worked with were very open and helped me with the things that I didn't about.
Secure job
hours were not consistant
Munkahelyi kultúra
process oriented, micro managing, lean company
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yucca Valley, CA2017, április 25.
Tractor Supply Co operates on its stores based on the Lean Company model. they understaff and overwork their personnel and do not give them the recourses necessary to provide good customer service. Very often there will be only 2-3 employees on duty at a time in a store that requires a large number of customer carry outs and stocking tasks. Management will often find itself in a position of doing the brunt of heavy lifting and load outs while the only other employee on duty runs the cash register. they incorporate a large number of processes designed to stream line employee tasks and will criticize and critique every step an employee makes on the job.
Pro érvek
fun and exciting product lines
micro managed to death
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Ok Company
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  western washingotn2017, április 7.
Good growth and chance of advancement. Life/work balance is disappearing within the company. Salary for western Washington is low. Work day changes all the time. You get a chance to help and speak with customers with any and all projects and needs. Management is ok.
Fast Paced and Fun
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2017, március 23.
Very fast paced work environment. Customers are fun and love the out here lifestyle. There is a lot of pressure to make sales and get everything done. Sometimes, it is too much for the amount of time we are allowed to work.
Fun and face paced
Hard to move up
Management sucks
Assistant manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palestine, TX2017, március 15.
The management is poor they are incompetent keeps the company unstaffed and completely over work. harassment accrues by management but was not reported just dealt with personally.
Excellent benefits
Kontra érvek
Over worked asked to do everyone's job not enough time to do your job always put on notice
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and funplace to work with lots of farm equipment
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2017, március 9.
Daily planned work activities, lunch and break periods and a follow-up guide to maintain company requirements. Was able to learn a lot about farming and the products necessary to achieve customer satisfaction.
Pro érvek
Gaining new knowledge on many products.
Kontra érvek
very customer driven business made it difficult to utilize self training materials.

Átfogó minősítés