Tractor Supply Company-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Manager

85 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 057 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for tractor supply!!
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, TX 754552018, július 10.
I had a blast working for this company. We were close, like a family. We often disagreed on certain subjects regarding the mission, but things were always resolved without conflict.
free lunches for birthdays
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
horrible
Assistant Manager Tractor Supply Company (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thomaston, GA2018, június 11.
No help
Heavy lifting
Lack of training
Everyone in management and senior management unprofessional

Too much to do for two associates on a given day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
large work load
Asst. Mgr (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sierra Vista, AZ2018, május 23.
large work load, yet no help to complete that work load. lack of challenge to merchandise your store to support your customers base need. payroll cuts continue to happen yet more metrics to meet at front end for team members
great customer base
lack of payroll to complete tasks31
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
poor eithics and integrity
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hattiesburg, MS2018, május 14.
Tractor Supply claims that customer service, ethics, and integrity are part of their values when 9 out of 10 times they value unethical means by non-management to create drama and run store. Management means nothing to them. a typical day is where shelves are empty or old sales still posted but not valuing customer to honor prices displayed on items. No assistance is given when lines are backed up or for carry outs, and God forbid it should rain and a customer want propane, employees are scared to get wet.
Pro érvek
monthly bonuses when sales are made for month
employees have no morals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenoir City, TN2018, április 9.
There are many ways to advance with this company. The next goal is always within reach. It also has great employees that work well togetger as a team.
Advance
Hours
Work Enviornment
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Castle, IN2018, március 18.
The culture instituted at TSC was one of team work. We had a great team and always worked together. Of course, there is always going to be some difficult times but we always managed to get through it.
Discounts
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over controlled high team turnover
Manager Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gaylord, Mi2018, március 10.
Upper management lack vision. Too much over supervision, too much waiting time on goals instead of sales. Pushing out of long term employees. No vision.
Bonuses if attainable
Kontra érvek
High turnover and low pay, new employees no knowledge
Good company
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taylor, TX2018, február 23.
The company was fun to work for the store manager was always out on leave and I had to run the store in her absence but I enjoyed the responsibility only wish I had the pay to go with it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for a kid to work.
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  NC2018, február 22.
It's a great starter job, but there's no money long term unless you plan on being above the store level. There isn't much work and social life balance unless you're part-time.
customers and environment
pay, expectations, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun, competitive, work life balance
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stuttgart, AR 721602018, február 18.
Great place to work. Supervises employees, maintained store appearance, set planograms. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with the customers. The hardest part of the job would be getting everything you need to accomplish in an 8 hour day.
Fun to work there
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leesburg, FL2018, február 15.
Tractor Supply was a great place to work. But at times you will get no help when you need it. Other time one might get a District Manager who just wants you gone and when find away to do just that. But all in all we had fun and did our jobs to corporate policy. And the customers was great. Work hard and show them you have the skills and knowledge to do your job and enjoy it.
Pro érvek
Customers and team members who enjoy their jobs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work with co workers that feel like family
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, február 12.
Low pay, as in retail, but much harder work, especially for the guys. Managers don`t make any money until promoted to Store Manager. Promotions are hard to come by, and annual increases are horrible.
Family Environment
Short breaks, Horrible pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hillsboro, TX2018, február 10.
It is ok. i liked it.It was ok. Money was ok. no advancement.had to explain. work hard make money have fun. loved myy job disliked payroll and percentage allowed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced yet relaxed work place
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  London, KY2018, január 29.
There's always something to do and something going on. Good workplace culture. Great if you're organized and able to multitask. Varying work shifts daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A stressful and challenging environment
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, ME2017, november 30.
A typical day consisted of being understaffed for the amount of foot traffic that entered the store. The retail locations aren't allocated enough payroll hours to accommodate the kind of customer service our team, and I strive to provide. An average day consisted of three people to cover the cash, answer all calls within three rings, greet and assist all customers who entered and fill propane tanks (which is a full-time job in itself); while providing carry and forklift load outs and unloading delivery trucks. I learned that all you can do when working under such daily stress is provide your team and clients your individual best.You can't please everyone all the time, but you can try! My manager was fantastic, and we worked well together to create a top-notch team. The workplace culture is strong but is difficult to achieve the kind of work/life balance they deem important. The hardest part of the job was the constant shifting of hours to accommodate our continuous shrinking payroll budget. The team gets stretched too thin, and attitudes tend to sour under such conditions. The most enjoyable part of my job was the daily interactions with customers and their pets. Helping them with whatever needs that pet parents require. I miss my team and regular feed customers as well. The Oxford location is a unique and busy store.
Excellent health benefits
Kontra érvek
Staffing doesn't equal customer need
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
working at tractor supply
Asst. Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Milford, CT2017, október 19.
There is never enough help. We are always behind. The back room is full of freight and a lot of shelves are empty. Customer satisfaction is very low. I supervise the part time employees. deposit the cash,lock the doors and operate the alarm.
loyal customers
Kontra érvek
always behind in you work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very stressful place to work
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bad Axe, MI2017, október 9.
I enjoyed taking care of my customers. I done everything possible to help with the customer needs. The upper management didn't know how to handle daily concerns. I have learned that if you are not one of their favorite people then they will work against you in your job.
interactng with customers
Kontra érvek
no teammembers to work to help with customers not enough help on the floor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A top heavy lean company that focuses more on the process than the customer or the employee.
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  CA2017, szeptember 27.
Lean companies that staff at the barest minimum can not provide the level of customer service required to drive a successful business. Employees are over worked and expected to endure heavy lifting (100+lbs) without aid. management utilized egg timers and processes to drive employee production. No product training or support. Bonuses are promised until the store actually makes their quota then the bar is moved until the store can no longer achieve it.
The worst retail experience that I ever endured.
Wonderful Company
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elkton, MD2017, szeptember 19.
I love the company, for a retail environment tractor supply is one of the best around. Friendly customers and friendly employees. You are encouraged to move up and they prefer to promote within the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Usually high paced and stressful. Great customer base though.
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  GA2017, szeptember 13.
Customer service is a high priority with this company. They are measuring managers by metrics alone more and more. The company has changed it's management culture a lot since I started working there several years ago. Some are better but not all changes are for the better. They seem to be opening stores faster than their management levels can be fully trained. The benefits are nice but do not fully outweigh the negatives that seem to be creeping into upper management from hiring from outside and not promoting from within. Lots of the products are cheaper made now. I used to love this company but it is more of a struggle to enjoy my job now.
Pro érvek
Friendly customers, good benefits for FT, great customer service is pushed
Kontra érvek
Heavy lifting, intense days, little respect for past job experience from upper management, major change in management culture over last several years
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tractor Supply Company? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van