Tractor Supply Company Alkalmazotti bírálat

Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
A great place to work
Team Lead - Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, VA2018, január 12.
This is a great place to work to learn about animals and farming. I learned a lot about farm equipment and learned how to drive a fork lift. Customers are usually very nice and you have a lot of regulars so there is a lot of friendly faces.
Great work environment
no set schedule
Low Pay and no advancement
Part Time - 2105 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ridgeway, VA2018, január 11.
If you need a job, just a job, with no advancement possibilities and lots of sweat rolling, this job is for you. Don't worry about that open door policy, its open to EVERYBODY; your business is everybody's business right down to the clear lockers that the boss inspects after every clock-in, break, and clock-out. Most days, other employees know your pay amount before you do. Your first vest is free but you pay after that. Plain and Simple ---DON'T WORK HERE
Pro érvek
Discount but on TSC items only
Kontra érvek
Mandatory lunch break deducted even when none available
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Team leader
Team Leader/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covington, TN2018, január 11.
I help open a store and it was a good place to work and the customer were great. It was hard to leave this place because it was like a family, from managament to the cashiers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very customer interactive and labor intensive
Sales floor associate/ cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stansbury Park, UT2018, január 10.
I enjoyed being able to interact with customers face to face, but I did not agree with or appreciate how the store was run and how their employees were treated. I also felt under paid for the amount of physical work this job require. However, the hours always worked with my school schedule.
Kontra érvek
Poor management. Inconsistent scheduling and hours. Poor communication in the work place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, január 10.
Been a manager at TSC for over 5 years now, if you are a good manager you will not have a problem and actually enjoy it. TSC is not the typical retail environment, However if you are a poor leader and do not not how to manage and lead you will have a hard time and struggle up til the time you leave.
Pro érvek
If you have been in retail very long...the job here is all PRO
Kontra érvek
Growing to fast and is having a hard time keeping up with the all the growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
No Comment
IT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brentwood, TN2018, január 10.
The experience is not good when you have been given a long term contract and the contract is terminated due to lack of work. I would never work at this company any more
Not A Good Place To Work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glasgow, KY2018, január 10.
I worked at the one in Glasgow, KY and I liked it at first until they started threating to fire me! I just got tired of constantly being criticized and some of the other employees were really nice but most of them weren't!
Fun
Rude Manger
very regimented
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Morgan, UT2018, január 9.
Very similar to other retailers, very regimented. They have procedures and policies that have to be followed. The DMs must approve team leads which is very frustrating. Store Managers have little power in hiring their leads and ASMs. Customers are great, team members are great.
discount, great customers
hours nd py
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great place to work if you live at home.
Mechanic/Assembler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hohenwald, TN2018, január 9.
What I mean by that comment is the pay is not substantial and because of such few allowance of hours for so many par time workers you need every type of help you can get meaning that you're parents or relative or friends may give you proper lodging.
Friendly work environment.
Kontra érvek
The pay scale for team members is to low.
Fun Work Place.
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2018, január 9.
Fun Work Place. Built around "family like atmosphere" a very physically demanding job. The company runs as if it were still a small box mom and pop retailer yet offers many benefits of big box chains. The company as a whole is currently experiencing exponential growth and it reflects in the vast array of available benefits.
Competitive Pay; Monthly Bonus Program
Kontra érvek
Weak balance between home life and professional life
It was an ok job
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hudson, FL2018, január 9.
The job was ok people were nice for the most part other times people weren't so nice or caring the manager doesn't care about employees health and health problems
30 min lunch
15 min breaks
Low stress
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2018, január 9.
It was very easy to learn and pick up and was flexible with my schedule. It was a very low stress job. It is an ideal job for anyone looking for a first job.
Tsc
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taylorsville, NC2018, január 8.
Working as a cashier greeting customers, checking them out, answering phones. On the floor helping and answering questions, stocking shelves as the needed it. Unloading trucks and putting up stock.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unsafe work envioment both physically and mentally
cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texas2018, január 7.
Employees are treated awful by management. Neglecting safety due to time constraints, to name calling, to coercive threats and working of the clock.
Lunch breaks are frequently cut short, training is sometimes taken home as homework, etc.
One of the weirdest work cultures I've ever seen, even in retail. You don't have a "job" there, you have a "lifestyle" and there is a obsessive fixation on that from the older employees there.
I wouldn't recommend anyone I care about work here. I hope they get a class action lawsuit for some of their unlawful and unethical practices.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Awful management, shot breaks, bad culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not what I was expecting.
Team Member/Head of Merchandise Assembly (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Blountstown, FL2018, január 7.
Trying to sign up customers for the "Rewards Program" or "Neighbors Club" is the most ridiculous thing ever. When the district manager comes and fusses at the employees about how we are not making our goal number of signups every week or month, it gets old. Living in a rural area where many of the residents do not have a computer or just simply don't want to join shouldn't make a higher-up start complaining.
Manager doesn't respect employees nor does he defend the team when a customer is showing disrespect to the employees.
Good retail experience.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, very short lunch breaks, terrible work scheduale.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent benefits and loving and caring respectful coworkers/managers
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Elsinore, CA2018, január 7.
I applied for tractor supply through indeed and not long after i received a call from the assistant manager to come in for an interview. I interviewed with the assistant manager and with as nervous as i could be, she made me feel welcomed and i was able to be myself and the interview felt like it went great. A couple days after i received a call from the head manager. He asked if i was still looking for work and if so i got the job. Working at tractor supply, i learned a lot and strived to be the best i could be for the company and my store. The working environment was calm, fast paced, always kept you busy, fun, and the coworkers and managers made you feel as if you were family. I highly recommend applying here cause you will learn a lot and you will learn and you will never want to leave this job.
Pro érvek
Discounts, fun learning environment, laid back, breaks, coworkers feel like family
Great Place to work
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arkansas2018, január 7.
Worked 52 or more hours a week. A great place to learn. Can be challenging and hard at times with limited staff. You may have to do the job of three people. If you enjoy customer service it is the place to be.
Benefits, flexible schedule, training
low pay, limited help
Nice high school job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Center, .TXT2018, január 7.
Not a bad company to work for everyone got along with everyone but the store manager was terrible always mad about something that would be out of us as team members control
Bad management
Flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and exciting place to work
Team Lead 2 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, MS2018, január 6.
Every single day is different. You never know what's going to happen that day. I love working at Tractor Supply! The Store manager is awesome, and is willing to teach you as much as you can possibly learn. Each day is a new and amazing learning experience.

The only draw back is some of the "younger" employees like to pretend they are in high school and consistently stir up drama, no matter what you do.
Pro érvek
employee discounts, super awesome manager, benefits
Kontra érvek
working with teenagers that like to stir drama
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was great it is very stressfull at times
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Galt, CA2018, január 5.
If u like lifting its great also the past is very fast... the people and customers are great the work place is fun just like i said hard warom for what u get

Átfogó minősítés