Tractor Supply Company Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 938 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Need better work flow.
Team lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tx2018, április 5.
Really hard demanding for the pay, always short handed, too much freight flow, love the down home atmosphere. Company keeping cost down therefore employees suffer.
Wonderful customers
Always short handed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkinsville, KY2018, április 5.
It was an okay place to work. One of the stores I worked in was better than the other one. The second store that I worked at used me and then would yell at me for someone else not doing their job.
Discount
how you are treated
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun quick paced work enviroment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clifton, TX2018, április 5.
The day to day happenings at tractor supply are fun and quick paced. You get to enjoy working with costumers that share the same passions that you have. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a part time job as the pay is not very good and payroll cuts do not allow for enough hours to make ends meet. The hardest part of the job in my opinion is Chick Days. Tractor Supply pre-orders the amount of chicks that they think they will need and you get over run in the smaller stores which makes it hard to care for them properly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun and quick paced job
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opelousas, LA2018, április 5.
Fast pasted and a lot of customer service, some days it can be crazy and overwhelming but all in all it’s not a bad job most of the employees ore very easy to get along with others not so much.
Smoke breaks
Short lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive wrok place
DC Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, április 4.
I learned a lot from the company, I came in got my computer head set and my tickets call out my numbers on it to my head set and it tell me were to go pick from rising on my elc pallet jack when I'm done picking my items on my ticket I rap and take to ship lane .
Free lunch and breaks
Short lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tractor Supply Team leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ga, Fl2018, április 4.
It was a an awesome job, I love being apart of a great company. When I worked there I felt that I was working with one of the best feed store companies in America.
Discount
Short breaks
It Was Okay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth, IN2018, április 4.
I like what the company is about and how it stands behind those in Agriculture, but the managers aren't the best and coworkers tend to form cliques. It was a normal, slow paced job, but it was hard to keep up with all the sales of the week. If you didn't sell more than what your manager told you, they would immediately get angry. It would be good for someone as part time job in high school, but don't recommend it as a career.
Dicounts
Short breaks, Management
Receiver for TSC
Receiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Grange, TX2018, április 4.
As a "part-time" receiver at TSC, I did like the people and store manager at the store, but was very unhappy with the store being unable to properly staff the store during the day.

During the morning and a until about 5pm is easily the busiest time of the day and would commonly only have a cashier and one female floor person as well as myself. As any receiver knows, it is a full time position, but because of the lack of staffing, I would spend 90% of my time throwing feed and doing load outs and about 10% a day doing receiving, inventory control and audits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Tractor Supply
Casher/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queen Creek, AZ2018, április 4.
The schedules are normally messed up and always has to be fixed. Lunches are short and the payroll is bad. Hours are always getting cut which makes it 10 times more stressful.
Discounts
short lunch
Good Place to work
Material Handler/Picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waverly, NE2018, április 3.
The work environment is pleasant, there are many employees who have been here for a long time and enjoy their jobs. The training is thorough and the management made their expectations very clear. Good work hours, with occasional overtime on the weekends. The job was straightforward and simple and if you ever had any questions they were promptly addressed.
Training, pay, environment
Repetitive work
Worst job I've ever had
Receiving Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buckhannon, WV2018, április 3.
Poor management, low hours, sporadic schedule, stressful work environment. They will work you to death at tractor supply for a little over minimum wage, there is absolutely no room for advancement in this company. The turn over rate is outrageous and the stress is unbearable
Pro érvek
There are no pros to this job
Everything about Tractor Supply Company is a con
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
Middlefield - Team Lead/Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middlefield, OH2018, április 2.
overall it is a good place to work, but the hours are not the same, and hours get, Wintertime hours increase due to the holiday, but once summer hits the hours are cut, you can get anywhere from 8-20 hours a week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Nice PT Job - Would like to see FT Advancement
Part-time Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clifton Park, NY2018, április 2.
Nice PT Job - Would like to see FT Advancement for Higher Wages
Enjoy Customers & Co-Workers. 15% Discounts nice - But, Low Pay is a drawback & FT seems unattainable for now...
Discounts
Low Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good management and environment, but not enough pay for the amount of work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheeling, WV 260032018, április 1.
When I worked at Tractor Supply, i worked in the back room, which included a lot of manual labor such as stocking feed and loading things from the yard. It was not a hard task, but there was a lot to do most of the time. I just feel like what I was being paid for the amount of labor i was doing was not worth it. The store was also usually very understaffed during the busiest days/parts of the days.
Pro érvek
Laid back management. Slow-paced work days(sometimes)
Sometimes understaffed/huge workload
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Fun Job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, április 1.
It was a fun job to work at. Sometimes the hours were long and can get tiring standing all day on the concrete floor but wear good shoes with good support and you won't have a problem. My manager was amazing and if I ever had to leave because I wasn't feeling well or had a family emergency they were understanding.
Pro érvek
Great pay and great employees
Kontra érvek
Far drive from where I am living
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Nice coworkers and customers
Product and Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, április 1.
Did not leave this place on a very good note. There were some people I did enjoy working with. I just wish it supported their workers and helped us out with our pay.
Great coworkers
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and poor pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sounded great at first but laid off due to company policies that wernt even mentioned
Setup Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2018, március 31.
Has the potential to be a great company but needs to put less emphasis on getting a new store opened and more attention to the understanding of company policies to its employees.
Cool store
Bad company management decisions
Fun place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, SC2018, március 29.
It’s a fun place to work as long as stay productive. Only reason I left it was just a job until I graduated high school and could work full time. Go for it.
Flexible schedule
Short breaks, unnecessary situations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Terrible place to work
Feed room (Volt alkalmazott) –  Enumclaw, WA2018, március 29.
In call Washington store management is very rude inappropriate and takes hours from you for herselfEmployees do not do their jobs correctly they stack stuff or it doesn’t go then mix different products with different things they don’t keep their dog food selections stocked up don’t clean the outside property up came back lot is disgusting hail over play stroller please thrown everywhere
Kontra érvek
Terrible place of unemployment overpriced for product
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am the main night closing manager
Store Team Lead II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, KS2018, március 29.
As one the key carriers, my responsibilities include: manager over rides, counting down registers each night, price changes, printing new price signs, setting signs for ads, ordering feed, and resetting new displays.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tractor Supply Company? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van