Tractor Supply Company Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 254 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun Place to Be
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurinburg, NC2018, augusztus 17.
There are so many good things about this company that I doubt they'll be able to fit in this box. The community and friendliness of the other employees is astounding and wonderful. the culture around TSC is incredible.
great place to work
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenland, NH2018, augusztus 17.
it was very easy to pick up on things at this company, I learned everything that I needed to know within the first couple of weeks and it was very easy to teach others what they needed to know and the easiest way to do it. the management was very nice and easy to understand. the most enjoyable part of the job was the customers.
the customers, benifits
Kontra érvek
being treated poorly for being a young manager
Its a job
Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Franklin, KY2018, augusztus 17.
Hard work stay busy start off p.i.p.program or you won't have a job anymore make rate and expect to pick up hevy things with no help team lift is good if you can find someone around to help
It's work
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashland, OH2018, augusztus 17.
if you don"t mind lift heavy bags of feed this job is for you. the Managers don't work well together. Communication is lacking. The customers are always mad of the lack of origination.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Loved the work
Head cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Weston, WV2018, augusztus 15.
After having worked there for more than seven years, it was the best job I've ever had. The work was never dull, most of my customers were nice, and the staff became as family. That being said, I grew complacent and am now seeking other opportunities to better suit my skills.
Benefits, decent hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working there except for the managment.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  DeRidder, LA2018, augusztus 15.
Enjoyed TSC but wasn't treated fairly. Was paid less then new hires after almost 2 years of working there. I enjoyed the customers and helping them. Knew all areas of the store and the day to day running.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
an absolute pleasure
Feed Room Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, augusztus 15.
my typical day consisted of stocking the different feed types that tractor supply sells and maintaining inventory. I learned how to do inventory electronically with ease and speed. The management at Tractor Supply was absolutely amazing, they were very helpful and patient as I learned my job and even after that they were always very pleasant and light hearted with me. The culture was a bit much for me due to the fact that its an over exaggerated country atmosphere, but I found my place and exceled while I was there. There wasn't really a hard part of the job for me but, my favorite part of the job was actually my sense of accomplishment at the end of every day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Active work environment with very little down time.
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Awendaw, SC2018, augusztus 15.
Fast paced work where every member is needed. Corporate goals are sometimes unacheivable and often you will go home without completing the tasks needed. With a good store manager it is a good place to work. Being a store manager is a salaried position that is not recommended. If they cut your payroll then the manager has to make up the slack often working 100 hours a week.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule if the manager is flexable
Kontra érvek
Upper management is not recommended
Munkahelyi kultúra
Oberall good place to work but not enough houts
team member performing cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Athens, TN2018, augusztus 14.
Good place to work with friendly team members good enviroment and friendly cust omers makes u feel like family nice clean enviroment and not to bad store hours overall good place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun at times. Management is horrible
Warehouse Associate/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2018, augusztus 14.
Working for tractor supply was fun at times because of the customers and insteresting coversations. Co-workers were fun to work with but could tell there was issues amongst everybody. The GM is arrogant and not understanding at times.
Customers
Management/Pay
easy workplace
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandusky, MI2018, augusztus 14.
lots of lifting which is often expected to do on your own. the application says 50lbs or less, but it is sometimes twice that if not more. poor management, no communication. i learned a lot of valuable job skills.
open and close early
unfriendly coworkers
Great starting/summer job
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flanders, NJ2018, augusztus 13.
I loved my time at tractor supply it was a fun job and eight hours never really felt like 8 hours. There was always things to do and for the most part the management was good. Great customers and great people working with you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work environment, Loved this job and the customers
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durant, OK2018, augusztus 13.
I loved working here. The people and the customers were awesome, it just wasn't enough money. Employee discounts are great too. The only reason I left is for a higher paying job.
Nice people
Not much money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Farm Dept Manager
FARM DEPARTMENT MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MN2018, augusztus 13.
Took over department that was run down by the previous manager or never had a manager. Work on a cleanup and reorganize of Dept and within 5 months had it the top performer in the store.
flexable hours
retail, poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Unhealth work enviroment
Receiving (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raton, NM2018, augusztus 13.
Management lives in their own world. They will make or break you. A good place to get stabbed in the back. Fellow employees are always willing and ready to turn on you. If you are a hard, dedicated worker, they will abuse that constantly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Don't work here
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, MA2018, augusztus 13.
They are not what they seem. The have values that sound like they are a great company and at the beginning the were but they do not believe in any of the values that they preach to you.
I loved working at Tractor Supply Company
Dog Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romeo, MI2018, augusztus 10.
I was recruited to work there as an independent Dog Trainer to help provide awareness to the dog products at the Tractor Supply Company in Romeo, Michigan.

I was able to schedule and provide my own dog training curriculum.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trains their employees to be knowledgeable on what they are selling and doing.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sayre, PA2018, augusztus 10.
Was a good place to work, but had little room for advancement. Customers were pleasant majority of the time. Provided training on products that they sold. Trained you on how to do your job not let you figure it out on your own.
Wasn’t a great experience
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plaquemine, LA2018, augusztus 9.
Work wise it wasn’t a great experience. Way to much drama within the work place, and very unfair management. Definitely showed favoritism. Would not return to that particular store, it needs A LOT of work. But would love to work another store.
Seeing animals
Drama
Relaxing environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceburg, KY2018, augusztus 9.
Don't expect to get rich working at Tractor Supply but if you enjoy agriculture related work, it can be a fun and relaxing job. I enjoyed working shipping/receiving and forklift duties.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tractor Supply Company? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van