Tractor Supply Company Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 991 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fine but the management was meh
Team Member/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon, TX2018, május 20.
I would work more hours than a usual part timer which is perfectly fine but I didn't want to spend everyday there because my coworkers called in everyday.
Good benefits and pay
Kontra érvek
Management is like playing russian rullete
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the work hated the schedule
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loveland, CO2018, május 20.
Loved tractor supply as a company but 3 hours a week isn't enough to cut it even for a student. I would have loved to stay but the hours just made it not worth my while.
Great environment, friendly coworkers
hours
Great Place To Work and Advance
Team Lead closing Floor Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2018, május 19.
I was the closing night floor manager/Team Lead. I worked 5 to 8 hours a day depending on workload. Great team players friendly customers. hardest part of the job was not getting the hours, best part of the job was making the customers happy. I loved my team and i loved my job.
Great Enviroment
Not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Overworked and underpaid
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ohio2018, május 18.
Not enough people or time to complete tasks and therefore is not a positive work environment. The only good thing is the focus on customer service which is the only reason TSC survives.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fake
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  De Soto, IA2018, május 16.
Tractor Supply upper managment didnt acually care about you and what wages are they just care about how much money they are making. I really hope that they turn around and see how they have moved from the core values.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Poor Management
Receiver/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, május 16.
Horrible management, lack of responsibility and communication between management and staff. Hires mainly high school kids who just want a check and don't care about anything else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and always busy and a lot of things need to be done
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spanaway, WA2018, május 16.
Tractor supply always has things for me to do, there is never nothing to do. A typical day for is going to work and doing a dog, cat, and bird pick list. I go to the back room and get the feed that needs to go on the shelves, and then i put it away. After that i go to the feed room and start stocking the shelves and dropping the feed pallets with the forklift. During the time i am dropping feed i am usually getting load outs, which means taking feed to customers cars and loading it for them. Also, filling propane tanks at the same time.
Pro érvek
bonus every month on our paycheck.
Kontra érvek
low staff, and always busy
Waste of time
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delavan, WI2018, május 16.
This is a great job for if you don’t have any bills to pay. Management is very clicky and extremely rude , get screamed at for asking to take a break, have to ask every time to use the bathroom when your up front. Very hostile work environment , they have no idea how to train new employees or fit them in. Defiantly not worth the stress or time.
Discount
Kontra érvek
clicky, no normals, disrespectful, unprofessional
Temporary Job only
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, IN2018, május 16.
This is nothing more than a temp job. Don't look for advancements. They would rather higher outside people than promote a long time employee. Managers are awful and self-centered. High turn over rate and terrible pay!
Discounts
Kontra érvek
no breaks, short lunch, bad management, no advancements
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible place to work at
Team Lead Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fallston, MD2018, május 15.
I am constantly micro managed and ridiculed in public. Your suppose to be able to walk into a Tractor Supply and not know who the real boss is but our GM lets everyone know he is the main boss. Even if you know the answer to a customers question he will purposely tell you that you are wrong in front of customers to try and degrade you and then he will give the same answer .
The team I manage
The general manager
Fun Place to Work
Floor Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, május 15.
It's a very quick-paced place to work. There is always something to do and you get pulled in many directions but the management was great and it made it a fun place to work.
Environment
poor eithics and integrity
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hattiesburg, MS2018, május 14.
Tractor Supply claims that customer service, ethics, and integrity are part of their values when 9 out of 10 times they value unethical means by non-management to create drama and run store. Management means nothing to them. a typical day is where shelves are empty or old sales still posted but not valuing customer to honor prices displayed on items. No assistance is given when lines are backed up or for carry outs, and God forbid it should rain and a customer want propane, employees are scared to get wet.
Pro érvek
monthly bonuses when sales are made for month
employees have no morals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place with ping pong table
Inbound Receiver and Shipping Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Braselton, GA2018, május 14.
great company with excellent benefits. You will put in the hard work. but, it's worth it. you will have your peak seasons where OT is mandatory. But, it's well worth it.
Kontra érvek
it's extremely hot inside, you will have to drink plenty of water
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay for an entry level job
Cashier/Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  NC2018, május 13.
I worked part time as a cashier. A work day included ringing peoples items up and processing payment transactions. Other than that I had to clean and maintain shelves at the front of the store.
Day working at Tractor Supply
Cahier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goshen, IN2018, május 11.
Typical day would have to be help the customers who came into the store. I learned a lot about the farm equipment and the pieces that need to added to it or replaced. The management there was awesome once we got the right people into place. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with the grumpy customers. I loved my job getting to know new people and making lots of friends. Along with having the regular customers coming and asking about you and the family or where things are.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Port Arthur, TX2018, május 10.
Working at TSC was a fun high school job, i spent my hours on the clock as a cashier and helping customers as needed.
I learned how to properly run a register.
The manager was never there, and the job was super easy.
Fun place to work
Stocker/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Worth, TX2018, május 9.
Help customers with load outs and help them find what is needed in the store. Laid back place to work for the most part good staff to work with, twenty to thirty hours a week typically
Great Job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bulverde, TX2018, május 9.
Worked out great with my college schedule, I enjoyed the work, and team members. I would recommend this company to anyone. You learn a lot and meet a lot of great people.
Need the right team
Inventory management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, SC2018, május 9.
AS long as there is a good team with a strong Manager this is a great company. however the District Manager and home office do not care about the store family just about the money they can make.
Tractor Supply Team Member
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Defuniak Springs, FL2018, május 8.
The pay is low and only working on average 20 hours a week.. There is no advancement unless you are already a manager in store. the turn over is very high.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tractor Supply Company? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van