Tractor Supply Company Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 130 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and relaxed work space
Sales Associate/ stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hanford, CA2018, július 30.
The most enjoyable part of the day is greeting customers and maintaining customer satisfaction. I have learned a lot about agricultural tools and products. My Job Depends on Ag!
Productive and fun Workplace
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, MI2018, július 30.
Working at Tractor Supply was a genuinely fun experience. The other team members were very welcoming and made me feel like I belonged there. Although the work can be difficult and hard at times, it is definitely worth it.
Great place
Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chiefland, FL2018, július 30.
Very good place to work. Great job opportunity for younger people. Good first job for some. Room for growth and improvement. Managers are really nice.
very productive
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rincon, GA2018, július 29.
I thoroughly enjoyed working at tractor supply, but I wasn't getting paid enough or enough hours for me to be able to live off of it. the management was always fun to be around and treated everyone with respect
an hour lunch
no benefits
Fun and fast
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, TX2018, július 29.
Management is decent. Hours are consistent. Co-workers are kind. You’ll see a lot of dogs and animals. CiCi’s Pizza is across the parking lot so you can get pizza on your 30 min break.
Work Hard Have fun make money
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, július 27.
TSC customers make it worth coming to work , interacting with customers and their pets must be able to lift 50 lbs due to have to load customers items and most livestock feed and dog food is 50 + lbs.
Pro érvek
Flexible Schedules, get to interact with customers pets
No over time
Munkahelyi kultúra
did not enjoy working there
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2018, július 27.
management do not care about employees welfare but production. they also target hard working individuals and lack of motivation. its like they enjoy employees slipping up than tapping them at the shoulder for a good job done,
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an ok place to work
Customer Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hereford, TX2018, július 26.
Great advancement opportunities . Never saw myself working at tractor supply but I’m glad I did, love to help all the farmers and families that walk I !
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the environment, not the management
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bartlesville, OK2018, július 26.
I loved the customers and most of the people I worked with here. It's a great company, but my manager wasn't the best. She would ask for advice or ideas and if they weren't the way she wanted it done, we didn't do it. She wanted everything perfect and only the way that she wanted it done. Nothing I did was ever good enough for her. She would stick me up at the register all day long and then get mad at me that I didn't get my work done. It's a great place to shop, but not such a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkinsville, KY2018, július 26.
The pay and hours aren't great, but the coworkers and management are friendly. Easy job overall. The customers are also very friendly most of the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Material Handlers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, július 26.
This place has a high turnover rate, there is no advancement. Management and Supervisor are not supportive they have their pick and chooses. The attendance policy is awful they give you and point and take your PTO when you miss a day. During the sum meetings you can never ask questions so basically your concerns are NOT IMPORTANT to this company they only worry about your production..
Kontra érvek
Short breaks not enough pay
Fun Enviroment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Albans, VT2018, július 25.
Tractor supply knows how to have fun and be professional at the same time. We have employee luncheons. Customers are repeat so you can have not only a professional but personal relationship with them.
Employee Luncheons
It lack true management
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, július 24.
Lack of hours and differently people being hired and not kept up. pushed their jobs on other people so they didnt have to work at all to get by. thank you.
its a good job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Globe, AZ2018, július 24.
its a good job. you work hard and recieve lots of praise. Its fun and laid back. you were paid fairly and recieved bonuses often . I loved this job but its not for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work overrall
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, július 24.
Nothing stands out that was good or bad as it was average about everything. The staffing structure of the store and it's size made it a challenge as sometimes you were one among 2 in the building and had to run your management duties as well as closing the store up. You could not be everywhere at once and often customers complained but labor budgets were very constraining.
I don’t know
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portsmouth, OH 456622018, július 24.
Okay job needs better management . The hours weren’t the greatest. Needs to offer more hours or better pay. Co workers are great to work with, work with school schedules
nice place to work
Shipping Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, július 24.
needs improvement in team member incintives ,promotions with in management needs more training in people skills also company need to have more oportunities for employee growth
nice place to work
treat people better
great job
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buda, TX2018, július 23.
I loved my time at Tractor Supply. I enjoyed going to work every shift. I only has one sick day in two years because I enjoyed my job so much. I would recommend them as a first job.
management
Cashier/Sales Associate (Part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2018, július 23.
the management was terrible they would yell at you in front of the customers or loud enough to where they could hear. they were unorganized and I would not recommend people working there
customers
rude and unorganzied management
The Employees
Assistant Store Manager in Ephraim and ended (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ephraim, UT2018, július 23.
The employees can be a fun group to work with - but they also know when it is time to get work done, they get it done. As with every company, there are those few who will complain, but for the most part, they are good people.
Good atmosphere
Can be stressful
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tractor Supply Company? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van