Tractor Supply Company Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 938 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and nice place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, április 30.
I really enjoy Tractor Supply. My boss is very understanding and will work with me on any problem that I have. I would recommend this as a job to anyone.
Good company
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albemarle, NC2018, április 30.
Worked part time during college for a few years. Had a good time working there. Good company to start with. Management was good and pay was average. Flexible work schedule.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Average
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2018, április 28.
nothing was set in stone
they wouldn't work around my schedule for my new job
fun to work for
always easy going when i needed time off
always a fun atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, lots of customer interaction.
Receiving Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, MI2018, április 26.
Generally enjoyed working here, you always have the opportunity to interact with good, hardworking employees and there are always the bad ones. I seemed to be responsible for a lot more than in the job description which was never problem unless it was a busy day in shipping and receiving, then it made it hard to manage the back room and cover for others outside of receiving.
Pro érvek
Relatively flexible hours, school reimbursement
Low staffing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and educational. Great customer base.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OH2018, április 25.
Always a challenge, not always in agreement with corporate decisions about management policies but followed them. Appreciated marketing department and HR support.
Pro érvek
Training and product support.
Kontra érvek
Long hard days but worth the time because customers value the service and value of store.
Regular Day
TEAM MEMBER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2018, április 25.
I have learned an immense amount of knowledge from working at TSC, but the pay is less than what can be afforded for anyone wanting to live off of the salary.
Pay, Benefits
My first retail job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, OH2018, április 24.
I enjoyed working at TSC for as long as it lasted due to I already knew a lot about hardware and farming. i got decent discounts and made a bit more than my previous job but the manager/head of the store was horrible towards his employees and customers. He was fired by corporate after i had left to find a real job.
good experience
Kontra érvek
no benefits or over time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Love tsc
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, TX2018, április 24.
Loved working for this company... miss my TSC family... a great company to work for...the store manger I worked under was very knowledgeable and always willing to help out...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
I enjoyed the customers
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leesville, LA2018, április 23.
I learned a lot from customers and products that the company sold as well as was given the opportunity to be an integral part or the community in which I lived
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive company with high values and an attractive atmosphere
Sales and Bank Audit Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brentwood, TN2018, április 22.
Tractor Supply Company treats their employees fairly and offers competitive pay, paid vacation/sick time, and benefits. The store support center makes time to bring employees together with quarterly meetings, yearly picnics, and a fun Christmas party to name a few events. The family, farm centered culture created a relaxing and fun atmosphere to work in. I would definitely work for Tractor Supply Co again.
Pro érvek
Marketplace and gym in the building, large lunchroom, outdoor seating
Location - too far from where I lived
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
n/a
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murray, KY2018, április 22.
I was at a cash register most of my day. Part of my job was to upsell, even if I didn't know what I was doing. I wanted to learn more about the company, but did not have adequate time to do so.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolutely great place to work
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Payne, AL2018, április 21.
I would be more than happy to go back to Tractor Supply, but I can't afford to live on the pay. Great place to work, absolutely fantastic manager, wonderful crew, great environment.
Terrible management
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamburg, NY2018, április 21.
Employed at Hamburg location for 3 years and had a second part time job. Manager didn't accomadate my schedule and treated me unfairly with stupid "write ups". She scheduled me on days I had unavailable then wrote me up when i didn't show up for my shift even though someone else covered it for me. She feels as if she has to dictate her employees which is wrong.
Loved It!!!
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilmer, TX2018, április 20.
Regardless of pay and benefits this job was fun. I knew about animals and their needs and could help customers without problems. I loved the manager we had and hated to leave but couldn't make it on the pay. Yes I would go back to working for a TSC in the Houston area.
Pro érvek
Great customers, lots of fun
poor pay
Good Company
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hermitage, PA2018, április 20.
Balance of work and personal life could be a challenge at times. Team that was at the store is awesome, and very knowledgeable. Overall a good experience
Salary
balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to know your neighbors
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hurricane, UT2018, április 18.
I was treated fairly and had a great time. It was only a temporary job, and worked well with my school schedule. Management was always making sure we understood what we were doing and how to do it.
Pro érvek
The other workers, the customers, and clean place
Small store
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good Company
Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cibolo, TX2018, április 17.
Tractor Supply is a good company to work for, there is room to improve and advance within the company. There are lots of friendly people and co-workers.
Youll have no life
Receiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2018, április 16.
If you're looking for a job that will work you into the ground everyday while also cutting your hours this is for you! Teamwork is horrible and hours are cut short even if you're full time just for not meeting ridiculously high sales quota every month! Not only is that a ridiculous fix for making sales it makes everyone's lives just that much harder! 3 people on shift is NOT enough during very busy hours! The customers are self entitled and rude if you aren't helping them over another customer and the same buddies always win the country mile award for recognition. Definitely not a place I would make a career out of it you'll go nutts. Everyone I worked with gated their job and were looking for new ones
You get an hour lunch
Kontra érvek
Long hours, cant work overtime or its a write up, youll be learning on your own
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
good hearted workplace
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollister, MO2018, április 16.
good management, well cleaned workplace. Well organized stock area and well maintained backroom and organized shelves on sales floor.Co-workers are decent with eachother.
Love tsc
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018, április 16.
worked here off and on for nearly 10 years and have rarely had a bad experience to speak of. My only complaint is the pay. They don't pay enough to keep their best employees/managers around very long thus they experience a decent amount of turnover.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tractor Supply Company? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van