Tractor Supply Company Alkalmazotti bírálat

Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
the customers were the best part
feed handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Park, TX2018, január 31.
it was a typical ratail job, not really a career. as long as you dont mind staying on your feet all day and picking up heavy feed bags, it made for a decent temporary job.
unfair termination
Customer service, cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tehachapi, CA2018, január 31.
I had been working there for a month, I was off work for a week per Dr's request.. I had a massive heart attack at the end of that week.. My sister called to inform them the next day, that I was in ICU recovering from a heart attack and don't know what my recovery time is.. the said that was a quit.. I never quit.. now I am struggeling with finding a job to pay my bills since my disability cut off.. and they won't hire me back...
Munkahelyi kultúra
supposed to be work have have fun make money
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elkins, WV2018, január 30.
typical days work is make sure the dog food,cat food live stock feed is filled completely on everyday basis. your required to learn everything that is in the store and where its located.
vacation time after you become full time 1 year
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to obtain knowlegde.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denham Springs, LA2018, január 30.
I enjoyed my customers the most and the interactions with them. I learned a lot about domestic pets all the way to livestock. I would break down shipments, run te register, anser phones and do invoices daily.
Fast Paced and very difficult
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Pierce, FL2018, január 30.
You need to be fit and be ready to move no slacking and need to fill everything up in the time limit that you have. You wont get breaks sometimes but when you do you better charish it.
Working for Tractors
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Conway, AR2018, január 29.
Working for Tractor Supply in Conway Ar is not a bad job. It is okay for a part-time position. Right now I am currently looking for more hours and higher pay.
discount
hours and money
Good Overall
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison Heights, VA2018, január 29.
Running freight and helping customers.
Easy advancement if you are determined and ready to work.
Management as you get to the district level needs improvement but overall the culture is fun and relaxing.
Customers are often make or break your day, good customers, good day. Bad customers, bad day.
The regulars and the people who you get to know from working there. People are much nicer than at Walmart.
Fun Atmosphere
Customers can be agitating
great place to work for
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sidney, NY2018, január 29.
the job is a fast passed yet relaxed work environment. always buisy and the management is very undersanding. one is never bored or short of work. deffiently a job one will want to go to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work great team
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, GA2018, január 29.
Love the people I work with they work great crew Dallas Georgia they'll let us bow was great as always with customers and customers love this was a great place to be I wish I didn't have to leave
Pro érvek
Holiday dinners birthdays get together
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced yet relaxed work place
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  London, KY2018, január 29.
There's always something to do and something going on. Good workplace culture. Great if you're organized and able to multitask. Varying work shifts daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of people to talk to
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, OH2018, január 28.
Always something to do and people to talk to. There are many different things that are sold so there are many different types of people that frequent the store.
cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marble Falls, TX2018, január 26.
I was a full time student and the only problem I had there was that they also worked me full time also. They did not work with me on fixing my hours. It was a hard juggle
Customers
hours
It was “Okay”
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowie, TX2018, január 25.
I worked at Tractor Supply Co for a Year and a half as a part time job while I was still in high school. For the time being it was alright but I probably wouldn’t work there again.
Long lunch, laid back
No organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall cool store but ran terribly.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rindge, NH2018, január 24.
The idea of tractor supply is great but this store in rindge has a horrible manager and the district manager just lets it continue. I would say working at that company would have been better if i didnt have to work under an ego maniac.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced but fun with a good atmosphere.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, FL2018, január 23.
I enjoyed working at Tractor Supply. Management was very flexible about my schedule because I was a full-time college student and they worked around the days I had to request off. The only non-enjoyable part about working as a cashier was being unable to leave the front of the store and not being able to move around the store in order to help some customers, but the other workers were usually close by to help out.
Flexible hours
Short breaks
Dislike tractor supply
Sales Associate/Customer Service/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Windsor, CA2018, január 23.
I worked there for almost a year and i didn't like it because i wanted to become team lead and the manager at the time kept trying to put it off and then decided to hire a new set of people and offered one of them the position i was asking for, for about 3 months. Then after almost a year of working there and him finding new people as well one of the new employers i hate threatened to kick my butt and my husbands and my manager at the time didnt feel like that was a threat and a harrassement so i felt unsafe and didnt like being at work anymore so i quit
Pro érvek
i worked right down the street from my house, so i was close to my kid
Kontra érvek
poor hours, poor management, they dont go by there guidelines
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed this job very much.
Team Leader/ Receiver/ ASM (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomsburg, PA2018, január 23.
There were many opportunities for advancement at the company and they also had many opportunities for travel. The products were very well made and I had learned most of what I know about retail throughout my employment at this store.
healthcare
low pay
ok place. fast paced.
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, CO2018, január 23.
As a part timer is was an ok place to work. I got along well with management and my team members.
I learned a lot about farm supplies and farm animals.
Sometimes stressful and tense place to work.
Kontra érvek
very low wages and no benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was very poor.
Part time team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chester, SC2018, január 23.
No place for advancement, don't expect a raise either. Hires a great many part time employees to keep from having to pay benefits, vacation, holiday pay. Hard, hard work with very minuscule pay and the hours are terrible.
Pro érvek
small town store, cozy and normally slow
Kontra érvek
one person has to do absolutely everything, from restrooms to register and stocking
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Extremely stressful and dishonest
Receiving Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2018, január 23.
I worked from 7 until all freight and receiving from Corporate DC trucks had been completed. I enjoyed the physical labor of the job, and the atmosphere with the customers due to it being similar in many ways as to how I live my life.

Átfogó minősítés