Tractor Supply Company Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 628 értékelés megmutatása
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manger (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Windsor, CA2017, november 8.
Focus on customer reviews, which required customers to answer roughly 50 questions. Who has time for that? Live or die by answers such as "did a team member ask you what you were looking for"? Fun store to work in if you like retail work, but some expectations were unrealistic. Overall, however, it was a pleasant environment and terrific customer base.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great team work
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyside, WA2017, november 8.
I loved working there. Great team and fun. Its a great place to excell and learn at. Lots of oportunity to learn new things and meet great people. Very fair and a great place to work.
Fun Place To Work For
Feed Thrower (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granbury, TX2017, november 8.
Great company to work for. It was a second job for me, but they became my family and real close friends. It was fast paced, and heavy lifting work, but it kept us busy and we got the job done.
Difficult Place to Work
"Team Member" (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Massachusetts2017, november 8.
I've noticed from personal experience and seeing it done to others; if the manager doesn't like you, they will cut your hours way down to make you quit instead of firing you. It's a workplace full of drama that makes it exceptionally hard to get through day to day tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job would be helping customers and feeling you improved their visit, and being an animal-friendly store, where you get to meet pets of all shapes and sizes.
Animal friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but enjoyable company
Team Leader/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colchester, CT2017, november 8.
Work was often fast paced but fun due to excellent coworkers. Customers tended to demand excellence, and we provided it. The hardest part was unloading deliveries in a timely manner, which took practice.
Not worth your time
Sales Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Michigan2017, november 7.
Management does not help out on the sales floor and constantly changes in many of area stores. Available hours to work are dictated based on sales of the previous weeks. Schedule is never consistent and is subject to change weekly, if not daily. Very little advancement opportunities and there is clearly favoritism for what little chance there is. Only good "perk" in working there is the employee discount.
Employee discount
All the above
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
not ran properly
ASSEMBLER/STOCKER/CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, MS2017, november 7.
the management and most customers ran it like a common clothing store when in fact it was for farmers and rural living people needing parts and tools and equipment and for most part the crew didnt know how to help.
good customers
inexperienced coworkers and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice coworkers but no benefits
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seagoville, TX2017, november 7.
hired as part time. no paid hoildays or vacation been with company over a year.coworkers are great there only 12-14 all together only 6 are full time,instead hiring a full time night cashier to work 5 nights a week they hire 4 and split hours.
15% discount on purchases
Kontra érvek
no breaks, except for lunch, if there is coverage
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owosso, MI2017, november 6.
Fun to work at would gladly do it again manager is a great guy who always has fun, assistant manager and workers were good, just had a team leader who thought she was god and would write you up under false accusations
Freindly workers
great place
Feed stocker/ Customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2017, november 6.
Its hard and strenuous work but I like the people I work with. All in all its a pretty good place to work. I am only leaving to better myself with my degree in instrumentation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work at, Learned alot.
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Okeechobee, FL2017, november 6.
This was my first job and I hated it when i was there. But now I look back at it and realize that I loved it. I cleared a lot in the 4 years that I was there. It had its ups and downs. We didn't have a constant manager. Seemed like if we had a good manager they would move him to a different store. Its a great place to work, and great first time job, a retirement job, or even a career job if that's what your looking for. I left because I needed something that was going to pay more so I could live on my own.
Pro érvek
Worked only 8 hours unless someone called out, got a lunch, Leaned a lot, great atmosphere, most customers were great.
Kontra érvek
no constant manager, paid little but increased a little every year, no benifits, no full time unless you moved to management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i enjoy working at tractor supply.
Receiving Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norwalk, OH2017, november 5.
tractor supply stores are great to work at. Wonderful customers and a friendly environment. You learn something new everyday from the company and customers.
flexible
salary
Stressful and lazy employees
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Siloam Springs, AR2017, november 5.
Didn't work with my time schedule. Felt as if my voice was never heard. Took advantage of my work ethic and made me do the things they didn't want to.
Discount
lazy employees
Great Place to Work!
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lavale, MD2017, november 5.
Overall, this has been a fantastic place to work. Even the customers are nice.

TSC really seems to care about both its customers and its employees. One of the ways they show this is by the monthly bonus plan. If the store makes its financial goal for the month, EVERY employee (not just the managers) earns a bonus. The bonus is based on the number of hours each employee works. So the more you work, the bigger your bonus. Everyone wins!

Probably the biggest challenges is the schedule. You might work a morning shift, afternoon shift, and evening shift all in the same week. But this seems fairly typical for retail. The manager is great about making sure the schedule is out for a two week period which makes it easier to make personal plans.
Monthly bonuses
Fluctuating schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greeneville, TN2017, november 3.
good management hardest part of job loading 300 fence posts
competitive good workplace culture until a mouse ran floor
good associates worked as a team
lots of associate meals
Kontra érvek
having three trucks to unload and no one there
Munkahelyi kultúra
tractor supply was a great part time job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, MN2017, november 2.
working for tractor supply company was a great job, but needed to start making full time money so had to move into the factory business. I loved the customers and would definitely go back and work there again
Fast Growing Company
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Forks, ND2017, november 1.
Fast pace environment with opportunities.At work by 8 and left when the day was done.
Learned a lot of management techniques.
I was the management
Work hard, Have fun and Make Money.
Hardest part of the job is handling personnel and personalities.
Most enjoyable part of the job was assisting the customers with their projects and making sales goals.
Pro érvek
Fast growing company with benefits
Growing too fast.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work and little work balance
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mims, FL2017, november 1.
Its great for entry level managers but the pay isn't that great for people with experience. Lots of work to do and not enough labor to do it all. They preach balance but in the end it's all about the money
If you can't lift 50 pounds or more repeatedly, do not apply
Cashier Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Leesburg, FL2017, november 1.
Tractor supply is a good place to work for a young person with Farm experience and if you can lift heavy feed bags 50/60 lbs. all day. This is a very physical job even for cashiers.
The corporation has cut hours and over work their managers and assistant managers requiring them to work 60 to 80 hours a week to continue to meet the company standards for service. Team leads must stay under 40 hours and act as on duty managers when other managers are not available. Great place to get receiving experience and forklift training if you are staying in that field. Customers are the salt of the earth.
Nice people, training programs
seniors should not apply
Munkahelyi kultúra
tractor supply is a great place
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Saba, TX2017, november 1.
the boss is a great leader and very helpful to every thing you had a question too. The day to day was pulling feed from the backroom to the floor with pick listing, putting signs/price cuts.
15% discounts and had the weekends off