Tractor Supply Company Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 300 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
No to tsc
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chester, SC2018, október 8.
I gave TSC 5 years of my life and was taken advantage of every opportunity given. If you have a family that you care about then I would highly recommend looking at another company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Starter job for high school students
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chester, SC2018, október 5.
Can be very strenuous, hard work for minimum pay. They only do annual raises and from what I understand it will only be a few cents which honestly isn't worth all the hard work unless you plan on going into management.
flexible schedule
low pay, hard work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
workplace integrity
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lapeer, MI2018, október 4.
Fun work place serving agriculture customers.
Always a learning process.
Management encourages teamwork.
working hard,and having fun,with high standards and integrity.
Pro érvek
working with farming community.
health care
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glasgow, KY2018, október 3.
Working at tractor supply has been great. I work with great people and have a great manager. I would highly recommend for a first job, they are very helpful in teaching you everything you need to know.
Pro érvek
Will work around your school schedule
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, stand in one place all day
Great school job
STOCKROOM & SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, GA2018, október 3.
While I worked at Tractor Supply Company, I was in high school at the time. They had great flexibility for hours, however, management had some serious issues. I went through about 6 different managers in my short year of working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
customers are great and employees are great
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tennessee2018, október 3.
Its an ok place to work but no room to advance, has great customers and employees but the pay isn't that great for the work you do and your schedule is different from week to week.
Productive and Fun
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Van Buren, AR2018, október 2.
All the coworkers get along and it makes the day go by faster! I've learned how to deal with angry customers and how to calm them down and work with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible pay for the amount of work expected
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minden, LA2018, október 2.
Will wear you down, doesn't pay enough for workload, nothing you do is good enough, management is a joke, never enough help on floor,gossips about all
Alot to list
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Boring place to work
Freight Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hendersonville, TN2018, október 1.
My job duties included stocking the back all day. It was fun to see what all they had in stock for future ideas. I would use my discount often since I have a farm back home. I wasn't my type or ideal job setting but it worked for the time being
Horrible Place
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  TN2018, október 1.
Recruited with the Promise of a management position due to my work experience. Position was given to someone else without even an explanation. Constantly not being able to take meals due to low staffing/poor scheduling, harassment about missing a day due to personal reasons and being told to work off the clock to do training. No accountability for associates who don't perform. Company is beyond bad and doesn't seem to follow its "Core" Values at all. Very disappointed since the customers tend to be very friendly and understanding.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Expendable
MHE Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, október 1.
Their turnover rate is extremely high. Little to no raises, advancement is by favoritism, no union so your at the mercy of management. Gm and Agm never really there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Terrible manager
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brunswick, ME2018, október 1.
This store has an awful manager and assistant manager who like to play favorites. New team members don’t mean anything to them.
New, not liked team members, get to stand on the register all day. You get yelled at for just standing at the register, but then hours later get yelled at for walking away from the register. The CEO needs to look more into this store.
Oh and some customers get the same treatment as the employees do. I saw countless people get yelled at by this store manager, in the few months I was there.
Pro érvek
Customers are amazing, unless the manager doesn’t like them
One break, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful people, wonderful job.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2018, szeptember 29.
Tractor Supply Company gave me something that no other place has had. TSC is a close-nit company. My managers really took the time to get to know me, and I was comfortable with going to them with issues or problems I had. I learned from TSC more than I have from any other job.
Friendly management, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Not too many other workers
family friendly work environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hartwell, GA2018, szeptember 29.
Co-workers are supportive & helpful. Hours vary. The store is pretty laid-back & it is easy to get to know & communicate with regular customers. I like the atmosphere of the store. At times, it can be hectic, but not excessively.
Employee Discount
Inconsistent days/hours to work
High paced friendly employer
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elizabethtown, NC2018, szeptember 27.
Animal knowledge is a plus. Great place to work. Great management that don’t treat you as if your below them. Really care for the community and do whatever is possible to ensure customers are taken care of. Definitely a go to place for anything that is needed
Great Place
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowling Green, KY2018, szeptember 27.
Really enjoyed my time at Tractor Supply. People were great, work environment was great. Really wanted to move up in the company but the opportunity did not present itself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Hard work for the pay
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saratoga Springs, NY2018, szeptember 27.
Great co workers, lousy upper management. Corporate really slashed payroll the last 6 months I was there, and there were never enough of us working to get the job done. Usually 2 crew and 2 or 3 managers, who liked to do manager stuff and not help with Getting the job done
Pro érvek
Great customers and other team members
low pay, few benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Retail Review at TSC
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2018, szeptember 26.
I've worked at TSC for six months and have enjoyed fellow co-workers and daily customers, but have found the side of retail to be draining. Overall, I learned more people skills and to adapt to unpredictable situations in the public eye. In the end, I discovered retail just isn't for me.
Flexible hours
Short lunches/breaks, understaffed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Terrible place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ohio, middlefield2018, szeptember 26.
Our mngr walked out without telling anyone he was leaving to be manager at another store. Current assis. Mngr takes multiple smoke breaks but never lets me use the restroom. If I don’t take a break the manager or team lead changes it so I don’t get paid for that extra thirty minutes. Breaks are not long enough. No matter how long you work you only get 30 minutes. Management doesn’t listen to my schedule. I work every Sunday and Saturday and holiday which is unfair as I am a college student and barely get to see my family anyways. I was promised a raise and training on the floor which I haven’t gotten. Customers are extremely rude to me and I get no back up from management. Instead of constructive talks I get yelled at if I’m not doing something correct or I don’t get new loyalty members. Employees don’t show up to work half the time and don’t call in and don’t get in trouble. I worked by myself on a busy day because my team lead was hungover and she didn’t get in trouble for that! But I get yelled at for being away from the register as she’s sitting in the break room on her phone. I’m not getting paid enough to work two jobs and deal with rude customers all day long. I’m always busy while the ones working on the floor sit around and talk and get nothing done. And I get yelled at if clothes aren’t straightened up properly or I get yelled at by customers because no one is helping them. Terrible employees, terrible managament and pay is awful. So not worth it working here.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not paid enough, terrible staff
Loved Every Moment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynden, WA2018, szeptember 26.
I loved every single moment I had at Tractor Supply. Any piece of negativity I had was exclusively due to one single bad co-worker. Morning shifts - about seven hours - felt like they took a while, but the evening shifts - about six hours - flew by every single time. There are two different shift, a front role and a back role. In the front role, you will need people skills. If you're a cashier, you'll need a custom made script to repeat as naturally as possible in order to keep things as kind and fast as possible. You can try to be as custom as possible, but you will run out of material fast. You'll need to know the layout of the store, but most real problems you can shed off to customer service or one of the floor walkers. If you go for one of those roles, then you'll need to know the ins and outs of the products. In the back, you'll stock animal food, drive forklifts, assemble tools - like wheel barrows - and occasionally help a customer. No matter who you are, you'll learn to be a cashier, so that you can give the full time cashiers lunch breaks.

The shifts are:
7 hours, morning - front and back
6 hours, evening - front
4 hours, evening - back
8 hours, morning, only on Sunday - front and back
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tractor Supply Company? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van