Tractor Supply Company Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 637 értékelés megmutatása
30 minute lunch
Reciever/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Benbrook, TX2017, november 26.
Fast pace environment with lot to learn about this position. Would like to work more hours than I'm assigned. I'm willing to learn more and continue education is always offered on a monthly basis as well as going to help out in other stores when help is needed. I enjoy helping out customers and trying to do the best job that I can every day of work. looking for new ways to improve the job is always a plus and welcomed by management.
Pro érvek
30 minute lunch, let you off for doctor or dental appts.
health care benefits
love love love
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, TN2017, november 25.
you cant go wrong for a first job they are great in every way, wonderful to their people and really care about customers. and will do anything to go above and byond and they notice the loyal people both employees and customers
Great Place to Work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Price, UT2017, november 25.
Working at Tractor Supply has been the best opportunity I have had in a very long time. They are fair, competitive pay and fun to work with! The staff are wonderful people who genuinely care about each and every customer that walks through out doors. We put customer care first and live that through out culture at Tractor Supply.
Pro érvek
Amazing staff, positive culture, management that works with you, management that cares, working with animals, meeting new people, etc.
Kontra érvek
There is really no cons, you make your job what it is.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an okay environment for the younger generation to work in
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Leba2017, november 22.
Decent place to work. Freight is fast paced, lots of foot traffic. Coworkers are all nice, days off are sometimes hard to get scheduled. But they are willing to work with schedules for school and other jobs.
Cut throat
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD2017, november 21.
Managers fine greatly care about employees, they see them as replaceable. Customers are allowed to treat employees terribly and if they complain about you for not kissing butt, you get talked to and written up and told it’s your fault. It’s always guilty until proven innocent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy and productive work area
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, FL2017, november 21.
This was an upbeat face paced place to work. Great customers and lots of workload to stay and keep busy. Management is good and trying to turn the store around for the better. Some things that they could work on is hiring more people so we are not always short staffed and be aware of in and out times, because a majority of the time we were busy or too much unfinished work that you would not get off at your scheduled time. Other than that if I didn't move I would still be working there.
The atmosphere
The schedule
Tractor supply
Receiver/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tractor supply Tilton2017, november 20.
It wasn't a bad place to work but the management was like a revolving door. I had 4 managers in a year and went through at least 2 dozen team members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of hustle for little pay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, november 18.
Your work environment depends entirely on your general manager. Be prepared to hustle. A background knowledge in agriculture is recommended, but not required.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kenedy, TX2017, november 17.
Great work place! Long days but a great first job! Great environment. Learned retail. The most enjoyable part was helping the customers. I would recommend this job to anyone.
a good start
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Breckenridge, TX2017, november 16.
this place here is fantastic I would highly recommend working here if you want a send relaxed placed work also the customers here are typically happy to be here
Poor Leadership
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carpentersville, IL2017, november 16.
My last store manager was lazy and put all of his roles and responsibility on me. The district manager was just as bad. He had his "golden" children and would protect them on everything.
discounts
Kontra érvek
very hard to advance in company
Fun energetic
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2017, november 16.
I enjoyed the customers that came into the store and had great team members. But I felt you got worked way to hard for how much you got paid, and the manger to my opinion takes advantage of you especially if you don't say no. But overall I really enjoyed working there
This is my FUN job
Store Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  LaGrange, GA2017, november 16.
Really enjoy working there, most of the customers are great. Then there are some stinkers that think you are their servant. It all works out in the end the great customers far outnumber the stinkers.
Great company
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newberry, FL2017, november 15.
This company was great to work for. The main company really cares about their employees. The pay was not the best but the benefits were nice. The payroll was low so they couldnt pay much
Managment
Receiver/Inventory management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hobbs, NM2017, november 14.
At the time I worked at Tractor Supply they were going through management change. It was pretty cut throat at the time. The new manager has changed the environment to a more professional place to work.
Manly Store
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2017, november 13.
You are trained to run the store, you learn about all the things you need to know to run a farm, the environment was great because we all opened to store together, the hardest part of the job may be to convince a customer to purchase a high end item.
Stock options and paid-holidays
Kontra érvek
Having to be at work when everybody else wants off work
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was never what a job should be.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Andrews, TX2017, november 13.
they hired me at 17 to witch i did not lie about but i was given the job anyway, then i was irregularly payed due to my age and was under paid compared to what we has agreed to. i was also treated unfairly do to my age, i would not recommend working their unless you're over the age of twenty four.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
horrible place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Patterson, NY2017, november 12.
tractor supplys in the pawling new york new milford areas are horrible with customer service. thus in the patterson new york store the manager belinda is very rude to all employees and customers. doesnt care if you have any health issues or any big problems causing you to miss a day you cant socialize with your coworkers unless its off the clock or to tell someone to do something horrible place to work
Pro érvek
customers amazing and animal friendly
half hour lunch one 15 min break for an 8 hour shift
Great Place to Work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tehachapi, CA2017, november 11.
Great company to work for! Managed very well, great benefits and fair compensation. Company offers good advancement opportunities, good incentive to stay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful Company to work for depending on location
Receiver/Assistant Store Manager/Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Haven, UT2017, november 10.
Tractor Supply has wonderful Values and stands by all of them. As a company, they are wonderful. They are customer service driven and will go out of their way to maintain the 'local business' feel to local farmers. Tractor Supply supports a positive work/life balance and the majority of their managers will back that up creating a feeling of family within the group of team members. Unfortunately, recent management changes have pulled the legendary customer service away from their customer base and divided the team.
Discount on purchases
Kontra érvek
Management has lost focus on who keeps them in business

Átfogó minősítés