Tractor Supply Company Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 063 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Country Fun
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Athens, TX2018, július 10.
Tractor supply is a great place for a first job. As they do not offer many chances to advance in the stores, they do value teamwork. Which makes this working environment a great place to start towards a career.
Flexible hours
Lack of advancement
Fun place to work
Team Member/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, július 10.
Had good manager and co workers, fun place to work. I would have liked to have more hours. I relocated to South Carolina to work in welding field. Recently certified though Midwest Tech Institute.
Pleasant work environment
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for tractor supply!!
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, TX 754552018, július 10.
I had a blast working for this company. We were close, like a family. We often disagreed on certain subjects regarding the mission, but things were always resolved without conflict.
free lunches for birthdays
N/A
Bad Manager
Not getting retaliated against (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Because this company does2018, július 10.
Not a bad company but the payroll vs the job demands are ridiculous hard to provide legendary customer service when the work load is constantly piled to high with no realistic payroll to get anything done, Then you add in the burned out angry guy called a manager that works about 40 hrs a week instead of his 52 and leaves his store hanging all the time and cries and complains and cusses why nothing’s done. Bad morale in this store all the good people leave like I will be. Terrible lazy manager but from what I hear from other stores it’s mostly the same everywhere in the company. The mission and values really need revised or at least practiced and not preached. Company is growing to fast and is losing its way. I
Pro érvek
Could be better with the right manager
Kontra érvek
Terrible pay for the amount of work. Lazy manager. Bad morale.
Productive/ fun workplace
Back room stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport, PA2018, július 5.
The company itself changes it's layout of the floor plan often. This is indicitive of it's semi aggressive sales perogative, they offer a monthly bonus if sales exceed expectation based on a prediction. It expects the workers to do the work they are paid for and to get rewarded for outstanding achievement.
Store managers are 99.99% of the time amazing
Kontra érvek
The music selection over the comms system is horrid.
fast paced
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moore, OK2018, július 5.
Not very good to employees, workers weren't paid fairly, the work wasn't evenly distributed among the workers, all around bad working conditions. Never really had stable upper management
hour lunch
high turn over rate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place, but not the best
TEAM MEMBER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Douglas, GA2018, július 4.
There are good stores to work and then there are some that are just terrible. I have work at one from the best to the worst, and I rate it from how me and my team got along and how well the store functioned while I was there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Laid Back
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrence Ks2018, július 4.
Relaxed and comfortable place to work, organized great customer service and knowledge of products. Open variety of product, open 7 days a week, had great leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Awful workplace
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brunswick, ME2018, július 3.
From the day I was hired it was always being harassed by management. Not enough training what so ever and very bad attitudes from management. Not enough time given to complete tasks and then written up for not enough time. Constantly scheduled one manager and one cashier which resulted in having a customer pile up and chores pile up before leaving. I don't reccomend anyone take this position because it is not worth the stress. Take longer to find a job that won't be a temporary fix.
Awful management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Horrible
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, július 3.
The pay for the amount of work required is not okay. You don't really get acknowledged for the hard work you do, and it almost feels as though you are taken advantage of. I believe strongly in the triangle effect within a company as far as you taking care of your customers, your customers taking care of you and your company taking care of you. If the company doesn't take care of the employees, you're going to have employees that don't care about it's customers, which I see a lot within the job. It's really unfortunate considering I see a lot of potential in TSC
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Just a job
Team member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, július 3.
Work hard, decent co-workers. Manager is great, but grossly overburdened. Pay is extremely low for the area and the level of responsibility. Never enough workers to function effectively and safely.
Employee discount
Unrealistic expectations
Stressful
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, NC2018, július 2.
The District Managers ask for stores to do things that are impossible, especially for the amount of pay and number of employees available. Communication within a store is good but from stores to upper level management there is no communication. Cashiers have to ask every customer a minimum of about 5 questions during checkout which makes every customer become impatient and mad. My store manager had to work every day from open to close just to keep up with the requirements from corporate.
Pro érvek
Good people to work with, learning experience, decent discount
Kontra érvek
Stressful, never know your schedule, can never make corporate happy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company for the Ag. industry
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, OH2018, július 2.
Taking care of customers needs from small animal to large and hobby farms to large grain farmers needs. Gained an vast amount of knowledge of ag. retail.
Well rounded community
Store Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wynne, AR2018, július 1.
Very relaxed but can be fast paced and everyone gets along well. The customers are almost never rude. The times can be changed to fit your lifestyle better.
Discounts
good place
Picker/Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pendleton, IN2018, június 30.
Good place to work with good benefits.overtime is usually easy to find if interested. Would work there again in the future and would recommend to family and friends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison Heights, VA2018, június 29.
Fun and amazing place if you love customer service. You grow attached to your customers and enjoy being around members. It is also fun to do your job at your own pace.
Culture and Values
Maintenance Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, június 29.
The company overall is a great place to work for the area. The human resource department lacks any empathy when it comes to helping any team member with any issue. The culture and values for the company is great, but the management team from within has a great deal of things to work on when its comes to making the building successful from a overall business stand point.
Growing Company
Growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Overall a good company
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marion, NC2018, június 29.
Over all a good company to work for. Ethics and expectations changed significantly over the 8 years I worked for them, but we're mostly acceptable. Balance became obsolete
Fast paced
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, június 28.
I loved this job was a great place to work but not having a vehicle at the time really messed it up for me. I learned a lot about this job and gained a lot of experience from here.
Not a bad place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Talladega, AL2018, június 28.
I would recommend tractor supply company to anyone who is looking for a job. Great employees as well as a very clean working environment, the cleanest one I myself have ever seen.
Pro érvek
1 break 1 lunch. Pay is good even better if you meet your montly goals. Not super hard work
Kontra érvek
Honestly just the amount of pay wasnt right for me....thats it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tractor Supply Company? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van