Tractor Supply Company Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 065 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
fast pace and accurracy
Forklift operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Franklin, KY2018, július 18.
loading truck in shipping is a fast pace job and you have to accurate when loading every pallet must be scanned to the truck and there is a method to loading the truck so it is balanced..
Pro érvek
work solo and your job reflects how you work
Kontra érvek
to many forklifts in one area
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and busy work enviornment
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waxahachie, TX2018, július 18.
Great place to work if you enjoy the out here life style. You will learn a lot from animals to mechanics... All sorts of useful life skills can be acquired while working for Tractor Supply CO.
Hour lunches/ Good pay
Kontra érvek
Company Management needs an update on policies
productive fun and gratifying
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Albans, VT2018, július 17.
I enjoy working at TSC other than the low hours and not much advancement it was a great starter job. Management was fairly tolerable and I was usually able to negotiate some days off that I needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a very productive job, and everyone works as a team.
Team Member (Part-time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Berkeley Springs, WV2018, július 17.
I would have loved to be given more opportunities out on the floor where I am constantly being active and always doing something. I don’t like to just be standing at a register all day unable to move about. For the most part everyone I work with is pleasant and hard working. There are a couple team members who can be the opposite at times, but overall it’s a great place to work. And I’ve enjoyed the time I’ve worked there.
Pro érvek
15% discount, able to request time off, treats employees well.
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours each week.
a typical day at work
farm supply assistant/cleaner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, MI2018, július 16.
go to school. at lunch time go to work experience clan and dust merchandise and clean up hay bales,clean parking lot, dust mop store floor clean bath rooms
breaks
didn't last long
Stressfull Environment
Freight Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  King George, VA2018, július 16.
Due to the current management at tractor supply co. the job there has become extremely stressful and the management doesn't care about family life and scheduling around it.
15% Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some what relaxed setting, competitive an physically hard
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plant City, FL2018, július 16.
I loved my job. Fun, friendly (Most of the time) busy at times an sometimes slow. Always new inventory for seasonal iteams that's exciting. Most everyone shows team appreciation an support.
Good Job
Team Lead/ Floor supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, július 16.
Great environment with nice break room.Pay is fair. benefits could be better. Some tasks are labor intense. You have plenty of responsibilities. There is always something changing in the store center court. They are willing to teach and educate there employees.They and a mission and values plus ethics that is really a big part of the company.
flexiblibility
labor intense at times
It was fun
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weatherford, TX2018, július 16.
At tractor supply I learned to deal with people with all different types of cultures and attitudes. The managers had their rules but if you did your job right you never had to worry about anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
TSC-A great place to work!
DC Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2018, július 16.
The overall job is arguably one of the easiest ones that I have had. Management does a great job of working with all members of the team and excels at listening.
Great work life balance
Not a lot of autonomy
team member
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartselle, AL2018, július 13.
tractor supply company is a terrible place to work. there are rats. there are spiders. i was only paid eight dollars an hour and after a year n a half, my pay was bumped to eight thirty an hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Highland, NY2018, július 13.
good professional workplace employees are nice and management is helpful . I have learnefd many things and is a good company to stqart off with and is a good sstaring job
Fun
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, július 13.
Be ready to work At a fast pace and be a dedicated worker its a steady job the management team and regular team members are great its its overall a good job
Great Experience in Retail
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Wareham, MA2018, július 12.
I really enjoyed working at Tractor Supply because I am passionate about animals and all things farming, so it was easy to help people and feel successful when showing up to work and doing my best. The culture was fun without being excessively fun to the point where I didn't want to work, but it was overall a really great time.
I loved this place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 12.
This was the best job I have ever had. The environment was great the people were great. I would work hear again in a heart beat. They were willing to work with the hours and find the best fit for the employees. If I could have gotten more then part time and more per hour I would have stayed forever.
General retail
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Paw Paw, MI2018, július 12.
Your standard retail environment. Pay is middling at best. You only start to make real money when you are at the store manager level via bonuses, monthly and annually. It is hard work, lots of moving pallets of feed by pallet jack and stacking literal tons of it by hand. Your customer base is rather antagonistic, more so than at other retail establishments.
customer pets
exhausting
Decent
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2018, július 12.
This is not an ideal place to work if you want to be able to move up. Associates are allowed to play too much and very rarely get enough work done. They have very poor management. This would not be a long term place of work.
Long Breaks
Didn't like it
Team Leader/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burkburnett, TX2018, július 11.
I did not like working at Tractor supply for one they hire people that have no clue about livestock or anything else. I think if your going to work around animal health you need to know about all of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good balance of work and home
Team Lead Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Cruces, NM2018, július 11.
Not a good balance of work and home, could not seen to get a scheduled that balanced home life with work. was constantly having to ask for weekends off to spend time with my child.
Good pay
Scedual
Fast paced working environment
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oxford, PA2018, július 11.
Great place to work with the opportunity to learn something new everyday. I never realized how big the inventory was until I started working there. Time passes very quickly and you seem to never stop moving,it's a great workout .The best part of the job is meeting new people and their pets as well as learning about their animals , lifestyle and being able to help them by offering our products. I enjoy the variety of pets that we get to see daily.We are a small group of employees so you all work closely together. They offer great benefits and a 15% discount..
Pro érvek
Great benefits, employee discount, large variety of products
Kontra érvek
Pay rate could be better, Short staffed
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tractor Supply Company? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van