Tractor Supply Company Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 298 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
After five years, no company loyalty to long term employees.
Team Lead 2 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MS2018, október 16.
If you just want to say you have a job, but not work real hard at it, this is the place to go to. No company loyalty. Once you work hard and work your way up to a better hourly rate, they replace you with someone that does not know anything about this company at a lesser wage. You, your experience and customer base, are thrown to the side like dead meat.
It's a job.
Kontra érvek
Kissing up gets you there.
It was alright
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dickson, TN2018, október 15.
They had poor management. If there was something going on and you told them they would tell u they will take care of it, but they never do. It was a fun place to work at but not very following through with things.
Poor management
Corporate sucks.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, OH2018, október 14.
My store in Troy wasn’t bad to work for. The company itself is. Corporate treats their employees like dirt. You don’t get paid for what your worth and barely get raises.
Good manager and customers
Corporate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn about outdoors and farm life
Stocker and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Berkeley Springs, WV2018, október 13.
Tractor Supply is a very friendly and community based store. Working there really gets you more involved in the surrounding communities as well as life experience.
Kontra érvek
Can be slightly overwhelming when under staffed.
Good pt job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, október 12.
Loved working here, but all employees hours are getting cut. Great management & have met a lot of people. The team made it a blast too work, no matter what’s was going on. Good vibes.
Average
Cashier and Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victoria, TX2018, október 12.
I worked full time in the summer while I was not in college and I worked 5 days a week. When I switched to part time, they scheduled around my schooling.
Pro érvek
1 hour lunch. Competitive pay.
Growing company
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brentwood, TN2018, október 11.
Tractor supply is a large company that offers good benefits and a 401 continues to let us be financially stable.It is a very demanding job turn over is high due to a lot of employees going back to school or just bettering themselves. So those of us that are still employed bust our butts with ok pay and no gratification.
15 percent employee discount
Kontra érvek
Bust your butt with no reward
Bad First Job
Part-Time, employed (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marion, NC2018, október 10.
It was a nightmare working with Co-Workers. No one wanted to pick up and help at the register. Security against shoplifting was low, and no help at all.
30min-1hr lunch
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work but....
Receiving Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrence, KS2018, október 10.
Tractor supply was probably the most favorite job that I've had, as the receiving manager you get "the good hours" 7 am to 4 pm with weekends off! The only thing I didn't like was sometimes management and I didn't see eye to eye and the pay was not so grate for the position.
Employee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to get my first job. The new manager that came in was not the greatest but it was a good work experience before college
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, CT2018, október 10.
It is a good company but is not ran the best. I would recommend to others as a good place for discounts but nothing to stay at for the future. Also good work experience to begin with.
Poorly ran
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you enjoy animals and agriculture
Team Lead I/ Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Old Hickory, TN2018, október 10.
The most enjoyable part of my 15yrs with the company has been the customers. I have learned a lot about farm animals and what to treat them with. I have also learned a lot about different feed options for animals as well
Discount
Have to be 18yrs old to work there
Needs a lot of work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chambersburg, PA2018, október 10.
If you like working with people or flexible schedules then go for it. But if your looking for a company that shows they care about their employees or what their customers actually want or if you're looking for competitive wages go elsewhere. The best experience I have had was the smiling customers and being able to get a specific day off when I needed it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long culture of respect and appreciation for employees shifting to devaluing of employees and no concern for the work/home life balance
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleburne, TX2018, október 10.
This company has grown to the point where communication has been all but lost and general direction for stores and company overall seems to be very scattered and disorganized. Very little concern seems to be given any longer to salaried employees and ever increasing demands without increasing compensation are placed on salaried manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely fast paced (depending on where your store is located)
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newberry, FL2018, október 9.
Our store was in a little country town but it was one of the only feed stores so it was always busy. Constantly filling feed on shelves and breaking down pallets in the back.
15% discount
Only a 15% discount
Horrible experience Managment
Assembler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walpole, NH2018, október 9.
What a terrible place to work Employees that are Loyal do not stand a chance I worked for company for close to 3 years always enjoyed it had great customers .The management is horrible district manager you can't trust . I can't believe this company lets the Loyal employee suffer because of Extremely poor management I would not recommend working for TSC Bad Experience !!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Onley, VA 234182018, október 9.
Tractor Supply is an interesting place. The product variety is enormous, encompassing farming, pets and livestock, gardening, any outdoor activity the DELMARVA peninsula offers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Andrews, TX2018, október 9.
Great company, a lot of opportunities for growth. It didn’t take me long at all from going from a part time cashier to assistant manager. I started off as a part time cashier and worked and strived hard to get where I am today. It’s a very fast paced work environment and I love the challenges. Staying busy and organized is what I enjoy.
Growth
Kontra érvek
Hours worked not much time for family
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company stands behind its mission and values
Senior Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brentwood, TN2018, október 9.
Never a dull moment
Collaborate with the project team
Work hard play hard
work life balance can be challenge
fun place to work they like to give you free stuff (company jackets, t-shirts, lunch bags)
Pro érvek
Lunch and learns; food trucks
Kontra érvek
Medical benefits are changing to high ded
No to tsc
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chester, SC2018, október 8.
I gave TSC 5 years of my life and was taken advantage of every opportunity given. If you have a family that you care about then I would highly recommend looking at another company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Starter job for high school students
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chester, SC2018, október 5.
Can be very strenuous, hard work for minimum pay. They only do annual raises and from what I understand it will only be a few cents which honestly isn't worth all the hard work unless you plan on going into management.
flexible schedule
low pay, hard work
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tractor Supply Company? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van