Total Wine & More-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

45 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 365 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes fun but more direction needed.
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melbourne, FL2018, október 11.
Communication was a big factor here. Not enough was given and some was totally wrong. Jobs were not given to those who knew what was to be accomplished in a correct and timely manner. Never enough time to finish one task before given another one to start.
Pro érvek
Snacks for breaks. Supplied shirts.
Good Starting Job
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minnetonka, MN2018, szeptember 25.
A good place if you can get past the passive aggressive general manager. Other management is decent. Turn over is huge so you're always short staffed and running around like crazy. getting 50 projects handed to you at once that they want finished at the sane time, then getting scolded because something didn't get done. It's job, but a stressful one.
Total wine review
MERCHANDISER/BEER ASSOCIATE, TOTAL WINE AND MORE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, augusztus 29.
I learned a lot about craft beer, spirits and wine in the time that I worked for the company. A typical day for me consisted of helping customers make an informed decision on beers or some spirits.
Pro érvek
great management, fun products to work with and fun work place
poor scheduling
Unsafe place to work
Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Claymont, DE2018, augusztus 24.
Several people have gotten injured here, not from falls or accidents, but from repetitive stress injuries. Shoulders, backs, ankles, knees—people have gotten serious injuries from being overworked. $90 million store, but they run a skeleton crew because they are so cheap. Of course that’s only the merchandise crew. The sales associates stand around all day and chit chat or look at their cell phones. I’m sure they would rate the job highly as they get paid to help a couple of customers and then stand there and wait around for most of their day. There is no promotion from within. Not a single manager there was promoted to the position. They don’t learn the job either, so most employees are more competent than the managers are. The owners are brilliant businessmen who created a highly successful company, but it has grown so large they no longer pay close attention to the day-to-day of the individual stores, so the store managers and district managers run the show, and they aren’t competent.
Pro érvek
Overtime, some positions require little work
Kontra érvek
Overworked, poor pay rate, incompetent managers, no chance at promotion
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Good People, Bad Management
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, augusztus 18.
The product categories make the business an interesting place to work. Coworkers are great, outside of the work environment. Management has turned over too much in the last 4yrs resulting in frustration and lack of trust throughout the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just not for me. I tried
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, augusztus 11.
Management at certain stores does not care about flexibility on schedule when things come up / over work, under appreciated for good workers, So that makes anyone want to quite
Pro érvek
Discount / learn about the difference in liquor categories
Its ok
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Claymont, DE2018, április 19.
Management tries hard to work with what they have to make your job easier. The jobs are physically demanding and performance is always expected. Breaks too short.
Knowledge
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best jobs I have had
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, március 24.
The people in that environment are the best as the managers will help you throughout the day if you need it. Coworkers are easy going and great to wrok with, giving you the feeling of a good day to work.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and other things
A bit of micro managing
Poor management
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, február 20.
The scheduling was completely random, with little regard for personal time. Management was incompetent, they would rarely help with tasks and provided almost no on the job training. The attitude was basically "Figure it out yourself". I remember around 7 employees quitting within two months and they all had similar complaints. Also, I never received a pay raise that was promised in my interview. I cannot recommend this company in good faith. I think this could be a good place to work if the management changed. Maybe give more than a 30 minute break for 10+ hour shifts, and provide a uniform with more breathable fabric for merchandisers.
Pro érvek
Management was usually good about granting requested days off.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, no set scheduling of any kind.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn about wine & sprits
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Folsom, CA2018, január 28.
I love the fast past environment and the beauty of working in a new store and launching a great kick off to the new start of the Folsom store it was a blast
Learning potential
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2017, december 13.
Fun company to work at for the most part. Monthly team engagements helped unite us as a team. They offer classes for certifications in Wine, Beer and Spirits.
Fun, supportive team
Work-life balance almost non-existent
Total Wine
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2017, október 24.
Total Wine is a fun job! They are great teachers, and there will a lot of learning. Where the product comes from, who makes it, etc... You pour beer at the growler station. They try to teach you most stations around the store, which is nice if somebody calls out. It's a job worth seeking out and trying out!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, szeptember 20.
a typical day would be putting up stock, grabbing carts from outside, helping customers with carry outs, and maintaining store cleanliness. the environment is very positive, managers are always willing to help when needed and are always striving to get more employee involvement. on Saturdays we can sometimes wear college shirts for gameday and on busy days managers would get lunch for the employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good work environment. Great knowledge
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2017, augusztus 17.
I never had a problem with an associate or manager, they are very friendly. You learn and even taste a variety of wine, spirits, liqueur and beer on a daily basis. By the way, you can't swallow the alcohol. It's a good work environment.

Recommendations: Manage your delivery more wisely, because every day we have delivery, there is a mess. Unfortunately the store and stockroom doesn't have the space needed for all the products that come in.
it's retail
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2017, augusztus 16.
A typical day for my position involves a delicate balance between stocking shelves and interacting with customers. I learned how to better manage my time effectively to satisfy both needs. Management isn't 100% terrible, but isn't great either. Workplace culture is mediocre as many of the employees are cool people and enjoyable to be around, but the job itself in uninspiring.
free lunches + nice discount on Winery direct wines
Kontra érvek
no discount on beer and poor pay scaling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place and outstanding colleagues.
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sandy Springs, GA2017, június 18.
Total Wine & More is an American beverage chain store which has more than 150 locations over the United States. I decided to work there because I believed there are more knowledge I can learn other than beverage.
Pro érvek
Nice work environment, flexible schedule.
low pay
Great Teamwork and Communication
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2017, június 4.
A typical day at work for me usually includes: stocking beer and wine, assisting customers to find product, and offering assistance to my co-workers as much as possible.

I've learned how to communicate and work as a team here. I also honed my individual work skills here as well. We wear headsets to easily communicate across the store.

Management sees that everyone is happy and their voices heard. If there's a problem, it will get resolved. Management also encourages everyone to do their best and if their best didn't happen, then there will be another day.

The hardest part of my job is when the shipments of our product come in on Tuesdays. It's a lot of product to put away and only about 2-3 of us to do it.

The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with customers. I listen and learn new things everyday and I love that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
educational
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2017, május 7.
learned a lot working here. learned about all the different wines and where they come from. some of the work was hard, lifting wine boxes and what not.
good energy
heavy lifting
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
fun workplace
merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2017, április 25.
it's a nice and fun place to work if you don't mind working 10 or 12 hour shifts other than that its a great place to you will enjoy it if you like meeting new people everyday and trying different liquors and wines
Pro érvek
free lunch everynow and then
long shifts short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work at short term
Merchandiser/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurel, MD2017, április 25.
Worked there for 2 year and averaged 60-70 hours a week. Once I started college I was dropped to 5-10 hours a week. Management did not care about doctor appointment or surprised life issues that occurred. Just a typical manager style run place. No leadership ability what so ever.

Everyone is cross trained without raises. If the manager has a favorite which is mainly females you only get a10 cent raise a YEAR. No advancement opportunities.
Money and some coworkers
Kontra érvek
Management, lack of stability, favoritism.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Total Wine & More? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van