Total Wine & More-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front End Manager

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 340 értékelés megtekintése
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Front End Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2018, április 3.
The best you will get for retail environment. Total Wine is a fun & innovating place to work. They train you on wine spirits and beer. The managers are super fun to work with, Great environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
do not want to comment
Front End Supervisor/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Town and Country, MO2018, február 26.
I was not a good fit, I felt like I was never really part of the management team. They were to clickish. they were to engrossed in selling the Winery Direct products and pushing all day to sell those products. trying to get customers to buy WD instead of the National Brands.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only really good if you get an invested manager
Front End Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2017, szeptember 13.
Had one manager that was very good, focused on team building and individual goals and development. Transferred stores and now have a manager with no interest in employees, too worried about being friends with people to hold them accountable to their job responsibilities.
Pro érvek
Can make a career out of it if you have a good manager
Kontra érvek
It isn't dependent on your performance as much as who you know
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Fun Environment
Front End Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2016, július 6.
Working for Total Wine is an opportunity to make connections with people who have extensive knowledge on both leadership and the products they sell. While challenges can include meeting deadlines and anticipating issues, they are more than achievable with a successful team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 9Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work to the bone
Front End Supervisor/Wine Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2016, március 28.
Work hard and don't make a lot of money. The perks are good like free wine and beer, if you qualify. Other than that its work, work, work, There is no job\life balance and the pay is low.
Pro érvek
Free wine
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 5Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent Place to work
Front End Team Member/ Front End Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2014, október 25.
As a cashier days can be very boring during the slow seasons, however, management is nice and attempt to make days interesting with contests. Trying to get a promotion is easy to be a supervisor moving into management is difficult. Working full-time and going to school full-time can be difficult keeping the work hours up there to pay bills but they are willing to work with you the best they can.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 9Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced atmosphere
Front End Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2014, augusztus 28.
I loved working here! Awesome, awesome, awesome place to work. I loved the staff and working with the customers. It's very fast-paced and there is always something to do.
Pro érvek
Great hours and scheduling
Kontra érvek
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional, Caring, Informative
Front End Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, június 11.
I've learned a lot about our products, human resources, building client relationships and seeking to create new ones. The fast paced environment and the independence of my role, I really click well with. The team I manage and our departments run very smooth. I can attribute much of my management skills to Total Wine.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 5Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, interesting place to work
Front End Coordinator/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Claymont, DE2012, december 1.
Busy.
learned about different types of wines and beers, also how to lead a team.
Co-workers are a fun group of people.
Job can be stressful and demanding at times.
Pro érvek
free lunches during the month of december
Kontra érvek
long work hours, short breaks, no set work schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg Total Wine & More további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Total Wine & More? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3,4
340 értékelés alapján
579
489
392
253
127

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,0Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,0Bérezés/juttatások
2,9Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
3,0Vezetőség
3,3Céges kultúra