Total Wine & More-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 370 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
started off great, but then management started to really suck
Wine Associate, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, július 25.
I loved working here for the first 3 years. The turn over rate is pretty high unfortunately and I think it's because of management. We get a great discount on everything in the store, we get great training all the time, and great opportunities to visit wineries, but the upper management sucks. I had been working at this company for four years when our new store manager hired 5 of his old employees he worked with at Lowe's. He started them out at a much higher pay rate than I was currently making and none of them had any experience in the alcohol industry. When our annual reviews came up, I explained in detail on why I thought I deserved a $.50 raise. $.50!! And he came back with the excuse that they didn't have the budget for that high of a raise. The company is owned by billionaires and he just hired on 5 new people at a high pay rate and I couldn't even get a $.50 raise even though I had been employee of the month 3 times and kept up my sales numbers. Another time one of the new employees my store manager had hired called out sick on a Sunday so I came in to cover her shift. I later found out that next week she wasn't sick, she called out so she could go to the store manager's BBQ and that he had encouraged her to do so. How did I find out you ask? Pictures on Facebook.
Pro érvek
great discounts, great training, getting to go to wineries and meeting wine makers
Kontra érvek
low pay, expensive health insurance, terrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Fun atmosphere
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Viera, FL2018, június 6.
I enjoyed working for total wine and more. I learned a great deal about wine and there regions. Did samples of tastings. recommendations. Product growth. I just wasn't given a fair chance for full-time.
Pro érvek
saturday was activity days. fun selling contests
Kontra érvek
Not enough hrs. given per week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
The joy
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Claymont, DE2018, március 29.
It's a great place To work specially during the holidays. Although we can get crazy busy around this time
but they do great management time with helping i 8
always recommending a new face here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
FETM- Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Everett, MA2018, március 6.
I have only had 3 jobs in my life including total wine and i can say i love working for total wine. They give chances for so many different things. They allow associates to travel to assist other stores that are new get ready for opening, they give associates the chance to move up in the company, they reward the hard work all stores do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Productive Place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Laurel, MD2018, március 3.
Management is fair
Co-workers are friendly
customers are friendly
there wasn't any part of the job that was difficult
the most enjoyable part of my job was getting free wine for selling by the case.
free lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
A bit hectic at times
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kendall, FL2018, február 6.
It can be a little overwhelming at times if you are not use to working in a high paced job such as Total Wine and More. We deal with a lot of customers who ask for strategic things that sometimes can and cannot be found in the store. It takes patience and time working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice place to work but management was difficult
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, február 4.
After awhile it started to get very hard and the management was not willing to listen to any complaints that we had. Some of the customers were hard to please and others were very friendly.
Pro érvek
getting away from the register
30 minute lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay workplace.
Cashier / Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, január 23.
A typical day at work was either being hectic or very slow. Usually it was nice and busy up at the front with the registers. If I was out on the floor, I was packing out or helping people find product. Managers are... okay, at best.
Pro érvek
30% off of wine, 10% off of spirits and beer singles.
Kontra érvek
Not being able to move up
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Fun coworkers
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2018, január 2.
Coworkers are great and supportive. You can ask anyone questions and they will help. Managers are fun and good to work with, they also help out on the front end when busy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Love my customers
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fremont, CA2017, november 14.
Balance till before start of work, cashier, keep area clean all day, answer phones, stock product on floor, offer new products, sign up new members, balance till at end of day and prepare the deposit.
Pro érvek
Company supplies lunch on weekends
only a 10 min break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Fast and busy pasted
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, október 30.
Standing on your for long periods of time, 30 minute break. I would not recommend for anyone. Pay is very low for the amount of work that you do. Management needs alot of work.
30 Minute lunch breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
It was fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 4.
Loved the people I worked with
& Loved the customers they where amazing if I could go back to Total Wine I would I miss my customers and co workers !
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is usually willing to help quicjly,but there were a couple managers who treated ne very poorly. Staff nice, but competitive.
Wine Consultant/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2017, szeptember 17.
It was good to get more experience in the field ,especially with the tastings. I loved that part.
I told them I wanted to be on the selling floor and to do tastings ,but they usually put me on the register., while only a few days on the selling floor.most times I couldn't get help with finding merchandise.I had to struggle.
I got quite a few opportunities to do tastings, and was very happy about that.
Working in industry
Kontra érvek
Sometimes no help, a few catty people, low pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive place to work!
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Silverdale, WA2017, augusztus 2.
Great place to work! The management team is very responsive to the needs of its employees and customers! There is on-going training which allows for you to say up-to-date on new products and services so that information can be passed onto customers.
Pro érvek
Responsive management team; on-going training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and productive workplace.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2017, július 6.
I loved working here and for he most part the people were very nice and helpful. But some of the management was more towards the money and less towards the employees and customers.
Nice people
Management and corporate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
work/ life
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2017, május 8.
the people that i work with are ok. management is not bad at all some are strict but very friendly. if you dont mind working long hours 10- 12 then you would enjoy this job. as for me, i do not enjoy this job at all. i feel like i live at work more than i do at home. i thought there would be a possibility for advancements, but if you do not know anything about wine nor sell the WD products then you can forgot about being promoted.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2017, január 29.
Management was very encouraging of teamwork and positive reinforcement. Safely abiding the law was always the main focus.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Cashiering and stocking floor
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tukwila, WA2015, november 16.
I learned on how to correctly taste and describe the feel of wine. And how to juggle time on busy holiday hours.

Management and co-workers were all always on top of each other. Always knowing exactly what they should be doing which was very helpful.

The hardest part of the job was probably to sell product. I personally don't like being hounded by sales associates so I expect the same in return. And the most enjoyable part was being able to taste new product. So I could give reviews on product if I was asked.
Pro érvek
Tasting and learning more about wine
Being a sales associate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 6Jelentés
Worse CompanyTo Work For
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2015, május 17.
If you like working all the time and all kinds of different hours then this is the job for you.

Management does not provide any sort of leadership, make you feel welcome, and one love to speak about her own employee's.

Overall, Do not work for this company
Free wine or discounts
Kontra érvek
crazy work schedule unprofessional management low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 42Nem 7Jelentés
fun workplace
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2015, április 9.
working at total wine & more is awesome! being able to interact with customers and help them out with their purchases is great!
Pro érvek
30% off of wine and products!
none on my end!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 20Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Total Wine & More? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van