Total Wine & More-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Associate

31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
wine
Wine Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 23.
I was a wine consutlant and they did compensate with 12 free bottoles of wine every month to rate. There was alot of climbing up and down ladders and getting cases of wine from stock. I learned aolot about wine as they do send you to wine tastings and i did get to meet some winemakers.
free wine
hardly any breaks
Great Store Mgmt./Incompetent Upper Mgmt
Wine Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Area, CA2017, november 1.
They hire non-industry people in upper management with six-figure incomes who know nothing about the wine, craft beer or spirits industry. They assume if you can manage a Wal-Mart or Home Depot, you can manage a wine store. The in-store managers are nice, but their regional managers are grade-A morons.
They are slow to promote from within and would rather hire someone who managed a Foot Locker than move someone with actual industry knowledge into a leadership role.
Benefits are wonderful. Pay is poor unless you're a manager.
They treat wine like a commodity. There's no genuine passion for the product, half of which are labels they buy with exclusive control on and they get for pennies on the dollar and mark up a ton. It's just a commodity to them. They might as well be selling widgets.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No hope to advance. They hire managers from outside the industry.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Easy place to work
Wine Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane, Washington2017, október 5.
Great company to work for, good benefits, pay could be better considering most people are working in more than one position in the store. The management is pretty good most of the time. The only things are that it is retail so you pretty much have no social life and you can't plan for anything because your hours are never the same. They won't fire people even if they are dead weight because they don't want to have to go through more training for new employees.
Pro érvek
Discounts, flexible, good management.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, competitive, no social life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun Learning
Spirits Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, augusztus 24.
You will find yourself organizing, cleaning, doing shipment, saling,making labels, doing orders and at times other people jobs. Very relaxed , sometimes demanding ,overrall the weekend is what makes it fun.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Place to work but be ready for a fight
Wine Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Allen, TX2017, július 20.
I have to push for things that were promised during my interview. I like to learn so that is really the only thing holding me there. I feel like if i need something fixed i have to beg and fight for it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place but empty promise in advancement
Wine Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, július 9.
Fun place to work if you are a sales driven individual with more energy than a hamster on cocaine. The best part of the whole company is the education. I learned more at this job in one year than i did in my entire 5 years at a previous job. For the most part management is good at the store level. Regionally, however they are more disconnected and don't understand the needs of the employees. There is a lot of miscommunication and some kinks to be worked out in HR. Hardest part is moving up and most enjoyable is the experience and the education
Pro érvek
very giving company, great education and fun environment
Kontra érvek
bad communication, and no clear advancement oppurtunities within the company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Always on the move.
Spirits Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Claymont, DE2017, június 23.
This is retail at its best. Tremendous amount of customer interaction. Need to be willing to engage customers and make recommendations with knowledge to back it up.
Pro érvek
A lot of employee fun days
Kontra érvek
Long hours and short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, but flexibility required
Wine Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  NC2017, június 23.
Great job but need to be available when they say. Some degree of flex is allowed. Opportunities for promotion are available if persistent. Wine discounts and education is fantastic.
Pro érvek
Discounts on wine, wine education is top notch
Kontra érvek
Have kids and want to work full time? Wont be the easiest...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive part-time job.
Wine Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2017, június 19.
Awesome job to work at to gain customer service skills as well as sale tactics skills. Management is great and extremely informative. Great atmosphere, Decent pay for a retail job and awesome discounts. Total wine and more is a great part-time job!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great place to work!
Wine Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2017, május 1.
I love my job at TWM! Everyone has respect for each other and we all work together as a team to make our customers happy. It's the best place I've worked so far!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed atmosphere and opportunities to learn more
Wine Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2017, április 18.
Enjoyed my working with my employees and the amount of information to learn more about every product was available. The downside was that there was no room for advancement and the pay was very minimal for the amount of work put in,
Pro érvek
good discounts on products in store
no opportunities for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Wine Associate
Wine Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2017, március 15.
On a typical day, wine is pulled from the overhead and stocked on the shelves. Web Orders are processed for online orders. Point of Sale is done by all. Tastings are conducted on Friday and Saturday. The delivery truck comes each Tuesday and new product is stocked on the shelves or stored in the overhead
Product discount
Kontra érvek
The strategy was changed so that all employees have the same job
productive and fun environment
Wine Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2017, január 19.
learning about the many different wines and where they came from was a fascinating and fun experience. The environment is fast paced and the people who work their are helpful and nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work. Too much turnover in management, though.
Spirits Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2016, december 29.
Very fun place to work. The schedule is flexible and the staff is really energetic and amiable. However, the store I worked at had 4 store managers in two years, not counting Assistant Manager turnover as well. The new managers encouraged some of the more tenured staff to quit in order to hire people from the new managers former jobs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
For a part-time college job it was great
Wine Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2016, december 9.
Good store, good company, they actually seem to care about their employees and take really good care of them.
I remember working over the Holidays and every day there was a catered lunch for the staff paid for by the company because they knew it was just a particularly busy and exhausting time.
Lots of room for careers, too, if you're into liquor as a lifestyle.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
best selection of wines, great cooworkers
Wine Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurel, MD2016, december 5.
Fun place to work and learn about wine. Wine dinner events took place periodically, so as a wine associate, you could attend them.
Pro érvek
wine dinner events, massive selection of wines
mediocre employee discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely has its ups and down
Wine Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Town and Country, MO2016, június 22.
I recently worked for this company & I must say it was a bit different. There are way too many managers working under one roof and they tend to not pay much attention to the employees. I felt working here my opinion was not important unless it made the store money. They constantly scheduled me to close and when asked why, they'd say "some employees just need to do better." Not very manger like if you'd ask me. I just did not feel like I was a part of the store. There is some good that came out of being there however. We got free cases of wine, always tried new product , & during the holidays the free lunch was awesome. Besides that the customers were amazing and they made the job worth it at the time.
Pro érvek
Customers, food, and self satisfaction
Kontra érvek
Always felt belittled, & they do not consider your life outside of work unless you're a manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
long hours, medium pay, MIS issues
Wine Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2016, május 21.
long hours on your feet, pay is above average for retail, no commission, floors are hard and hurt your back. training is good and staff is supportive
Pro érvek
great discounts, great knowledge base
short breaks, punishing hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Fun And social envormiment
Wine/Sprits Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tustin, CA2016, május 4.
Total wine is a Hub for tastings planning and hard work.
Taking care of the customers is our number 1 Goal, with keeping product on the shelves and being knowledgeable about the product. Plus having recommendations for new ideas, so customer will have other options.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 6Jelentés
Typical Retail Environment
Wine Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2015, augusztus 16.
There is opportunities to advance if you intend to make retail your career. Compensation is competitive for associates, however is not ideal for management who are required to work 50 hours a week.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch on peak times, free wine, and good discounts.
Kontra érvek
Almost Non-exsistant breaks and long shifts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 1Jelentés