Total Wine & More Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 258 értékelés megmutatása
Fun workplace
Front End Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, június 26.
Great atmosphere and great opportunity for growth if you love wine, beer and spirits. Also great benefits for you and your family overall. Service there is unparalleled.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Always on the move.
Spirits Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Claymont, DE2017, június 23.
This is retail at its best. Tremendous amount of customer interaction. Need to be willing to engage customers and make recommendations with knowledge to back it up.
Pro érvek
A lot of employee fun days
Kontra érvek
Long hours and short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, but flexibility required
Wine Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  NC2017, június 23.
Great job but need to be available when they say. Some degree of flex is allowed. Opportunities for promotion are available if persistent. Wine discounts and education is fantastic.
Pro érvek
Discounts on wine, wine education is top notch
Kontra érvek
Have kids and want to work full time? Wont be the easiest...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive part-time job.
Wine Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2017, június 19.
Awesome job to work at to gain customer service skills as well as sale tactics skills. Management is great and extremely informative. Great atmosphere, Decent pay for a retail job and awesome discounts. Total wine and more is a great part-time job!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but bad management.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, június 19.
Total wine is most definitely a cool place to work the only thing is they have very bad management who talks to employees really bad. Working at total wine you don't have a personal life because you're always there. They give free food on really busy days which is great . Good employees don't get the acknowledgement they deserve. I've learned a lot about wine & spirits working there that i am so very Grateful for.
Free lunches & free classes
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place and outstanding colleagues.
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sandy Springs, GA2017, június 18.
Total Wine & More is an American beverage chain store which has more than 150 locations over the United States. I decided to work there because I believed there are more knowledge I can learn other than beverage.
Pro érvek
Nice work environment, flexible schedule.
low pay
great people, fun environment
Front End Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, június 15.
i would love to work there again. it has great emploees and employers. always got treated with the upmost respect. also, i was given many tasks very quick after working there. i would suggest it to any one.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company, terrible lower management
Wine and Spirits Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2017, június 13.
This is a good company, upper management is actually fantastic. Most issues come from sub par management on a store level. Great for educating yourself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fulfilling and fun
Cashier/Sales Associate/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2017, június 10.
Having worked for about 2 and a half years my knowledge on wine spirits and beer has grown quite a bit, have also developed a better work ethic and stronger customer service qualities. This job also offers opportunities in working with vendors, as well as qualifying as a Sommelier or Cicerone, which lends into winery and brewery work. Lots of Possibilities.
Overall not bad
Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2017, június 9.
Great management and interesting work. Work/life balance is a huge plus. Workplace culture is non-existent although they try. Compensation and benefits are seriously lacking industry and location standards
Munkahelyi kultúra
Promising company with growing pains
Senior Software Developer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2017, június 8.
Total Wine started as a single store run by brothers. It has grown into a 150+ store chain across the country. However, many processes are not quite up to industry standards, and many of the departments are still going through adjustments because of the phenomenal growth. Promising future growth, but there are many things to work on still.
Great Teamwork and Communication
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2017, június 4.
A typical day at work for me usually includes: stocking beer and wine, assisting customers to find product, and offering assistance to my co-workers as much as possible.

I've learned how to communicate and work as a team here. I also honed my individual work skills here as well. We wear headsets to easily communicate across the store.

Management sees that everyone is happy and their voices heard. If there's a problem, it will get resolved. Management also encourages everyone to do their best and if their best didn't happen, then there will be another day.

The hardest part of my job is when the shipments of our product come in on Tuesdays. It's a lot of product to put away and only about 2-3 of us to do it.

The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with customers. I listen and learn new things everyday and I love that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a long term company.
FRONT END TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2017, június 1.
First off, the environment at first seems ok, especially the customers but the hours they give you and the pay IS NOT WORTH IT. The management just sits around at the front end chit chatting while everyone else works. I can't describe how many times that angered me. Let's not forget the favoritism is RIDICULOUS. Also getting written up for ridiculous things and knowing the managers don't have your back.
Pro érvek
discounts, customers, SOME CO-WORKERS.
PAY, the management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Not what you are told!
Wine Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2017, május 30.
The whole concept is to use a persons good human nature to make their profit! No real scheduling, total lack of respect for any employee who is not part of the management click. Very short or no breaks with very long hours. Total lack of any support, a store the size of a small Wal-Mart, and you will have 1 manager ( doubling as your only cashier, and one other employee covering wine,beer, spirits, tasting table, stocking merchandise, answering the phone, while all the while helping Guests. This would be understandable a store was on occasion short staffed, but this is at most stores because they rarely offer full time, and pay some of the lowest wages of any retailer that can then brag that as a company they have made over a billion in profit , but it,s employees have to get government help to pay their bills. ( Most staff is below Federal Poverty Level ) Total Wine & More should be ashamed of how they make their profit.
Product knowledge
Kontra érvek
You will be expected to more of everything, without compensation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are managers of product and not people
Merchandiser Front end (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2017, május 15.
The assistant manager in particular has been quoted as saying "I don't work weekends because i'm the scheduler""I only schedule people I like with me"
Pro érvek
samples but cant swallow.
Bad management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
productive and busy
Merchandiser, Cashier/Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  الإسكندرية2017, május 8.
good work skill,Nice team working, Nice customer service.
All people work competitively and committed. I also love to learn new things especially as the company is most dominating in the Liquor industry.
Pro érvek
discount in the beer and wine
work/ life
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2017, május 8.
the people that i work with are ok. management is not bad at all some are strict but very friendly. if you dont mind working long hours 10- 12 then you would enjoy this job. as for me, i do not enjoy this job at all. i feel like i live at work more than i do at home. i thought there would be a possibility for advancements, but if you do not know anything about wine nor sell the WD products then you can forgot about being promoted.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
educational
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2017, május 7.
learned a lot working here. learned about all the different wines and where they come from. some of the work was hard, lifting wine boxes and what not.
good energy
heavy lifting
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane Valley, WA2017, május 6.
I enjoyed my time with this company. I enjoyed my co workers as well as my customers. Although, there wasn't much movement in advancement for me. I wanted to seek a position outside of jewelry, and this was not the best fit for me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast paced busy corporate retail environment
HR Generalist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2017, május 5.
Great office environment. Free parking, great perks, great place for recent college grads to gain a lot of experience in Marketing, Supply Demand, and communications.
Pro érvek
Company perks and the office environment
Kontra érvek
None that I can think of
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés