Total Wine & More Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 363 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Productive Environment with Wonderful Staff
Front End Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, május 14.
The customers can make work life difficult at times. But management ALWAYS has your back and wants you to succeed. The location I worked at was by far my favorite job I've had so far. They allow room for growth. You just have to put in the long hours and endure sometimes difficult/rude customers to get where you want to be.
Pro érvek
Good pay, flexible scheduling, easy to take vacation time, fun environment, awesome coworkers
Kontra érvek
Long hours, delayed raises, difficult customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was luck to have a great team that helped each other.
Wine Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  NC2018, május 12.
This is a very hard job and very deceiving, You don't just sell wine but you will be constantly lifting and throwing cases wine in top stock. Pulling cases from top stock to stock shelves. You will be totally filthy while trying to look professional for help customers. There really isn't anything glamorous about the job.
Pro érvek
Great discount and "wine for life" for full time employees
Kontra érvek
Too much lifting, bad pay, DM was the worst, 30 min break for 10-12 hr days, never seems to be right or enough for DM
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
dont know how they have not been sued
Manager Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, május 8.
Company makes offers and promises on advanced placement and growth especially in their MIT program, however has a turnover rate of over 70% in assistant managers.

The company and executive team members in the Florida market forbid taking care of team members in both pay and work life balance. Managers would pay out of pocket to provided team members with lunch , bus or uber fare to assist in overall team moral.

The company is biased to male managers and does not openly publish open positions, it is based on the old boys club.

The company has a supposed hotline number for people to call anonymously with any complaints or issues with co workers or managers. unfortunately it is not confidential. The store manager and other members of management is notified and then confront the team member who sent in the issue. It is truly disturbing and a HR nightmare. I dont know how this company has not been sued. The lack of HR representation, understanding and education is disturbing.
poor managment, sexist
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
Very fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Daytona Beach, FL2018, május 7.
I enjoy all of my coworkers. The personalities there are great. I've ;earned just about all there is to know about wine, spirits, and beer. You feel supported by staff... great job overall.
Pro érvek
Tasting products, free products, always food in break room!
Kontra érvek
Pay, standing, nothing else.
Good Part-Time Job
Sales Team Member (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2018, május 2.
I had a really good relationship with my coworkers here and the Store Manager was great. Really easy products to sell and customers are often pleasant.
Good part-time work
Kontra érvek
Scheduling communication can be a challenge. May work when you wanted days off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best places to work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, április 30.
Working at Total Wine was a blessing. One of the best places I've ever worked. Great benefits and great store morale. Everyone was always happy. Discount is good too.
benefits, discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
management/ uniform polices ruined this job for me
CASHIER/SERVICE/SALES TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Hartford, CT2018, április 25.
Management absolutely sucked. out of the 5 managers, only one was good and treated employees fairly. And after working there for six month the owners got more strict with their policies on tattoos and piercings. When i was hired, my tattoo and piercings wern't a big deal and then all of a sudden we had to cover tattoos and take piercings out. They lost multiple really good employees from my location alone never mind all the other stores as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place to work
manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, fl2018, április 24.
Overall Total Wine is a very fun place to work. Location to location managers vary and that is to be expected. I have had bad, good and great leadership while working here. I am currently in management and my senior leadership is very helpful and supportive. Being an internal promote is tough but I believe it is better here than 90% of retail. I highly recommend applying and having some conversation to see if it is the right fit for you. The days are long for full timers but they are never ever boring. It's retail so weekends are a must. If you work hard and truly put your all into it you will advance sometimes it may seem slow. Remember you advertise for yourself and push to learn new things don't wait on it to come to you.
Pro érvek
Free wine, lot's of training, changing environment, encouraged to make mistakes
Kontra érvek
Long days, work life balance is hard but not impossible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work to learn about spirits
Front End Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, április 23.
Quick paced customer service environment. Typical day includes cashier register functions, stocking supplies and lifting 50lb boxes of wine and spirits.
Its ok
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Claymont, DE2018, április 19.
Management tries hard to work with what they have to make your job easier. The jobs are physically demanding and performance is always expected. Breaks too short.
Knowledge
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people you meet with fun culture
Marketing/Advertising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2018, április 8.
A typical work day consists of a lot of emails, collaborating with team members and having a strong follow through to complete projects that have deadlines. If not carefully applied, your projects will get slowed down trying to resolve. The department where I work has a very supportive management team with a open door. We all have a great passion for what we do and everyone goes the extra mile to support one another. The hardest part of the job is maintaining a work/life balance. It's very difficult to unplug on the weekends because there's so much work to do to even keep up with the fast paced environment. When our team get's finished with a project we have to work hard to catch up with our individual projects. On the plus side, you definitely learn a lot on the job and get to work with some great people. There's always food supplied and fun activities that go on around the office to keep our morale up. I would recommend working here for people whom are willing to learn in a fast paced environment.
Periodic free lunches
work/life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is poor, but the coworkers and customers make up for it
Merchandiser & beer salesman (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, április 6.
The managers are not effective leaders, and neither do they promote advancement. However, the rest of the staff are great people. The most enjoyable part of the job is engaging customers and learning about the products.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Overall Pleasant place to work
Front End Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, április 5.
Its hard to move up would be my only complaint, other than that the work experience was fine. Great place to learn about wines and balance.
Open late and have great prices as well as variety.
Great place to learn
Hard to move up
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Growing too fast to worry about its people
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2018, április 4.
Company has no clear strategy or culture; no career advancement opportunities. The company is growing rapidly which is great, however, it is not done with an attention to detail that provides for long-term success.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Total Wine
Service Desk Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2018, április 4.
I love working for Total Wine & More benefits are great and the flexibility to work "anywhere" in the US is a plus.

Plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Front End Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2018, április 3.
The best you will get for retail environment. Total Wine is a fun & innovating place to work. They train you on wine spirits and beer. The managers are super fun to work with, Great environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Stay away
Senior Buying Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2018, április 2.
dont do it. Just dont.

Not at all a good place to be. Find something else. Anything.

Do not work at TWM corporate office. It is not worth it. Dont do it!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
Don't do it
Senior Campaign Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2018, március 31.
This place is a mess- they've had multiple CEOs in the last 2+ years, department heads and org structures change almost quarterly leading to no cohesive vision. Thousands of dollars worth of decisions are made in reaction to very short periods of times, very reactionary, leading to insane hours of re-work that could be avoided by planning further ahead. Career advancement is difficult because they usually just choose to bring in outside hires. Very little diversity. 45 hour minimum work weeks, 4 official holidays/year, not eligible for bonuses under Director positions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
The joy
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Claymont, DE2018, március 29.
It's a great place To work specially during the holidays. Although we can get crazy busy around this time
but they do great management time with helping i 8
always recommending a new face here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Total Wine as a company is a good place to work
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, március 27.
The Management staff at the Ft. Myers location lacks the ability to communicate as well as the ability to lead by example. There’s clear no direction or vision. Often times upper management refuses to assist during critical times.
Free wine
Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Total Wine & More? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van