Total Wine & More Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 369 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
basic retail
FRONT END MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Claymont, DE2018, október 16.
Business really picks up around the holidays and that is when you'll experience the most stress, work the most hours, and experience the highest turnover rate
free holiday lunches
open all but 3 days out of the year
Munkahelyi kultúra
Product education is available through study guides. Employees work together.
Merchandise / Brand Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, október 15.
Employees work as a team to complete web-orders in a timely fashion to satisfy customer needs. Education is available through tasting classes and binder material.
A great place to work among sales associates who have product knowledge.
Education and good management
Kontra érvek
Lunch time not long enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes fun but more direction needed.
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melbourne, FL2018, október 11.
Communication was a big factor here. Not enough was given and some was totally wrong. Jobs were not given to those who knew what was to be accomplished in a correct and timely manner. Never enough time to finish one task before given another one to start.
Pro érvek
Snacks for breaks. Supplied shirts.
Great people
Wine Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, október 8.
the truly successful people are some of the most hardworking and dedicated I have experienced in retail. They demonstrate daily an ability to drive results. Upper management did not always recognize and value the truly unique and talented employees and separate and reward them and remove the lesser performers.
Fast Paced
Customer Service Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, október 5.
I loved working for Total Wine & More. Many times I miss working there. I feel I worked very hard for them and was not paid what I was worth. It had nothing to do with the management there it was more corporate policy and procedures.

Many things have changed there since I was employed. I at the time paid dearly for any health benefits and was a knew mother.

I did learn a lot about Wine, Beer and Spirits and that knowledge I would be able to take anywhere.
awesome job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, október 2.
This job is awesome, it's also good when you don't have any work experience.
A typical day is looking in the playbook to see what area and what tasks you have for the say and they already have breaks scheduled in the play book. counted till, balanced till, assisted customers with scanning and bagging and processing mostly credit and debit and the occasional check deposits. Kept area clean and tidy, set up the station up for success for the next person and counted till and balanced till at the end of every shift along with reconciling the till and getting manager approval at the end of every shift. Swept area in the evening, printing labels, organizing boxes, setting up displays on non busy days. very easy. I learned about wines, spirits etc, they offer free classes to the employees if interested, you can bring a friend but they would have to pay for the class.

The work place culture is okay, can't complain.

The hardest part of the job was maintaining a work life balance outside of work that's it, and pleasing every guest.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the free work shirts they gave us, free beer, free alcohol every now and again, free food, co-workers, meeting nice new people, trying wine and making comments about it, free stuff and radio stations doing give aways and such.
Pro érvek
free lunches on busy days, discounts, trying wine and spirits, taking home a free bottle of wine every now and again
no growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced, but fairly enjoyable atmosphere
FRONT END TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, szeptember 26.
My position was that of a cashier, so the job was exactly what one would expect. We were well-staffed and had a big team to work with, so the job was not as difficult as my experiences in other places. The management was very kind to me, and I hardly had any issues with customers as most of them were straightforward with what they wanted. It was quick-paced, so one should definitely be ready to move around and keep up with potentially lengthy lines during the holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good Starting Job
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minnetonka, MN2018, szeptember 25.
A good place if you can get past the passive aggressive general manager. Other management is decent. Turn over is huge so you're always short staffed and running around like crazy. getting 50 projects handed to you at once that they want finished at the sane time, then getting scolded because something didn't get done. It's job, but a stressful one.
Great plsce to work.
Wine Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntersville, NC2018, szeptember 24.
Company encourages career learning. The support given by leadership is excellent. I would highly recommend this company. For career candidates the company provides travel to wine regions around the world.
wine and beer education.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work friendly coworks
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington DE2018, szeptember 22.
I would highly recommend anyone to work here. They were great. Co-workers were very friendly and the management work very well with others and if there was a problem they were fast to help you fix it.
Winning free bottles of wines and 25% off
30 min break should be longer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but poor management
Receiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Park, TX2018, szeptember 15.
I enjoyed working there. I liked the other employees and enjoyed engaging with customers. However, the poor management trickled down and made many employees unhappy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and very exciting and fast paced.
Floor and Front End Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, szeptember 13.
Need a better balance of work and home life. Great benefits package and employee discounts. Always fun and crwative ideas for product launches and new item releases.
30% wine discount
No room for advancement
Great company
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, szeptember 12.
Great company very vested in training its associates to provide the best customer service possible. Well compensated to complete training modules. Small box retailer unfortunately trying to become big box.
Good insentives
Kontra érvek
Long hours and very little wk life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and comfortable.
Front End Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, szeptember 6.
Total Wine is a so low key environment. Management is understanding and caring.
There is a wonderful home work life balance and the benefits are outstanding.
Job load/Safety/Pay
Front-End Team Member (PT) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntersville, NC2018, szeptember 3.
When it is expressed that a person does not have medical, don't give them a workload that may cause harm. Training was ok. Fun time of year to work there.
Pro érvek
Informative with beverage and its product promotions
Kontra érvek
Management was not very empathetic to its employees when it came to their safety.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work depending on your job title
Wine Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, augusztus 29.
Total wine is a great place to work if you have an interest in wine, beer, or spirits. They really do invest in the knowledge of their employees. There are programs in place like Wine for life and Beer for life that allow you to take home free product to try and taste to better assist customers. there are wine classes once a month that are free for employees to attend, I personally taught all of the wine and spirits classes at my location. As a regular cashier, associate, or merchandiser the job was fun and easy; however, supervisors and managers work three times as hard for what I believe should be a lot more money. very high volume, hard work, and high goal and metric projections
Pro érvek
Team engagement, Advancement opportunity, Benefits, Free wine education trips all over the world
Short breaks, 50 hour work weeks, and low pay
Total wine review
MERCHANDISER/BEER ASSOCIATE, TOTAL WINE AND MORE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, augusztus 29.
I learned a lot about craft beer, spirits and wine in the time that I worked for the company. A typical day for me consisted of helping customers make an informed decision on beers or some spirits.
Pro érvek
great management, fun products to work with and fun work place
poor scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Not good
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurel, MD2018, augusztus 29.
Reason for leaving was the upper management was terrible.did not have to operate the way they did..in store management was great..had a great team..upper management destroyed it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, fun at times, underpaid
Retail Sales Associate (Service Team Member) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, augusztus 24.
This is not a bad place to work, but like most jobs in Charleston, SC, it is an underpaying job. You are worked to the bone in all departments, but given a song and dance why you they can't put in for more of a pay increase. I believe the one unscheduled pay increase I received was only to keep me quiet and they thought that would appease me, all my opinion. However, I am here looking for better paying, more fulfilling job that will be a career. The benefits are excellent, discounts too. The reason I have stayed here for so long is my co workers and the actual store managers are great. I know the managers at the store level can't increase my pay to my desires; they can only request.
discounts, co workers
Kontra érvek
short break lunch break, pay, scheduling
Unsafe place to work
Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Claymont, DE2018, augusztus 24.
Several people have gotten injured here, not from falls or accidents, but from repetitive stress injuries. Shoulders, backs, ankles, knees—people have gotten serious injuries from being overworked. $90 million store, but they run a skeleton crew because they are so cheap. Of course that’s only the merchandise crew. The sales associates stand around all day and chit chat or look at their cell phones. I’m sure they would rate the job highly as they get paid to help a couple of customers and then stand there and wait around for most of their day. There is no promotion from within. Not a single manager there was promoted to the position. They don’t learn the job either, so most employees are more competent than the managers are. The owners are brilliant businessmen who created a highly successful company, but it has grown so large they no longer pay close attention to the day-to-day of the individual stores, so the store managers and district managers run the show, and they aren’t competent.
Pro érvek
Overtime, some positions require little work
Kontra érvek
Overworked, poor pay rate, incompetent managers, no chance at promotion
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Total Wine & More? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van