Total Wine & More Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 332 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Wine manager
Wine Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, július 19.
Working at Total was both rewarding and intense. Sales were stressed and you were rewarded when accomplished.. Travel could be lengthy and frequent.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with interest in products.
Front End Team Member/ Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, július 12.
A typical day at work includes customer service on the sales floor, working a register, merchandising product, creating displays and stocking items throughout the store. I learned an abundant amount of information about various wines, beers and spirits. I enjoyed the management at each store I worked at as they exhibit the same behavior expected of each employee. The hardest part of my job was the high volume retail environment, especially around holidays. The most enjoyable part of my job was the interest I had for all of our products, creating excellent product knowledge which helped in points of sales.
Discounts, family-like atmosphere.
Kontra érvek
Occasional typical retail environment; bad customers, theft, busy schedules, long holiday shifts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Boring, poor management, overworked
Front End Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, TX2018, június 23.
As a full time front end team member, you get a lot of 10 hour...sometimes even 11-12 hour shifts. Overworked, you're lucky if you get breaks outside of your lunch. The turnover rate is awful, you have to work yourself to death to make up for the fact that no one is willing to stay. Definitely no work/life balance.
HOURS
It’s a sales job
Wine Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2018, június 17.
The pay is horrible for what you are expected to know and remember to answer customer questions. There are lot of options with alcohol and you need to know the details to answer questions. There is some training but not nearly enough. You are pressured to sell the WD products and some folks have no integrity in selling this. Good commaradarie with fellow team members but ALL of management tends to spend their time BSing at customer service desk and then barking when numbers aren’t where they want them.

Even at the Supervisor level, the pay is bad! The only good thing about this job is most customers are cool because they’re wanting to have fun and you can help them. Employees are cool. Discounts on wine (only). Very little opportunity to grow. All supervisors and above are expected to work a minimum of 50 hours/week.
Discounts
Management, sales pressure, Integrity
Munkahelyi kultúra
Incredible turnover and low moral
Senior Digital Marketing Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2018, június 8.
No leadership
No Vission
No opportunity to grow
High turn over
low employee moral
Not diverse
Not innovative
In the past 4 months 18% off the employees left for another job.
Digital department is at least 5 years behind compared to other companies.
Tons of closed door meetings
Pro érvek
wine discount on WD, pays ok, benefits are good
Kontra érvek
Not a place to grow and develop
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fun atmosphere
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Viera, FL2018, június 6.
I enjoyed working for total wine and more. I learned a great deal about wine and there regions. Did samples of tastings. recommendations. Product growth. I just wasn't given a fair chance for full-time.
Pro érvek
saturday was activity days. fun selling contests
Kontra érvek
Not enough hrs. given per week
Everyday is a new day.
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2018, május 30.
You will learn something new every single day in a fun and energetic environment. Total Wine & More hires an elite group of Team Members and provides vast training in all aspects of the business.
Okay, for seasonal.
Stock, Seasonal part time work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, május 24.
Not much to it. Helped customers retrieve there product from the back, or high above. Then replaced the product with the same thing. Great seasonal, or in between job.
Free lunch during holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Tough retail work environment
Retail Sales and Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia2018, május 22.
I have not worked for this company for over 12 Year’s so it’s not really easy to review them.

I remember long hours and little pay. Challenging staffing situations and not a lot of support from upper management
Learn about wine
Healthcare and pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 5Jelentés
Productive Environment with Wonderful Staff
Front End Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, május 14.
The customers can make work life difficult at times. But management ALWAYS has your back and wants you to succeed. The location I worked at was by far my favorite job I've had so far. They allow room for growth. You just have to put in the long hours and endure sometimes difficult/rude customers to get where you want to be.
Pro érvek
Good pay, flexible scheduling, easy to take vacation time, fun environment, awesome coworkers
Kontra érvek
Long hours, delayed raises, difficult customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was luck to have a great team that helped each other.
Wine Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  NC2018, május 12.
This is a very hard job and very deceiving, You don't just sell wine but you will be constantly lifting and throwing cases wine in top stock. Pulling cases from top stock to stock shelves. You will be totally filthy while trying to look professional for help customers. There really isn't anything glamorous about the job.
Pro érvek
Great discount and "wine for life" for full time employees
Kontra érvek
Too much lifting, bad pay, DM was the worst, 30 min break for 10-12 hr days, never seems to be right or enough for DM
Munkahelyi kultúra
dont know how they have not been sued
Manager Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, május 8.
Company makes offers and promises on advanced placement and growth especially in their MIT program, however has a turnover rate of over 70% in assistant managers.

The company and executive team members in the Florida market forbid taking care of team members in both pay and work life balance. Managers would pay out of pocket to provided team members with lunch , bus or uber fare to assist in overall team moral.

The company is biased to male managers and does not openly publish open positions, it is based on the old boys club.

The company has a supposed hotline number for people to call anonymously with any complaints or issues with co workers or managers. unfortunately it is not confidential. The store manager and other members of management is notified and then confront the team member who sent in the issue. It is truly disturbing and a HR nightmare. I dont know how this company has not been sued. The lack of HR representation, understanding and education is disturbing.
poor managment, sexist
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Very fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Daytona Beach, FL2018, május 7.
I enjoy all of my coworkers. The personalities there are great. I've ;earned just about all there is to know about wine, spirits, and beer. You feel supported by staff... great job overall.
Pro érvek
Tasting products, free products, always food in break room!
Kontra érvek
Pay, standing, nothing else.
Good Part-Time Job
Sales Team Member (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2018, május 2.
I had a really good relationship with my coworkers here and the Store Manager was great. Really easy products to sell and customers are often pleasant.
Good part-time work
Kontra érvek
Scheduling communication can be a challenge. May work when you wanted days off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best places to work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, április 30.
Working at Total Wine was a blessing. One of the best places I've ever worked. Great benefits and great store morale. Everyone was always happy. Discount is good too.
benefits, discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
management/ uniform polices ruined this job for me
CASHIER/SERVICE/SALES TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Hartford, CT2018, április 25.
Management absolutely sucked. out of the 5 managers, only one was good and treated employees fairly. And after working there for six month the owners got more strict with their policies on tattoos and piercings. When i was hired, my tattoo and piercings wern't a big deal and then all of a sudden we had to cover tattoos and take piercings out. They lost multiple really good employees from my location alone never mind all the other stores as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place to work
manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, fl2018, április 24.
Overall Total Wine is a very fun place to work. Location to location managers vary and that is to be expected. I have had bad, good and great leadership while working here. I am currently in management and my senior leadership is very helpful and supportive. Being an internal promote is tough but I believe it is better here than 90% of retail. I highly recommend applying and having some conversation to see if it is the right fit for you. The days are long for full timers but they are never ever boring. It's retail so weekends are a must. If you work hard and truly put your all into it you will advance sometimes it may seem slow. Remember you advertise for yourself and push to learn new things don't wait on it to come to you.
Pro érvek
Free wine, lot's of training, changing environment, encouraged to make mistakes
Kontra érvek
Long days, work life balance is hard but not impossible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work to learn about spirits
Front End Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, április 23.
Quick paced customer service environment. Typical day includes cashier register functions, stocking supplies and lifting 50lb boxes of wine and spirits.
Its ok
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Claymont, DE2018, április 19.
Management tries hard to work with what they have to make your job easier. The jobs are physically demanding and performance is always expected. Breaks too short.
Knowledge
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people you meet with fun culture
Marketing/Advertising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2018, április 8.
A typical work day consists of a lot of emails, collaborating with team members and having a strong follow through to complete projects that have deadlines. If not carefully applied, your projects will get slowed down trying to resolve. The department where I work has a very supportive management team with a open door. We all have a great passion for what we do and everyone goes the extra mile to support one another. The hardest part of the job is maintaining a work/life balance. It's very difficult to unplug on the weekends because there's so much work to do to even keep up with the fast paced environment. When our team get's finished with a project we have to work hard to catch up with our individual projects. On the plus side, you definitely learn a lot on the job and get to work with some great people. There's always food supplied and fun activities that go on around the office to keep our morale up. I would recommend working here for people whom are willing to learn in a fast paced environment.
Periodic free lunches
work/life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Total Wine & More? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van