The Home Depot-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

3 137 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
productive and fun
Sales Associate/Tool Tec (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2017, december 13.
assisted in lawn and garden was able to learn many benifiets from my supervisor doing part time work thru the summer, worked hard and was hired full time as a tool tec,
exciting place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work very fast paced, and new people everyday.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, december 13.
Good place to work for. Very comfortable for our associates and our customers. Awesome supervisors and other employees. Awesome pricings, management is good for the most part.
fun work place
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  1951 south state road 7 west park fl 330232017, december 13.
dealing with customers all day is what I love to do meeting new people and making sure every customer is satisfied with there shopping experience at home depot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some free meals and stock options
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middleburg, FL2017, december 13.
Great job and employees. Loved working with the public and helping people. Loved giving back to people what I know and learned about electrical, plumbing and the overall construction trade and helping people with their household and building problems.
Pro érvek
Some free meals. Stock options.
Kontra érvek
Late night hours for part time employees as myself
Just ok
Tool Rental Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sandy Springs, GA2017, december 12.
When you first start working for The home-depot everything is great. After the first couple of weeks things set in and you will begin to realize how they really operate. If you want to advance in your job then you must reach goals that virtually impossible as a part time associate. As a part timer you are looked down upon and are no where near an equal to your full time counterparts. The credit for anything done will be taken by your department head who in most cases will hide in the break room most of the day while you and the other sales associates actually run and maintain the store.
Sucked
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Panama City Beach, FL2017, december 11.
Terrible place. Awful management. Terrible benefits. No health care benefits that was affordable. Pay sucked. Management retaliation was a major issue,
Sales Consultant
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Worth, TX2017, december 11.
I was a temporary, seasonal employee with a variable end date.
There was no prospect for advancement or full-time status.
Lack of management and clear direction
interesting work
no formal status
Alright experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washingtn Twp, MI2017, december 10.
This is your typical retail position. You are greeting customers and assisting them the best you can. It was a temporary position and would consider going back there under a different job title.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job with Great Benefits :)
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2017, december 10.
Looking for a Change of pace a Career with Set hours/Free weekends & a Work as a Team Environment. I would Love to work for that is Respectable & Delivers a High Quality product while supplying Supreme Customer Service with a Satisfied Customer Base :)
Pro érvek
Reputable Company with High return Contractor Customer Base :)
unset Hours & Lack of support for high customer volume
Great place to work.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Panorama City, CA2017, december 9.
At The Home Depot we are expected to know a lot by the customer. Many employees are great in customer service, excluding those who are there just to get paid, and exceed the expectation of the customer.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Pay
Cool
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, december 8.
It was cool, not too bad, it held me down for a long time and met some great people there, so i really have nothing bad to say. Overall a good experience, I'd recommend this job to someone easily.
Pro érvek
Hour Lunches, understanding management and staff
Kontra érvek
Pay isn't very high and opportunity to get more pay takes a long time
Interesting place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queen Creek, AZ2017, december 8.
Depending on your position you can learn a lot about certain things. I was in Home & Garden and had just moved to Arizona from Indiana. So getting a chance to learn about flora of the surrounding area was very interesting and helped me to appreciate my home more.
Aside from that they aren't particularly demanding in terms of workflow. They just ask that you take care of the customer first and foremost. If things don't get done as a result of that then there's always tomorrow
Pro érvek
Fun and laid back place to work
Kontra érvek
Opportunities for advancment seemed to be kept within a particular circle of friends, at least at my store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with employees and dealing with customers.
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poplar Bluff, MO2017, december 8.
I worked with some very awesome employees and had a great time working with them. I learned so much from them and the products I was selling from them. They were patient with me and understanding with me.
The customers were mostly nice. There was a few that was not at first but I helped them the best I could and they left in a much better mood.
In all, I have nothing bad to say about The Home Depot..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flooring dept was a close knit group
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lodi, NJ2017, december 8.
It was just a job. There was little or no interaction. Working and learning all facets of the flooring dept was very good. Too bad they supervisor changed.
Close commute to home
New manager not reasonable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
it was an ok job place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntersville, NC2017, december 7.
overall it was a good place to get some part time hours. The management seamed pretty superficial at times but preety easy to work for. the hours were mostly on the weekend and the customers could get quit aggitaded alot of the time becuase it got so crowed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced productive work place
Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  1255 biscayne blvd northmiami fl 331812017, december 7.
a typical day at work is usually easy going, interacting with customers answering questions and finding results. Stocking making sure the shelves stay full for customers to shop.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love providing customer service & product knowledge
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bensalem, PA2017, december 7.
Great place to work & most of all you can take the job with you if you ever move. My customer experiences are the greatest ever. Our involvement with customers projects are at its best.
I Learned
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Simi Valley, CA2017, december 6.
I learned how to work as a team to achieve goals with so many there. Safety first is big there and cutting corners is a big part of being unsafe.
4 Months in the Management notice I had Leadership skills and that I was able delegating to others what need to be done to make the department ready for the next day. They put me under Assistant Department Head. A not official title, but it meant the Department Supervisor supported my decisions.
If you work hard there you are noticed.
Pro érvek
hour lunches, cool break room, chill environment
Underpaid
Productive but poor management
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warren, MI2017, december 5.
For a part-time gig this is perfect. The managers at my store are almost non-existent. It wasn't as bad when I first started but now they rarely show their faces unless they need something done from you. In terms of peers, my fellow associates are all great. Great culture and working place. Nothing is too strenuous. Being able to lift at least 30-40LB seems to be a requirement as you may get pulled to any department at any time. Lack of coverage happens quite often which can be very annoying and frustrating. Laid back at times but during the summer months you are always on your feet and MOVING!

All in all, for a part time job this is perfect. I can't see myself working here full-time. Management will use you in any way they can without rewarding you
Great coworkers
Bad management
I loved working there
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2017, december 5.
We were a good team I am a had worker it was a good experience the benefits was great I never had no complaints never late I toke my job serious. The job allowed me to broaden my knowledge about building techniques.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek

Átfogó minősítés