The Home Depot-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

3 818 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 38 185 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Really enjoyed working as a team.
Sales Associate/Millwork (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williston, VT2018, július 17.
Loved working at Home Depot. Enjoyed developing relationships with customers. Learned a lot of new skills including working with computers and assisting in the creating window/door plans for customers.
Good people
Great place to work.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2018, július 17.
Very laid back work environment. Management is very nice and willing to help with anything you need. Max hours for part timers Is 27 hours per week...
Flexible hours
Little/no advancement oppertunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn about home items and how they work
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, CA2018, július 17.
The only thing I liked about working at home depot was learning about different tools and home items and how they work and what they are used for inside and outside of homes what I dislike the most was the lack of help from managers and co workers
GREAT PLACE TO LEARN ABOUT TOOLS AND OTHER HOME ITEMS
LACK OF TEAMWORK FROM MANAGEMENT AND CO WORKERS
Awesome Company!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, július 16.
I love this company. I had so much fun working there. It's a place where you can work and have fun and enjoy what you do! Never a dull moment and it was fast-paced so the days went by quickly!
Tired of being minimalized
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Logan, UT2018, július 16.
Four years on job workin at starting salary for new hires.
Am expected to be a specialist in field with no increased compensatin for expertise and time served.
Mixex Feelings
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Auburn, ME2018, július 16.
Great management, but some of the other employees are questionable. There are times where customers expect complete knowledge on every product in the store, but that is whay happens in retail.
Good Place, needs improvement
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  99 cross ave2018, július 16.
The home depot is not a bad place to work, but it all depends greatly on who is your boss and who are you working with, some associates and managers make the experience great while others make you want to quit on the spot, like all work places there are problems but when the bad managers cover for the bad associates because they like them and then in return the associates treat everyone badly because they know that they have a manager covering then it becomes a problem, if you have iron skin and are willing to work hard then the place is for you
Flexible hours
lack of management authority
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management doesn't care about you
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission Viejo, CA2018, július 13.
They smile as they expect you to do something out of your job duties and as long as you keep listening you're fine until they hire in someone else who doesn't know better yet. Don't bother asking for help or back up because managers will tell you to find it yourself
Pro érvek
Convective days off when you get them
Kontra érvek
Management don't care about you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good work environment, bad management
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2018, július 12.
Good peers and steady pace work. Management does not give insight to grow and only give opportunities to people they like not by how they work. Very good knowledge to be picked up.
Flexible but pressuring
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2018, július 12.
The Home Depot ids very flexible to needs, but will pressure you into fitting their needs over your own at the same time. THey provide training for growth within the company, but do not always allow for time to utilize this resource.
flexible scheduling for students
inconsistent scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and feels like you're part of a large family
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Surprise, AZ2018, július 12.
The culture is great. Everyone is friendly, helpful, caring, and willing to lend a helping hand. The company promotes learning new skills, offers tuition reimbursement, and many employees started from the bottom and have worked their way up. Many employees here are seasoned and are always willing to share a wealth of knowledge with new employees.
fun
Full time Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, OH2018, július 11.
A typical day for me at work is standing in the front making sure customer have what they wanted or helping customer find what they need. Able to talk to your co-worker.
discounts on different items
lack of communication
Home Depot
Sales Associate/ Order Fulfilment (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018, július 11.
In my store Assistant managers are lazy as it comes. They do not help, only work around looking pretty. They treat people like they are worthless. Home Depot as a company sucks. They are so greedy , they want to make 100,000 dollars a day with a little crew which affect costumer service.
Productive Place Of Professionalism
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2018, július 10.
Great place to work. Kind management and associates. The hours are given to those who want them and you will rarely be denied them. Lot of walking around so wear comfortable shoes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are great here couldn’t ask for a better place.
Sale Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Charleston, WV2018, július 9.
I love working there, just not enough hours. I need as much hours as I can get. The crew goes above and beyond for every single person , including the staff. Has amazing job opportunities.
Very flexible with allowing LOA
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Enfield, CT2018, július 9.
They were very flexible with allowing me to to leave for school and football season. For example i would need to leave every year from August until November for 4 years.
Home Depot
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, július 9.
Good place to work and offer good benefits and incentives, Training is ongoing and benefical. Hours re flexible nd up to you able to schedule days off.
Pro érvek
To many good point to mention
Not mny
Great people
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2018, július 8.
At my time at the Home Depot I have noticed that the employees stick up for one another and they are really good people. Unfortunately the management at my store is hard to talk to as well as I felt like I was promised something that they never fulfilled
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having food prepared for the morning crew but never for the night crew night crew does more than the morning crew
Sales Associate Home Depot (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018, július 7.
I love working there but when it was time to partner up with never a partner with says two people left I weigh 170 lb I was having to lift boxes weighing over 150 to 200 lbs by myself.. when in the break room the gentleman disrespectful towards the female about other females and I I felt uncomfortable at times I love the work and it got me in shape out of the bunch of people that work there there was only one or two people that were kind to you and respected that you were a female when you show up to work there was nobody greeting you everybody looked angry and upset and as the night would go it would get more chaos it just felt like things weren't getting done and they would like to throw multiple tasks on one person I never mind getting my job done and I appreciate y'all for hiring me right
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job and place of opportunities
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2018, július 7.
Great first job and place of opportunities for anyone to acquire skills of all kinds. If your willing to work hard then this could be the place for you
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van