The Home Depot-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Cashier

1 153 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 40 261 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on the people, position, and store
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parker, CO2018, szeptember 18.
A lot of work to be done, keeps you busy, yet also stressed to take care of things. I learned more about supervising here than almost all of business school. The actual hands on work isn't bad, customers are customers, but the deal breaker is your coworkers. My problems were with having few cashiers to use and uncooperative people for the few I did have. I just wish people would either show up to work or stay home. Don't come in if you just want to stand around. Management was wishywashy about handling the problem people, some helped and some didn't. It's great when your shift coworkers are there and want to work. It's a nightmare when you get the people that don't.
Pro érvek
Bonus check if store outperformed in the district
Drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
met with many people working on their homes
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, szeptember 18.
Days were enjoyable, employees were like family. Learned a lot about tools, appliances, paint, flooring, etc. The Home Depot I worked at became a training facility, for Managment.
employees were family
Kontra érvek
employers were always being trained
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always have to look over your shoulder to where the knife in your back is coming from
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellisville, MO2018, szeptember 17.
Very Bad Training, Just watched a few video's and put out in my position as head cashier, after one day of shadowing a FT cashier for 1 day. My supervisor who was supposed to be training me on being a "Head Cashier" was interviewing part time cashiers the first 2 weeks of my working there. They said that If I had any questions or problems I was to call the Manager on Duty if my supervisor was not available. The MOD's were always busy with other things or in meetings to really be any help to me.
Overworked and underpaid
HEAD CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, szeptember 17.
The only thing I liked was my coworkers, it was fun but other than that management was horrible. Store manager had no clue what she was doing. Front end supervisor would yell at you in front of customers. So many people would just walk out.
great co-workers
Kontra érvek
Management doesn't know how to manage
Not a bad Company
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oviedo, FL2018, szeptember 17.
Be ready for Many inquiries, Learn as much as you can because no matter what department you in they expect you to know everything, It's stressful work but manageable and they are flexible for part time or students but not for full time employees.
Ok pay, benefits
Awesome place to work
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2018, szeptember 14.
I really loved working for this company. I loved working with my co-workers, customers, and managers. I enjoyed helping customers find what they needed. I really loved working with kids. I was in charge of the kids workshop every month.
Pro érvek
Kids workshop, customers, appreciation awards
Munkahelyi kultúra
knowledgable and caring place to work
Head Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Albert, AB2018, szeptember 14.
a typical day is pretty good
i learned a lot about team management and operations
amazing! i've has an amazing boss
happy
their scheduel isnt very flexible to work with

i enjoy all the training and positions ive been able to learn and move forward too
happy, caring
Munkahelyi kultúra
average retail experience, low pay but good benefits
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, ME2018, szeptember 13.
Not bad. I'm just on leave from Home Depot, and I plan to rejoin them in the summer. The hours are low if it's your only job, and although there are good benefits available to part-timers there's also not very many hours that part-timers can work. Expect a max of 27 hours per week for part-timers and reasonably to get about 20.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
low hours, must have a weekend day entirely free
people are nice
HEAD CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2018, szeptember 13.
nothing to say. I go to work and I feel like they don't care if I do a better job everyday or not, all they care about is a body.

The place is under staffed. and at times its a mess customers have questions and no one is there
have lunchs for employees
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers have special people they give special treatment too.
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, szeptember 13.
I would never recommend this company to anyone, The management is poorly run. I was trying to transfer to a store closer to home and the Hr representative never helped me, /she just kept saying on its really hard to get a full time employee transferred I was wrongfully let go for actions that were untrue..
Workplace culture
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, szeptember 13.
Home depot was the first real company that I had the pleasure of worked for. I taught me a lot about time management and building lasting relationships with my co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Home Depot is not the place to work no more.
Sales Associate/Head Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, szeptember 12.
Home Depot was a great company before! I don't know what happen. Home Depot suppose to be a good place to work but not no more. Customer Service is poor. Associate's who get hired is very young but don't help out. Like I tell people if you don't want a job I will glady give someone who is in need of a job. Management is not so great lack of support with their Associates. An more but people will find out soon.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Petty management
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2018, szeptember 10.
Home Depot would be okay to work at if management didn't drink the orange kool aid. Meaning they can do things like recording stolen items as damaged so it doesn't affect their shrink (stolen stuff) so that it looks like they are good money managers but if you don't have bags on your register they write you up. Or they tell you to lie when it has nothing to do with you.
Fair
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, szeptember 8.
Home depot was fair. No Major Complaints. When I first started working for home depot I really loved how organized it was. They were very welcomed and gave me a opportunity for growth.
Good Management and organized
Part Time
Munkahelyi kultúra
can be a little stressful and at times a little laid back depending on your position
Head Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomfield, CT2018, szeptember 8.
the company can expect a lot but they work well with you. just have to be vocal about what you want or can do. The people that i work with are very nice but customer can be a little difficult
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work
Plumbing Associated and Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, CT2018, szeptember 2.
It was a good place to work, I like helping and taking care of the customer. I also love learning different things about all f the departments. i also had a lot of fun that job.
great place towork
Review
Cashier and Head Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  1960 and Eldridge rd.2018, szeptember 2.
Typical day at work would be to get on a register and ring people out and get them out the door while also providing great customer service. Also, making sure that the other cashiers around you got their breaks and lunches just the same as you.
flexible schedule
no promotions
Great workplace
Head Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Linden, NJ2018, szeptember 2.
Overall, working for the Home Depot has been a privilege. Not only has my customer service got better, but I have learned so much just working there in two years. Great management, great team, and great customers.
productive anf fun place
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brampton, ON2018, augusztus 30.
great managemnet,cooperative management,opportunity to grow, great benefits.peaceful and respectful envinoment, job security, love to work for Home depot.
freesnacks
flexible hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fast Pace,
Head Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, augusztus 29.
It is a good fast pace it will keep you on your toes, but they don't have any coverage. They will cut your hours very quick. And what they pay you can not live.
Free Lunch, Free Breakfast
No Coverage
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van