The Home Depot-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 497 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 38 143 értékelés megtekintése
Decent Place to Work
Online Customer Service Representative - WFH (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, július 16.
Cannot comment on a typical day it is on an individual experience and position. I must say I have learned lot about workplace, as far as the culture they are constantly promoting if that is what you want. They get your feedback on how to better communication and all they can do to better the overall call center and performance.
Enjoyable
Kontra érvek
Stats are a bit to be desired.
lack of support
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2018, július 16.
here is very clicky. Managers have their favorites and make it known, even so much as attempting to fire you for things you are not actually doing wrong.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a place for hard workers
Sales Associate and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corvallis, OR2018, július 15.
Its a place for hard workers. You can work really hard and do really well but you get paid the same to just wander around and do the minimum. The only plus to working hard is that your manager will like you and you have a better chance to move up. There's no guarantee that your coworkers will work as hard as you though.
Pro érvek
Freedom to work at your own pace
Kontra érvek
Working hard doesnt improve your pay any
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to meet new people from all over the world and learn customer service
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kahului, HI2018, július 14.
Customer service is one of The Home Depot’s most recommend skills and that’s where I learned most of my customer service skills. The environment in the store is awesome, everyone learns to be family. Makes me want to come into work even more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful company, great people, strong training.
Customer Service professional Flooring (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2018, július 13.
Very professional company with excellent management. Organized workplace with adequate training. My shift could be opening one day, mid day the next and closing the next. Somewhat hard on home life.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with installation contractors.
I learned so much about flooring.
Great people
inflexible hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Home depot is not for a career.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, július 12.
This is employment for people who want a job, but not a career. Raises are terrible and the advancement is just not there. I did enjoy my fellow employees.
multiple types of people
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2018, július 10.
Some home depots have better management, but the company on its own does not make the best decisions in regards to helping their employees when it comes to issues going on.
Pro érvek
different types of departments, lots of help, coworkers can be great
Kontra érvek
a lot of assitant managers suck and do not care about you as an individual
horrible
HDE CAC CSR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 10.
would not recommend appointment center for HDE in marietta. very unorganized with little to no room for advancement. the turn over rate is high even for supervisors and managers
Pro érvek
they offer work from home
every thing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work in the right area
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2018, július 10.
If the home depot you are applying for is in the right area, I feel as though you can thrive and actually enjoy your job. If it is in an area with poor demographics then look forward to a lot of "angry" customers trying to get over on the company and managers keep "the customer is always right" attitude and granting returns on old paint sprayers and beat up lawn equipment. There is also not a lot of space to grow within the company. If you want to grow, you have to do some major sucking up.
good work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phenix City, AL2018, július 9.
is a fun job an d they make you fell like a familly and give you rewards for doing you best also competitive and helfull if you are going through bad situation
management
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 8.
you always have great people to work with. the management isnt the definition of leadership. It was more like them just bossing you around to make themselves look good in higher managements eyes.
Pro érvek
the actually help with alot of things
pay
Excelent team but
Customer Service Representatives (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vineland, NJ2018, július 8.
Employees are paid terribly. When I came in the door I was making more than employees that had been there for years because they raised their wages. Some people
Who had been there for years are only making $11.30 and I make $11 right off the bat. Also, some employees do way more work than others and the pay is still the same. No incentives for equipment licensing, no incentives for full time hours. I came in the door working 27+ hours and they just dropped my hours down to 15 a week.

I’m looking for other work now. This is good if you need something on the side. But that’s about it.
health care
great
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Long Branch, NJ2018, július 7.
It was a great place to work. They were very reasonable with family scheduling and very family oriented. Fun place to work and a very fast paced environment
It sucked
Customer Service/Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 7.
I would not work there four communication skills between management and team members Atwood management messed up they blame the team members and said they told them to do this and it never got done so in result the team members lost their job instead of management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place, just wanted a transfer and didnt get it
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Annapolis, MD2018, július 7.
Great place to work for. Great people to work with. Great management. Customers are caring and understanding, minor problem customers. Handled returns, was a head cashier. Would love to go work for them again if the offer was right.
Pro érvek
Lunches, good people to work with.
Non transferable
No problem
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Georgetown, TX2018, július 6.
I love the associates and the customers. It is very fast paced and challenging. You have to be able to assist customers in every department and be very flexible. Troubleshooting is the name of the game in a store the size of Home Depot. Management does change a lot, so that I'd also very challenging. It can be stressful, do you have to learn how to handle stress. Things change constantly and I am ready for a change in my life.
Pro érvek
Thursday lunches, contests, awards and bonuses
Kontra érvek
Standing all day on concrete
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cool place to work for part time
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, július 6.
Home depot is a good part time job very flexible with schedules its so busy that you feel like time is flying right past you and the other employees are friendly
2 breaks
Sometimes overstaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
stock and maintain supply and product
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2018, július 6.
stock supplies as they are need during store hours. maintain the area. keep the aisle and shelves clean and free of thrash left by customers. very demanding customer service
very hands on
long work hours
Home Depot
Customer Service/Returns (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hackettstown, NJ2018, július 5.
Working at the home depot has done nothing but encourage me to pursue my degree and quickly. The company as a whole says they are college student friendly and veteran friendly but actually working in a store can be different. I know that its all relative to the people you work with and the customers that come to your store, but I would not recommend this job to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service will keep a safe clean store
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 5.
Working at home depot was vigorous at times dealing with demanding customers. I learned customers will assist you with product knowledge that your not familiar with if need be. Management was always available to assist.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van