The Home Depot-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 705 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 41 048 értékelés megtekintése
Productive and great environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 19.
Very friendly associates, great benefits and so many things or associates to get involved in. We get 15 minute breaks every 2 hours plus a 30 or 1hr long lunch. Management is very understanding and flexible
Awesome place
Customer Service Rep and Customer Order Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2018, október 18.
Home Depot is a good company. The workload keeps you busy and other workers help make the day go by. I would definitely recommend Home Depot. The only con is the price of the benefits vs what you pay out of pocket.
great work environment. Success Sharing
benefits price
Strong Customer service skills
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, október 18.
The Home Depot was very faced paced, which I enjoyed. I learned how patience. The management was awesome and there was a balance of diversity and workplace culture. The hardest part of the job was being constantly on your feet for hours at a time, but you get used to it. The most enjoyable part of my job at the service desk were the customers and interacting with them.
Pro érvek
Great breaks and coworkers had great attitudes
Kontra érvek
They wanted to keep people on part-time and not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company especially for students
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corsicana, TX2018, október 18.
I only had to leave because of my schooling. Human resources and the managers were always able to accommodate my needs. The hours were flexible and the pay was good. We had great office parties with prizes, food, and games.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It wasnt bad to work there
Lumber and building materials customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2018, október 18.
They worked with your on you time schule and you do get to move around the store helping customers ....learn how to operate different machinery and different products...plus your inside in the cool air.
Pro érvek
You can work inside where it is cool.
The pay wasnt the best
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have frequent fun days for their associated
Customer service in the paint department (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dunkirk, NY2018, október 17.
I enjoy what I do here, as my shifts go by fast. However, some of the management team, do not not correctly handle problems.
There is NEVER nothing to do here.
Fun days
Manangement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast upbeat place to work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Concord, CA2018, október 17.
The Concord Home Depot is always busy, and you can learn fast, and move up easily. Management is mostly great and does their job, and it seems as though everyone there is a family.
Fast paced work environment
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Settlement, TX2018, október 15.
A typical day in my department would have you dealing with customers, both happy and angry ones. We strive to resolve issues that a customer has as well as to help set up deliveries and will calls. I've learned how to best dissolve uncomfortable situations with irate customers. I'd say the hardest part of my job is just the constant bickering of others for you to handle and the most enjoyable part is when you have a few moment to just talk with another co-worker. Overall, The Home Depot is a really good place to work.
appreciation events
Kontra érvek
no set vacation time, lack of comminication
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fast paced job with great customers.
Building & Lumber Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Monte, CA 917322018, október 15.
Over all I liked working at home depot because it allowed me to learn so much more because it was my second job overall. And after u work in a fast paced job everything else is a piece of cake.
work day
SALES/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smithfield, RI2018, október 15.
Schedule changes every week, but you know your schedule a month in advance. You can request to be excused from work if you need to be absent, but you don't always get approved if it a busy time. Would work there again.
not the best environment
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, október 14.
The supervisor was rarely around. Training was brief. Assistance was procured from other associates if they had the time. I was grateful for the part-time position as it helped pay the bills, but would not seek a permanent position there.
paycheck
n/a
Customer Service Representative - Freight Dept (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Plainfield, NJ2018, október 12.
decent workload and environment. underpaid and working more than my job description

Would not recommend as a work site.

pros challenged myself
con no overtime or pay rate increase
Kitchen department
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond Hill, ON2018, október 12.
strong management
every one was a team player
a lot of team outings to celebrate any team events, birthday parties
clean kitchen area and bathrooms for employees
Busy
Customer Service Representative (Greeter) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI2018, október 11.
I love working a Home Depot Its a great place to work.There's always something is always going on. Management keeps you involved in whats going on in the company. They ask for input to improve work environment. Its a team environment. All members of the team make for a great place to work
High School Depot
CSR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, október 10.
If you'r looking to be under appreciated and to go back to high school working for Home depot is perfect for you. I went above and beyond my job title, covered extra shifts, worked over time, and not once did I get a thank you. They give Homer Awards for people coming in on time to those who don't come to work but don't compensate for those who are on time every day and pick up extra shifts. They don't appreciate their workers even though they say they do.Their values and the inverted pyramid is a front. They want you to believe that they care and will do anything for you, However this is not the case. underpaid, over worked, and unappreciated. That is all you will get if you are an actual hard worker who cares about others. Don't waste you'r time.
Over time
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
i like home depot before i moved to new jersey
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Howell, NJ2018, október 10.
i really liked the work i did at home depot the work you do isnt bad at all management is way too passive they let everything go and make you feel like you shouldnt come to them with problems because they dont like doing there jobs
good benefits and work
bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good company to work for, however...
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whitehall Township, PA2018, október 9.
Great company, but each store is different depending on the management.
Part timers hours rise and fall depending on time of year.
Typicall hire starts at part time then if you prove yourself there are opportunities to advance to full time.
Pro érvek
PTO (vacay and sick time) medical benefits, okay pay.
Kontra érvek
Lots of negative people, rude customers, communication is iffy.
Horrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, október 8.
This has been the most disrespectful, unfair, unprofessional, hateful, discriminatory, disgusting, prejudice, to the borderline harassment corporation I have ever worked for. If you know someone who is going to apply, please be advised that they will be treated like S#*t! Fair warning.
There aren’t any
Kontra érvek
It’s just a horrible place to work, trust me please!!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fast paced
Retail Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2018, október 8.
Taking returns as well as purchases. Run credit cards. Release on-line orders when customer arrives. Check orders pulled and waiting pick up for over 30 days. Order follow up with venders or homedepot.com.

Learned a great deal about work retail.

A little confusing with numerous Managers with varying options on policy.

Hardest part is on your feet all day on concrete. Customers can be difficult when trying to find the best way to help them.

Fellow employees and customers are the best part.
The people
Not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rialto, CA2018, október 8.
Never bored working here, nice people, helpful employees, everyone helps everyone, management is so understanding and will work with you, learn something new every day.
Great people
Kontra érvek
One bathroom for entire store
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van