The Home Depot-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 996 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Customer service
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, december 15.
I learned how to deal with a large amount of people and I had to multitask a lot I didn't mind it because I was getting paid to do a job. They talked about home and gardening. It was a lot to learn their.
Great workers
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pottstown, PA2017, december 14.
Home Depot has opportunity for those willing to work for it, but you have to be ok with working weekends and anytime between 5am and 11pm. Also, make sure you understand what it is really like to stand on concrete for 8 hours. I have seen many people come and go because they cant handle it. The only part of the job that is hard to take is the lack of recognition. I dont need big gifts, but an occasional "thanks" would have been wonderful.
fun environment
ok pay for hard work
Tool rental
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2017, december 13.
Typical day during the summer season was very fast paced really enoyed the management and bonus oppurtunites, performed well with sales and rental aggrements, awsome place to work in, great enviroment, skilled co-workers.
Professional Atmosphere
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 13.
Everyone have their own job responsibilities and if you stick to your responsibilities, you job will be easier. It's a professional environment and will allow for career advancement.
Pro érvek
You don't have to leave the building for lunch, exercise or nothing.
Lots of walking
Extremely Fast-Paces with Lots of Complaints
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, december 13.
A typical day is getting changed into your apron and immediately going into your shift, with little to no briefing, as to what needs to be immediately done. And thus, you have to manually go through lists to make sure customers received phone calls or need to be called about their services; all while performing the duties of cashier and Return Center. Once got into the rhythm it wasn't as bad, but lots of failed communication on the managerial chain results in this not being a fun job.
Paid breaks
Kontra érvek
no discount, limited benefits, poor management
United in Orange!
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longmont Colorado2017, december 12.
It was a wonderful place to work and the company stands for some awesome values but the competitive nature of the people working there due to the temp to hire high turn over rate made working with other coworkers sometimes unbearable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
summary
Customer Service/Sales Associate/Store Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2017, december 12.
Overall it was ok working there. People did have the opportunity to advance in there but you really had to be committed. If one is not interested in working in costumer service for the rest of their lives, then its not for you.
Very Good Company
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2017, december 12.
Very nice people, great work environment. The pay is good and management really appreciates it's employees. It's a really good company to move up in as well.
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
summary
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2017, december 12.
Assist customers in any area of the store. Explain tools to customers if they are unsure how to operate a tool. Be able to assist with basic tool repairs. Make sure the store is clean.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Enjoyed working there
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avon, CO2017, december 11.
1. every day was relaxed unless you didn't understand what you were doing.
2. I learned a lot about their online program and the Home Depot website, i also learned a lot about the customers
3. The managers were nice and understanding
4. All the employees were very kind and accepting.
5. the hardest part of the job was remembering all the different steps for every different type of order
6. I loved working with the customer to get them exactly what they wanted.
hour lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
some times it can get stressful around holidays or big construction days
Favoritism
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, december 11.
Hiring friends and giving them the better shifts. No recognition for the hard work we put in everyday. Yearly raise of 30 cents is a joke compared to the amount of work you do. Trying to solve an issue with management will have you written up for speaking your mind.
Home Depot
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, december 10.
The managers at my store don't know how to run a store so it is very messy and stressful. If we had a better management system it would be an ok job. It's only temporary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and very physical
Customer Service, Appliance Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, december 10.
This is a warehouse environment designed for students and temporary workers. Must like moving things around every day. Very fast paced environment and not much training on the floor, Great employees. Big turn over of workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Such a family orientated work place to feel like you belong there.
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Bay, ON2017, december 10.
Working at Home Depot is actually so much fun. You learn so much everyday and your co-workers are like your best friends from date one. Management is so easy to talk to as well and it's a great place to work!
stimualting and constantly changing
Customer Service Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, CA2017, december 9.
As customer service is as varied as the customer dealt with, every day and experience was another opportunity to learn and develop. Mostly with management guidance but sometimes alone. it was a good learning experience for the timespan.
good people
frenetic standards
Flexible Scheduling, Limited Opportunities to Advance
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, IL2017, december 7.
I typically worked late evenings and Saturday mornings. Home Depot is very flexible with their scheduling. It was very slow paced and often only one or two individuals would check out in the evening, so a three hour shift could feel like a ten hour shift. The store I worked at went through management changes and morale was low. Often, departments were understaffed and customers were frustrated because there was no support to assist customers with locating supplies. Even though scheduling was flexible, Home Depot would often schedule me to close at 10:00pm and expect me to open at 6:00am the next day. Our team meetings were fun and enjoyable.
flexible work schedule
Kontra érvek
low pay, lack of staffing, slow-paced at time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Pleasant work atmosphere.
Customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bowmanville, ON2017, december 7.
Very pleasant work atmosphere. Company was very thorough with training regime on monthly basis. Always encouraging their employees to seek advancement with the company through schooling or internal promotions.The Home Depot has taught me how to fine tune my customer service interactions. The hardest part of the job is to try and solve customers problems when they lacked the knowledge of what was required to complete their task. Having customers coming back to thank you for your advice, and letting you know that everything went smoothly.
Pro érvek
Many social committee events, employee recognition, lunches
Kontra érvek
Shifts have a tendency to be a little inconsistent
Lies lies lies
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, december 7.
This company lied. I was told the job was part time and hours were 25 to 28. I never got past 16 except once. This was a seasonal job. They are liars!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You meet great co workers.
Special Services/Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monrovia, CA2017, december 6.
I love learning daily, and I also love my co workers. Sometimes I feel that the managers should be more involved and a bit more understanding when it comes to issues.
Kontra érvek
short staffed, computers issues.
productive
Sales Associate, Customer Service, Deliveries (Volt alkalmazott) –  Freeport, NY2017, december 6.
Assist customers on routine, help associates and inquire about products. Product knowledge and stocking of products. Maintaining store appearance and customer service.
long shifts