The Home Depot-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

1 278 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 41 059 értékelés megtekintése
Really nice work culture
Part-time Cashier/Customer Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carlisle, PA2018, október 19.
Lots of standing and concrete floors. The environment is what you make it. Aim to be positive and uplifting....it is retail. Happy customers; happy work environment.
Fun and upbeat
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, október 18.
It was fun working at the customer service area. Upbeat, quick paced, exciting, I learned a lot of skills while over there. However, the general manager had some favoritism towards the much older workers over there.
Pro érvek
Hour lunches, breaks, fun people to work with
management
Busy
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middleburg, FL2018, október 18.
Home Depot is a good place to work. I enjoyed meeting new people and interacting with various people. Hours were quite suitable. I throughly enjoyed my time there.
Time off
Late night
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible hours, great after school job
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Broomfield, CO2018, október 13.
Home Depot is a great part time job as well as full time career. They offer flexible hours, competitive wages and the opportunity to grow within the company. Home Depot is a very friendly atmosphere and positive energy.
Good Place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McHenry, IL2018, október 12.
Good place to work. Supervisors are very helpful. Customers are outstanding. Associates from other departments are very helpful. Often celebrates employees with free lunches or employees bring in surprise dishes to share for low prices and money is donated to the employee Christmas fund.
Below average
Customer Service Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belleville, IL 622262018, október 11.
Corporate does not investigate allegations against employees in a fair and thorough manner. Knew an employee with high integrity that was accused of racial slurs by anonymous call to corporate headquarters. Employee was immediately terminated due to false accusations that could not be verified nor was the employee ever interviewed on their on behalf. Totally unfair and a disgrace to the operation of the company,
daily work
management
Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2018, október 10.
I was the last person to see to each customer. I tried to make their visit as pleasant and stress less as possible. Usually when a customer comes in, it is usually because something broke or stopped working at their home or business. They are stressed, frustrated and are readying to get out the door to fix their problem. I really enjoyed working in the garden area. Customers that come in the garden area are more relaxed and excited to start on their garden. They are not stress, just relaxed and looking forward to working in their yard.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Nice
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 10.
It was great working here. Fun and friendly. Work with you on your scheduling and have opportunity to grow with the company. Pay is great but no discount. Would recommend working here for anyone not just guys.
Exceptionally worth the work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Catonsville, MD2018, október 5.
A typical day at work meant that I saw everyone that I became super close with and was ensured during every morning meeting that we were a team and safety was our goal. I learned a lot of things from safety for stretching before using equipment or lifting heavy things to how to be an exceptional customer service associate and cashier. The management was exceptional they did everything they could to make sure that the work place was a safe environment. The hardest part of my job was probably dealing with unruly customers but you will deal with that every where. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to have a bit of responsibility and feeling as if they trusted me enough to handle the money and transactions on my own without being stared down. Once I understood all the material on what to do the only time I received help was when I asked for it, which personally I love.
Pro érvek
exceptional management, team work, safty
Kontra érvek
none that I can really think of
Great People
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Okemos, MI2018, október 3.
Getting to know the customers was the best part.
Lack of training or follow-through was the least.
Very diversified place to work.
No incentive to shop at the store you work at, as no employee store discounts.
You can shop on line through a 3rd party company you earn points if you use their site.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
Kontra érvek
Such a high turn over, any suggestions are lost with the new person in charge.
Wonderful and helpful co-workers
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, október 2.
Productive and fun workplace with helpful co-workers.
Many managers at the same time governing.
Standing. Hard on feet, legs and back.
Fun customers.
lunch room.
Kontra érvek
None that I can think of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They work with your schedule
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carson, CA2018, október 2.
Always stay positive when you work hard you receive home awards and that’s a little income on your paycheck
You meet great customers
Some customers are very rude and racist at the carson Home Depot just stay positive
great place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2018, október 2.
fun and freindly place to work
i learned alot about great customer service
managment was great and very friendly happy to wrok with you and ur schedual
Meh
Customer Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, szeptember 29.
The job was an interesting experience. If you do not know how to put up with people this job probably isn't for you. You will get yelled at and treated nicely and get asked repetitive questions.
great enviroment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Layton, UT2018, szeptember 28.
Loved the people i worked with and the people who came in to purchase items. the customers were the most important thing in the store. loved the stories of everyone i came in contact with. I would greet them and they would make my day...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay, lots of weekend hours
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, SC2018, szeptember 26.
Being a cashier at Home Depot is pretty easy but sometimes it can be boring if we aren't busy. You would think that you could get an employee discount for working there but that isn't a benefit. It's hard to get full time hours at the location that I worked at.
Easy work
Low pay
Fun fast
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whitehall Township, PA2018, szeptember 24.
Loved it here, co workers were nice the customers were fun to get to know! A lot going on everyday and I like to keep busy and meet new people so this was a great place to work the management is all about favoritisms so other than them everything else was awesome.
Free food sometimes
Short breaks!
Munkahelyi kultúra
great atmosphere just need full time
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austintown, OH2018, szeptember 24.
I enjoy this job tremendously and have had many opportunities to learn different area's just not enough to achieve full time status. I would enjoy this opportunity to stay at this job.
Pro érvek
many areas to learn with advancement opportunity
Kontra érvek
takeing to long for positions to open with full time and benefits
Love working at homedepot
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chandler2018, szeptember 22.
Super laid back! The whole management team is amazing. The only bad thing is, is that if you are starting college classes, they will decline you and tell you, you can only ask for 2 - 3 days off of a work week...
Pro érvek
Great management, okay hours, demanding breaks is awesome, all the employees are awesome and nice
Kontra érvek
Some managers are a little snippy.
Good company
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, szeptember 21.
Great people great working space everyone helps everyone love how crew members live help each other you make a career as well here if family members sick help these things as well why love this company
Lots
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van