The Home Depot-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

1 177 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 38 225 értékelés megtekintése
Cashier
Customer Service Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Albany, IN2018, július 18.
Cashier, Service Desk, Lawn and Garden cashier, Pro Desk Cashier. Flexible hours but only part time. No real room to get to full time. Was not the best to move up.
Flexible hours
Not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 17.
I made lots of friend and enjoyed meeting new people. It was a fun experience and I would recommend working there as a secondary job as a cashier. I miss the staff and coworkers and still go there occasionally to visit.
Great work environment
Not enough income parttime
Unprofessional and untrained
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2018, július 15.
The full time employees are always huddled up and if your accepted great but if not your fired . mgmt closes their eyes to certain employees while not
Customers
No room for full time
Nice place to work.
Cashier - Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, július 14.
fun and productive workplace, nice to learn every day something new.
the excellent work team, everybody helps each other to learn and reach the goals.
good place to learn.
any cons.
Fun Place to Work
Cashier and Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2018, július 14.
It was fun to get to interact with customers and coworkers. People are generally very nice and there is a good company culture here. There are also opportunities for frequent raises and promotions if you perform well. The only bad thing is that like many other large retailers they want you to push those ridiculous credit cards on customers even though they are not really beneficial for customers.
Nice
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boerne, TX2018, július 13.
There were really nice people. Although i really enjoyed everyone there, some people made it really stressful when it didn’t need to be. It was really easy and fun sometimes.
Pro érvek
Nice people, celebrate alot of holidays and random days with food and cake etc.
Kontra érvek
THEY WORK YOU TO DEATH, worked super hard some nights I closed and then opened the very next day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall would not recommend working there
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, július 13.
Everyone is over worked and management doesnt care nothing is being done to ease the work load on people and we are loosing employees faster than we can hire them
Great co workers
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It a good starting job while you go to school or good for retired people
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Poulsbo, WA2018, július 12.
It’s a good job in the retail environment, but I work there while my child is in school so they provide the hours I can work which is good but I cannot move up so it is not as flexible as I would like it to be.
401k, benefits only to full time some flexibility in schedule
Kontra érvek
Moral low, need more advancement, poor p.o.s. System
Just a Job, ineffective management
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, július 12.
Workplace and management constant pressure on job performance far exceeds employee staffing, compensation and training. Employees cannot live on the compensation offered which drives continuous employee turnover. Management unwilling to take corrective action to address/fix known problems...
Pro érvek
Friendly and helpful employees!
Kontra érvek
Poor employee morale, Employee turnover, Benefits too expensive for most employees to afford given pay scales.
life as an Home Depot employee
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kapolei, HI2018, július 12.
Honestly, I dislike working. The management sucked, hours were horrible and they didn't give any discounts to employees. I mean it's understandable if they gave bonuses, but the bonus was nothing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a challenging experience but beneficial
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 11.
The working environment was always fast paced, having to make sure that everyone was checked out and ready to go. The managers where nice and always checking up on us and asking how we where doing. Everyone knew everyone so that was a plus
fun, productive, challenging
Cashier/Customer Services Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wadsworth, OH2018, július 10.
fun environment to work in, very laid back, learn the merchandise and where in the store it can be located at. Management was easy to approach and were able to answer all of your questions.teaching myself anew department and learning on down time.
awards, fun enviroment
Kontra érvek
short staff, covering departments, no full-time
Fun. Environment to work at
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CA2018, július 10.
I really enjoyed the work I did at the home depot . As well as the team I worked with. I liked being a team player. And wanted to go to work every day. I was happy with the pay I was receiving at that time. My mangers were very helpful. And fair
Relaxed supervisors
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, július 10.
They were very fun to work with. It was fast paced. You had to be efficient. They were flexable in regards to being a Military Spouse as well as a mother. I learned numerous things about around the house projects. The hardest part of working was the heat.
Fun
Hot building
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like some of the people there
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2018, július 10.
Not every employee was friendly at Home Depot especially the managers area of the Home Depot wasn’t the best benefits of part timers wasn’t the best for us
The people
Kontra érvek
People with power abused it
Friendly and caring company
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oxford, AL2018, július 9.
This is my all time favorite workplace. I really wish I could get more hours because I do love this company. I have so much respect and pride in The Home Depot.
Good pay, great benefits
Not enough hours
Productive,and Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2018, július 9.
I work part time in The Home Depot. They give me only 4 hours a week or 8 hours a week. I work as a cashier in the day time from 9 am to 1 pm. I do customer service as well. I learned so many things in The Home Depot. The employees and managers are great and awesome. Being Cashier in The Home Depot is easy. The most enjoyable part in working in The Home Depot is dealing with other customers, working with all the nice associates and managers.
Fun place to work.
Cashier, & Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, AR2018, július 9.
Spent a great time at Home depot, end up with having family not friends.
Was wonderful, being the only one to work in pretty much all the departments.
Free Cook outs.
15 Mins break every two hours
Fantastic Job to work for
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newton, NJ2018, július 6.
I loved working for Home Depot. Whenever I needed help i got the assistance. I learned how to be patient with customers. Work was always easy for me and the day would go by. I enjoyed talking to most of the customers
Great learning experience for Customer Service
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dripping Springs, TX 786202018, július 5.
My typical day included greeting customers, checking out items that were being purchased, return items, helping customers look for products with in the store, computer training and very little on the job training by my supervisor or assistant General Manager
Meeting people
Poor Management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van