The Home Depot-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

3 395 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
no hours
Cashier seasonal/part-time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zanesville, OH 437012017, december 13.
stood at register and waited for customers to come to me so I could wait on them, had hardly any hours, had experience in other areas of the store but management wouldn't allow me to work any where else
Pro érvek
talking to all the customers
no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best place to work with great mind but pay is very low
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, BC2017, december 13.
I am working here and started as lot and cashier . It was good place to work in . Then they taught me departments and I started getting shifts but i was still on paper i was lot associate they were not able to find someone for lot so they kept on using me even when i was working as sales that was ok for me i love to work but at basic pay i dont think its worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my coworkers and managers.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburg, KS2017, december 13.
Great place to work with awesome pay as well as amazing benefits. The managers are very nice and easy going as long as you show commitment to your job.
Flexible with hours
Kontra érvek
Floor we work on is concrete
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an excellent work environment with people willing to help you and it makes it easier to work. Overall Home depot I an excellent store and company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, december 13.
My experience for working for Home depot let me know what it's like to work with a supporting team that loves the work they do. If I had a chance to work here again I would love to be a part of all the events and work involving teamwork and group building projects.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good first job for young people
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2017, december 13.
I have worked for two separate Home Depots, and they are all different in culture and environment. The reason I would say it was competitive is because as a cashier, you are constantly hounded to push credit, that is getting customers to open lines of credit. It can get frustrating when managers are "breathing down your throat" to get people to open lines of credit, that you know they won't be approved for, or the customers get upset and your manager doesn't stand behind you, and in turn makes you look bad. Managers should always stand behind and support their cashiers. Overall this is a great place to learn people skills, you will come across all different types, good and bad, and learning how to cope with different situations. Also learning money handling in large amounts has proven to be very beneficial to me.
gain multitude of experiences
long hours, stressful environment
Fun place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2017, december 12.
Friendly staff, and very nice work environment. Management is always changing, which can be both good and bad. Both part time and full time staff receive benefits. Students are able to apply for tuition reimbursement. Pretty lenient on taking time off. Overall, a good place to work.
Free food during meetings
Munkahelyi kultúra
really nice place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carolina, PR2017, december 12.
i loved working here cause everyones was really nice, they have everything organiced and peaceful. i would love to work there again someday if i could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Natick, MA2017, december 12.
Clearly defined structure, good supervision, flexible distribution of work load
Active and engaging work
Good scheduling flexibility
Above-average quality of co-workers
Friendly and open management
Not difficult to apply and find a position
Flexible Schedule
Low Wages
Fun and inclusive workplace
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarnia, ON2017, december 12.
Being in school full time management allowed me to have a very flexible schedule. Along with that the company really cares for everyone and it really.
N/a
Home Depot Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2017, december 12.
I would'nt recommend anyone to work here , management sucks & overall I feel as though the supervisors abuse their tittle & isn't fair to certain associates
Great place to work for
Loading assist/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, CA2017, december 12.
I just intended this to be a temporary job while I went to school, but the associates are great people. I was hired as a loader/cart pusher, but I was willing to learn and it was quickly noticed by upper management. Some days might seem rough, but if need help they won't leave you hanging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and fun work environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pontiac, MI2017, december 12.
I liked my job and home depot coworkers are friendly. Managers were very involved with employees and customers. Quick paced when busy. Alot of moving around.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
THD Marina del Rey is a great store to work, co worker are nice and customers are fantastic
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marina del Rey, CA2017, december 12.
THD Marina was a wonderful experience for me as an employee. Customers are very easily calmed down when upset and very appreciative of the professional/ personal attention provided in their customer service.
Customer's
Home
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, december 11.
It was a mixed experience here. Good and bad bosses can make or break the job. Friendly coworkers help too. If you come with a positive attitude and the people are friendly, this might be the job for you.

Management was dispersed among a few different people which made the typical day at work different and it was nice to work under different people.
Fast paced and fun
Home Depot Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 11.
At this job I had to really learn how to move fast and become very precise when it comes to counting items and being sure I have scanned every item. Hardest part of work was standing for many hours, which is something I can do, but it was tiring at first. Work place was very friendly and calm, co workers were easy to talk to.
I enjoy making jokes with customers and being around co workers.
Fun environment
Long line of customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Home Depot is a well-oiled machine.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2017, december 11.
The corporation has been involved in the retail industry for several years and consistent goal is to have happy/satisfied employees which results in happy/satisfied customers.
Above-average training process.
None.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work part time.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 11.
As a cashier, your job is pretty simple. Check out the customers and give them great customer service. Being an associate. Management will occasionally ask you to help other departments when there is coverage. Decent job otherwise.
Decent hours
Kontra érvek
Not enough benefits for part timers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hired me for one job and made me do a different one
“Cashier” (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hillsboro, OR2017, december 10.
Was hired as a cashier and was told I had to do lot while the paperwork was changed, took over a month to change. Then was out at cashier for 2 days and moved to other departments in the store. Coworkers were fun though, however the pay is very weak and everyone is paid the same whether you work in lumber or are a cashier.
Easy job
Pay, management
It's an OK job
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Powder Springs, GA2017, december 10.
It's an all right job. Nothing particularly bad about it, but nothing particularly outstanding. For the occupation, they pay you well, but hours are inconsistent.
Pro érvek
Decent hourly pay, relaxed atmosphere for the most part
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent hours, slow accumulation of paid time off
Okay
Cashier - part time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2017, december 9.
Working at Home Depot as a Cashier was good when I first started there and then after a month or so, my days of working decreased when they would hire new people. I tried to wait it out but nothing would change. I did however before it got complicated enjoyed the job, I enjoyed working with people and the customers made my days sometimes. If you are looking for an extra job with working full-time already i would recommend this job, but I would also not recommend becoming a cashier.
Great Environment, Great Staff, Okay Management