The Home Depot-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

4 037 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 38 185 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A quick paced work place where you have to constantly be learning.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, július 17.
Overall I learned a lot from the Home Depot, I do feel however they can treat their associates better, and also pay better than minimum wage, seeing as the workers there often end up going above and beyond what their job entails.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is like a family
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lodi, CA2018, július 17.
Everyone knows each other, the employees are all friendly. I enjoyed working here. The managers are all very professional. I would like it if i had more control over my schedule.
Pro érvek
online discounts towards other items
Kontra érvek
no store discount, they were strict about being late
Pretty laid back environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2018, július 16.
Nothing bad to say about this job, I was part time so I wasn’t really in tune with the full time benefits yet. It was really laid back and everyone was friendly.
Pro érvek
Food all the time, breaks decent
Kontra érvek
Part time can’t really afford benefits if you have a family
Not bad
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boulder, CO2018, július 16.
I had a fun time working here at Home Depot. My Co-workers were awesome people to talk to. The customers were normally nice. The breaks were worth it for sure. I was trained well and had a great experience learning about products.
Co workers, breaks
Some long hours
good job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2018, július 15.
Very good place to work. The hours are great and the staff is friendly and there is a strong community always present. Only issue I had was how dusty the place is, unlike Lowe's, which prioritizes a clean building.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
great
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Natick, MA2018, július 15.
Everyone was great and treated very well. Flexible shifts to really work around your schedule for part time. Almost always hiring. Great company and would definitely recommend
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Some employees
Cashier
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, július 15.
I like working at the home depot and interacting with the customers. The work enviroment was fun and pretty relaxed. Some days were busier then other but that is to be expected in the retail.
Collaberative, enjoyable workplace environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, július 15.
I love working at Home Depot. the pay is decent for a second job, or if you go full-time. Hours are flexible, and the job comes with many healthcare benefits as well as a 401K. also you are guaranteed breaks! all of the managers are very friendly and understanding
Pro érvek
good pay, good benefits, good people, flexible hours, 30 min-60 min lunches depepending on length of shift
none i can think of
Overall nice people
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018, július 15.
Managers actually do their job which makes a huge difference. They do a good job with providing food and activities for the employees and the families.
Activities and awesome coworkers
Great Place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taylor, MI2018, július 15.
Home Depot was a good place to work.and has been good experience for customer service. I would definitely suggest working for Home Depot as a cashier and associate.
Excellent Company
Part Time Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, július 14.
I loved working part time at Home Depot. I was involved in a Motor Vehicle Accident and that is why I had to leave Home Depot. I had injured my back and I had no transportation for 4 months.
Flexible
Warehouse
Great
Cashier / Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Commerce, GA 305292018, július 14.
The culture here is awesome. Management is on point. The benefits and the opportunity to excel is on point. Great company to work for. Home Depot is always helping the community.
Pro érvek
Great place to work. Great benefits. Room to grow.
Normal retail
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA 221502018, július 13.
The atmosphere was normal retail atmosphere. It was very nice dealing with customers in the capacity I was given. I worked in appliances when I left and that was great
Not good job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, július 13.
They very rude never gets help managers reallll rude they doesn’t really care about reasons you not at work or nothing they pay very good but not a job that give a lot of hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Amazing Company
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OH2018, július 13.
Home Depot takes amazing care of it's employees. I absolutely loved working for this company. They were flexible with my scheduling while I was in college and understood when I couldn't work certain shifts or days. I would recommend this company to absolutely anyone!
It's an ok place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Versailles, PA2018, július 13.
A typical work day at the Home Depot can be slow and unproductive at first and slowly increase towards the middle of the day. I've learned a great deal about plumbing and gardening issues that I wasn't aware of before.
Management is ok and is fair. The culture in the workplace is somewhat diverse. The hardest part of my job is trying to keep busy and standing in one place for an extended period of time. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people.
Pro érvek
They care about family values
Kontra érvek
Very short breaks and lack of growth
Telling the truth about Homedepot
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, július 12.
I myself resigned because for one the managers they uses their position for leverage to hold it against the assoc . for that person not to advance then they gossip behind someones back .then when it gets out they cover it up through the head manager. that is so not cool.I left because of the threats that i received so i already knew that nothing would not get done and it is so sad.As long as the assoc. make them look good that's all that matters to them.I was a very good worker i got feedback on my surveys before i left i had my review and it was awesome.
nice to work there
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sebring, FL2018, július 11.
Great job good people good work place. Typical work day wasn't stressful. Management was kind. The hardest part of the job was the concrete floor. The
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wadsworth, OH2018, július 11.
Fun good place to work managers worked with you to help you out the best they could. Everyone there is willing to help and it has its ups and downs but overall good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Needs to be better
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chelsea, MA2018, július 11.
Many supervisors are there for the money so give little regards to employees. Quite stressful because of employees & or customers. Hate it when some employees didn't work much & got advancement or no one told them nothing as compared to most of those who did
Pro érvek
Benefits even for part timers (not just accrued time off), location, lots of areas for work
Kontra érvek
Managent (some of the worse), favortism, constant seeing those Ahole customers, loads of work for cashiers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van