The Home Depot-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

4 307 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 41 022 értékelés megtekintése
Productive workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  4707 Banister Rd2018, október 18.
The Home Depot was a really great place to work. You learn something new every day and I got to bond with a lot of customers. It wasn't easy selling the company credit cards but I enjoyed working with my fellow co workers and the managers always made sure we were good.
Good job, toxic coworkers
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, október 18.
Home depot is great to work at, you get good pay and benefits. The job is fairly easy and fast paced but you get decent breaks for food and rest. My only grievance is with the coworkers, some of who were less than desirable to work with but it doesn't affect your job performance
Munkahelyi kultúra
slow work area but work does get busy during holidays
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2018, október 18.
hours get cut off and wont always have the same hours every week.
everyone is by departments and everyone knows their department good must learn your way around the job to know where everything is placed for future in assisting a customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, Always learning, can be long term
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2018, október 16.
Its been a while since i have work there, however I do remember the Managers were great and so were my coworkers. I personally was able to advance is positions quickly, and many employees are still there 13 years later. This place seems to be ideal as a long term option if you have the freedom to work day or night. I do know that the CEO did change while i was there and I cant really speak for the way things are running there these days. They are still around, even with great competition out there, that says alot.
Pro érvek
Coworkers, many shifts available, vacation/sick and personal days are a plus, room for advancement.
Kontra érvek
Work load can be too much, hours available to some can change since productivity tends to be seasonal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to shop and friendly employees
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denham Springs, LA2018, október 16.
Friendly employee, pretty good staff. Store is well stocked and pretty clean store for the most part. Good mark down practices and sells. Always hiring.
Recognize employee
Not enough hours
Cashier
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2018, október 15.
Customer service, ringing customer out, clean the front end of the store, greeting customers when they come into the store, take out the front end trash at the end of the night
Loved it
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chaska, MN2018, október 15.
I had a great experience working at The Home Depot, I was disappointed I had to leave. Usually very nice people, sometimes it was a little faster on Saturdays and Sundays but for the most part it was fairly slow.
paint department
Cashier/Paint Department (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, október 15.
very fast paced and demanding work. A lot of very nice people to work with and a lot has been learned from the home depot.I like the core values of the home depot, and they take care of their employees.
Nive working environment
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good working experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deer Park, NY2018, október 13.
Overall the job was good and the customers were excellent the staff was friendly and helpful and they taught me a lot working with them they helped me stay motivated.
Paid weekly
Lack of hours
Great place
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey city2018, október 13.
Working for home depot was a great experience. The only reason I left was because I had a devastating family tragedy and needed some time off. I might go try and be rehired for the holiday season and beyond
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be fun to work at
Cashier and Tool Rental Backup (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shorewood, IL2018, október 13.
busy as cashier you learn as you go, management is changing workplace culture is young kids, hardest part of job is meeting your metrics and meeting people who desire to work and have fun.
Used to be fun
Management Changes are creating havoc
fun place to work
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  anderson2018, október 13.
I ran the cash register and most days it was slow. My co-workers were great and always willing to help. I was involved in many volunteer projects. They're more willing to advance seniority rather than based on your work performance. They always are involved in helping the community and love doing this within the store for everyone.
Pro érvek
Free food, pretty good work hours, nice coworkers
low pay, no advancement
it was ok
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burbank, CA2018, október 11.
it was ok . id showed up check people out. some are nice some are mean. you know typical customers at a retail store. co workers are fun tho but pay suck benefits kinda suck too. not bad for a part time job
Overall a good job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Utica, MI2018, október 11.
A typical day could be really busy and time will go by fast, or really slow and the hours drag on. I enjoyed talking to my coworkers during the slow times. I learned quite a bit on the job, I was constantly looking to learn new things though. I learned not only about specific products and projects, but also how to do things like use the FIRST phone and page overhead and cut keys. I learned how to close and how to cash out the self checkouts, also what to do if someone tries taking something. I learned a lot about customer service that I didn't already know. Management were all very nice, I felt like they were my friends but I was also a bit scared of them at the same time haha. They were all great. Everyone feels kinda like a family there, you all work together, and there are plenty of events they put on so you feel involved in something and make friends. The hardest part of the job, to me, was dealing with some of the customers, and also the whole standing for hours at a time thing. Sometimes the standing was no problem, but other times it was horrible. When I first started there my back was killing me, over time I got used to it though. About the customers however, Home Depot is really big on customer service and the customer is always right thing. So even if a customer was completely wrong and being a huge "jerk" you still have to smile and nod and a lot of the time they get away with whatever they are asking. I would often get yelled at when I did nothing wrong by the customers, because they would act like I, personally, am Home Depot and I am obviously not. Sometimes I  több... would want to cry, but you have to hold all that in. That's customer service for you though, its I guess that particular clientele though.. I also encountered SO MUCH sexism working there it was unbelievable. The best part of the job though, I'd say was my coworkers. My favorite part of the day was getting to talk to some of them. Sometimes I'd even really not want to come in, and my coworkers would ask me to and I would cave quite often because I liked them. They made my days quite more enjoyable. I miss them all.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Free food sometimes, Flexible Hours, Great community, Caring staff, Friendly, Room for advancement, Recognition possibilites, free stuff sometimes, fun employee holiday events.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, No discount, Stupid policy on sale items for employees, customers suck, really stingy on giving full time hours, Not allowed to sit while working, Didnt really feel like they cared about me as a person at times.
Great work place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Willingboro, NJ2018, október 11.
The average day consisted of helping customers with their at home projects and getting them what they need for the job.
Customers and the employees are top of the line.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and busy place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Cajon, CA2018, október 10.
I loved working here but I got really sick and was removed from the schedule.
They like to hire for in store positions with current employees before offered to the public. Not the easiest thing to do, but it is doable.
Great Management and great team
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lodi, NJ2018, október 9.
Management is awesome and are willing to work with students school schedule. Management have a vested interest in your dreams and support you to the best of their ability. HD's volunteering opportunities are pretty cool too. There are lots of departments to chose from and you eventually find you niche. Hardest part of the job ....there isn't really a hard part to the job. The entire team for the most part has a supportive attitude toward helping customers and helping each other. If you stay out of work place drama you will be fine. The people I worked with definitely made my time there enjoyable. The customers too like regulars are cooperative and friendly for the most part.

Its a great place to learn about team work and how to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Pro érvek
Team spirit, supportive management, good work atmosphere, competitive, diverse
Kontra érvek
your usual workplace drama if you get caught up.
Loved it
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hunters Creek, FL2018, október 9.
Great place to work as long as you dont need the hours. Sweet Coworkers. Nice bosses. Great HR team. Great place to work if youre a woman. All my bosses were women .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good to learn the hardware business--good morale and some company benefits such as legal help and 401k plan
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, október 9.
I remember working at a busy large hardware store. I worked as a cashier. I feel my work as a cashier went well because I have data entry experience as well as customer service experience. Perhaps I had a smooth day because I understood my job as cashier. I sensed that professionalism at HD is rather high-employees that understand their work.
Pro érvek
Positive morale-fun store events as well as break room luncheons etc.
Kontra érvek
So much inventory is the hardware business, it takes a while to learn it well enough to be truly proficient, so having a good attitude and enjoying the place could matter for this training period.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dunkirk, NY2018, október 9.
The job is wonderful but when it comes to management they favor certain employees. There is too many issues working the Front end with other employees. i love working there. I love the customers but i just need to find a career and not just a job.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van