The Home Depot Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 41 022 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fine
Service Desk Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, október 16.
Good work place over all benefits are really good the time management and flexibility could be a little better. Some managers take business really serious instead of looking after their associates but an overall good place to work.
Great Place
Cashier/Laborer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, CT2018, október 16.
Working At Home Depot I Looked Forward Going To Work Everyday, My Co Workers Was Amazing The Management And All Staff Was Great And It Felt Great Making Sure Customers Left Satisfied .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the customer contact
Online Order Fulfillment Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, NH2018, október 16.
Home Depot was a fun place to work but they really don't pay their employees an adequate wage for the labor involved. Additionally, there are "rules" about two person lift, etc., but they don't schedule adequate help to ensure there are indeed two people in the area to actually help each other lift product.
Full time
Loss Prevention Investigator (Full Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, október 16.
I enjoyed the position with this company. Management team was supportive and enjoyed going to work. Only reason I left is they didnt have a part time position after I took a full time position with a nother company
Munkahelyi kultúra
low pay no advancement bad management
PAINT ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, október 16.
I would not recommend working at the home depot because they pay minimum wage and ask way too much of you. The management is very bad, with no one wanting to do anything. The store managers would get upset if you needed them for anything. The department managers would hide and expect you to take care of any customer issues. If you did anything wrong they would throw you under the bus and write you up.
Kontra érvek
low wages, bad management, no room to move up, managers yell at you, lots of sexuall harasement
Typical Retail Environment
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yorktown Heights, NY2018, október 16.
I have to imagine that working at Home Depot is similar to every other retail job, it is not a particularly mentally stimulating job. When there are no customers the days tend to drag but when there are a large number of customers the day passes at a reasonable rate.
stressful
Freight team associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, MI2018, október 16.
It was good when we had good managers. The job is entirely dependent on the whims of management. At the end of my employment they had a my way or the high way mentality that did not work for me considering I had school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, Always learning, can be long term
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2018, október 16.
Its been a while since i have work there, however I do remember the Managers were great and so were my coworkers. I personally was able to advance is positions quickly, and many employees are still there 13 years later. This place seems to be ideal as a long term option if you have the freedom to work day or night. I do know that the CEO did change while i was there and I cant really speak for the way things are running there these days. They are still around, even with great competition out there, that says alot.
Pro érvek
Coworkers, many shifts available, vacation/sick and personal days are a plus, room for advancement.
Kontra érvek
Work load can be too much, hours available to some can change since productivity tends to be seasonal.
Loved working here
Service Desk/ Vault Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2018, október 16.
The people you work with are awesome (for the most part). Benefits are great for part timers. I enjoyed my job there every single day and wish I could still work there. But the new mgmt was out for the long time associates, to either fire them or make them quit. Per the comment by one ASM, we now have a 20 something mgr in each dept and will be the biggest baddest store in this region. Not an environment I wished to remain in. Sorry it happened that way.
Pro érvek
Great co workers, benefits for part timers
Kontra érvek
Bad mgmt (Council Bluffs Store)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to shop and friendly employees
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denham Springs, LA2018, október 16.
Friendly employee, pretty good staff. Store is well stocked and pretty clean store for the most part. Good mark down practices and sells. Always hiring.
Recognize employee
Not enough hours
sales
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2018, október 16.
working for Home depot was a fun and learning time for me I got to travel and help do community work, also I got to travel outside of the store to deliver merchandise to customers.
Pro érvek
great company to work for always moving
lack of communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hopefully your a manager's favorite
Kitchen & Bath Design Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trotwood, OH2018, október 16.
A new assistant manager came to work at our store and she was on a mission to clean house. Unfortunately I was in her scope but luckily I found another job. I loved designing kitchens and baths but did not like working at Home Depot. Health Insurance is too expensive versus hourly pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can make it positive
Cashier, Front End Services, Merchandising Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carmichael, CA2018, október 16.
Management at the company depends on your manager. I worked 6 different positions at the Home Depot over a period of 3 years. Each position was dependent of the manager you work for. Some jobs were great, depending on the manager, others were miserable, because you were not provided with the tools you need to help you do your job. Overall, the work environment completely relied on management support. If you don't have the tools you need to do your job, it got a little frustrating.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Lack of management support...their hands are tied
Fast paced work environment
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Settlement, TX2018, október 15.
A typical day in my department would have you dealing with customers, both happy and angry ones. We strive to resolve issues that a customer has as well as to help set up deliveries and will calls. I've learned how to best dissolve uncomfortable situations with irate customers. I'd say the hardest part of my job is just the constant bickering of others for you to handle and the most enjoyable part is when you have a few moment to just talk with another co-worker. Overall, The Home Depot is a really good place to work.
appreciation events
Kontra érvek
no set vacation time, lack of comminication
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fast paced job with great customers.
Building & Lumber Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Monte, CA 917322018, október 15.
Over all I liked working at home depot because it allowed me to learn so much more because it was my second job overall. And after u work in a fast paced job everything else is a piece of cake.
Cashier
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2018, október 15.
Customer service, ringing customer out, clean the front end of the store, greeting customers when they come into the store, take out the front end trash at the end of the night
typical day
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farmingdale, NY2018, október 15.
I deal with lazy people and I'm stuck doing all the work by myself. The pay doesn't match the amount of work they expect of you. There is no accountability.
good benefits
Great place to work.
Full time deliveries and forklift operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ellsworth, ME2018, október 15.
Fast pace and logic required to do the job but you get it after awhile and it's a breeze. Wish the pay was more for the amount of work they have you do but hey don't we all.
Part time job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, MO2018, október 15.
Home Depot was a part time job for me when my children were very young. I was able to have a flexible schedule. It worked out well for me at the time.
good productive
Merchandising Execute Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oviedo, FL2018, október 15.
when you had work for 1 year 3 month the most thing that you want its the opportunity to have a full time job.when you have a supervisor that ignores you for that full time and they need employees to cover those hours and they hired new employees and no response for my petition how would it fill.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van