The Home Depot Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 31 598 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some free meals and stock options
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middleburg, FL2017, december 13.
Great job and employees. Loved working with the public and helping people. Loved giving back to people what I know and learned about electrical, plumbing and the overall construction trade and helping people with their household and building problems.
Pro érvek
Some free meals. Stock options.
Kontra érvek
Late night hours for part time employees as myself
Good People
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Position) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, december 13.
Focus on your work solo or work in a group setting. Great facilities and benefits. Management seems somewhat iffy on what direction is coming from above.
It was great
Tool Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, BM2017, december 13.
Everyone I worked with made it easy to come in to work. I loved what I did there. I worked on customer tools such as lawn equipment or power tools and I also worked on our rental equipment. There's nothing like sending a customer home with a smile on their faces.
Not an ideal job
Front End Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2017, december 13.
Throughout the year that I worked here, my schedule randomly changed (not even a little consistent), my hours never got more than 25 per week, and I was pressured to cross-train in more than one department. I was good in the department I started in, so I guess they thought hey let's use this guy in other departments. Despite staying there for a year and learning and doing as much as I could, I never once saw a promotion or merit-based raise. They will do anything they can to avoid giving you benefits or overtime pay! I had little to show for my entire time/effort I dedicated to this company.
An income
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent hours, low pay, no benefits, management exploits you
Home Depot
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2017, december 13.
A typical day at work was just being a cashier and helping people find things. If they had any questions they could easily ask me or any fellow cashiers.
good break room
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2017, december 13.
there is no hard job at HD, it what you make it. Many students work there. There is only a handful of full time people, Home Depot in a part time employer
Pro érvek
no one looking over your shoulder
low pay
Fast paced
Picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winchester, VA2017, december 13.
This job was an ok place to work you kinda work at your own pace so you didn't really have anyone looking over your shoulder so a ok place to work could have paid more tho
Extremely Fast-Paces with Lots of Complaints
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, december 13.
A typical day is getting changed into your apron and immediately going into your shift, with little to no briefing, as to what needs to be immediately done. And thus, you have to manually go through lists to make sure customers received phone calls or need to be called about their services; all while performing the duties of cashier and Return Center. Once got into the rhythm it wasn't as bad, but lots of failed communication on the managerial chain results in this not being a fun job.
Paid breaks
Kontra érvek
no discount, limited benefits, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good first job for young people
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2017, december 13.
I have worked for two separate Home Depots, and they are all different in culture and environment. The reason I would say it was competitive is because as a cashier, you are constantly hounded to push credit, that is getting customers to open lines of credit. It can get frustrating when managers are "breathing down your throat" to get people to open lines of credit, that you know they won't be approved for, or the customers get upset and your manager doesn't stand behind you, and in turn makes you look bad. Managers should always stand behind and support their cashiers. Overall this is a great place to learn people skills, you will come across all different types, good and bad, and learning how to cope with different situations. Also learning money handling in large amounts has proven to be very beneficial to me.
gain multitude of experiences
long hours, stressful environment
Great management
Sales Floor Associate, Stock Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hawthorne, CA2017, december 13.
good management fun work environment, drama free work place which is great. Every one works together to complete the same goal. Overtime is available.
Fun place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2017, december 12.
Coworkers were good to get along with, we had several employee team races that were fun. Learned to work in different departments witch was good to learn so you can have experience in other fields of retail
Pro érvek
Good work place all around
Fun place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2017, december 12.
Friendly staff, and very nice work environment. Management is always changing, which can be both good and bad. Both part time and full time staff receive benefits. Students are able to apply for tuition reimbursement. Pretty lenient on taking time off. Overall, a good place to work.
Free food during meetings
Good Part Time Job
Pro Loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, december 12.
It was an good work environment.
It can be very quite, dull, or boring when there is no work to be done.
Very slow paced.
Make the day's drag out.
Impossible to get extra day's off if you have no PTO.
These Are all subjective Point of views.
Pro érvek
Work Environment, Slow Paced, Pay.
Kontra érvek
Vacation, PTO, Slow Paced.
orange life
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danbury, CT2017, december 12.
home depot wasn't bad as far as the job and people are concerned. home depot falls short where all retail establishments fall short...the hours. the schedule provided can only be described as a hurricane. it is almost impossible to have lasting friendships or relationships of any type.
United in Orange!
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longmont Colorado2017, december 12.
It was a wonderful place to work and the company stands for some awesome values but the competitive nature of the people working there due to the temp to hire high turn over rate made working with other coworkers sometimes unbearable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family oriented place to work.
Freight Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2017, december 12.
Productive and family orientated place to work. The managers are always encouraging all associates to apply for different department openings and supervisory positions.
Family culture and flexiblity
Kontra érvek
Compensation based on work skills and experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
summary
Customer Service/Sales Associate/Store Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Loma, CA2017, december 12.
Overall it was ok working there. People did have the opportunity to advance in there but you really had to be committed. If one is not interested in working in costumer service for the rest of their lives, then its not for you.
Just ok
Tool Rental Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sandy Springs, GA2017, december 12.
When you first start working for The home-depot everything is great. After the first couple of weeks things set in and you will begin to realize how they really operate. If you want to advance in your job then you must reach goals that virtually impossible as a part time associate. As a part timer you are looked down upon and are no where near an equal to your full time counterparts. The credit for anything done will be taken by your department head who in most cases will hide in the break room most of the day while you and the other sales associates actually run and maintain the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
really nice place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carolina, PR2017, december 12.
i loved working here cause everyones was really nice, they have everything organiced and peaceful. i would love to work there again someday if i could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job working with the right crew very bad workers
Flooring technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2017, december 12.
Traveling a lot and team oriented. Ripping up old carpet and pad. Install new pad and carpet and pad as well as hardwood and or tile. Clean and organize work van after work.

Átfogó minősítés