The Home Depot Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 38 212 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
A Day at Work
Flooring Associate, Paint Associate, and Front End (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar City, UT2018, július 17.
You go in to start stoking shelves and assist customers in between. I learned how to put orders into a computer and be able to assist customers over the phone as well as in person.
getting to help customers
Very stable company
District Pro Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 17.
Home Depot is the most stable company I have ever worked for in my career. The stability is what I needed in the economic downturn in around 2008. Great benefits are offered and the equal opportunity to advance is the basis of the culture.

I worked in the Pro Sales division where the advancement opportunities were greatly diminished. With the acquisition of Interline Brands in 2015, Home Depot couldn’t find the best way to integrate the systems and sales staff in my opinion. This led to 2 years of changing strategies and limited career advancement. Once they adapt to a strategy that best serves the e-commerce platform needed to service their targeted customers they will start to experience new growth.
Nice workplace
desk representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hampton, VA 236662018, július 17.
Good placeto work for...I really enjoyed it. Wish I had stayed there longer but I had to move so it was really fun place work for at, with beautiful people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall fun and interesting place to work.
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tennessee2018, július 17.
The job is what you make of it. You control your own advancement. Fast paced with customer service being paramount. Some managers are more hands on with their associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company to work for
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 17.
The Home Depot is a great Place to work they really care about their sales and support associates. the stores i was in the management team were very good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Homestead, FL2018, július 17.
Working here was a fun, and fast-paced job. I learned a lot from working here. I had to deal with customers that wanted to return items that they did not like or want anymore. We had to make sure that the items that were being returned wherein working condition and were not stolen. Make sure to treat all customers with respect and be polite to everyone.
Awesome place to work!
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2018, július 17.
Great place to work! Always treated right and with respect! Fully recommend working here! Even though it’s warehouse work, you’ll see and feel the difference!!
I don’t knie
Lumber Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, július 17.
It’s been a long time since I worked for Home Depot. It was part time in college. It was a good job that was a great stepping stone to a career. Thanks
Idk
Idk
Hard work
Sales Consultant/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, július 17.
Being a sales consultant for the Home Depot is hard work, but it can be very rewarding. Support services are there and should be taken advantage of.
Room for growth
great company
General Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2018, július 16.
This company is great to work for, the only things i find difficult is obtaining competitive raise and job advancement. If one wants to advance it is a very hard place to move up.
awesome work culture
benefits to expensive
Decent Place to Work
Online Customer Service Representative - WFH (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, július 16.
Cannot comment on a typical day it is on an individual experience and position. I must say I have learned lot about workplace, as far as the culture they are constantly promoting if that is what you want. They get your feedback on how to better communication and all they can do to better the overall call center and performance.
Enjoyable
Kontra érvek
Stats are a bit to be desired.
Great place to work.
Order Puller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, PA2018, július 16.
Great place to work but the pay could be better for such a labor intensive job. Also building lumber orders was done alone. Managers are excellent. Very understanding about needing time off etc.
Good people.
Order Fulfillment Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Somerville, MA2018, július 16.
I thoroughly enjoy the people at home depot. I feel at home. The managers do an excellent job with making sure everything is in order. Excellent work culture.
School reimbursement
Scheduling
Awesome Company!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, július 16.
I love this company. I had so much fun working there. It's a place where you can work and have fun and enjoy what you do! Never a dull moment and it was fast-paced so the days went by quickly!
Tired of being minimalized
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Logan, UT2018, július 16.
Four years on job workin at starting salary for new hires.
Am expected to be a specialist in field with no increased compensatin for expertise and time served.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eden Prairie, MN2018, július 16.
The hardest part of the job was selling credit cards. The best part of the job talking with the customers. The workplace culture is causal business like The management is proper and professional. The typical shift can swing from slow to very active in one day. be on your toes at all times.
good holiday BBQS
Kontra érvek
constantly having to sell credit cards
typical retail
I worked part time in sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Freedom, PA2018, július 16.
This company offers a lot if you want to stay in retail. The biggest problem like most retail big stores is you are just a number. You can be replaced in a heart beat. Their upper management has no interest in keeping a good store manager in one store very long.
Pro érvek
free food from time to time
Kontra érvek
you have to work weekends and holidays and evenings
Pretty laid back environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2018, július 16.
Nothing bad to say about this job, I was part time so I wasn’t really in tune with the full time benefits yet. It was really laid back and everyone was friendly.
Pro érvek
Food all the time, breaks decent
Kontra érvek
Part time can’t really afford benefits if you have a family
Mixex Feelings
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Auburn, ME2018, július 16.
Great management, but some of the other employees are questionable. There are times where customers expect complete knowledge on every product in the store, but that is whay happens in retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive benefits and balanced worklife and home life
Special Service Desk Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peachtree City, GA2018, július 16.
Home Depot is the only company I have worked for that offers the benefits that they do and take care of their people. Their motive is taking care of each other whether it be employees and or the customers. They give back in the community and always have an open for policy.
Career advancement
Providing extra training
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van