The Home Depot Alkalmazotti bírálat

41 713 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 41 720 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work
Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulf Shores, AL2018, november 15.
Unload truck put out stock there is a lot of different things you have to put out and things you need to know to be able to help the customer ,the management was great great people to with ,the worst part was unloading the truck ,getting to help people
getting to help people
unloading the trucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
really nice people to work with
Cashier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, november 15.
the people there are just so friendly and willing to talk to you and to help out. they were like a family who were willing to stand by your side even though they had just met you
Pro érvek
great help from others and having someone to talk to
groups
Store Support Center - Great Place to Work
Vendor Compliance Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 15.
Great Place to work. Work life balance is excellent. Pharmacy, cleaners, multiple restaurants, gym, trainers, various workout classes, massage therapist, showers, day care on site. Depending on which department the management is great. The culture of the company is great. However, internal recruiters should be more engaged in assisting with placements and relocation.
Bonus, flexible schedule, work from home 1 day a week
Kontra érvek
Extremely competitive for internal positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Order Picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Locust Grove, GA2018, november 15.
Very safe environment and I would love to work there again. Very friendly atmosphere and coworkers are very helpful when anyone is in need. Really enjoyed
work experience
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seguin, TX2018, november 15.
Home Depot would be the place to work if you plan on making a career out of it. I was not happy when I was told I would be getting 27 hours a week, when in reality I rarely have seen more than 22 hours a week on average. Having a degree I thought I would advance or be paid slightly more than average, but that is not the case with a store of this .
fun job culture
Kontra érvek
not knowing everything about every product on the shelf tends to make customers mad
A little slow.
Appliance specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willmar, MN2018, november 15.
I transferred to another job and was unable to take my job with me. The pay was ok and the work days were great. The pay could be a little better. Decent place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
summary
Customer Service Desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, november 15.
to many favorites , it was alright . not the greatest job I have had.
pay is very little . raises are very little . no room to grow . no room for careers for employees that have worked there for years
lunches
short breaks
not the best company
sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, november 15.
i worked for them for two years and only received 2 raises.the raises were 25 cents once a year and they refused to work with my schedule needs or give me the hours i needed to pay my bills. as part time youre only entitled to very limited benifits. and they are no different than if you went and got them yourself.
Ok job
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wyomissing, PA2018, november 15.
Did start out as part-time and advanced to full time and to a lead person. Was there when co went from owners to public. There were a lot of upper MGMT change that was effecting all stores
home depot
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norwalk, CT2018, november 15.
Its a very good job to work for friendly customer are very happy some come in not to help but well leave out happy but a very good fST PACE Company hard working people
Fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, november 15.
I enjoyed working for this company. They seemed to really care for their employees. Meetings were made enjoyable and interactive for fun and fast learning. I was able to cross train myself and improve my skills to be able to store wide provide the best knowledge of products in each departments.
Pro érvek
Learn alot about home repairs and diff products available
Kontra érvek
Health benefits weren't that great
productive
FRONT END MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, november 15.
Great friendly company that spends a lot of time with their employees as well as the guest that the serve, by being fair and making your life stress free
relaxed
not 24 hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monrovia, CA2018, november 15.
Management has favorites....if your not one of them dont expect to move up.....they dont want to move you from the position they put you in..no matter how many times you tell them
Pro érvek
Nice customers and some co-workers
Manager treat you bad
Retail
Special Services Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avon, CO2018, november 15.
A typical retail experience regular hours a set environment without any possibility of adding anything to the way business is done. The overall climate was good with a feeling of caring that you were an employee.
Job Security
No real advancement oppotunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun co-workers, but awful store manager
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, TX2018, november 14.
Store manager isn't caring for your personal life. Store manager takes it personally when you have to call out of work for school or to do something with your family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an enjoyable learning experience.
Paint Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 14.
Typically at work I come and I either start helping in the paint desk if there's customers who need paint mixed or I go into the aisles and start helping customers there and packing down the product we need. Also I throw away any empty boxes and clean up if there's any mess.
I have come to learn a lot about the different kinds of paint whether its latex or oil based and which is typically used for what situation. By dealing with different kinds of customers while helping them with any question I have also learned to be more confident in dealing with helping customers out.
The management is nice and they do ensure that my work experience there is comfortable and safe. The workplace culture is nice and welcoming and just enjoyable. The hardest part of the job is that when I cant help a customer the best I can because of my insufficient and limited knowledge.
The most enjoyable part for me is just learning about the different kinds of paint.
Pro érvek
Breaks, nice environment and good coworkers
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours currently.
A day at work
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pooler, GA2018, november 14.
Every day it was hands on work type of day, learning something new that you can use in your everyday life. co-workers willing to lend you a hand when you needed help. You are able to learn from other sections of the store which it will let you move later on.
Friendly environment
Work place
Designer/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, november 14.
Good to place to grow your career experience to find other jobs. Helps you deal with customers and products in the job. lets you be knowledgeable. the workplace is multicultural and friendly
career growth
availability
A fun environment
Cashier (evenings/weekends) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis Park, MN2018, november 14.
A busy environment with room for advancement. Customers and co-workers are fun to work with. Management is supportive and willing to listen. Hardest part of the job is learning where everything is in the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You don’t get paid enough for what they require you to do
Service Desk Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boulder, CO2018, november 14.
You either have to be quite to learn, or just willing to admit you don’t know and don’t want to learn to anything. And if you do know how to do your job, the wild environment requires you to do the job of at least five people. At the service desk, I could be processing a return on one register, processing a sale on the other, and then at the computers I could be setting up an order for somebody, all while answering the phone to some impossible to answer question and directing lost costumers to where they need to go (and still have 2 other people with me staring off into space). The associates (the ones who put it work) are incredibly undervalued, only getting paid the bare minimum with no raises until a year in, and even that raise is by a few cents. They like to milk their part time people as well bc technically they can’t give overtime to somebody who isn’t working 40 hours. You could be part time, with no benefits like the limited healthcare (only dental and vision) and the extra sick time etc, but work the same amount of hours as somebody full time because there isn’t a labor law that defines what part time is.
Friendly coworkers and managers
Kontra érvek
Few benefits, over worked, under staffed, incompetent coworkers, too Corporate
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van