The Home Depot Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 39 182 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely fast paced for supervisors
Department Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, augusztus 12.
Home Depot is a great place to work as a supervisor if you want to stay busy. However, the expectations and tasks expected for a department head are extremely high for a very low salary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Home Depot can be a fun place to work
Sales Associate, Electrical (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dahlonega, GA2018, augusztus 12.
It was fun working with customers and assisting them with their purchases.

Downside was too few hours, too little pay overall especially since I had some larger expenses after I passed six months and could not get more hours to accommodate so I had to leave.
Good for some people
Kontra érvek
I didnt earn enough in two weeks to pay my bills
Retail
Pro Lumber Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, augusztus 12.
It is what it is, no less no more. Corporate America at its finest. So if you enjoy working like a dog then this is absolutely the place for you to lose the next 20 years of your life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really good benefits and the people that work there are usually respectful but also fun
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, augusztus 12.
Benefits are great but could be better as hard as we work I think we deserve a little better pay. To be honest I do love working with my team but for me I need more responsibility. I am a hard worker and once I get used to the job and learned what I needed got learn. I am always looking for more ways to improve and go above and beyond.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
very social place to work
Courtesy Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, augusztus 12.
typical day at work consisted of assisting customers and helping them with their needs. the hardest part of the job was the physical demand of the job.
free food at times
low pay and low hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best place to work and make good friends to hangout with
Lot Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hatillo Municipio, PR2018, augusztus 12.
Love this kind of work because everyone is nice to each other, they offer to help you if you have doubts on serrain items and places, if you wanna have a good relaxing job with good pay, go to homedepot
Pro érvek
Free lunches, good time break, good employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible place to work for
Lumber Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Matthews, NC2018, augusztus 12.
This company expects you to cover other departments you are not certified nor qualified for without compensation.
In their eyes this is acceptable, you cannot tell them you don't know about a particular department because you'll get written up.
Very fun place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2018, augusztus 12.
I really enjoyed working for Home Depot.
I mainly worked in the gardening department, which was perfect for me.
I was teaching at the time, so it was part-time.
Pro érvek
Got meet great people and work in the garden department
Productive and Relaxed work environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vineland, NJ2018, augusztus 12.
Associates are all wonderful to work with and management is topnotch. Everyday I learn something new working at The Home Depot. I am only a cashier yet I've learned about paint, lumber, plumbing, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and rewarding environment.
GENERAL MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hiram, GA2018, augusztus 12.
Generally work 10 to 12 hours a day. Very fast paced and must be able to multi task. As a general manager, you have to prioritize tasks for the team and the business day is very fluid.
Excellent benefita and compensation
Work life balance
Low Pay
Inbound Freight Coordinator / Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, augusztus 12.
I wasn't happy with the pay that was given at the start as well as the small raises provided over time. Not a whole lot of advancement opportunities either.
Hours killed it...
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peachtree City, GA2018, augusztus 12.
I enjoyed Home Depot's management but unfortunately it was brought down that you can make less than 27 hours a week and I watched people who had been working there for years and years some 20 Years, I watched them go from making over 40+ hours a week to making less than 27 hours a week and that can kill a family people were leaving left and right. I wouldn't go back.

I love Blank but the hour cuts hurt so bad. Split shifts... it cost more to go back and forth than it was worth.
Good management
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on the leadership, it can be the best place to work at
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, augusztus 12.
Fast-paced, customer expect a lot of you but it feels very rewarding for your efforts. Great place to learn the basics of home care and gardening, but as I said before, as any other retail company, depends deeply in the leadership team
Hated it
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perris, CA2018, augusztus 12.
Supervisors we're arrogant and not trained enough to run staff very disrespectful and have relationships with staff and as I'm concerned still do and favor them as well.... I wouldn't recommend the warehouse in perris to anyone very unprofessional and stressful..
Meals sometimes
No respect
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful employees, to much turn over in management and not consistent with a team goal.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kalispell, MT2018, augusztus 12.
Home Depot has very good employees who work together. Currently the store has 30 plus vacancies and can not attract good employees. The company has to much turn over in management.
Pro érvek
A lot to learn and great clients
Kontra érvek
work schedule and lack of communication
Work
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado2018, augusztus 12.
I have been happy with the fact that while working at Home Depot I have the freedom to be able to be paid to talk with customers and employees. I am given the opportunity to get to know my employees and have some room to be able to help when and where I can.
bleed orange
Pack down Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2018, augusztus 12.
okay I have nothing bad to say about THE HOME DEPOT. Great company great benefits and packages as well as the bonuses are awesome. Again great company if you are starting out fresh from high school or going to college.
Pro érvek
all around good things about this company
easily can replace employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start career
Special Services Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niles, IL2018, augusztus 12.
Overall, it’s nice working there. They really need to work on management. Most managers don’t care about employees. Some of them are really nice and helpful, but most of them are horrible and hated by pretty much everybody. Also scheduling is a mess, always!! Employees are nice and friendly. Benefits are really good, even for part-timers. Pay is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good job but you have to know where you would like to go with the company before accepting the job.
Freight Team Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Turlock, CA2018, augusztus 12.
Ensured the store is stocked and ready for business every day; Loaded and unloaded trucks, moved material from the receiving area throughout the store; Operated forklifts and performed critical functions for maintaining proper on-hands and pricing for customers. Direct customer interaction and excellent customer service skills.
fun friendly atmosphere
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Delray Beach, FL2018, augusztus 11.
Overall friendly place to work you learn a lot about construction plumbing and much more. Its great because store associates work well together with vendors.
Pro érvek
free lunch daily incentives games going to awards
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van