The Home Depot Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 40 253 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Life of A Supervisor
Specialty Department Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Inglewood, CA2018, szeptember 18.
Working for The Home Depot is a positive experience with a lot of opportunity. The environment is friendly but the pay doesn't always feel like it reflects the amount of work you do on a day to day basis
bonuses, vacation time, benefits
lower pay, long hours
Arcade, Ping Pong Table, Air Hockey Table
DUAL TRAINED CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTITIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, szeptember 18.
The job is really easy, but it is a dice roll what manager you get. Calls are busy during Sale weeks. Approximately 30 calls per day on an average non-sale week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
you meet alot of nice people
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Strongsville, OH2018, szeptember 18.
they cut the hours so you are very busy because they don't have enough cashiers to handle the crowd. If your not liked you get the bad hours and you will not advance in that job.
always having parties
Kontra érvek
you are stuck at the register your whole shift
great place to shop
Kitchen & Bath Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  7007 Narcoossee Rd Orlando Fl,328222018, szeptember 18.
Home Depot itself is a wonderful place for families to shop for all house needs. The employees are willing to help other employees and customers no matter the request.
Pro érvek
good time on breaks and you learn a lot about keeping your house in check.
Kontra érvek
long labor, disregard to hardworking employees
Review
OVERNIGHT STOCKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tracy, CA2018, szeptember 18.
This place is great. Management is very professional and friendly. my typical night would consist of overnight stocking, unloading trucks, organizing merchandise.
Great benefits
Sales Specialist, Freight, Receiving, Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baytown, TX2018, szeptember 18.
Love the specialty job, have to meet quotas. Though it is a specialty job, do expect to do the job of a tasker. Sometimes even more than what taskers do on daily basis.
Pro érvek
Bonuses two times a year, Healthcare, perks at work
Moving up is difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start out
Merchandising Execution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Happy Valley, OR2018, szeptember 18.
Home Depot was a great place for me starting out of college. Home Depot will train you on everything you need to know, and they are very flexible with your personal hours if you have to shift hours around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people and the Home Depot has been good to me.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sherwood, OR2018, szeptember 18.
I like working at the Home Depot. But I have a hard time stocking shelves because my arms are short and I'm not very strong.
I love watering the plants but sometimes it's way too hot for me, and then sometimes it's too cold for me (early in the morning) I also was trained to work in the back office / vault. So i fill in when the regular person is out. I enjoy the change from watering.
Pro érvek
they let me do my job when I'm watering, I love helping people especially during the holidays when Christmas is set.
Kontra érvek
inconsistent weekly hours, concrete floors hurt my feet and back.
Just a normal job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kahului, HI2018, szeptember 18.
Blah............... Home Depot best place to buy your power tools...!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome customer service and good management.!!! All employees our happy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well know for products but not service
Millworks Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 18.
The home depot has great employees but the management crew is only focused on making their quarterly bonuses and not appreciative of the employees. Sales goals were outrageous
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn new things.
Cashier & Garden Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, szeptember 18.
Home Depot is a great place to learn about items, and also increase your customer service skills. A typical day at work consisted of helping customers find the items they were looking for, and go above and beyond to satisfy them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company Values are great depending on Management's implementation.
STORE MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California2018, szeptember 18.
Loved working for this company for over a decade as a Salaried Manager. Worked an average of 60-70 hours per week (incl at home) No work/life balance.
Benefits, Management Salary, Restricted Stocks, Stock option, 401k
Kontra érvek
Management Turnover affects all associates and Managers on the field, continued process changes and change management.
Stressful, schedules not guaranteed
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar City, UT2018, szeptember 18.
While at Home Depot. I was in high school, they always scheduled me during school. The management was poor and when there was a problem the store manager never helped.
Exciting Place to work!
Paint Sales / Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tamuning, GU2018, szeptember 18.
Enjoyed working at The Home Depot! Loved helping out the customers and answering all their concerns and showing them and teaching them more on product knowledge.
Great benefits
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked for temp agency didn't get a lot of good things
reciever (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cranbury, NJ2018, szeptember 18.
Worked for a temp agency so you didn't get a lot. there was no vacation or sick time. You did all the hard work for home depot. We did more work then home depot employees.
mornings hours
did all the hard work.
Very competitive
Lot Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Port Saint Lucie, FL2018, szeptember 18.
Very competitive work style and fast pace. Learned a lot working there of how everything works,a good place to build a career but must put a lot in time and effort to move up.
Roller Coaster
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission Viejo, CA2018, szeptember 18.
Never in my life have I ever seen a company with so many ups and downs as Home Depot. Some of the greatest management I've ever worked with has been with this company, and also some of the worst. It's a non-stop revolving door of management at the store, district, and corporate levels. Associates get pulled in all directions. Especially when you move up into a management position the responsibilities and pressure from the job doubles, while your pay stays relatively the same. The benefits from this company are outstanding especially the higher you climb the ladder, but there is so much miscommunication here. It never felt like we could get a routine going as there were so many changes in the direction of the company way too often. I did learn the most I've ever learned about management, and it's definitely shaped me into a thicker-skinned and extroverted person.
Productive workplace
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, szeptember 18.
I liked working here because I'm familiar with various types of trades and materials dealing with construction and maintenance and the home depot allowed me to use all of my skills and knowledge.
Flexible shifts.
Lack of hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on the people, position, and store
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parker, CO2018, szeptember 18.
A lot of work to be done, keeps you busy, yet also stressed to take care of things. I learned more about supervising here than almost all of business school. The actual hands on work isn't bad, customers are customers, but the deal breaker is your coworkers. My problems were with having few cashiers to use and uncooperative people for the few I did have. I just wish people would either show up to work or stay home. Don't come in if you just want to stand around. Management was wishywashy about handling the problem people, some helped and some didn't. It's great when your shift coworkers are there and want to work. It's a nightmare when you get the people that don't.
Pro érvek
Bonus check if store outperformed in the district
Drama
Family like atmosphere
Supply Specialist - warehouseSupervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, szeptember 18.
I love working with this company. They embrace a family-like atmosphere that makes it enjoyable to work here. They seem to genuinely care about employer safety and happiness.
Family like atmosphere
N/A
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van