The Home Depot Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 33 530 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive, multi task, and very busy.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  130 Gold star Blvd Worcester MA2018, február 16.
A typical day at work consist of cashing customer orders, returning special orders, store merchandise and renting equipment.

I've learned about different materials for construction work. How to create and edit special orders. Also learned how to sell additional accessories that would go with project being done, creating bigger sales.

Management is fair and understanding.

Workplace culture is fun with interesting volunteer work, fun raisers and Bonus once a year.

The hardest part of the job was not making enough money to support a family.

Most enjoyable part of the job is being active and co-workers.
Flexible work assignments
Frieght Supervisor / Overnight Key Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2018, február 16.
Flexible with department assignments. Decent Pay. Hours are okay. Recognition and pay raises are scarce. The company provides good training both hands on and self paced studies.
Sales
Lumber and Building Materials Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Hartford, NY2018, február 16.
Average at best customer service job, not all days were your best day as often customers were rude and demanding however many days you found yourself helping with a project that would positively effect the community.
Awesome place
CUSTOMER SERVICE SYSTEMS (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, február 16.
Working there as a contractor had its ups and downs, they do train you but on the floor it is nothing like what the instructors taught you in training. You do have breaks and you must succeed to get the best schedule or you will be stuck with something like 12:30PM to 9:00 PM off only on Tuesday and Wednesday which I hated but once you are an employee you can make up to $8.00 more. They are very nice and laid back, you can leave your purse in your cubicle but that is me. I never had an incident. I did learn a lot about trouble shooting PCs, management was listening to your needs and concerns. Culture was pretty laid back and respectful. The hardest part of the job if you are not computer savvy then that could hurt but like I stated they train you.
Free food sometimes
Kontra érvek
Associates have better rewards than contractors.
liked the people
Department supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, február 16.
Fast paced/ good associates/ good culture/ gratifying to help customers with their needs. Store manager was not very helpful with personal involvement towards knowledge needed to succeed ( more negative input than positive, If any Positive at all) I REALLY liked working for Home Depot! Its a heart breaker that I am no longer a part of them, I will truly miss it! I was a department supervisor , and was an associate for 10 years. (sad)
great people
Kontra érvek
need to be more in tune w/ associates needs to make their personal lives blend w/ work load
Good company
Appliance Specialist/Kitchen & Bath Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danville, VA2018, február 16.
I was an appliance specialist at Home Depot, But I was trained in several other areas of the store. I also had some management duties including ordering items for showroom and implementing floor plan when it changed.

Retail environment, so required to work at least one day per weekend.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
no discount on items in store
fun place to work at
Receiving Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2018, február 16.
Some of the manager understand and work with you when you're going through difficult time.
the in-store human resource representative makes things easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work if you dont have family or kids
Millwork Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  NY2018, február 16.
Not a bad place to work if you don't have any family or children. With the recent implementation of consistent scheduling for full timers, some of us were stuck with permanent closing shifts. These shifts keep us from spending time with family especially our kids when they are home from school. They say they do it for better work/life balance but doesn't work most of those who close.
Pro érvek
Profit Sharing twice a year, plenty of benefits
Kontra érvek
consistent scheduling, high health care costs, very little advancement opportunity.
Fun work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Firestone, CO2018, február 16.
Management not the friendlyI leraned that the job is not always easy and the job training is not the bestVery buzy always doing something some employees friendly some not.Loud
no pros
Kontra érvek
loud workplace, not friendly employees
Typical Retail Envirnoment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2018, február 16.
Offers health/dental/vision and 401K. great team members that provide a relaxed and enjoyable work environment. Management however is not sensitive to family emergencies and personal time off is quite limited.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is fine the pay is very poor
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2018, február 16.
Nice place to work if you want extra money. They keep everyone at part time to avoid offering benefits and the hourly rate is poor.. This is how Home Depot is profitable. Paying low wages.
flexible schedules
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
people were not very helpful in helping you when you were hired in training
bfi (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, február 16.
it was a ok job not one I wanted for a long period of time. they start you in one job and move you to another with know notice. which I did not like. would not work for them again,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great managment, great environment, good company
Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, február 16.
Very great company the best job I had so far. Learned things like how to operate various lifts and electronics. Management was great, even the size of the building which made environment great and space.
Pro érvek
Great management and hours.
Dealing with laziness.
Work enviroment was nice
SALES SPECIALIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, február 16.
Home depot work enviroment was nice, difficult to froq and salary very low . The work place is safe. Unfortunately theres more preferebces towards friends and family. It was really hard to find someone to help woth reach truck or when i needed to cut a big carpert.. in weekends it was overwhelming wheb it was about trying to make sales and taking care kf customers on site
Great place to work at
Customer Service Desk, Cashier, and Returns Desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverside, CA2018, február 16.
The one thing about Home Depot the pay varies from employee to employee that is not fair. Some of us may know more than the person getting paid more. The person more knowledgeable gets paid less.
Holidays closed
Open on the weekends
Would not recommend.
Appliance Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, február 16.
Depends on location. The store I work for in a bigger city was great, communication between management and employees was fantastic, generally tried to help and understood you were a person and not a number. This store I'm currently at don't communicate with each other let alone employees. Treat you as a number, and none of them understand in-depth esvs.
Coworkers, schedule, free food
Pay rate, advancement, management
Amazing
Head Cashier/Customer Service Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, február 15.
Great place to work in.it is a very family friendly enviroment
I have never ever ejoyed working in another place like i much enjoy workjng here at the hkme depot
Customers
Giving bad cuatomer satisfaction
Sales support rep
Client Services Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2018, február 15.
Great entry level position to learn about large scale retail business. Good training, but little room for advancement. Learned how the industry prices commodities and earned sales experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
getting to work as a team
Freight Team Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2018, február 15.
i met some cool people working there. we all got along and we had great communication. Social skills were all there and never really got into with one another.
Pro érvek
30 minute breaks every 2 hours.
Kontra érvek
always competing with each other.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supportive work environment with many opportunities to advance
Head Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Haven, CT2018, február 15.
When you work at The Home Depot you notice that your coworkers feel more like family members, which is great because everything is done as a team. Also, there are many opportunities to advance to a higher position without having to higher your education. In addition, there are benefits and 401k plans.
Pro érvek
Health insurance, dental insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, holiday pay
Kontra érvek
There is not a union, you have to earn sick time

Átfogó minősítés