The Home Depot Alkalmazotti bírálat

42 136 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 42 143 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun place to work
Freight Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, december 9.
Worked at The Home Depot as a part time Freight Associate for about a year and half. Leaving due to a new job which is full time.

Honest review:

Depending on what you're looking for, this is a pretty good job for full time or part time but has a lot of ups and downs. If you like working at night, then you should be fine. My schedule is Mon-Fri, 7pm to 11pm. The Home Depot offers pretty much all the typical benefits. If you're part time, I believe you only get dental (not entirely sure, I never opted in for it). Some days the work load can be stressful at times and other days it can be pretty slow. The job is pretty demanding sometimes. You unload trucks, load up the carts and take them down the isles to put products on the shelves and it does get repetitive. You need to be able to lift heavy products.
You deal with LOTS of customers. They typically ask you where something is.

My supervisor sometimes would breath down your neck even though I was a good associate and got things done which was pretty annoying and unnecessary. The thing that really bothered me is when they announced full time overnight positions. Now, it just seems to me it's all about the overnight full-timers and how much they get done. It's like the part timers gets looked down on all the time because we can only do so much in 4 hours, and they expect a lot to be done which is impossible.

Depending on the time of year, I typically got 20 hours per week. Now, I'm down to 12 hours per week which is not enough for me. It usually goes back up, but it hasn't for some time now.

There is some bad eggs
  több... who work there, but that's everywhere.

They often bring in food which is a nice bonus. The Home Depot where I worked did truly care for their employees and I'm going to miss all the people who worked with me.
  kevesebb
Paid vacation, paid sick, 12/hr pay
Hours reduced, micro managed
1,0
No advancement potential
Merchandise Execution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellisville, MO 630112018, december 9.
Advancement is only for friends or individuals that look good on paper. Low salary. Incentive checks are a welcome bonus but not much to get excited about.
Great experience
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Helena, MT2018, december 9.
I enjoy working here a lot and I'm not just saying that. Makes me want to come back to work almost every day. Keeps me busy and is a good learning tool. I learn something new every single day whether small or big.
ok if you want pt work
Freight Team/Trainer/ Reach Truck (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, december 9.
home depot is an ok place to work for if you are young hard working and looking for advancement but they offer little money to start with and very hard to get any full time work
stock options
no steady shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your planning to make this a future job reconsider
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, december 9.
So im a pretty hard working person i would say so and so would the people i work with but if you have other aspirations management wont ever consider you because they want you to live and breath home depot
Co-Workers
Small advancement opportunity
It was a great career B4 my cancer then I retired my position
Licensed Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, december 9.
It was a great career prior to my cancer and then radiation treatments. After my cancer was cured I rested for a year and then created and started AWC My built form scratch company
$ 20 per hr in the 90's was great
Kontra érvek
no cons I merely went ill and left the employment
Cool Co-Workers
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2018, december 9.
My experience was awesome I enjoy working for the company I got to learn a lot of different Department also had great relationships with some of the managers
Fun Work Place
Freight Team Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Painted Post, NY2018, december 9.
The managers and other associates are just like family caring for one another and sometimes even the little arguments like a brother and sister. The Christmas Party every year is the one thing I look forward to every year now.
Pro érvek
Fun work space and management
understaffed somedays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
nice people
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Doraville, GA2018, december 9.
coworkers are nice and we help each others. talking with nice costumers make my day. Closing time always hard, because costumer do not want to leave. good place good people.
Pro érvek
free food on some occasions
no raise
gong show
Freight Team Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Regina, SK2018, december 9.
no one ever know what to do managers wouldn't talk to each other so every time you did some thing like reset the racking a product the next day it would have to be redone cause a different manager would not like it a different way. there is no saport for any staff if you need help. the people that do most of the work get treaded like garbage an made to work harder while the people that slack off get rewarded.
good pay
lack of managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was one I enjoyed
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lodi, CA2018, december 9.
The days went by fast I was able to get everything done, I was do customer orders and do customer returns, handle customer complaints, and meet there needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work while going to College!
Overnight Freight Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corona, CA2018, december 8.
Home Depot is a great place to work while going to college. What I honesty learned about this place is time management on balancing your work and school. Management is lenient overall on schedules and they will tailor a schedule around your classes. I personally worked the Overnight Freight Team because of weekends off, and the culture in the workplace is good. Everyone plays a roll in the Freight Team. A typical day at work consist of unloading freight, stocking the shelves, and getting the store grand opening ready for the day. Every month, the team has a conference meeting that consist of reviews on our district sales, giving awards to associates standing out, and getting a free lunch. Overall a great place to work wile going to school.
Summary of the Home Depot
Credit Specialist/ cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parker, CO2018, december 8.
The culture at the Home Depot is based upon the attachment of the management to the employee. Many such as my self never received the recognition due that someone of my professional experience and career based upon management opinion and referral. A typical day involved clocking in and reporting to whomever was in charge and receiving an assignment. When an employee wanted to give input it was negatively received.
Interacting with the pets and the children was the most enjoyable part of the job.
success sharing
political culture
Customers
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Independence, MO2018, december 8.
helping customers, learning new departments, relating to fellow employees, constantly training, interesting projects, serving the community responsibly
coworkers, customers
health care, training
Fun and laid back
Overnight frieght (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longmont, CO2018, december 8.
I would go back if management changed. They are very much a man's job world. Buy if you work hard and stay out of drama then your job is very easy to complete
Freedom
Personal Opinion
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avondale, AZ2018, december 8.
Working at Home Depot I learned a lot, I believe they didn't always stick by there values. Most times they were in it to help customers get what they needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Department Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hamden, CT2018, december 8.
Good place to work, good people, challenging but fun, when you move up the chain they mostly hire from within. Work becomes a lot more challenging and a lot more responsibility.
Working in gardening dept
Gardening Associate / fork lift driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rialto, CA2018, december 8.
Not enough help in outside gardening and no increase for driving heavy equipment and paid the same as those who do not. Department Manager not experience in the dept and never help out.
Great
FLOORING SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2018, december 8.
Its great that people try to work together as one to complete the work faster than making it harder for one. its great that everyone get perfectly along with everyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
sales associate, forklift operator, inventor control
Home Depot Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, december 8.
The Home Depot was not a bad place to work if you don't mind standing around a lot. There are things to be done, but no incentive to to it. I personally worker in the hardest department in the company, Lumber. This is heavy work that few could do. I kept my department immaculate, despite the heavy workload. It's not in me to stand around, if I'm out of work I help someone else.
laid back environment
low pay
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van