The Home Depot Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 36 766 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
horrible
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Littleton, NH2018, május 25.
Promise you plenty of training but they just assign you a bunch of computer training and then throw you to the wolves, good luck! Very unorganized also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clearly not interested in keeping new hires
Lot Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  State College, PA2018, május 25.
I was offer and accepted an order fulfillment position, they gave the job to someone else who ended up never working there. Ended up in lot instead. Took six weeks for the person who does the schedule to understand my availability, consistent scheduled me during my other job which is a set schedule. Most shifts I'm running all over the place trying to keep up. The most frustrating part is getting repeat loading calls when I'm helping other customers.
Pleasant coworkers
The whole experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
unenjoyable place to work.
Electrical Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, május 25.
I never had one enjoyment never had one an opportunity for a promotion i never had one promotion. Job was to active and none stop for a place a person woule like to work at period.
Some Managers remind you of Office Space
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, május 25.
As A cashier the job is easy and the pay is good. The store management is not understanding of school schedules, or being sick.The head cashier is a micro-manager who loves to make sure cashiers are standing in the walkways so they are in the way of everyone, but its in the name of customer service. If there was a better culture of understanding and not having to stand in the way it would be a good entry level place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part time worker, older person
Cashier/Returns/Vault Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cornwall, ON2018, május 25.
Management was pretty flexible with part time scheduling. I get burnt out with customer relations, that would be one of my larger problems with the job. That is personal thing.
Flexible schedule
Dealing with difficult customers
Job
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Euclid, OH2018, május 25.
If you are not part of the In Crowd with Managers you treated poorly. Some manager treated everyone Equal, But that was Rare. Issue's of High Theft always a major concern with High Market up Items
Productive and fun workplace
Watering Plants (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seekonk, MA2018, május 25.
My typical work day at Home Depot would begin with me going in and starting to water the plants. I would also help any customers who needed help finding an item they needed, or answering any of their questions. They have a great management. Everyone is really nice their and everyone gets along well.
good place
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, május 25.
Good place to work at I really like working there . I didn't have any issue for the most part. They take care of their workers I would recommend anyone to work thede
Munkahelyi kultúra
no hours but decent people
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Casa Grande, AZ2018, május 25.
my supervisor was cool and some of the workers were as well , so thats why i stayed there as long as i could.

they wouldnt offer a full time spot so thats why i left
Smoke and Mirrors
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, május 25.
HD use to pride itself on Customer service and knowledge in the aisles. Much of that was lost in the mid 2000's, but they still manage to keep a firm hold on an ever expanding PRO business.
Working for Number 1
Politics
2nd Job
Electrical Department Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, május 25.
If you love working with the public than this is the job for you. If you love helping people than this is for you. Home Depot is not a Hard Job for anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, május 25.
Very good job to work at. They truly care about their employees. They have a lot of events to show their appreciation for the people who work for the company. It’s not really easy to move up though
Workin there was the Best
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, május 25.
Gerat place where you can help people! Something is goin on constantly. They care about the employees! They also try to teach you! You can learn about a wide range of projects.
Fun
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plaistow, NH2018, május 24.
Home Depot is the kind of place that can be stressful but you have to keep in mind as well that there is stress at every job. Home Depot has a lot of room for their employees to grow, but the question to ask yourself is if you want to move fast through the company or slowly.
current employer
Department Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Slidell, LA2018, május 24.
The culture at home depot is geared towards being a work family. I enjoy my coworkers and my position at home depot. My favorite part about working at home depot is the company benefits.
working at Home Depot
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Longmont, CO2018, május 24.
My typical day starts off with a check list that has to get done everyday then once thats complete you move on to the orders.I learned working at the customer service desk you need patience and calmness and not to let customer or issues get to you and that its just a job and you shouldn't have to take on big responsibility by your self and that theirs others that are willing to help you out. Best part of the job is getting to help customers with there issues and be able to get them in and out in timely matter since that makes all customer happy.
Pro érvek
Get some amazing customers, become close with you your co workes
Kontra érvek
Hardly get breaks at the service desk, low coverage, highly stressed place
Solid place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Worcester, MA2018, május 24.
Solid place to work. I was often performing different tasks and learning new skills I could carry over to other aspects of my life. I was paid well for the work I did.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2018, május 24.
Working for The Home Depot is one of a kind. They really care about their employees, management has a true open-door policy, and the workplace culture is great! The hardest part of the job is the behind the scenes operations. The most enjoyable part of the job is the great management that you work with. They work everyday to help you obtain your goals within the company, or where ever you want to grow.
Workplace environment, Diversity, Management
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and friendly work environment. Fairly easy work and extremely flexible shifts.
Customer Service, Paint, and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Smyrna, TN2018, május 24.
Everyday i go straight to the service desk to work customer service. It is consist work and at a moderate pace. I handle returns and check out at one end of the desk and then on the other end i answer calls, handle orders and deliveries.
Pro érvek
Choice of break time, friendly coworkers, flexible shift, decent pay, received sick time and pto time
Kontra érvek
You have to wait a year till yu receive pto time. Some customers can be very rude.
Good Resume Builder
Service Desk Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lewiston, ID2018, május 24.
Good place to work. Plenty of opportunities to get involved within committees that work towards bettering the company. Learn exceptional customer service right off the bat.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van