The Home Depot Alkalmazotti bírálat

38 249 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 38 250 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Bad Place To Work.
Cashier Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  saskatoon2018, július 20.
Working at home depot sucked people you work with talk about you behind your back and when you leave they still bug you by writing bad stuff on facebook .If you go to Stonebridge in saskatoon location don't go people they are rude and one head cashier is really rude and run you down behind your back.they like to stab you in the back so don't work there and when you get a lot of credit apps they don't care .
nothing
everything
Cashier review
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, július 20.
Front end supervisor said I did a really good job in handling the serious situation real well. It was my duty to finish every customer's transaction as fast as I can.
Have Basketball
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 20.
When on break you can play basketball and ping pong or foosball. they had a bunch of things to do when you worked at home depot. they had different activities every month
Customer service experience
MERSCHANDISING EXECUTION ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Portland, ME2018, július 20.
Enjoy working at the home depot as I was able to meet different people, interact with them. And my team and my manager were great. The work hours were good, from 6a to 2p.
Poor Store management/District Management
assistant store manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego County, CA2018, július 20.
I worked for the company for 12 years and was in supervisor/management roles for 11 of the years. When a new district manager in the San Diego market took over things rapidly changed. In a 6 month period 7 female ASM were terminated from the district. My store manager started to complete store walks with me twice a day, I was called in on my days off, my supervisors were pulled to complete tasks around the store and I was held accountable when my departments were suffering. I decided to part ways from the company because it became a hostile work environment .
great associates
upper management
rapid pace enviroment
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Park, GA2018, július 19.
a typical day will consist of on going steady work fast pace. great benefits, pto,scheduled days off. great supervisors. Home depot gives out varies of prices shirts dinners etc.
Excellent place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toms River, NJ2018, július 19.
The workplace culture is very good. I enjoy working with customers and management. The training programs are excellent and very helpful to assist you in performing your duties. You can learn a lot everyday.
electrical retail
Retail electrical sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Ramon, CA2018, július 19.
Stocked shelves and kept shelves tidy. Showed clients parts and help assist in usage of parts and tools. Home depot required on-line classes while at work when new products were introduced or upgraded.
Horrid Place
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valley, WA2018, július 19.
Bad management, and bad working conditions. Was typically expected to do the work of 4 or 5 people, then get yelled at and written up when I couldn't do it. Terrible company with terrible managers.
Too many to list.
great place to work
Operations Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2018, július 19.
Great place for part-time associates looking for a flexible work schedule. Full time are on a consistent schedule which help with a consistent work life.
benefits, flexible schedule
work experience
Cashier, sales associate, worked on computers (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2018, július 19.
You come in and start working you don't really have time to talk to your coworkers and catch up on the job that is left for you. Its a great company to work for if they are willing to help you and work with you to get where you want to be in the store. great employees. you just stay busy there. Its hard to get any kind of breaks unless there is someone in the department with you but otherwise you are fighting to get a lunch break or even a 15 minute break.
Pro érvek
great managers, great people, you get the help you need
Kontra érvek
no lunches, hard to get breaks, sometimes not staffed enough
management
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 19.
management loss prevention teach training higher terminating inventory pl anagrams weekly conference calls visual displays customer service opening closing
good job
Merchandise Execution Team (MET) Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV 891042018, július 19.
like the job but more importantly like the people that I work with. I only am switching jobs to hopefully receive more pay. lots of opportunities to learn retail
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most enjoyable part of my job
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Slidell, LA2018, július 19.
A typical workday consists of helping customers with their purchase that would fit the task at hand. Also may help customer plan a job with ideas and proper tools.
pay, benefits, coworkers
Kontra érvek
hours, and some management issues
Cashier
Pro-Cashier/ Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, GA2018, július 19.
competitive
over worked
unpaid fairly
doesn't work as a team
disrespectful
no paid vacations
no sick time granted
everyone talks to much about other people business
money was fair
no consideration
best job ever
RESOLUTION EXPEDITER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2018, július 19.
Home depot may not be the best paying company out there but good lord is it a lovely company to be apart of. the management team and co-workers are every hard working professional dream.
Great Team, Innovative
Merchandise Marketing Manager - Flooring (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 19.
Overall, a great experience. The Home Depot values its employees, and trusts its employees to work independently. Successes are praised and Senior Management is always on the path of advancing their team members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brampton, ON2018, július 19.
good day usually, i got to work meet my coworkers. we get doing the straps on the trucks each person a truck. i throw the straps over the trucks then tighten them
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun depending on who your manager is
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southlake, TX2018, július 19.
I was a cashier. Some of the employees were hard to work with as well. I really enjoyed working in the garden area and being outside. In the job description I was not informed that we had to promote and sell the Home Depot card.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and rewarding place to work
Specialist Department Head Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  College Place, WA2018, július 19.
I enjoy teaching and growing my Specialist everyday. I have expectations and when met either as a team or as an individual I reward them. Looking to better my future.
Pro érvek
We are constantly be rewarded as well as rewarding our teams
No consistency on scheduling
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van