The Home Depot Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 31 608 értékelés megmutatása
Supervisor Position
Merchandising Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Croix, USVI2017, december 15.
As a supervisor you were given great communications on what needed to be done and how to drive your team to be successful.
There was continued training in safety, management, and team development.
Pro érvek
Recognition for going over and beyond. Benefits were good.
Kontra érvek
Job Work/Life was difficult due to hours scheduled to work.
stayed busy
Tool Repair Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, december 15.
customer abuse is worst for me, did enjoy keeping tools repaired and helping those customers that really need it. many became awesome customers for me
Pro érvek
reward of helping those in need
Kontra érvek
customer abuse and lack of manger backing of employees
Good Environment
Human Resource Manager (ASDS) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westbury, NY2017, december 15.
Great place to work. Benefits are amazing. I would highly recommend it to a future candidate. The company holds great value of it's people. There is always help and guidance where needed.
Relaxed Paced
Lot Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lapeer, MI2017, december 15.
The job itself was standard, working 8 hours a day. I helped assist people with their items that they bought, as well as keeping the lot clean. The people there were friendly as well as helpful.
Home Depot
Millwork Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2017, december 14.
I don't approve of the Home Depot because I, and so many others, are scheduled for unrealistically low hours every week. 12-14 hours per week is not uncommon. People can't live off of that kind of pay.
was nice
MET Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Kingstown, RI2017, december 14.
overall was ok, the job work life balance was awful,
but the compensation ok, the job security was great, however middle management was lacking the culture as a whole needed work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always learning something new.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Patchogue, NY2017, december 14.
The typical day starts with helping customers, cleaning the aisles and down stocking merchandise. You learn many things regarding tools from contractors and handymen that need products. Management works hard to get things done. The workplace culture is great. The hardest part of the job is not having enough man power during busy hours. The best part about working at the home depot are the people you meet.
Pro érvek
Good benefits. Flexible hours.
Low pay.
Home Depot
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ukiah, CA 954822017, december 14.
Home Depot is a great Job in many ways, however pushing credit cards and random items off on each customer as a requirement to rate your work ethnics isn't fair to the employee. I worked two jobs and when I decided to go back to school I left this job even though I was paid more. People have free will to not buy useless items or get credit card, a persons job as a cashier should be customers satisfaction of service not what they buy or how the buy it.
Fast paced work environment
Cashier / Service Desk / Pro Desk Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dorchester, MA2017, december 14.
Hardest part of the job would be if you are unaware of the items sold in each department. Most customers expect employees to know everything in the store.
productive
Kitchen Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, december 14.
home depot was a great job i enjoyed designing stuff meeting new people helping new people speaking with the customers being responsible for various duties as assigned and as needed was great
great job
no complaints
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2017, december 14.
My job was to help customers though out the store but my main area was in décor. Selling, stocking, cutting blinds. Answering questions showing customer where things were. I started as a cashier so when it got busy I would jump on a register and help out. I think my favorite position was cashier.
I loved the customers
Kontra érvek
I really do not have any cons.
Home Depot is more than 2200 stores big
Installation Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westfield, MA2017, december 14.
Home Depot has an aggressive policy. The benefit for employees after one year is a chance to work in any part of the US, and make a lot of great friends and good contacts. Learning is on the employee, but always available, and positions from Attorneys to Zamboni do exist, and everything in between.
Pro érvek
If you take care of your manager they will take care of you
Kontra érvek
heduling and personality clashes can happen with more than 100 folks in one building
Relaxing Place to Work With the Right Supervisor
Freight Team Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ithaca, NY2017, december 14.
The job was really fun to work at when I started, my day typically consisted of me just working carts of product to their home on the shelf. As time went on I was allowed more responsibilities, eventually being allowed to come in earlier than scheduled to help unload the truck and sort the freight, and stay past my schedule to close out the truck and check-in the freight.

I learned a lot about plumbing, as it was a section I worked in quite often, and was able to help out customers with plumbing questions after a few months with little help from the others.

My co-workers and supervisor were very friendly and made me feel like part of the team and I was useful. We never let any personal issues get between us and getting the work done.

Sadly I had to move and transferred to another store, and the situation was the exact opposite, so I had to leave after a month and a half.
Pro érvek
friendly environment, flexible schedule, easy work
Kontra érvek
no full time hours scheduled, inconsistent polices between stores
Great Company
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2017, december 14.
Working at Home Depot was great. I learned several different jobs there. Cash register, stocking, Customer service. I hated to leave this job but I returned to school to finish my degree.
Munkahelyi kultúra
managers are not assocate friendly
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2017, december 14.
too many chiefs don't know how to run their stores. all about themselves. managers are allowed to make their own rules. no longer run as company. not anywhere like it was when first opened.

Managers don't know their store nor their associate, nor do they choose to.
Pro érvek
It was once was a awesome company
Kontra érvek
had to find your own lunch coverage per management
Warehouse, cold, demanding
Merchandising Specialty Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alhambra, CA2017, december 14.
This job is horrible. Cold warehouse, terrible working hours, terrible management, everyone is hooking up with everyone. Not many advancement opportunities.
Exciting and Helpful
Floor Rep/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, december 14.
HD is a great place, they are friendly and teach you the necessary skills to learn your craft. They setup you up to succeed no what matter where you are placed.
Great Start out Job
Lumber Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, december 14.
At home depot i learned a lot and learned what team work really means. I drove the forklift loading and unloading items into customers cars and trucks.
Pro érvek
You learn a lot from different customers
not sure..
Great Place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, VA 223122017, december 14.
Please work here. There is a wonderful work atmosphere that allows you to grow and learn more. You can and will move up if you just simply try hard. Please apply for Home Depot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun being in the garden surrounded by flowers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, december 14.
It was a great experience. The people were friendly, helpful and the management was readily accessible. There was a sense of belonging. Synergy, fun
Meeting people