The Home Depot Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 41 029 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
very felxiable working eperience
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntington Park, CA2018, október 18.
this company is very great to work for and it is great for students because of flexable hours as well as they train you up to work on your own department
Munkahelyi kultúra
good people but poor wages
MET associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2018, október 18.
great hoursWorking for Met at the home Depot,The issue lies within home Depot,We are Met,We are paid by venders to take care of their products,but we are home Depot employees only in the sense we work in the same building, we have a lt of same benefits but it is not a very good relationship always between storeside and Met or store management,we clean and set up most all store and products and,underappriciated,but store associates feel we get special treatment.Either way its too many games and a lot of gray area.
great hours
Kontra érvek
low pay, standing long hours, kneeling on concrete lots of injuries, high risk even with stretching 2-3 times a day
Team Orange
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2018, október 18.
Overall good work environment. Helping customers find what they need and suggest products made for a satisfying day for me. I left for full time and more money. I enjoyed my time there helping people.
Enoyed my time at Home Depot
Sales and Inventory Control (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burnsville, MN2018, október 18.
Had a great Manager and enjoyed working with him and the other wonderful people at the Burnville, Mn Home Depot. The hours worked well with my busy schedule. Often thought about going back to work part time with the Richfield Home Depot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work hard, play hard culture
Senior Manager, Finance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 18.
Company offers great potential for analysts and managers to enter the company and obtain promotions quickly given the constant rotation and promotion.
Pro érvek
Great experience, amazing analytical tools and systems
Kontra érvek
Long hours, dog eat dog culture
Fun and upbeat
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, október 18.
It was fun working at the customer service area. Upbeat, quick paced, exciting, I learned a lot of skills while over there. However, the general manager had some favoritism towards the much older workers over there.
Pro érvek
Hour lunches, breaks, fun people to work with
management
nice plce to work
DESIGN SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goleta, CA2018, október 18.
a day at home depot it was always a surprice never know what to do , many people where late every day but I love working at the home depot ,because is nice working whit people.
nice place to work
Excellent working relationships
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, VA2018, október 18.
Period worked at Home Depot was not long enough to give a comprehensive review. I, however, admired the working relationships between management and workers.
Productive workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  4707 Banister Rd2018, október 18.
The Home Depot was a really great place to work. You learn something new every day and I got to bond with a lot of customers. It wasn't easy selling the company credit cards but I enjoyed working with my fellow co workers and the managers always made sure we were good.
Very good
Home Depot Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tomball, TX2018, október 18.
I loved working here I just would like more hours for better pay. I learned alot of things such as customer service skills and management skills. Overall a very good place to work.
Awesome place
Customer Service Rep and Customer Order Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2018, október 18.
Home Depot is a good company. The workload keeps you busy and other workers help make the day go by. I would definitely recommend Home Depot. The only con is the price of the benefits vs what you pay out of pocket.
great work environment. Success Sharing
benefits price
high volume and hectic
Head Cashier/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seaside, CA2018, október 18.
working at Home Depot was the hardest job ive ever had. Too much returns and theft. hours were poor and pay was low. not enough customer service and front end hectic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the Home Depot was one of my favorite places.
Kitchen Designer/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodridge, IL2018, október 18.
Have always believed in The Home Depot wether it was employment or their virtues and treatment of employees. Several family members have worked for them.
Pay scale
Under staffed at times
Busy
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middleburg, FL2018, október 18.
Home Depot is a good place to work. I enjoyed meeting new people and interacting with various people. Hours were quite suitable. I throughly enjoyed my time there.
Time off
Late night
Life at The Home Depot
Inventory Management Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, október 18.
Home Depot is a place you work when you need a part time to full time job to get by. Home Depot is not a long term work environment for majority of employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent for a large buisness
Flooring Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewes, DE2018, október 18.
I had to leave, but i did not hate my time at the Home Depot. They treat you very well for a large worldwide organization. I did have one manager that i could never stand, but most jobs come with that. Most of the people at the Home Depot are great!
Productive nothing special
RECEIVING ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Quincy, MA2018, október 18.
Some real nice coworkers with a friendly environment. Some things need to be tweeked but they are working at getting everything to run smoothly. Overall a decent place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent in every category.
GENERAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2018, október 18.
A typical day at work involves receiving, moving, and loading freight for the stores. Diverse workforce consisting of men, women, minorities, LGBTQIA individuals. Supervisors and management includes men, women, minorities, openly gay men and women. Great place for anyone to work and advance. Flexible personal leave, friendly atmosphere. Career development and advancement is encouraged. Free meals at least once a month.
Pro érvek
Free food, excellent benefits, excellent pay
Kontra érvek
Physical labor, but not super hard
Strong Customer service skills
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, október 18.
The Home Depot was very faced paced, which I enjoyed. I learned how patience. The management was awesome and there was a balance of diversity and workplace culture. The hardest part of the job was being constantly on your feet for hours at a time, but you get used to it. The most enjoyable part of my job at the service desk were the customers and interacting with them.
Pro érvek
Great breaks and coworkers had great attitudes
Kontra érvek
They wanted to keep people on part-time and not enough hours
work culture
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naperville, IL2018, október 18.
The lack of communication and help with issues from managers is terrible. customers can be right in front of them and instead of helping they walk off or direct them to associates who are already assisting customers.
no structure
benefits and health care
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Home Depot? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van