The Hershey Company

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 140 értékelés megmutatása

fun workplace

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
i learned how a cash register works. my customer service is top at Hersheys Ice Cream. my co workers are slow.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a terribly bad place

I recently left so I can’t speak about the lack of overtime now but basically it’s easy work the hours used to be killer tho. Management is 50/50 half good, the other half mostly show up for the big payout.

Don't do it

Not even real chocolate . Sups are very pushy because of their bonuses. Hr..... Forget about your family . 7 Days a week n only 10 points and they dont tell you until you get past the 10

Pay

Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great pay and benefits, no work life balance

This would be a good place to work if they didn't expect you to work 60 + hours a week and often 12 days in a row. The schedule comes out on a Thursday and starts that same Sunday, they can change your schedule with 48 hours notice, even by just leaving you a voicemail and if you don't come in, you will be pointed. Absolutely no work life balance. The pay is pretty good and the benefits are as well, but don't expect to have any kind of life outside of work. The attendance point system would be fair if you actually worked a 40 hour week, but working 60+ every week they should reevaluate the point system to reflect all the extra hours. I've talked to many people that have worked there for years and they say the schedule has always been like that. It is clean and temperature controlled, so that is a positive. The work is easy and you get plenty of breaks. You spend a lot of time waiting around for candy to be made, and instead of calling you off, they just make you come in and wait. Training can be good or non-existent, depending on what shift you are on and who your trainer is. Would be a great place to work if you weren't expected to have your entire life revolve around the company.

Exllecent pay easy work

Excellent pay easy work laid back Atmosphere 8 hrs shifts 7 days a week or certain lines there are 5 day work weeks do your work with lack management around but they huge on attendances

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Agradable ambiente

Muy buena compañía lamentablemente no me quede por mucho

Pro érvek

Buen sueldo y buena marca

No hay vacantes fijas

Great Job

I loved this job! It was such a great environment. Everyone is so friendly, management is amazing and the pay & benefits are top tier! Love, Love, LOVE Hershey!

Not What I Had Imagined

For such a large company, and one that says they are “inclusive” and “diverse” it is certainly not the actuality. The managers do not actually care about employees, if you have any situations or needs outside of the norm then you are penalized. I have never been so stressed at a job before. Turnover is really high, so I don’t believe I am an isolated case.

Pro érvek

Beautiful building, volunteer opportunities in the community

Kontra érvek

Detached management, management does not adhere to corporate policies

It’s a job

Good pay good coworkers Hr isn’t the best. Plenty opportunities for advancement and pay reason. Jobs aren’t to hard just have to pay attention while being trained

Pay

Hr

Good pay

If you are okay working 7 days a week and have high motivation this job is for you. But if you want a life outside of work maybe think about it first before hopping on to work here.

Good pay long hours

Great job for the pay, bad management leads to a lot of long hours and everything is kind've just a mess most days. Great people who do try and help educate others.

Paid Lunch, Lots of Overtime, High Pay

Kontra érvek

Forced Overtime 19 days till a day off, poor work life balance, disorganized.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A relaxed work schedule with plenty of support from truly caring leadership.

I like the kind of work that I do for Hershey. I enjoy working for a well known brand that goes out of their way to provide you with the resources you need to do your job. Hershey is a dependable company that shows concern for the well being of their employees during difficult times. Their products are know and liked all around the world, making it easy to gain the respect of the managers you work with at the local stores. Probably the best thing about working for Hershey is the support I get from my team management. They are all super friendly, appreciative of the work I do and are always available to assist me if I need them.

Don't do it

They say they're all about family but then force you 19 plus days straight. You only make good money if you're working those 19 plus days straight but to me it's not worth not seeing my family

Kontra érvek

Short breaks forced overtime every weekend

Rsm

If you can work with a boss that is half your age then you will be fine. If not find another job. Work part-time, some people are raising their child and some want to not retire fully.

Lots of chocolate.

work part-time for full-time pay. Driving in the winter wasn't the best. Although you work primarily alone, there is still a team spirit. I had a great supervisor who knew the company well.

great pay and benefits

Driving in winter

Toxic Workspace

Do not recommend working here unless you are looking for a toxic summer job -- cults everywhere and you will not learn anything nor will you have fun
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad communication through out plant

There’s Always work, not enough employees, because they don’t care about our families, they only care about having a body there to run there product and most of the new employees are not trained properly anymore, sometimes also do to the new hires not caring to learn, just want a paycheck. Most employees already have work restrictions due to getting hurt for working so many hours a week.

Good Benefis

Kontra érvek

To much overtime, and drafting
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Buena empresa con buenas prestaciones

Debes estar 24/7 al pendiente. El ambiente pesado en algunas áreas
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great pay, free candy, amazing work culture.Nothing bad to say..Diverse backgrounds and have opportunities to move to different roles internally.Management is very transparent in vision and have changed a lot in the last few years on the positive side.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Expectations high compensation low.

Expectations and technical knowledge too high for the pay.Not happy with compensation versus wear and tear on car .Also part time is a dead end, in that they hire college graduates and move them slowly up the latter with nomadic torture ways. I wonder what they get paid?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Excellente ambiance, très bien encadré!

J'ai adoré mon expérience, ils sont très attentionné et à l'écoute. Ils offrent une flexibilité. Il y a de l'avancement possible aussi.

Pro érvek

Formation continue pour le perfectionnement

salaire de l'heure
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Hershey Company? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés