The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Order Picker

Munkakör megnevezése
Order Picker377 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
377 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 9 730 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my time working their , only downside is their is no set finish work time so you leave whenever work is finished , liked working with the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the worst employer I have ever had. Pay is not at all competitive with other similar jobs. Hours are terrible. There is no work life balance unless it's slow season, which there rarely is. You need to work around 55 hours a week to make good money. Despite working long hours constantly you're always asked and expected to do more. Company only cares about itself not you. Management is dishonest and lacks leadership and knowledge. The voice pick system is awful and slows production, but, they do not care how negative it's impact on your mental wellbeing. The covid response has been terrible. They cut 401k matching, hours were cut to the point you would have made significantly more if they shut down, the steps they did to prevent the spread were laughable, and there was never hazard pay. During and outbreak they asked sick workers to come in or made them stay if they were there already. During hurricane season workers were told they couldn't buy water directly and had to go pick it up from the stores after working 12 to 14 hour shifts. Rarely gives off for holidays. They know people won't stay and they can just hire more so they treat them as poorly as possible. Do not work for them.
Pro érvek
Available overtime
Kontra érvek
Everything other than available overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are completely overworked, underpaid, unappreciated, and it's not worth your time. Unless you are a managers pet, you're basically screwed. They find ways to write you up so you can't move forward to another position. Everything is a trap.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with and great hours for overtime. Very lenient and understanding supervisors and also competitive it would be great if I could continue with my assignment
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours was terrible, work was terrible. Pay was great. You got a point for every call off even with a doctor note. They want you work 6 days a week. All 12 hour shifts
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being union has its pros and cons. Seniority is a big factor working here.
Back breaking work so you better be ready to work hard. Each pallet has it's own time to finish. Great pay good benefits and pension is good. I wish they had a 401k though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard worker and Productive. Constantly Build orders at a rate of 150 items per hours with minimum miss picks. in a fast working pace environment. riding a stand up forklift.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Might have just been the location I worked at. I'm not one to take kindly to managers calling me out of my name during ore shift meeting and skulking us.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits and pay easy work great employee appreciation and gratitude if they would give me my job back from I'll go back in a hot second I just want my job back
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coca- Cola was a great company to work for. Fast paced, good environment and co- workers, great pay. Down side was i had to call to to find out if there was work, and it was casual
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard work, no concern for workers.management not concerned about workers.constant miscommunication about work hours. no concern for workers safety.would not recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall Coca-Cola has granted me the opportunity to learn new skills with their policy to train every employee that asks. The skillet I have acquired at Coca-Cola has rounded out my resume, and the respect of their name has made me very noticeable for new potential employers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse builder, a typical day would include building orders for both bulk delivery (grocery stores) and more specialized delivery (convenience store). On days that are slower, we often are required to return product to correct locations and level product for when building resumes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
many benefits, enjoyed working there - make sure you expunge or seal any duis. Long hours, mandatory overtime, good for someone really trying to make lots of money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management does not care about employees safety or distress of overworked individuals. Mandatory overtime 6 days a week with one day off from a 72 hour week is overkill to employees well being.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management only cares about production and won't allow you to grow as an employee. Untrained supervisors that only care about making management happy. Definitely a place where employees are treated as numbers and not as humans. Long work hours due to shortage of people wanting to work here. No promotion potential, only responsibility potential for no recognition. And also during my 2 years here I only received a 50 cent's raise.
Pro érvek
Kontra érvek
Management, hours, safety
Under paid

Forced to stay past 8hr (not optional)

Disrespect managers

Unfair policy

No yearly performance raise in pay. You receive a cost of living raise only if the economy goes up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place. Very fast paste and challenging at the same time. Healthy and friendly work environment. Definitely a place where you can grow.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management also really was not that great and expected way too much out of certain people. I had to choose between going to the birth of my son or staying in at work so I walked out after I told my manager that my son was being born and I got fired after that.
Read the top stars
Poor management

Constant changes of when they want you to start and get off with only a couple of days notice

No training what so ever

Lack of safety

Lack of discipline unless they don’t like someone - and no I don’t get in trouble just calling it like I see it. The management is very unethical here
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your order picking your racing time and wrecking yourself to keep up.
No advancement in the warehouse for at least 5-10 years

Seniority run so will be working nights for 3+ years
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés