The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

Munkakör megnevezése
Merchandiser922 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
922 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 9 730 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is way more demanding so don’t expect for it to be easy. You don’t get enough time to learn how to do the job right and put out to do it cause they do not have enough amount of people to do the job correctly because they do not want to hire more than enough.
Paid every two weeks.
Kontra érvek
So much work to be covered and not enough time to do it fully and not everyone trained correctly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Coca cola company is a big business,and I wish to work outside Madagascar to take away my knowledge and my few skills.Please accept Mister those in charge my distinguished greetings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Full time merchandiser was told do my best and would move up to the sales position I came to interview for but was lied too and was actually the merchandiser position. Being ive had 8 years wireless and car sales experience district manager Kyle Mastrionni here in charlotte said I would move up fast. Typical days are 12-14 hours and you are paid a daily rate with Chinese overtime. Sometimes you have 6 stops at various grocery stores with deliveries and they send no help.
Management is lazy and lie to you just tell you what you want to here. Was told that i would have to be terminated because i put in vacation time and it counts as absences. Whenever i was termanited it stated voluntary seperation which was a untrue. Terrible management here in the Charlotte area and need to be exposed for how unfairly they treat employees.
Pro érvek
Work alone and network opportunities while you’re out on the job
Management, Pay, and Workload
Munkahelyi kultúra
extremly physical. Extreme continous bending, lifting, kneeling, over 50 bls repetitive lifting.
If you can do that it is a great job. Must be able to be flexible. Work holidays. Work indeoendently.
Pro érvek
you are a team and individualized wirker.
heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a diverese and culturally friendly place to work.... advancement opportunities are there... management has a strong knowledge of the business amd offers insight on how to succeed.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at ccbc for a while. I now find out that they layed me off. The thing is i'm under doctor care. They'll use you till they get what they want from you and let you go. I say that is not far at all. I never knew they layed me off till a few days ago
fair pay
Kontra érvek
Back stabbing, and they do not always tell the truth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managment is not friendly/or helpful you work very long hours with no help and tremendous expectations. Please choose another career. The manager/my supervisor was really rude and didnt have any people characteristics.
Kontra érvek
Healthcare, career advancement, no team encouragement you get put down most of the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the worst job I’ve ever had. Very low pay. It’s always an emergency, it’s always 911, it’s always priority with job assignments. Management is clueless. Blind leading the blind. At one point four of us had six managers over us.
Low pay hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked independently on my route by creating a list of the amount of product needed to fill shelves, coolers, and displays. Learned to utilize my skills under high pressure at a fast pace while breaking down pallet loads, rotating by date, and keeping shelves stocked up while being surrounded by various vendors and shopping customers. Waiting on product to be dropped off at each stop occasionally held me back however, I always found a way to work around it. I enjoyed meeting and building relationships with other vendors/merchandisers which allowed us to work in an easygoing environment when everyone showed up at the same time.
Company Appreciation Events
Kontra érvek
Shortage on tools needed to get jobs done occasionally.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend anyone to work here as it is physically demanding and the management is not understanding. Work days were anywhere from 10-14 hours long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ho lavorato come Merchandiser per Coca Cola venendo assunto da agenzia interinale. Dall'inizio, si viene illusi di poter entrare a far parte di Coca Cola trascorso un certo periodo e previa selezione. Si viene assunti come merchandiser, ma in realtà si diventa scaffalisti di circa 10-15 ipermercati, ognuno dei quali ti riversa addosso tutte le proprie angosce e frustrazioni, impartendoti comandi che non puoi rispettare perchè non dipendono da te, essendo i merchandiser "eterodiretti" da coca cola che gestisce giornate ordine dei punti vendita etc. Ne consegue disagio e continui attriti che Coca Cola fa finta di voler risolvere, ma senza in realtà fare nulla. La settimana non è fatta da 40 ore ma ogni giorni si inizia alle 7 e si finisce se va bene alle 18. Si può viaggiare fino a 100 km di distanza da casa, con macchina propria e senza rimborso spese, e Coca cerca periodicamente nuove agenzie interinali per poter andare sempre più al ribasso con la paga.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with coke, and will return soon. I left because I had to on a personal note, but I am rehireable and will return in the future. Coke has great benefits and they are very professional and safe
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for Coke because I had the opportunity to work independently and with little supervision. That allowed me to work in my accounts with less stress and be more perceptive to my customer's needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you work here get ready to be screwed over with extra stops also a mess and boshit awaits for you, no support from lead merchs and merch superior, get ready to be constantly lied to about promotions
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job isn’t bad, the other people you work with tend to be. You will work overtime, most of the time. You will be expected to achieve goals that are almost impossible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They overwork you and keep asking for more. They don't pay enough for the labor involved. Merchandisers are the face of the company and make the money for the company but they feel other positions who do less deserve more
Munkahelyi kultúra
According to my point of view my overall experience with coco cola company is Good and I did my job with moon beverage as like a family all the staff and management are too good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overworks employee's with this jobs jts work eat sleep repeat. Managers are awful! Got hurt at work Medcore told me it wasn’t too serious to self care at home. Boss then emails me to have next two days off to lay off it then emails me an hour later saying they forgot someone been on vacation and i need to come to work. Couldn't see my doctor over the weekend went in following business day turns out i twisted ligament got a doctors note they gave me points against my attendance trying to fire me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coca Cola is a nice place to work if you don't like working in a single place, you usually have three to four stores a thats if your supervisor doesn't add another store to your work phone. over all its a good job to have
work freedom
Kontra érvek
not enough pay for the work
Munkahelyi kultúra
While going through the process of training. We encountered a number of former employees. When I asked each of them why they left Coca cola. The answer was the same, Management. I should have paid more attention to this. It is also why I am leaving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Experienta din vara anul 2008, a fost una frumoasa, antrenanta. A fost primul meu job, am aminti placute din acel timp
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés