The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 9 585 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
jó munka hely jó kollektiva
Személy vagyonör pénzügyi munkatársként
dolgozom áru ellenör egyéb ügyintéző.
Pro érvek
alkalmanként
Kontra érvek
sportolás
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very rich and diverse experience
I had a very intensive and rich experience of 22 years in different and evolving positions where I covered 25 countries in North and West Africa; I had to manage multi culture teams and led the technical and Supply chain function to support business growth, new categories launches and talent development. I spent the last 5 years focusing on value chain optimization anand opert
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jai détesté travailler pour cette compagnie
La charge de travail était trop grande, du début jusqu'à la fin de mon emploi, la relation avec cetains clients était abusive et la compagnie / employeur blâmait toujours les employés (moi) pour le manque de service. Jai quitté volontairement et je ne regtette pas dutout.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great workplace with a lot of fun activities
It was great to be in that work place environment. the work s hard but it makes time for breaks which are well worth it. i t doesn't discriminate people or look down on one.
Teamwork
I worked with a 3 person team, and we worked on variety of large-scale projects where each of us was responsible for one part of this project. I enjoyed the teamwork aspect of the job, and liked seeing how all the pieces of this project came together.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good Company
Good company overall. Valued their employees for the most part. They were sold to CCBCC out of Charlotte and had no say in the matter. We lost a lot of people who knew what was about to happen.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture was toxic. Long hours during peak enrollment seasons.
Manager practice favoritism and anyone who wanted to be on the manager’s “good side” had to snitch on their coworkers. Which led to low moral, lack of communication, hostile environment, and no “team” concepts with everyone for themselves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never say suggest to anyone to work where.
H they say we are going to put into place a place and an officer program to motivate so yo out can meet wheir metric dangling a carrot in front of us. When we start who move two word meeting that goal aong they always change it the last week adding extra conditionsbans we loose our bonus.

achieve our goal and thus lose our incentive which at times can be anywhere from $850 to 900 plus dollars
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have a family and want to see them don't work here
They overwork you and keep asking for more. They don't pay enough for the labor involved. Merchandisers are the face of the company and make the money for the company but they feel other positions who do less deserve more
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend the job
The hours was terrible, work was terrible. Pay was great. You got a point for every call off even with a doctor note. They want you work 6 days a week. All 12 hour shifts
Warehouse Worker
I did plenty of jobs at Coca-Cola, was the go to person when ever things needed to be done and also did things in a timely manner. I also drove company trucks/cars to deliver product to different places when ever a picker made mistake on count.
Un bon compagnie
On apprends chaque jour ce qui est très enrichissant du point de vue professionnel
best job i ever had
I started as a merchandiser and it was hard word, but I was alone mostly and liked the job. they loved me so I became a salesmen.. I loved it. less physical work, but lotsa time working with the customers...I had many! it was great when I walk into there stores, and everyone yelling,' yay, the coke guy is here!' =)
n/a
Very positive place to work in.
Work life balance is great .

Management style can be very frustrating but you learn to manage and work around the politics.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a Company were people can learn and grow
TCCC is a Company were you can learn about distribution channels, customers and marketing. Coca-Cola still is an inspiring brand. Loved the Marketing Campaigns, their corporate values, sustainability plans and long term vision. Company is committed to inclusion and diversity, promoting women more often than men.

The company must work collaboratively with its bottlers, and as they are independent companies, the environment to work becomes very political and even hostile. Due to the same situation, many long-term plans are not implemented or executed and end in a power point, discouraging many people who have dedicated time to these plans. Some leaders don't walk the talk, they simply want to achieve their goals at all cost. A lot of gossip end up damaging people reputation and careers.
Pro érvek
company car, optional stock shares, healthcare, annual performance incentive
Kontra érvek
work life balance is complicated, work environment is tough. Company is not for everyone
Awesome
Best job based on love and family orieneted style of work the pay was good and the benefits espexially the 401 k . oh also all the free soda u can drink was awesome
The Coca-Cola Company is a great place to work
My work experience at the Coca Cola Company was great and very rewarding. I enjoyed my Coca Cola Family. The culture at Coca Cola is one team, one Passion and one Company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
zelfstandige functie binnen een bedrijf
Service technicus gestart en sanitaizer
Autonoom voor een bepaalde klantenportefeuille zorgen voor onderhoud en goede werking van tapinstallatie voor groot horeca;

verantwoordelijk voor planning, stockbeheer , wagen
Fun@Work at The Coca-Cola Company
This is a dream company for any individual especially in India to have an experience of a lifetime wherein you are given liberty to Act as an Owner in the Marketplace and in office which is backed up by the serious and equally enthusiastic Leadership Team. They give you all the necessary tools, trainings and management programs to help you achieve your dreams and targets. The President of the company in India is a gem of a person who does not carry any ego and has a positive attitude towards whatever he says which reflects on his actions as well.
If your a Class A Driver Stay Away
If Your a Class A Driver Stay clear of this company the managers will lie to you in the interview process saying that you'll drive but in fact you'll be a helper driving your own vehicle and probably won't drive full time for 3 to 5 years all the supervisors are out for them self's and dont care how much they work you and try every means to get rid of people applie at your own risk
Great job
Great job and company facility and co workers learn a lot of new ideas and skills everyone worked as a team and the supervisors was great tooa good place to work
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés