The Bountiful Company

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 468 értékelés megmutatása

Always busy

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good place to work, always busy and is an essential business. Benefits are good, just wish the pay was better. Overall it’s alright if you want some security

Good company

Really good benefits and good people. Job was super stressful though and I was under constant pressure to bring up tanking revenue numbers.

Benefits, good time off, good 401k match

Kontra érvek

High stress, unsure of company outlook.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad

At first it was good but I started seeing how they really are, really unfair. It’s funny how they fire employees for their stupid point system but yet try to help employees who are intoxicate while working. They give you lectures like if you are a little kid who doesn’t understand. And when you have an accident at work they try to turn it around to blame you. All your trying to do is your job and meet their demands. All I can say is just stay away. Corporate should drop in on them unexpectedly and interview the employees, cause nobody want’s to say anything because of retaliation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

El malo y la verdad es Cuando alcance en su nivel de capacidad te busca una excusa para terminar el empleo de la persona.

Nada bueno, solo frustracion con los empleados quien son vagos y no quieren ayudar los managers. Especialmente los seniorades. Recurso Humano son bueno pero sus managers son nada. Esos no ayuda y apoya. Veamos que esta compania busca para botar empleados.

Nada

Mierda de aumento

Horrible Bosses

Bosses would not provide me with training. I just started there and I wanted to be trained to advance in the job and they refused to give it to me. I wanted to work in the laboratory but instead they forced to sit at a desk all day.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

In my area of work It was great. I learned alot. Such as checking ítems, and packing. Also I learned to read orders

I learned in multiple áreas. Managment was great. I checked orders and packed ítems for large orders. The pay was excellent and overtime was great. Did not however like the supervisor. Was not good.

Poor Culture

Underperformers are treated better than those achieve goals. Unsuccessful department leaders with failing numbers are promoted to managers. Generous point system for attendance.

Pro érvek

If you want to just come in to work and collect a pay check without having to perform, this is the job for you.

Kontra érvek

No point in being successful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good location and environment to work

I liked everything about the job except there is this looming insecurity of holding the position. Many changes and layoffs. The management is pretty solid. Hardest part of the job is seeing people go.

Insecurity of placement

Great Benefits

If you want a bright future, work in The Bountiful Company. The work environment is very nice and the collegues are so helpful. Lots of good people work here. The benefits they give to the worker is unbeatable.

Great Bosses

In my past experience with the company I had great bosses. My job was fast paced and I worked with different departments which helped me develop relationships. Overall a great experience.

Training

Training program is lack there of and needs some work. There needs to be more on the job training than what is being provided in order for the employees to be successful in their roles.

Job security

Kontra érvek

Culture isn’t what it is supposed to be!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to work if you like working in a fast pace environment. people are generally nice and helpful. Company changing ownership here and there but has nothing to do with employees

Pay and benefit

Kontra érvek

3rd shift begins Sunday night.

Good team work

Very talented people with many years of experience. The company is a leader in the industry and values employees. The company also works to retain their employees.

Working from home

Owned by investment company

Very productive. Positive environment

Very nice environment with opportunities to grow. If you do the right thing right way... encouragement and promotion is on the way. Leaders are amazing. Family like environment. Awesome place. I would recommend to anyone.

Career growth

Kontra érvek

Medical insurance could have been cheaper or better.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

work with good colleagues and supervisors and managers, very satisfied

I had good classmates. I learned a lot, and thanks to them I've been better than being and learning more I dont have a complaint because they always had very good activities. they took good care of the epidemic,very happy, I dont have any complaints from NBTY

Pro érvek

For the time of the epidemic, they gave xtra bonuses and free food and many good options. very good

very good healthcare

Horrible place to work

Management has there favorites and will remove anybody they do not like. Works there employees to the bone only to speak down to them. Treats there employees like idiots and will promote the lazy ones. No team effort, everyone for themselves. Don't ask for help you will not receive it.

6 day work weeks

Work Life Balance Focus

Management support on lifestyle choiceFlexibility on creative decisionsSomewhat stressful to perform on certain metricsRarely have to work weekends

Management no help

Management will state "if you need help just ask". If you do ask you will get written up as not knowing what to do.If you are a Management favorite person you don't have to worry about getting written up or fired.When they have layoffs and there are Temps in your department, the temps stay and permanent employees are let go.

Kontra érvek

You have to beg for time off

Be Open to Learn

The company has numerous opportunities for advancement my advice to those looking to climb the career leader - "Be open to learn and willing to take constructive criticism." This is a great place to work. Every company has challenges but the willingness to be corrected for the company to move forward is what I love about NBTY.

Competitive Salary

Number of daily meetings
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun place to work and nice co workers

Nice place to work great superior and manager's also they good on aproving vacations and they also have a Christmas party and new yeats day it ae also have 2 weeka vacation paid
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Teamwork was excellent, but the changing upper management created rifts at times.

People worked hard when the times were tough and helped and consulted each other. It wasn't so much about trying to blame someone for uncontrollable or unforeseen events. Excellent place to work for mid management and under. The budget was usually acceptable but at times there were changes in upper management that caused engineering to try to take control of the budget.

Teamwork

Kontra érvek

Upper management seems unstable, changes in VPs, directors, CEOs and COO.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: The Bountiful Company? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés