Tesla

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 5 233 értékelés megmutatása

Productive workplace

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Great working environment, stressful at times. Great benefits offered by Tesla. Opportunities endless for advancement. Great management and upper management

No job security

No job security. Although it is a great place to work, you never know what the new day will bring. Sometimes even management doesn't know what to do next

Willing to promote quickly

Very good work environment. The work/life balance is hard with 12 hour days and 2 hour commute if you don't live close to the factory. Pay is great and can work a lot of overtime if you ask management.

Free soda, coffee and snacks. The 3/4 schedule

Forced vaccinations

Amazing company

Love working at Tesla!!!It is a great company with a lot of growing opportunities.Tesla provides free breakfast, the environment is great and tesla has the best benefits in the market.

Extremely repetitive

At tesla you will be asked to do repeated tasked for 12 hours upwards of 300 times. If that sounds good to you then I recommend, If not then you will not last long here. The turnover rates in my area are very high.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Challenging and very rewarding

Tesla is a company on fire. The explosive production of the last couple years has created a challenging work environment, however I have never been treated so well. If you have skills, this company will reward you... big time!

High pay

Long Shifts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Hr is terrible and management will stab you in the back for the "good of the company" and I mean their career.

Tesla has ok pay and great benefits. With motivation you can move up and learn alot. Due to poor hiring and management they can move you around on a whim, change your job and cut your pay. There is little job security.Employees who do little are often overlooked and left around to do so.Hr provides little of promotion paths and cares very little about "you" cog in the machine

Health insurance Free lunch 12 hour shifts

Hr Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No Raises even when getting promotoed

Started with a low ball offer, did all the training to advance 2 levels and still no raise or promotion. Management constantly lies and HR is no help. I've had 11 different schedules in 15 months. It a complete horror here and only getting worse. plus the cars are junk and poor quality.

Terrible

Not enough time for breaks, extreme hot condition, bosses aren’t helpful. This place is a complete mess do not waste your time! Run and I mean RUN from this job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You will have no life it’s 12 hour shifts and hard Manuel labor you only get ahead if you’re a favorite and it’s a hazardous working condition great benefits though

Okay workplace

My typical day at work started at 5:30 people that worked there were friendly it was the leads that tried so hard to poke you and make you quit the supervisors were friendly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Tesla Engineering, not all great not all bad

Ok, so the machinery is usually kept to the highest spec, however, if you want to get anywhere make sure that you join the management clique. If you're not and you make attempts to step out of your lane you'll be firmly shoved back into it!

Good job, stability issues

The decision to bring everyone in from work from home without any notice resulted in loss of workforce and the employees still working with a huge workload.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Training on robotics, free medical

Productive and fast past. Numbers are big there. Production has to make demands and maintenance pauses the production with PMs and cause majority of the downtime. On the positive side you get free robotics training, breakfast(cereal), fountain drinks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Happy to help change the world

This isn’t an easy job but it’s very rewarding. I have no complaints beside wish it was more of a priority to promote from within. Otherwise pay is fantastic, benefits are amazing and the people are all likeminded.

Hot! Hot! Hot! Factory

So I tried to work at the gigafactory Texas and I was so excited to be a part of tesla finally. The factory us at about 100° F anywhere in it. Everybody in Mt orientation group was sweating profusely and I sweat alot more than most people so that made my sweating just ridiculous. I had to leave for this reason but it does seem like a place to make good money. You also have to park a mile away and take shuttles to get to the front door so be prepared to get there super early and leave super late.

Good money possible

Kontra érvek

The heat inside the factory
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Awesome atmosphere fast paste work environment great coworkers

Working at tesla was a great experience. Definitely a company on a mission to change the world for the better. High stardard work environment fast paste and educational. The management is unorganized at times. Tesla is a great experience for anybody.

Productive and Easy

Easy work. Really good management at least where I was at and great opportunity to learn a lot and move up in the company. Hardest part was probably just having to work 12 hours but other than that no complaints.

Needs lots of improvements

After training you rarely get help. You constantly get angry customer due to the lack of communication within departments and when you do reach out to other departments they tend to be rude or hang up on you. They tend to care more about their policies then the employee and/or customer. I’m really disappointed in such “advanced” company.

Production

Good job if u like hard work. Longg hours. You get snacks and stuff. Short breaks. A lot of pros and cons . Hard to say im still getting the grasp of things
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good management just hard work

Enjoyed the job, however, it can be hard on your body after a while and I wish the pay had been a little more. I learned a lot overall and felt supported by the manager I had.

Good management, felt supported

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, no real time to rest and recuperate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tesla? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés