Tesco Alkalmazotti bírálat

14 843 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 844 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Despatch Helpdesk
Despatch Operative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire2019, november 18.
More of a call center. Management I feel only got the roll because of time served, however not with any people skills. Made good friends for life and learnt valuable skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cash Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brentwood, Essex2019, november 18.
Typical day included till and office balancing and all over aspects of cash handling and bank balancing. I got on really well with everyone I worked with and I worked very well within a group and on my own under my own initiative.
Not for me
Personal Shopper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broadstairs2019, november 18.
As much as I like to work hard and have always been complemented for being a grafter I also feel work should be a place we enjoy to go each day
For me I didn’t get the happy to go to work feeling from Tesco staff
I worked on dot com and we were on a time schedule which was fine challenging which I like but constantly we were told no talking no laughing they treated us like school children and in my opinion if the work is being done efficiently timely and correct why can we not have a laugh and talk
I understand all jobs have boundary’s or rules etc but they really over stepped the mark
We are human and adults we expect a bit of respect in return for our hard labour
Great benefits
Security Officer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wexford2019, november 18.
Great benefits while working for the company. Busy environment, good training provided.
Fast paced in my role. Allowed to make decisions based on my job
Straightforward work
Customer Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forfar2019, november 18.
A good stop-gap for students such as myself. Well paid for the work which you carry out which is not overly taxing or complex. There is a large degree of flexibility which made balancing work and university life very easy.
Not a good company
Customer Service Assistant/ stock controller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  London, Greater London2019, november 18.
The company is not a good place to work ,poor management, short of staff all the time and the wages is too low for the job you do , management doesn’t look after the staffs etc
Park road very stressful
Customer Service Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loughborough, Leicestershire2019, november 18.
Worked at this branch and found it very appaulling. Managers are rude. Shop floor staff are friendly but then you had the fair few who were in their 'favourite friendship' click. Very unprofessional and nothing is confidential. Not a friendly place to work. The vegetable section has rats running everywhere! Disgusting, some managers/staff also have reputation to take the odd Sniff' on there breaks!
delivery driver
Home Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eastbourne, East Sussex2019, november 18.
timescale limits on deliveries can be unrealistic.
shift working hours not to flexible can be unsociable,
the job is suited to a young very fit person due to the amount of weight carried and at times the distance or amount of stairs to be encountered, .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Customer Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wokingham2019, november 18.
A good place for any young person looking to get their first job. Speaking from experience. I made a lot of friends at Tesco and developed a lot of the social skills I have now there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall experience was good
Assistant Chief Accountant (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2019, november 18.
Managment of good , the work culture was very friendly and enjoyable , the work assign to me was good and i was happy to perform my task . The staff was helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Douglas (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Douglas, Isle of man2019, november 18.
Great place to work especially when its busy. Love the busy season, Christmas and TT weeks. The staff is so friendly the management is wonderful. I really enjoy working there
I love my job
Cashier/Sales Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Telford2019, november 18.
I really enjoy my work at Tesco the staff are great and my manager is the best. A very warm atmosphere from the permanent staff and management they really do try their very best to make you feel part of the team. I have had so much encouragement I would recommend to all.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful company who don’t care about staff. Figures and sales are top priority.
Customer Service Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cranham2019, november 18.
A stressful company to work for. Not enough staff at all. staff are pushed to the limits, team leaders and management are rubbish and have no care of staff at all. To tesco you are just a number
Enjoya
Head Baker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clay Cross2019, november 17.
Every Little Helps, not a bad company to work for. I stayed 10 yrs, after starting part time on a Sat n Sun evenings
Work hard and you’re rewarded.
Easy to get on.
Enjoyable and fun
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hoxton2019, november 17.
Worked here for some time till I went abroad and when I reapplies they were taking ages to give an answer after a interview. I tried to call and email them but never heard a thing. Customer service is bad in the HMR office to staff, so why would they expect people to give 100% best customer service to customers I don’t know. Really disappointed
Tesco
Store Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Risca, Caerphilly2019, november 17.
It was ok to work there but it was very fast paced and I ended up leaving, staff are lovely and kind though and also very long hours but it can be worth it.
Good condition
Customer assistance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Abingdon, Oxfordshire2019, november 17.
Good team and friendly staff,,Good benefits, flexible hours, nice environment for working, near my house 10 mints cycling, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,,,
Unemployment is better
Customer Assistant, Tesco (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taplow2019, november 17.
Working here for 8 months only proved to me that if you did the job, you would land up doing another persons job too - employees are either overworked or given a "blue ribbon" for just turning up and playing on their phones/sitting around.

The management of this store is ridiculous, they can't conduct themselves and if you don't bend over backwards for them they will try to use their role to effectively bully you. There is no support or concern for employee welfare, there's no HR department to raise issues with. Even the admin team are horrendous, they repeatedly provided the wrong employment contract - even though I worked different shifts.

The store was racially segregated, where you HAD to be a part of a certain group based on your race/culture. Staff would sit and cry in the cloakroom expressing that they felt suicidal because of the job/management.

The only enjoyable part of this job was leaving such sickening environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is alright the management is awful
Customer Service Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clacton-on-Sea, Essex2019, november 17.
They pay fairly well but the management they have are awful. I got a shoulder injury while working for them and I ask to be put on lighter dutys while I was trying to recover. Which they did do for all of about an hour then they were getting me to lift more and just do more in general. I got a doctors note and they still made me do heavier work. In fear of losing my job I kept doing it now I've completely ruined my shoulder to a point a year later I'm still trying to fix the issue with my shoulder, they just work you to the bone and don't care what happens to you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice managers but bad pay
Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  india2019, november 16.
Charges employees for almost all benefits such as cab service, game room, food etc. all this while paying the bare minimum.

On the good side I had a great manager and the people were quite friendly.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tesco? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van