Tesco Alkalmazotti bírálat

14 200 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 267 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Okay
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria2019, szeptember 8.
Management have no clue how to follow procedures, only get your way if your loud and distracting.
Made redundant after 12 years hard work found the store manager to be unapologetic and didn’t help or seemed bothered but then wanted me to retrain everyone before I left.
One rule for one and different for another
Enjoyable and Helpful
Sales Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monaghan2019, szeptember 8.
I worked in Tesco for my 4th Year work experience. My day at work consisted of unpacking the goods that were delivered to the shop and placing them on the shelf's. It was an enjoyable time as I had time to talk with the people at the workplace. If I didn't know were a product went, the workers were so helpful and did mind the help then "new guy". The atmosphere was great. Mostly I enjoyed interacting with the other workers and helping out the customers with product they needed to find as after a few days of work I knew were everything was.
Pro érvek
Long breaks and great food at the canteen
Kontra érvek
Hard work as its a large store
Worse job I’ve ever had
Night Shift Supervisor, and Dotcom van driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, Durham2019, szeptember 8.
poor work life balance, poor management structure and poor benefits. Tesco will hand you garbage and tell you it’s gold. I regret ever getting a job at this company. Every piece of training you receive will be used against you should anything make the company look bad. No canteen, no job security and no loyalty to staff. No progression opportunities unless your manager favours you and your face fits.
Double discount 2-4 times a year
Everything mentioned above
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great teammates, nothing else good.
Customer Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire2019, szeptember 8.
I worked nights as a shelf stacker, which is a lot harder than you think, and very physical. Shifts are 10-7, with 3 half hour breaks, none of which are paid for. You take out the overstock, which is usually at least 4 cages but depending on which aisle you worked could be 10 or more cages. I worked in a smaller superstore. If you were very lucky the delivery may have come in before your shift starts and the day staff may have unloaded it. But more often than not it would come in anywhere between 11-3 or even later on the odd occasion. This needed to be unloaded, and then split from the delivery cages onto other cages so each aisle had their own stuff seperated. This would usually take over an hour and the later the delivery came the more hard pushed you were to get all of the delivery out in time, especially on the busier nights, when the delivery was bigger.
You worked each aisle on your own, and quite often you would be short staffed as someone had called in sick, or someone was on leave and nobody had been brought in to cover. but you were always expected to get done, your own aisle and then everybody muck in to do the rest. Always under time pressure, always expected to do more, and more, and more! One of the managers would constantly ask 'will you just' , as you were constantly told ... "when you've done that 'will you just' do this, that and the other"
Quite often you would work past the 7am because you hadn't finished your aisle. It was more or less frowned upon if you didn't get your aisle finished.
You were expected to come in if you felt unwell. I once rang in
  több... with d n v and was told "ring later to tell us how you are, you may be able to come in" I'd been up all day n night being ill, with something that would take at least 2 days to be out of my system, and would quite easily be given to fellow workers, but was expected to go in, even when I felt sick.
Fellow team mates were brilliant. Everybody worked as a team and helped each other out, but morale was very low, you didn't feel appreciated by some of the management and what you were expected to achieve was very unrealistic at times, especially at busy times of the year. You were constantly under pressure.
Management!, Some managers were great, treated you with respect, asked you to do things, rather than told you to do them. Appreciated what you did and feedback given to them and actually listened to you. Tried to make things better for the workforce, and suggested changes within the system. Alas, all of those managers have left.
And some people, well, they are just not meant to be management. No people skills, do not respect their staff, therefore are not respected in return. Do not listen to their staffs concerns, or have their best interests at heart, make sure they have enough staff on for their own shifts but are really not bothered about how many staff are on when they are not there. Therefore morale gets lower and lower.
If you have a great manager who is there to support you, you tend to want to give that person the best version of you. And you feel a bit more positive about working with them.
If you have the opposite, you tend to do and feel the opposite.
That's about it really.
I would not work for this company again.

PROS: Great teammates. Free tea and coffee

CONS: Some management. Tea and coffee is pretty rank.
  kevesebb
Munkahelyi kultúra
No trabajéis en este lugar no pagan
Limpiadora (Volt alkalmazott) –  Diari Tarragona2019, szeptember 8.
La peor empresa que e podido estar no pagan ni la nómina llamas y te dicen hoy mañana pero todo mentira no pagan yo al final los tienes que denunciar para pedir tu nómina tu dinero Ami ya me tienes muy cansada llamas ni te lo cojen el teléfono y si lo cojen para mentir.
Productive career progression
Line Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Liverpool2019, szeptember 8.
Worked for the company since 2007, have been able to progress from general assistant up the ladder, going through the company's management course and honing my skills and gaining promotions within. Learnt how to work well within teams, inspiring my own team to be the best they can, giving great customer service and key management behaviours such as influencing, inspiring and delegating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Easy place to work
Customer Service Co-Ordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hertfordshire2019, szeptember 8.
The job is extremely easy to do. There is not much to do with freedom around the role. However the salary for what you do and the flexible hours do make up for what it lacks.
Flexible hours
Boring
Flexible and good pay
Part time Customer Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reading, Berkshire2019, szeptember 8.
This job was very flexible with my studies. It fit around my school work during my A-levels and allowed me to retain a job in my home town when i went to Uni. The pay was very good for someone under 18 due to their equal pay policy. I learned how to be patient and work under challenging and fast paced situations.
Busy and productive
Checkout Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kent2019, szeptember 8.
If you're young, they do take advantage of you, and they don't care about their staff at all. The money is good for students, but the hours are tiring and they will try and make you work as much as they legally can make you. Management is awful, definitely the worst place I've ever worked.
10% discount
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfairly treated and negligent management
Customer Assistant - Part Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Inverurie, Aberdeenshire2019, szeptember 7.
Worked there for many years and management were never sympathetic. Seen several times colleagues been mistreated or certain managers favouriting or neglecting certain colleagues. Good pay but terrible staff treatment
Pay
Kontra érvek
Working conditions, management, and how staff are treated
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only if thrres nothing else
Warehouse Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daventry, Northamptonshire2019, szeptember 7.
Only work for them if there's nothing else, hours of work and what is expected is not worth it.They don't appreciate the job you do and all it is ,is cut backs after cut backs
Horrendous
Customer assistant - Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poole, Dorset2019, szeptember 7.
Horrible company to work for. Full of bullying management. Working you to the bone and then say it’s your fault when you have no more to give. No work balance, unfair pay structures favouring male dominated roles, unpaid over time is their back bone, constant carrot dangling until you almost have a breakdown, passive aggressive tactics to make you work more to satisfy targets, no progression unless your face fits and they will keep you at a level that suits them. HR shield managers from grievance procedures. Any injuries at work don’t ever get compensated. Vile company full of vile senior team. I was signed off with stress twice and they still refused to acknowledge it. I booked time off afterward and they called me asking me where I was and said I hadn’t booked it off. I was close to a nervous breakdown after 14 hour days and only getting paid for 8
Kontra érvek
Long hours, unpaid overtime, unsafe working conditions, no support
Productive and fun
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ruthin, Denbighshire2019, szeptember 7.
Tesco was OK to do work experience i really enjoyed my self and the staff was really helpful i undertook some difficult challenges but got help thank u
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved being front of house
Sales Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Watford2019, szeptember 7.
I loved interacting with the customers, many of them would like to stop and talk.
The workplace culture was enjoyable, however this was not a role i was ever planning on staying in for a long period of time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Team Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newcastle upon Tyne2019, szeptember 7.
Current team support role will no longer exist so can’t pass comment on the role to others as the role won’t be there anymore. However Tesco is a fast paced company to work for.
Good place to work.
Customer Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Penzance, Cornwall2019, szeptember 7.
Great if you were to be employed permanently not so great when you have to leave after 2 months and don't want to go! A typical shift would include slicing, bagging and pricing bread and rolls. Filling shelves and cleaning as you go.
worst job of my life
Dotcom Personal Shopper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norwich, Norfolk2019, szeptember 6.
managers are kronk, dont know how to run the place and pick there favorites and are not professional if someone said you have to work there for another 5 years if not your pets die then shiiii looks like im digging a couple of graves. Absolute kronk a donk of a job and wish i never started there
Munkahelyi kultúra
El encargado no coge nunca el telefon,y los trapos te los dan con cuentagotas
Limpueza (Volt alkalmazott) –  Limpiadora2019, szeptember 6.
Tienen que ser un poco flexibles,y darte el material adecuado para trabjar bien y mejor
Un poco mas de sueldo
Kontra érvek
Ser mas puntuales y darte el contrato
2,0
All time low
Skivvi (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blackpool, Lancashire2019, szeptember 6.
Well i coukd write a 3 page essay on working at Tesco. My warning is do not apply if you value your mental health. Absolutely every single staff member hate working for tesco (except the store manager of course🙄)...... Everyone is just fed up with the way head office run the company no job security no work life balance management is poor!! Bonus has been taken but so does your dignity working for tesco. Its all about the fat cats🖕
Great staff.
Customer Service Adviser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stock control campbeltown2019, szeptember 6.
Great people to work with! Work demands not worth it though! Too much stress on some level and nothing on others! Checkouts is not a stressful job, it can be quite interesting, you do get to know the people who you meet every day. The staff you don't see all the time are the ones that should be thanked! They are the ones that bring everything to the customer!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tesco? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van