Tesco
3,7 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Tesco Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Mind a(z) 16 766 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
2007-2017 ig sok fejlesztés jó irány...volt. Mostani viszonyokat nem ismerem.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for about 5 years as a dotcom personal shopper. It was a OK job during my first year, but gotten worse the longer I worked at the store.The job itself simple enough once you get the hang of using the PDA scanner and be familiar of items and locations. But keeping up with keeping up with pick rate can some days be easy or difficult and frustrating. Can get punished and forced into retraining if you performed badly too many times. Flexible working hours can go 8+ hours depending on the amount of orders.Working during Christmas, Easter and at the beginning of the pandemic were a nightmare.Most of my colleagues were unprofessional. Chatting, on their mobile phones and being loud to each other across the large shop floor around customers. Management don't do much to stop them.Cutbacks even when yearly reports show postive profits (Bonuses, Staff canteen, benfits, bakery, counters, electronics, HR).Unreliable management. Tired to do anything with them and it goes in a circle. No HR because cutbacks.I wouldn't recommend working at Tesco. At least not long term and in DOTCOM.
Pro érvek
Staff discount, Double discount, bonuses (when they were around), Free hot drinks
Kontra érvek
Tiring long hours, Unreliable management, Staff benefits cutbacks, Store cutbacks, unprofessional colleagues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work. I worked nights and you always knew what you were doing and help was always there when you needed it , manager was very good too mucked in like everyone else
Pro érvek
Set nights worked for me and home life
Kontra érvek
Nights isnt all good, can be a little confusing on what day it is !!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Genuinely horrific place to work. Management is shocking, everyone is rude and when I worked there I didn’t feel needed nor wanted. I’m currently doing far better and much happier at my new place of work. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone. Never been happier since I left this terrible company!
N/a
Kontra érvek
Bad pay, awful management, rude staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly team would definitely recommend working for Tesco's at Ravenside. Took on as at Christmas for the seasonal busy period but would definitely go back, if there was a position.
Pro érvek
Great team, friendly, approachable and very helpful
Only took on as a temp
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place too work , fast paced , you need to think on you're feet for when customers ask questions out of the blue .some managers are great and others it depends on the day but you quickly know who helps and who to avoid .
discount, work life balance
can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
When staff decide they’ve would like to progress, managers decide to not be helpful and are discouraging about doing for other jobs within the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place! Good introduction when starting. I felt comfortable there straight away! Hours were amazing. Very organised place with great management..
Welcoming
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a middle manager you are constantly overworked, under appreciated, the culture is say yes to everything to your staff, the senior management expect the un achievable. By the time I left I was on anti depressants and a broken person. I stepped away through choice and it was the best decision I ever made.
Pay ok
Kontra érvek
Long hours, treated as a number
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend this job. Management is poor and the place is full of gossipers and some backstabbers. Please try not to make friends with coworkers.
Pro érvek
Decent pay, good banter, work is generally easy to understand
Kontra érvek
Customers do not socially distance, backstabbing colleagues, management is poor
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job, working as a shop assistant, filling shelves and they were good coworkers to work with. It had good management and it was good at communicating
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy as anything. Quick to learn. Nice customers. Free uniform. Training. Free drinks and toast. Large staff room. Loads of lockers. Pleasant staff. Good rate of pay.
Finish early
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers and older staff pick on the youngers and the work load is so unevenly distributed based on this. I would never go back personally. The company does the most they can to save money and the lower paid workers end up being the ones to lose out so they can meet their target. Very stingy and no respect for the workers.
Canteen
Most things
Munkahelyi kultúra
Conscientious hardworking reliable and flexible capable of working independently on my own devices have always enjoyed working in retail work there’s so many opportunities with thirty years experience and skills have always had a good connection with customers, friendly and polite and helpful Towards customers the work is so rewarding and challenging no today’s are the same in retail work, Good Customer Service’s Enjoy interacting with customers customers,
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job role itself was good. There was always something to do to keep you busy, however you could tell that the management was stifling you to work extra fast. This was really belittling and demoralising.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced business I’ve worked for them for a long time in different stores and depts A lot of changes have happened throughout time the training side is very good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice store to work in. Manager was a good guy, friendly and considerate. Put in the effort when it was needed. Most of the team made working there a good experience and felt like a good team spirit.
Pro érvek
Good people, rarely boring, don't need the gym after work
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, small staff room
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do chvíle než z vedoucího směny udělali manažera tak jsem byla spokojená a práci jsem měla ráda. Pak když přišla změna manažera to šlo do háje. Pan manažer si zasedl na mě, a začal mě před zákazníky šikanovat a ponižovat. Když bylo něco špatně byla jsem první kdo to odnesl i když jsem v tom byla nevině. Když jsem udělala chybu vždy jsem ji přiznala a omlouvala se. Ve finále jsem dostala výpověď s 53, když jsem rodinnýmu příslušníkovi načetla club cartu kterou zapomněl doma. Na ostatních prodejnách to dělaj pořád, mě za to vyhodili a ještě vyhrožovali polici, právníka a kde si cosi. Peníze byli super, někteří kolegové taky a zákazníci byli taky super, ale takové jednání manažera jako bylo tam už fakt nikdy více zažít nechci. Škoda práce mě bavila.
odměny, stravenky atd.
Kontra érvek
jednání manažera šikana a ponižování
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a picker & packer at Tesco warehouse here in MK. The workplace was fast paced organised productive & even fun at times. I didn’t agree with the 20mins beak for lunch throughout a whole 8 hour period and it was the reason I left due to not being able to eat efficiently for the job in these 20min, meaning I was regularly getting disciplined for coming back into the store floor 10/15 mins later than expected. Otherwise My experience at Tesco warehouse was certainly a positive one. The work was not the problem it was my preferences didn’t meet my job
Pro érvek
Free safety equipment. Good place to build communication skills & learn to work under pressure.
Kontra érvek
Not a long enough lunch break
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Tesco for 3 years and would definitely recommend it anyone who is looking for a good environment to work in. Pay was great and management was fantastic.
Sick pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The decades of change in retail is emence from enjoying working every day with fun at work and great people too an environment of I want it done yesterday and the pressure of delivering in all aspects of the job there's not many Smiling now.
Pro érvek
Great benefits with length of service
Kontra érvek
Lots of unpaid O/T because it's expected.
  1. Alkalmazotti értékelések