Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Tesco Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 968 értékelés megmutatása
Stresszes, pörgős
Gyorsan kell dolgozni, közben a vásárlókat is segíteni. A szünetet le kell dolgozni.
Korrekt fizetés
Stresszes, pörgős
OK job
Can be fun some days, challenging others.
Good with asking what hours and days are best.

Ok with keeping people up to date with changes.

Ask for the best out of us.
Great Opportunity
The management was good and everyone was really welcoming and friendly. The job itself was fairly basic and straightforward and was quite relaxed in some sense despite the usual busy seasonal periods. It’s a great kick start opportunity to climbing the ladder and the pay was great (£9.11 p/h). However, I found the job too physically demanding as I was not strong (trolleys got heavy).
N/a
Loved the job however left due to personal reason (mental health) the company tried their hardest to accommodate my mental health problems. Not suitable for anxiety however
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good staff and nice customers.hard working Easy tills to use and easy jobs and always taught more.they believe in all there staff and are very fair.
Pay
Weekends
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Friendly and helpful colleagues
The job was easy to do, the only hard bit was finding some houses as all you had was a name and not a number.

A typical shift (about 4 hours) started with you checking your van was safe and legal to use then loading your deliveries onto the van. You never had more than 17 deliveries to make.

You had a PDA that told you the order to make the deliveries and any notes from the customer or other drivers to help you find the address.

On average in a 4 hour shift you would spend no more that 3 hours driving.
Fast-paced, teamwork, good hours
The work at Tesco was challenging, diverse and independent. I developed many skills here that I still use to this day. However, training could be more thorough.
Good pay, strong team
Kontra érvek
Training was not thorough enough, I felt unprepared for the work during my first shift.
Delivery driver home shopping
According to Tesco there is no work life balance at all.The managers are inadequate and use there own friends /relations to have the easy jobs favoritism is ripe among the higher managers very few have the skills to manage people at all .
Money
Job disfactication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for
Great company to work for with great benefits. Excellent training, management are very easy to approach, plenty of overtime if you want it, and very nice staff.
Polecam
Mila atmosfera pracy kierownictwo zawsze dyspozycyjne dla pracownika
Fun at times
Can get extremely busy and stressful managing things like self scan by yourself without much support during those times but when calmer is a good work environment and allows to you focus more on individual customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible, unless your face fits.
If you've started working for this company because you've already got friends or family there (like most people) then you'll get on fine. But if your face doesn't fit, you'll have a pretty hellish experience.
Pro érvek
Used to be colleague benefits, which have pretty much all gone now.
Kontra érvek
Terrible management, busy and stressful workloads, flex-contracts, low hours/pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tesco is a great place to work
Great work colleagues and great managers....your given a lot of support in your job role but I needed more hours as jobs were all part time, I would recommend Tesco as a place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work lots of racists people working
Don't work at Tesco. All they care about is money. Racist people work here. Jobs are multiple not a specific as they make you do when and where needed
Very good management
Managers are responsible and very understanding towards employees. Whenever I needed help from management they would help me as best they can. Very friendly atmosphere.
Employment at tesco Limerick
Employment at Tesco Dooradoyle, the managers are very friendly, everyone gets paid the same regardless of your responsibilities, you will soon stop eating any food from the counters, butchery, bakery, fish or deli and witness the illusion given to customers that everything is fresh and clean by well trained staff, all training is provided and answers to tests given immediately, do not waste your time trying to prove yourself, you will just do everyone's work, the more you earn the less hours you will work, expect alot of slackers doing almost nothing and expecting the new staff to pick up the slack, management take no responsibility for complaints made about other staff, zero motivation to work harder, with zero rewards, expect 30 hours or less a week, and erratic hours, low motivation and lots to do with lazy long term employees around.
Great job!
The best job I ever had. Very unique is my work place. Good benefits, paid holidays. Great people to work with. Other persons are pretty special too. Climate co trolled and great hours. No weekends.
Muito boa empresa
Boa empresa, com boa organização, espírito de equipa, os chefes são pessoas compreensíveis e ajudar em tudo o que podem
Boa empresa
Horario
Enjoyed
I enjoyed my time at Tesco Stretford until it came to me being pregnant. The HR Manager was less than approachable & not very helpful! I would've loved to have transferred to a store closer to home once my mat leave ended but she wouldn't help me sort this. My department manager & team leader were amazing as well as the store manager!
fun work place
i love working at tesco, ive learn to be patience, and to respect all people
they always change the management, but they are all alright.. work place culture is fair. the hardest part of the job is when your being insulted by costumer.. i enjoy every bit of it
Driving
Ok once out on road
Not much opportunity to change shifts once they been allocated to you one person had been waiting 18 months to chnge there shift from a saturday day
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tesco? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés