Tenneco-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operator

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Good teaching job
Set-up Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seward Nebraska2018, január 3.
I started as a machine set up operator when I left I was training people on robotics set up, a lot of room for advancement if your willing to work hard for it. They are real good about moving you around to learn more machine operations
Plenty of hours to work
Kontra érvek
If you get on second shift hard to move to different shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
very productive
COMPONENTS OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartwell, GA2017, november 17.
money is good some of the people are good but they work too much very stressful environment supervisors treat employees like trash its like working on egg shells
great money
too many hours worked
Decent
General Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Litchfield, MI2017, november 2.
I do not regret working there. Managment doesn't keep its employees in the loop though. Pay was decent, lots of nice people there. If you can work hard you can make a decent living
14 paid holidays, good people, good pay
Short breaks, poor managment
Tenneco
General Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2017, október 11.
Tenneco, is a stressful place under the auto industry, numbers change often. fast-paced which I can handle, just looking for something different been there 19 years.
benefits, 401k, not bad hours
Kontra érvek
fast-paced, stressful, switched from an 8 hr day to 8 1/2 hrs without unpaid lunch
Three shift patterns
Operator Setter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tredegar2017, szeptember 10.
I enjoyed working at tenneco the people who worked there were very friendly and helpful although three shift patterns were a struggle sometimes I worked there for 9 years
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
poor management
General Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2017, július 7.
very poor management. no one ever knows whats going on. way to many layoffs and when your not getting a layoff your working a lot of over time. they care very little to none about you. and to advance there is also very hard unless your a man because of the new team leader positions that you have to do set up as well.
its a pay check
Kontra érvek
very hot conditions, poor management, layoffs all the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Not the best
General Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2017, július 6.
They are not consistent with their quality requirements. Sometimes they'll call a part bad, and fix/adjust the machine...while other times they'll call it good, because they need the part.

Management doesn't seem to care. If you're friends with the TL or Supervisor it's probably ok, but if you don't suck up to them and try to be their friend, it takes a long time to get their attention for help or questions or supplies/parts.
Pro érvek
decent pay to start when hired in directly
poor quality, safety, management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work like all family
Bender Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Sullivan Beach SA2017, február 26.
I spend my 18 years in walker australia company. It was good time it was my first job in Australia. i like to work there . but unfortunate car industry is disappearing in Australia we been offer for package. we accept it. now try to find new job.
over time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, decent management, good place.
Certified Setup/Cut off operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2017, január 23.
Good money, good opportunities to move up and change positions. Can be very long days and a lot of overtime willingly or unwillingly. Management needs improvement for sure, but overall a good place to work.
money, opportunities
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
I wouldn't recommend it
Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smithville, TN2016, október 27.
I worked at tenneco for about ten months. The coworkers are great but management is terrible with communication. I was lucky and was placed on a line that could work six to six and usually had weekends off. in total I probably only worked a month and a half without any days off but most people there work 12 hours 7 days a week it's unhealthy and some people certainly look it. The point system is ridiculous if your late you get half a point past thirty mins it's a whole point if you don't call in you get two points even with a Drs note you still get a point and you have 7 for the whole year. Benefits are ok but good plans are a little expensive. Make sure you record your time because payroll messes up time to time. Pay is good your definitely gonna earn it.
Pro érvek
Will motivate you to better yourself
Kontra érvek
Lot of mandatory overtime, no communication, payroll issues
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kettering, OH 454202016, szeptember 6.
although it is a good place to work, you do work many hours and work for several days straight before getting a break. usually 7 days for long perios of time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Unethical Company
Final Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kettering, OH2016, július 17.
I worked there for almost 4 years. The company was in a continuous state of decline. Quality was a nonexistent standard there. If you want to make any money you have to practically live there. I ended up working 7 days a week 11 to 12 hours a day for 60+ days at a time before getting a single day off. And then you do it all over again. Management does not care about their employees and are replaced about as fast as their workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome pay and great place to work
Operator/Quality (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smithville, TN2016, április 18.
My co-workers are easy to get along the with. I learned a lot watched the techs. The hardest part was being away from my family.
paid lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend if you want a social life!
Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smithville, TN2016, február 7.
I liked the people I worked with but the mandatory twelve hour shifts six days a week is unacceptable. The breaks are really short and the work itself is strenuous. I was expected to lift over a hundred pounds with no support usually on a daily basis. The machines are neglected and the PPE is inadequate for the job. The pay is decent but considering how much fiberglass and metal I had in my hands through the gloves on a daily basis made a twelve hour day very long. The company has potential but as of now it's not looking promising.
Pro érvek
Paid lunch, decent pay, benefits are decent, coworkers
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, mandatory overtime, neglected machinery
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 1Jelentés
Productive work place
General Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2015, augusztus 24.
Tenneco is a very clean organize factory that i will refer anyone to work at. The employees was very hard working and very determined to get there jobs done.
They keep you hydrated
nothing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 6Jelentés
Productive and unsafe
General Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2015, augusztus 24.
My typical day at Tenneco was you come in, stretch, grab your PPE (proper protective equipment) and go to your line and run it all day. I learned a lot about machines and how to run various ones. Even fix them when they break down. I wished that management was more involved in each line to learn their problems and insights on what they thought could improve productivity. My coworkers were great, positive and happy people that were fun to be around and made the work day go by much smoother. The hardest part of the job was when the machine was down or when we were in a changeover because it was hard to find work to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to fix the problems on the machines.
Pro érvek
good pay increases and benefits
Kontra érvek
short breaks with long walks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
OK PLACE TO WORK
OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seward, NE2015, február 10.
LEARNED TO DO VARIOUS FUNCTIONS TO KEEP THINGS INTERESTING,MY COWORKERS WERE VERY HELPFUL TRAINING FOR DIFFERENT POSITIONS I WAS PUT AT
WAGES AND BENEFITS WERE GOOD
ONLY ONE 20 MIN. BREAK IN 8 HRS.-LAYOFFS
Tenneco Inc
Final Operator/Gauger (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2014, február 10.
Monday-Saturday 12 hours days 1st or 2nd shift.. no matter what excuse is if you miss a day its an automatic write up. If the line is not constantly working then that line get sent home for the day.
Made plenty of money
No time for family
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
First Factory Job
General Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2013, november 19.
This is my first factory job, so up front it was a little difficult to get use to but after being here for a little while it's become easier.
I currently work 6a-2p so this allows me to get things done Monday through Friday. They also have over time opportunities at times which is helpful when you need the extra money. My only concern in job advancement. A lot of people get jobs at Tenneco so I can understand the company being hesitant to hire people on full time and advance them through the company plus you have employee's who have been there awhile and are planning on retiring there. It's unfortunate for me, however I understand it.
Opportunities for overtime.
Kontra érvek
Difficult to get hired in full time.
Normal Factory
General Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2012, március 12.
This was just a summer job to get by at the time. But it was an great experience i learned a lot about mufflers and he process that they go through to be made and distributed
8 hour days