Tenneco Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 791 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
It's a ok place to work
Base assembly welder (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hartwell, GA2018, február 6.
It's a ok job just a lot of non-sense going on. But overall it's a job an it pay ok. Only flaws I have is they don't communicate with the workers an the hours.
Pro érvek
They serve you lunch on break.
Short breaks
Not Recommended
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall MI2018, február 5.
Use to be a great place to work with a sense of stability, but within the last year with the never ending lay-offs and the nasty attitudes in the office (Especially HR in the main building) I would not recommend anyone work here.
Productive workplace
Welder (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2018, február 4.
Very fast pace but at a doable pace as well. Management always on point. Work transitions very smooth. A really good place to work. Wish I never left.
Pro érvek
Awesome people, fun doable work
Overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent pay and safe work environment
Welder (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jeffersonville, IN2018, január 31.
The hardest part about my job was the constant pace. There's not good camaraderie. It's great that it's all indoors and have heat and AC. Plus there is always work
Good company
Production Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2018, január 30.
Tenneco is a great place to work. A lot of opportunity for advancement, good amount of vacation time, and really seemed to care about the employees. I would work there again.
Very high expectations
Quality Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2018, január 29.
Work loads are unobtainable
Good people to work with
Very impersonal
You can loose your job at any moment without good cause
Very large established company
Okay
Production Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kettering, OH2018, január 29.
Okay place to work. Mandatory overtime 12 hrs a day 7 days a week. Management was lacking and not ideal. Good money but you basically give your life away.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
Set-up Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elkhart, IN2018, január 29.
lack of advancement if you aren't a pet of management
short breaks
plant always unkempt
disorganized
management plays favorites
operators are set up to fail for rates
equipment not maintained properly or function well
forced to wear PPE and then only access to minimal amounts
lack of proper training
no communication
new management dropping benefits
cuts personnel but expects same amounts of parts produced
cuts qualified personnel out of key positions to replace with favorites
good pay
everything else
7 year summary
Value Stream Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartwell, GA2018, január 28.
When I first came to this plant, it was loosing $13 million per year. To say that the plant and equipment were antiquated would be a gross understatement. The workforce had been on 12 hour schedules for 7 days per week for almost 3 years. Trust in leadership was non existent. Trying to motivate the work force and gain trust was a challenge. We made a significant financial turn around in my tenure at Tenneco Hartwell, but not enough to reinvest in the plant and workforce as I would have liked. There are some good people at this plant.

I had some good leadership mentors during my 7 years with Tenneco. I will not comment on current plant leadership.
good people
Kontra érvek
low margin product, old equipement, and delapidated building made it difficult justify corporate reinvestment
poor management, overworked
Assembly/production/forklift/warehouse assosiate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartwell, GA2018, január 27.
This was a terrible place to work but I had to do it at the time cause I am a single parent trying to give my kids the best. too many hours. uncaring management.
Production. Everything about numbers
Water Spider (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hartwell, GA2018, január 26.
It has some good jobs left. New management done away with the great jobs. Depends on the department you work 10 plus he's a day 6 or 7 days. Pay is above average. You only see the difference working a lot of overtime.
Good benefits
Long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my experince working at tenneco
store keeper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  hartwell ga2018, január 26.
work is close to home pay is decent management has declined I have learned severals job during my 30 plus years. presently there are no career advancement there have been a lot of jobs cut. work with some great people learned to work as a team. lead by example workplace culture has declined changes in HR led to a lot of favoritism verses most qualified people when it comes to job bidding I give my very best to my job to fill my obligations, communicate well with others.hardest part of job is ensuring lines have parts to have a productive day when things happen out of my control like late shipments or component deparments not making parts on time. most enjoyed is working with good people and have a productive day.
gain sharing
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ótima localização próximo a minha casa
Auxiliar de produção (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mogi Guaçu, SP2018, január 25.
Gostei muito do ambiente, ótimas refeições, ótima administração
Agradável de trabalhar.
Aprendiz Administrativo (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mogi Guaçu, SP2018, január 23.
Uma empresa que ofereceu muito aprendizado e desenvolvimento para meu lado pessoal e profissional.
Terrible
Welder Fabricator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jeffersonville, IN2018, január 22.
Tenneco would be a good place to work but a lot that goes on is racially motivated and you don't want to end up on the wrong side of things or you won't have a job.
terrible treatment
Maintenance Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kettering, OH2018, január 20.
if you have children and don't want to be able to be involved with sports and activities this is the job for you .you have to be in upper management to get weekends off so you know they don't care if hourly worker's get time off because it doesn't affect them I'm not exaggeratin it's awful they really treat people terrible that's why they have a huge turnover work force
Pro érvek
really hard to find anything positive
Kontra érvek
treated terrible you will be unhappy
Production work
Bender Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seward, NE2018, január 20.
Work with bender machinery to bend materials.
Adjust taking parts off/on the bender machinery for different materials in making different products.
Measuring products according to the guidelines set for product for inspection purpose hourly.
Place parts on gage to see if product fit perfect for inspection purpose hourly.
Lifting up to 50 pounds frequently.
Cleaning station for next shift.
Management was good at working with the employees to make sure job is working properly.
The hardest part of the job is the heat in the summer and the cold in the winter in this factory.
Most enjoyable part of the job is if the machine doesn't break down or ruin the materials/products, then it would be a productive day.
Pro érvek
knew how to do my job in a comfortable manner
Kontra érvek
The factory is very hot in the summer and cold in the winter
Not stable
Welder/Fabricator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smithville, TN2018, január 18.
Place had poor ventilation, had problems keeping parts on hand, which left people working overtime. Put to much work on machines and failed to properly maintain them, leaving unnecessary downtime. Can not maintain upper management, had 3 different people in less than a year. All in all company has a lot of improvements that need to be made
Pro érvek
Company provided meals on holidays, good benifits
Kontra érvek
No A/C, didnt provide enough fans, poor ventilation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poorly Managed and lacking in work
Lawn Care Worker (Summer Job) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, MI2018, január 17.
Forced breaks at specific times made for long days. Outdoors the conditions were rough due to a dry summer. Management had no clue what we did. A co-worker would play Starcraft in a closet and another spent the whole day walking from bathroom to bathroom due to lack of work. This was the maintenance crew, but I hear the office workers don't have it too good either, long hours and minimal job security from what I've heard.
Nice coworkers
Poor leadership, lazy coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Old company with a few quirks
Production Supervisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartwell, GA2018, január 16.
Tenneco Hartwell is a 60 year old facility that has not been kept up but the workforce is good and most managers are okay. I enjoyed my time at Tenneco but the continuous road blocks to initiate CI projects to help improve efficiency and quality were more than anyone can take. The employees have gotten to a point to where they just take what is and have no drive to be better.
Great employees
Most management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tenneco? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van