Tenneco Alkalmazotti bírálat

687 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Good Position
Mechanical Engineer Co-op (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, MI2017, december 22.
Good People work at Tenneco. I like my time there but I had to leave because of school schedule and far drive. I recommend working there. Also, nice work place.
Stressful workplace
Materials Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kettering, OH2017, december 21.
Tenneco is a good company, but they think you should put your family 2nd and I'm not willing to do that. I put in a minimum of 60hrs a week and almost feel guilty when I leave on time.
Flexability
Unrealistic expetations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sucked: on your own and never had my back
Technical Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ligonier, IN2017, december 21.
It wasn’t a bad place to work before a different set of upper management came to play. Micro management is their thing and you better have your ducks in a row when they start asking you questions of why this or that happened.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unproductive and poorly managed. Priorities need adjustment
Senior Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grass Lake, MI2017, december 20.
Initially I thought it was a great place to work. Further in my career, I noticed the lack of good management and poor priorities. Engineering is a far third place to cost and timing. This company will happily do the right thing if it leads to cost/time savings. If not, they cut corners. I have personally witnesses lies to customers and scheming to tell a rosy version of a story when the truth is clearly different.

There was a time when work-life balance was great. Today, I'm not sure why there isn't a timeclock at the door for salaried employees considering the management guilt trip is excessive.

The company also uses the fact that they are located in the middle of nowhere (not a pro) to justify lower compensation. The standard line is "we don't compete with jobs in Detroit."

There is clearly an "old boys' club" mentality when it comes to hiring. Instead of promoting from within, management is made up of friends from previous companies. This includes the current CEO, who was brought in from a competitor by the previous CEO who worked for the same competitor. This also includes a dozen plus employees who were brought in to newly-created VP positions.
Pro érvek
There are some good people left in the building
Kontra érvek
Poor management, "just do it" attitude, low compensation compared to industry, office in the middle of nowwhere
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Ótimo aprendizado
Aprendiz Administrativo (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mogi Mirim, SP2017, december 19.
Uma empresa super organizada, profissionais de primeira, fui muito bem recebida, todos muito atenciosos.

melhor experiência.
fast paced but good pay
Welder (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smithville, TN2017, december 14.
Tenneco pays good but their management sucks supervisors talk to you however they please and only care about numbers not safety its a very unsafe place to work with constant injuries but hey they pay good so its ok i guess is their thinking.
Well paid
Maintenance Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartwell, GA2017, december 14.
Under appreciated ,cut throat environment but they have new management in that dept now, if you accidentally an injury they fire you I saw it multiple times!
Pay
Never off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good if you don't have a life of any kind outside of work
Press Room Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elkhart, IN2017, december 13.
It is very quick paste. The plant is very unorganized, messy, poor leadership, they definitely do not care about their employees life's outside of work. All they care about is making sure that the machines are running. We work about 75 to 80 hours a week. They nitpick and look through every crack and crevice just to find something to yell at us about. They may pay good but money will not fix the problems that they have. They have high expectations that we can never meet because of their inoperable machinery that keep having Band-Aids thrown at them and then we get yelled at for not being able to keep up
Paid breaks
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, faulty machinery, poor leadership, unorganized, lack of communication, lack of teamwork
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced atmosphere with multiple projects
Business Unit Manager / Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, MI2017, december 11.
Management was willing to empower account managers on some projects after demonstrating competence in the early stages. Many innovative projects with customers and multiple issues to resolve during launch. Very organized in forecasting and quoting new business.
Stressful and poorly organized
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elkhart, IN2017, december 8.
Worked mandatory 72-84 hour work weeks every week. Very disorganized and messy. We were required to perform tasks that most likely weren't always legal.
Overtime pay.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no bonuses, long hours, harsh work environment, fumes, fiberglass, sharp objects, very cold in the winter, very hot in the summer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kettering, OH2017, december 7.
They were very productive, but they have a lot of issues in their quality system. At the time they did not have enough quality people and it could get very stressful.
good employer
OFF SHIFT MATERIALS TEAM LEAD (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2017, december 5.
I like it here. Good job i would work here forever if the opportunity to advance was better. Great team culture. Great benefits. Three shifts fun place i would suggest working here to anyone that asks.
wages
no flexability
draconian management
First Class Machinist / Process Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Adelaide Metro SA2017, december 3.
products are good, pay was good, unfortunately writing is on the wall and management changed from being fair and reasonable to....... .... ... .... .... ...
Pro érvek
could be a great short term job
writing is on the wall
Munkahelyi kultúra
Welder (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2017, december 2.
Good hrs are always there when u need them.hr could definitely use some work helping there employees when needed.great place to learn how to work in a shop invorment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Bad Operation Managers
Group Leader/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jeffersonville, IN2017, december 2.
Worked over 90 hours a week for 18 months. Caused me to have a stroke and then they fired me. Because I couldn't work 90 hours anymore. New Operations Manager was bringing his own people in, from our competitors and forcing all the old Group Leaders out. Found every way possible to do it.
Pay good
Managers suck
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
to many lay offs
General Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2017, december 1.
Plant 2 had too many layoffs.It took to long to receive unemployment and by the time you receive it you are back to work. I also didn't like the fact certain people can miss more days than others.
401k health care
short breaks poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice and fun place to work in easy going mangement
Shipping Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisonburg, VA2017, november 29.
It's a nice place to work in and pretty nice environment, nice supervision and friendly, amazing management and HR , very good pay as well and good health insurance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Robot welding.. Machine welding..
Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oragadam, Tamil Nadu2017, november 28.
I have worked there.. It is very critical work... When we welding in a machine... Or in robot.. It is an multi national.. Difficult to control the robit.
Free lunch
Productive, fast paced environment
Head Assembly (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paragould, AR2017, november 24.
Fun but serious environment. Everybody in other departments were jealous of our departments supervision, he was the nicest and easier understand supervisor.
Tenneco
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monroe, MI2017, november 20.
Tenneco is a great place to work. Fellow employees are eager to help you learn your position, management at all levels care about family and the importance of taking the time you need to remain happy and healthy.
Pro érvek
approachable executive team and managers
location