Tenneco Alkalmazotti bírálat

884 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 885 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Empresa muito agradável
Projetista (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mogi Mirim, SP2018, október 30.
Otima empresa para quem procura seguir carreira profissional, clima de familia, a melhor de todas. Muito grato por tudo que ela me proporcionou durante meu tempo de trabalho nesta.
Pro érvek
Refeição na empresa, fretado e todos direitos que os funcionários tem
Não tem
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Stressful
Electricion/controls (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hartwell, GA2018, október 30.
It’s a job with good pay and benefits but stressful on your home life and hard to get a day off to do things not very laid back place to work but it was a good job while it lasted
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stay away. Backstabbing liars.
Maintemance Electrician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, Michigan2018, október 28.
I got treated unfairly. Didn't get reviews like I was told I would. I was on 90 day probation to hire. Saw boss only 3 times.During one and only review he told HR lady to sit and say nothing. Did same to her last day when he let me go. I made suggested improvements from one and only review. He was bent on letting me go, no reasoning with him what so ever. I told him this would devastate me. From day one word was if I had any issues to let me know so I could handle them.Paycheck opened when given to me, never called me on radio. They had it out for me, I don't know why. Jealousy I guess. Biggest screw job I have ever gotten from any employer. Leadman and apprentice multiple mistakes, was told by him not to say anything about it.
Would have been good job if I got my 90 in, then I would have been able to straighten things out. Had to do When in Rome do as the Romans do program to survive. No one believes how screwed up it was!
I actually liked the place, not some of jerks there though. Boss should be fired 100%.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Fire brigade maintence only. Band aids and baling wire!
Long hours / Good pay .
Mill Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hartwell, GA2018, október 26.
Long hours , very hot in the summer , very cold in the winter ; but the pay is good .Problem is ; not everyone get's treated the same . Some have to go by the rules and some do not go by the rules . Buddy System .
Logistique
Magasinier cariste intérimaire (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande (35)2018, október 24.
Travail très intéressant et varié. Être très polyvalent. Dommage que le CDI n'est pas au rendez vous.
bom
Aprendiz Administrativo (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cotia, SP2018, október 22.
um bom lugar de se trabalhar, pessoas dispostas a ajudar caso não saiba de alguma coisa.
Pro érvek
vale transporte e alimentação no local
production
Production Worker/Cell lead back up (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2018, október 21.
Same old song and dance, No room for advancement unless you are liked by the hire ups. if you have a friend in leadership you will do fine here. the place is ran like a high school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stable and empowering environment but cut throat and unrealistic
Production Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Litchfield, MI2018, október 21.
Tenneco, Litchfield Michigan facility has a lot of potential to be GREAT but it lacks in some key areas.

If you end up landing in a focus factory department as a Group Leader it will boil down to who your direct manager is and your relationship with him, if you end up with a strong Operations Manager who will support you when times get tough and at least listen to you then this can be a rewarding experience but if you end up with a manager who lacks emotional intelligence then it can be a very difficult experience. If all you want is a nice pay day then this is the place to be but look else where if you are hoping to move up in the company or be recognized for your efforts especially the more established plants with high hourly and salaried seniority.

Expect a lot of OT, organized chaos, high expectations, constant changes, lack of overall support, extremely fast paced environment, physically and mentally exhausting.
Pro érvek
Generous salary, Great 401K, Benefits available day one upon hire, above average technology, you won’t get bored
Kontra érvek
Cut throat environment, Unrealistic expectations, Poor Bonus Structure, Poor work life balance, Some managers lacks leadership skills
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Your just a number
Welder (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2018, október 18.
I worked there 5.5 years and pointed out. They're attendance policy is 6.5 points max and is termination...You are always replaceable and you will not grow in the company unless your a brown noser.
Company lunch
Kontra érvek
Your just a number and are replaceable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buena empresa con buen ambiente.
Delegado de zona (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zona norte españa2018, október 16.
Una buena empresa muy grande y agradable. Con mucha capacidad de crecer y viajar
livertad horaria
Kontra érvek
trabajo muy sacrificado con mucha carga
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Tenneco
General Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2018, október 14.
This job is extremely stressful and is hard labor, especially as you get older. It's nice pay and can make a difference at home as an additional income. But expect to work for it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grass Lake, MI2018, október 13.
Good place to work. Benefits are average. Could be managed better. Don't care about making money for the company or not. They do not communicate within company very well. Decent pay for a decent days work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Not enough time off
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2018, október 12.
The company doesn’t appear to care whether or not the employees are burned out sand have employees work months straight with no days off. They don’t try to work with team members to have time to rest
Good money
No life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
fair
Maintenance Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartwell, GA2018, október 11.
Fast paced with lots of goals and objectives.Learned if you were not in the click you better start looking for another opportunity.There was a lot of turn over in production workforce and quality to customer was poor.The hardest part of the job was getting funds to properly keep the plant operating smoothly.working with honest hard working employees.
Excellent Pay and Benefits
Kontra érvek
To many hours and weekends
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Welder, Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ligonier, IN2018, október 5.
Easy work and great pay. Great opportunities to advance at Tenneco. The environment is great. Able to learn many new things. Teaches you to weld if you are interested in that job position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Empresa ótima de se trabalhar
soldador mig mag (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mogi Mirim, SP2018, október 4.
Sou muito grato por ter trabalhado nessa empresa..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked forklift on the dock
Certified Fork Lift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2018, október 3.
The job was fast paced and occurred between separate buildings. The job was pleasant. Weather was a factor as well as lower pay for the cost of living in my area.
Weather exposure
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
great place to work
Welder (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seward, NE2018, október 3.
tenneco was a great place to work, it was fast pase and the benifits were amazing you got benifits your first day on the job and most of the upper staff was really nice and helpful
Pro érvek
insurance on the first day
some of the supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Muito boa pra trabalhar uma das melhores em Cotia
Operador de Maquina (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cotia, SP2018, szeptember 27.
Muito bom trabalhar lá
Profissionais bem preparados tanto pra ensinar como pra aprender tbem .
Muito bom os benefícios
Não tem
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tenneco allowed time management and schedules to accomplish the task at hand.
Director Operations & Quality Systems (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, Texas2018, szeptember 25.
A typical work day included traveling to many countries and understanding their culture. I learned how to accomplish task within many different cultures. The hardest part of the job was scheduling travel and accomplishing task at hand. The most enjoyable was working with people in various cultures an defining the critical processes.
Pro érvek
Working in different countries with common objectives
travel frequency
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tenneco? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van