Tenneco Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 787 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Production
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hosur, Tamil Nadu2018, június 15.
it is a good MNC company.there is available good safty environment,
And prodution is available at 24/7.
here 2000 and more employees working,
it is a supplier company
Tremendous Potential
Senior IT Manager - Business Partnership (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Forest, IL2018, június 14.
Tenneco has a bright future ahead and is a great opportunity to learn the automotive industry with a good track record for career advancement. High pace environment with a great team to work with.
Stable Job
General Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2018, június 13.
The job has great benefits and pay is good. The people are easy to get along with. it gets hot but people tend to try and stay in good moods. the bosses are great.
improvement change
Team Leader/Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seward, NE2018, június 5.
all the work there requires a fast-pace movement, the condition of job is average, but depends on weather & temperature ( no air-conditioning excepts the office). Most of management team are up from experiences, there is good side for it, however, Tenneco needs changes, improvement. I don't think the old personels with the old ways could make a move, would the management faces with the new approachment make the change ?
good place to work at
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  上海市2018, június 4.
The internship at Tenneco is very helpful, I learned a lot from my supervisor. The working environment is comfortable and the colleagues are always willing to help and to teach
Dont do it
Tier 1 Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ligonier, IN2018, június 2.
This place cares very little about their employees. They are only worried about making money and do not care how much they overwork people. There are a few good managers there, but their hands are tied.
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mig Welder (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Litchfield, NH2018, május 29.
It's a okay place to work need some improvements there but for most part not bad you can live off the job I've been there6yrs now they have great benefits they do give you yearly raises for cost of living are busy times are threw the summer time
Paid lunches
30min breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely not my favorite job
Production Operator/Backup Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ligonier, IN2018, május 28.
There were almost no days off for the period of time I worked there and no end in sight. The departments I worked in were the dead last to get a day off even if the rest of the plant was not working. The repetitive motion was killing my fingers. I was very glad to get out of there. You would really have to like that environment or have no other options for work.
Pay was acceptable
Kontra érvek
Repetitive motion and burn injuries were common.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Falta de personal para manejar la empresa
Maintenance supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reynosa, Tamps.2018, május 25.
Exceso de calor, accidentes muy seguido
aprendí que hay que tener carácter para tomar decisiones
la dirección tiene que tomar encuentra y apoyar a sus subordinados.
la parte mas difícil del trabajo es que cada departamento no hace su trabajo como debería.
La parte que mas me gusto es que hay mucho que mejorar porque las instalaciones y equipos de planta 1 son prácticamente obsoletos.
Pro érvek
Salario, gastos medicos menores y mayores y un bono derivado de las utilidades.
Kontra érvek
mucho calor en tiempos de calor y frio en invierno. falta de extraccion de los vapores de el hule.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Detailer II, then secretary/admin assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, MI2018, május 23.
I was able to advance throughout my years at Tenneco so they promote from within. They give you opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Pay and benefits were very good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working here... will be back!
Corporate Materials Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grass Lake, MI2018, május 22.
The people, the product, and the process was challenging and fun to work with all facilities. Great people! Working inside each plant on a daily basis can be challenging and stressful. However, I find it exciting and actually needed at times.
People, compensation, and benefits
Kontra érvek
Most plant locations are remote. Therefore commuting will be necessary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Old outdated facility. environmental disaster
Maintenance Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kettering, OH2018, május 19.
Promoted to 2nd shift I cwill not work these hours for an extended period of time. Plant is filthy chrome plating extremely unhealthy environment. Old outdated equipment.
good pay and benifits
poorly skilled work force
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Have had better
Material Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2018, május 16.
The management there does not give you the opportunity to advance. Most of them are clueless at what is going on and don't know how to run a successful business
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Poor work place
Welder (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2018, május 14.
I would not recommend this place to work for management sucks and it is hard to move up in the factory unless you like to kiss butt the biggest down fall to this place is that if you get injured at work they will try to blame you so they don't have to fix the problem
Good insurance
Management and pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
very stressful
Tractor Trailer Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MI2018, május 11.
this place did not care about me and my leaving....they were happy to see me go as they knew i knew what was going on inside the walls not only of this tenneco but others as well. the last year i worked ther i had a target on my back. i told on the managers that were doing wrong and it ruined my life and ability to find new housing and employment. tenneco is a very bad part of america
vacation time
everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst management/can only advance if your in there friend group
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ligonier, IN2018, május 10.
They do not respect hard work and attendance. The material managers make changes to the job weekly without knowledge of the job or asking for input making an impossible job even more impossible. They will lie to you about everything just to try to keep you motivated and coming back. You will not get a job you bid on based on experience or qualifications it’s solely based on friendships. No matter what they say if your not in the friends circle you will not grow with this company.The pay is good and that is all that I can say good about it. They do not treat people equally what so ever.
Good hourly wage
Kontra érvek
Management, long hours, no room for advancement, and much much more
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Za duzy nacisk na ilosc
Spawacz mag 135 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rybnik, śląskie2018, május 10.
Ogólnie nie jest to zła firma ale jak na taką pracę niskie zarobki
Poganianie
Good pay.
Production Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tredegar2018, május 8.
The factory works on a three shift pattern with an early finish on Fridays. The supervisors on the shop floor are on the whole great to work with and really know their stuff.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Use a lot of agency workers
Long hours, little appreciation
Director, Project Management Office (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Forest, IL2018, május 4.
Company has been changing out senior management for two years drastically changing culture. New announcement of acquisition with Federal Mogul and decision to split into two new companies further increases the ambiguity of careers at Tenneco.
Very busy workplace
Logistics Supervisor/Group leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merthyr Tydfil2018, május 1.
A typical day at work for me is organising my workforce, ordering and distributing material, rectifying problems caused by logistics for production.

I work well with the managment and I am always given tasks to complete with sometimes unrealistic deadlines.

The culture of the place I work is a very, very busy culture, the hardest part of my job is knowing when to leave things and come back to finish them off the following day.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the satisfaction I get when completing any given task, and making sure that my operation is running as smoothly as possible.
Job satisfaction
Very, very busy
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tenneco? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van