TekWissen Group

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 29 értékelés megmutatása

Best infrastructure

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good team and always encouraging to learn new things. They provide cab fecility to everyone. Best corporate environment with best infrastructure. Any time training is plus to the employees.

Infrastructure and management

Night shift

Great team to work with

I have been working with them for around three years and I had a very good experience with them. Whenever I face any challenges they resolved them immediately.

Productive and fun environment

I'm working since 2 years with TekWissen. It is a growing company and they'll give us chance to enhance our skills here. Founders are very good and they're treating the employees like a family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun Place to work mileage reimbursement

I like it i have thorough hands on experience replacing motherboard during my school years, and working with Dell computers 🖥 and more over you get access with Dell Certification

Mileage reimbursement

Vehicle accumulate mileage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

like to work with such employer

• Repair and troubleshoot Dell laptop, desktop & tablet.• Deliver hardware break/fix technical support services onsite.• Diagnosing/troubleshooting software and hardware issues on desktop laptop & tablet• swapping out Motherboards, HDD, LCD, Keyboard, Palmrest, Fan/Heat sink, Cover, Bottom plastic, video card and other.• Ensured proper installation of cables, operation systems and software.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Professional and Supportive company!

Team has been extremely supportive throughout the hiring process. On boarding process was smooth and easy too. Quick and prompt in follow up and giving updates. Being a temporary position my tenure ended with their client. They have taken care of all my requests during exit process as well.

Typical temporary worker service

Over communicated at the beginning, worked hard to get per hour I was looking for but there was more confusion then I cared for. I was questioning if pay would be received, it took almost a month before receiving first paycheck. They need a better method of entering hours, writing it on paper and emailing it in each week is really antiquated. After the pay situation was resolved I never hear from them. I guess no news is good news?

Pro érvek

work hard to get you decent pay rate

Kontra érvek

Lot of confusion among the people

company motto is good

Company motto is good but the management is worst.lot of politics are here.and less pay and no health benefits and the company runs in the hands of 3 or 5 members that's it.

Good place to work.

Tekwissen is very good place to work. Management is very good and there is 100 percent security. People over there are very professional and I will recommend all my friends to join there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Nice place to work and friendly & helpful co-workers.

Typical day: Come in check schedule to see when visitors arrive. Receive deliveries/mail and get them to the correct people. Keep records of internal & external visitors. Upkeep cafe and conference rooms.

Building a better company

If you want a job where you can help shape the company from day 1, this is the place to work. Multinational, coast to coast foot print, and you are greeted by the CEO by name each morning. I love my job.

A typical day at work

Would be working on the project in calculating the stress intensity factors, crack growth life, critical crack size and fracture toughness data of the medical device instruments using ANSYS tool by carrying out Vibration Tests, Modal Analysis and Shock Analysis and Co-ordinated with structural designs and worked on improving the quality and design of the product.

Good pay & benefits

Short Breaks

data

I hereby declare that all the above-furnished information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.

Good TO place to Work

Always a good platform and a nice place to work. There are always supportive and good at expectations setup to the employees. The best part is culture within the teams

Unable to fully review

As a contractor I had no real contact with anyone else working there. I was working in the field and had no interaction with any sort of company culture. Management was not present in my location.

contract position

Kontra érvek

low pay for what I was doing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lack of honesty and understanding of English

They people were nice enough.. but unfortunately this company is mainly comprised of ESL speakers. Communication was difficult. Lack of pay transparency was paramount.

Nice People

Poor understanding of English

Lacking in honesty

They failed to provide true contract lengths and were almost impossible to get a hold of after being hired, they made as much as I did when tax time came about

Kontra érvek

Low pay, lack of facts before hire

Typical contract agency

There was not much contact beyond email as this was a contract position to another client. Obviously there no benefits, but payments were always prompt.

impossible top contact

i work as a contractor for Tekwissen in Utah good luck getting any support if you need something. no support no way to contact anyone if you need to call in sick no one to answer questions if you need hel p with something

impossible to contact
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

dont feel like an assistant . feel like king's men

happy with the job, no work pressure. daily works makes u comfortable. no ill treatment . feel like enjoying all amenities like the boss. very comfortable. enjoyed the travelling session

Enjoy all aminities

No job guarentee

nice work environment

feels good to work here. nice management. work place culture is clean and friendly. the most enjoyable part is we make competitions in finishing the work with each others.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TekWissen Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés