Tech Mahindra

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 8 566 értékelés megmutatása

Nagyn jó

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Barátságos környezet, barátságos emberek és a fönökök is nagyn segítökészek.

Osm

Interview was quite difficult as compared other companies. But working with that company no opportunity to grow that's sad thing I observed there . But it's good thing to work for short period like maximum 1 year not more than.

On holiday's

Incentive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Scope of learning is less. Every site is restricted

Full and final settlement amount not received even after leaving the organization 3 months ago. There is lack of coordination between departments.Scope of learning is less. Every site is restricted

Cool work

Kontra érvek

salary not appreciable. Other than water, you get nothing else from pantry

Good company

Very good company. Employee centric. Good working environment. Good place to work. No issues with the working culture. Salary is always on time. Supportive staff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No commitments lots of pressure, no personal life

Pathetic management including hr. No one cares abt u. They need only profite. No personal life..fake commitments. Ever hr did not keep words. Money eating management.. I did not get my 7 days salary.. overtime and double pay.. force to strech for 1 hr daily.. many more things.. not good place to work with..

Force for OT and not paid for OT

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Worst

False promises given to candidates about the onsite.The management is not supportive. Lot of internal favouritism. I regret daily why I choose this company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Techmahindra Culture is very good and very professionalistic.. Company provides safety measures for the women's worked in techmahindra. We can also participate in the cultural activities conducted by the higher management.

Short breaks.

Technical and good environment

Its was a contract based job as per the contract is over they sent us saying cont is over. But again they called back is but as i came back to my native place, i objected for contract based jobs.

Cost based Canteen

10 hrs

No good

Nothing, no good. Company is not good. Management not supportive, they are not friendly they are not good at managing their employees. Not recommended

Coool

C'est un centre d'appel et dans tous les centre s'aooel il y a le stress, mais la c'était vraiment bien en revanche le salaire et mediocre, le colleagues sont sypmas,

DO NOT work here

Management do NOT care about you. They have their favourite staff members and it’s very obvious if they do not like you. They just see you as another bum in a seat. They offer you overtime and then you don’t get paid the rate they said. They don’t produce payslips until a few days after you’re paid. Not a single pay of mine was ever correct. You would spend hours trying to resolve your pay for it to be messed up again the next month. If they owed you money you were told you will have to wait until your next pay. Or sometimes you just were not paid, and when you bring it up and don’t work until you have the money, they say that you’re not being professional, even though you have literally not been paid. You’re monitored on literally everything you do, rushed to do your job and then they complain if you make a mistake. Also if you work on calls you will work any hours between 8-8, but anyone who works back office or web chat, are not made to work weekends or late shifts. While being paid the exact same money. Simply do not work here, it will drain your mental health.

Kontra érvek

Never paid right, management, weekends/hours

Good company

Good companyI had work in for devlopment project for telecom domain project it was good experience working in telecom domain and devlopment project it has many telecom clients

Good company to work

No much hike

Great Place to work.

If you are an experienced candidate having experience in IT Industry and looking for more exposure. Tech Mahindra is the best place to be.Only cons are Hikes

Productive & Best work culture

Flexible Timings.Great Work Culture.They have Cloud Projects.Organised trekking for employees.HR Policy is not so good.HR not responsive even after sending email.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun work place.

Tech Mahindra gives you learning and make you a better leader. You will get chance to work in different department which will make you multitasking and help you to grow.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Friendly team members, managers care about your success

My manager was incredible friendly and kept in close touch in order to ensure everything was going great at my work. Team members were there to help me at all times, felt very approachable.

Friendly managers, relaxed work

Non-flexible hours, little benefits

Terrible empresa para laborar

las campañas están bien. y el trabajo al igual. pero el staff y la seriedad que se toman el staff y recursos humanos con la vida personal/laboral es basura. invasivos y no valoran el esfuerzo. una compañía se debería de basar en los números, pero el favoritismo es muy pesado.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Have a good experience from here

Have a good experience from here. Here team leaders are so friendly and helpful. First 3weeks training process so helpful for your work they guide us so much and also we get stifen
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good Work Life Balance and great place to learn if you are working for an US client.

Pros:* Shift Allowance* Good US clients to work for* Good Work Life balance* WFH availableCons:* Pathetic Hikes* Salary is too low for freshers* Infrastructure issuesSuggestions to newBie:*** Learn and Run once bond ends, do not (I repeat) do not wait for appraisals.

Good team bonding

Overall it was good while working in Tech Mahindra, good team bonding, however the process that the management follows is not employee friendly as it affects the work life balance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall a good place to start the career

I have truly enjoyed my tenure with Tech Mahindra. I have learned new technolgy by pursing the courses that we are freely provided by the company. Overall a good place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Tech Mahindra? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,5/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Tech Mahindra
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?