Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Target Alkalmazotti bírálat

Kihasználják az embert rendesen. Munka az 2 ember helyett kell dolgozni
Nemjó
Nincs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend anyone actually work at target. Considering they are making millions in profit from low wage workers, and comparable jobs at smaller companies who make way less in revenue get paid pretty similarly. Higher stress no real hike in wage to make it worth it.
45 min lunch
Kontra érvek
Culture, wages, tacky customers, lack of support from higher management, lack of empowering positive experiences.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working there, but the management can either be too harsh or not enough. There's never a happy medium. I would recommend, but there is no possibility of job advancement.
Pro érvek
Discount, coworkers, many shifts to choose from
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, scheduling, no consideration for life outside of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The bull's-eye always has affordable items. It's a great environment to shop at. It's warm and cozy in cold stormy seasons & festive in warmer seasons.
Pro érvek
Great team, daily incentive, fun environment to come to daily to as a career.
Kontra érvek
Covid 19 was stressfull. I decided to resign, still Target persevered in excellent ways and the company is still thriving.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Target is terrible.

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Target are terrible.

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at Target, I think you're better off being self-employed.

In general, managers at Target do not care.

Collaboration with my colleagues at Target is tainted by competition & snitching.

Overall

My experience working at Target is among the worst of my life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Target was the best job I could possibly get. Everything about it was great. The pay was great, the people were great, the company is great. I am very sad I had to leave
Pro érvek
great people, environment, and pay
Kontra érvek
very fastpaced and high expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can’t speak for all stores, but the one I was working at has the most horrible management ever. People were quitting all the time. Management was dystopian and unorganized, treating employees like some work horses, trying to push your limits at all times, just so they can reach their goals. Always scheduling as few people as possible, just so they can put all the workload to as few people as possible. Even with the increased pay, they could not make anyone stay at the job for longer than few months, very high turnover. It can be a great place, but it needs entirely new management.
Good pay
Terrible management; Unrealistic goals;
No work life balance - Schedule changes happen within 24 hours
Benefits are good for retail

Expectations from corporate are unrealistic and change on a dime.

Good vacation
Work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its honestly a building full of fake laughs and fake people, they dont care about your personal life or how you feel inside of work. they think you constantly dont know how to do ur job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It hasn’t been as hectic as it usually is due to co-vid. But we are still auditing and ordering things daily and making sure our store stays at the top of the list .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work..Pay is fair. They provide good training..Supervisor helps you when making a mistake. Supervisor are nice..Good workplace culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work it was fun while it lasted and i enjoyed making so many friends. I wish i didnt get fired because i miss the job but i got fired for some stupid reason.
good pay
no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked working for target the management was always nice along with the uppers and hr never had no issues and customers was always nice too I liked the pay and hours where always good too
Great Pay
Possibly seasonal only
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is a total joke. Of course they over hire during an pandemic. Management is the WORSE! No one can communicate effectively. HR never answers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes it was hard to get shifts covered, days off, or a set schedule. The management was great to talk to. My advice if you need a certain schedule or a day off is just ask. Sometimes people forget so if they don't have a set answer then, follow up. Target is all about pleasing their team members and keeping them happy and healthy.
Discounts!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Target has amazing pay but no hours to give & when there is mention of it they don't seem to care at all. As long as you have an open schedule you're fine otherwise you're expendable.
Pay
Work/Life Balance / Few hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the work environment everyone is nice and caring towards you. Management helps with whatever you need and you can talk to them about anything. A downfall would be that there are no benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay place to work. Honestly just leaving a review so that i can actually read the reviews on this dumb site. Snap i really have to reach a minimum of characters just to leave a review.
Discounts
Good luck getting hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Target for a seasonal position during Christmas. I overall really enjoyed working there. I had a supportive manager who was super understanding of my needs and very supportive. I also really enjoyed the job and the people.
The people
super high expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was horrible and the managers were extremely rude. Refused time off for school. They pushed away drug dealing and workplace assault claims
Discounts, decent coworkers
Kontra érvek
Management, overworking, stressful, assault claims from staff about other staff were ignored
Munkahelyi kultúra
Targets investment in there team is amazing. They promote within and a flexible schedule. We had every other weekend off. This helped with work life bakance.