TEKsystems-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Technician

76 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 631 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
TEK Systems was very helpful in my career.
Cybersecurity Incident Technician (Contracted) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minnesota2018, április 23.
The managers were very supportive when an issue arouse. The contracts were clear on the job description. TEK also kept me up to date on next contracts that I was eligible for. The SkillSoft benefit was a great incentive.
Pro érvek
SkillSoft continuing education online course.
Great start
Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, március 27.
Working here was a great start for your carreer, you got to work at many different places and learn how companies ran their business. the people are TekSystems always tried to find you the right placement for your skill set and always followed up
Always changing
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Recruiter and techs on separate planets
RF Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Framingham, MA2018, március 23.
People I worked with were awesome. The recruiting staff, while decent people, had little insight in operational issues. Getting answers to simple questions was often a challenge.
Flexible schedule.
Organization.
Fun work place
Advanced Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, március 21.
They always found us jobs , very quickly and they treated me and the other guys I worked with very well, if they ever find anything open I'm going to jump right on it .
Horrible
Low Voltage Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2018, február 8.
Dont work for them unless you hard pressed for a buck. Not thee worst job ever but top 3, prob lands in number 2. Not sure what they deal is but sell you dreams and kick you off a mountain top. Im exaggerating a tid bit, just don't do it if any doubts. I warned you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Infrastructure Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Battle Creek, MI2018, február 7.
I worked contract. It was very good compensation for the job. I worked with a great team on site . My recruiter was very nice. I would work for them again.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Refresh Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Radnor, PA2018, január 26.
TEKsystems is a great place to work. It is mostly contract work with the potential to go perm. I would highly recommend it to anyone. I have completed 2 contracts and have no complaints.
Productive Work Environment
Infrastructure Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, január 18.
Learning in technology everyday, sometime repetitive day, management was multi levels, more like in "tier", NOC environment, the hardest part of the job was not having a degree at the time, the enjoyable part of the job is being able to learn everyday.
Great Company
Windows 10 Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, január 9.
Worked short term contract kept in constant contact and was given all the tools and information needed to accomplish job. Compensation was great and loved it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job/ Pay could be a lot better
Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frisco, Tx2017, november 19.
Work schedule inst awful, but could use a different schedules to accommodate workloads Usually 36-48 hours per week. Only downfall is pay and little room to advance. Must meet hour updates and constantly watched

Nice people that work there and a new manager is very nice. Some our unfriendly and not very helpful.
Pro érvek
Relaxed dress code and decent schedule.
low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a contract technician
Contract Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 15.
They did well with keeping me working. I had a few issues but over all it was how I got my foot into the IT field. Which at the time was the goal. .
Fun to Work for
Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2017, november 14.
Best Tech Company i have worked for so far. Put you in the position to learn. Pay is pretty well. The recruiters are very helpful in solving your problems
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great place to work at
Deployment Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, október 25.
I was only on one project with TekSystems but I enjoyed the process I went through and the job I was assigned. My recruiter was fun and easy to talk to and all higher-ups I met were very friendly.
Pro érvek
Paid lunches for this project.
Kontra érvek
Didn't find another project after to keep working for them.
Its ok...
Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, október 19.
If you need a job they can get you one. They will be nice and friendly but when they realize that you are no longer going to be another paycheck for them they quickly change their attitude.
Great employer but..
Refresh Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2017, augusztus 29.
TEK Systems is a great employer.. ONLY when they have jobs available. Pay is decent, health care is inadequate. I worked as a contractor and of course working as one does not have any full time benefits. My recruiter is always on top to keep me satisfied. Overall it's not bad at all working for them.
Paid every Wednesday!
Kontra érvek
Expenses never get paid on time! I blame the person handling the payment.
Hivatalos válasz innen: TEKsystems
2017, október 2.

Thank you for sharing your experience and mentioning your recruiter! Please don't hesitate to email us at experience@teksystems.com to give them a shout out!

Munkahelyi kultúra
TEK is the best temp service that I ever worked for
Telecom Technician @ Anniston Army Depot (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2017, augusztus 28.
Since TEK is a temp service that provides technical skilled personnel to companies in need of this service. They offered competitive pay and benefits.
Pro érvek
TEK screens very carefully to provide the best match for customers. This made my job easy
No cons
Hivatalos válasz innen: TEKsystems
2017, október 2.

Thank you for providing your feedback! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience working with us. Have a great day!

Munkahelyi kultúra
Teksystems does a good job of IT staffing.
Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2017, augusztus 15.
Teksystems is a staffing company. I rarely went to the office, or met with their recruiters. Those I did interact with, were cordial and professional.
Pro érvek
free items like t-shirts, pens, and water bottles
temporary work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Poor Management/Recruiters
Headend Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greater Boston North2017, július 19.
I find management to be disorganized and without positive leadership direction. The office/recruitment staff, reporting management, and customers all have different ideas of what you should be doing. All of which are contradictory and lacking leadership.
Assignments are given with little explanation or expectations leaving employees to best guess their way to completing the work to customers requests.
The management style makes for a cagey environment of self preservation.
Independant work, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Poor leadership, recruitment staff disorganized and poorly responsive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Electronics
SONET and Ethernet Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2017, július 9.
Information processing environment. Network analysis construction maintenance and monitoring. Voice and data communications. Hardware and software. Electronics
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get what you ask for
Contract Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, június 28.
The company is amazing and the opportunities are fruitful.

You will have to work for everything you get; positions for you are not always available on the contract side, but as long as you are persistent, you will succeed with the company.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TEKsystems? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van