TEKsystems-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Technical Support

85 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 782 értékelés megtekintése
Very demanding job
Service Desk Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, október 1.
We were contracted to give IT support to the VA Medical Center across the USA to include US territories. We were under paid and over-worked in a call center environment. Our contracted was lost to a company paying their workers even less than we were making but we were better trained. The government was trying to expand our scope and area of expertise to save more money without properly compensating the IT specialist. The enjoyment was the relationships with co-workers and with the clients. But as the support was compressed by time and resources the clients complain of service which caused the IT specialist extra stress without proper support by the mother company TEKsystems. We had a lot of duplicated training by the company and by the contractor Veterans Affairs causing lost man hours and money. The company failed to support the IT specialist by replacing them in other parts of the company instead they just let everyone associated go. Hundreds were laid-off. So it was no real support and care for the individual. It was about profits over employees. The employees was force to show loyalty without receiving it back. We did receive parting gifts for helping them with the transition. I was a 21 year old Army Veteran without a job. There were very little access to promotions during my 4 years of employment. The company lost great workers.
Kontra érvek
Micro-management, high pressure job.
Can't complain
Service Desk Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2018, szeptember 25.
As a contracting house, You get what you agree to. The organization and staff are overall polite and pleasant to work with. However, there is a saturation of the thought of meeting all of your needs with empty results. Overall ok experience.
Fun and Challenging
Service Desk Level II Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Bragg, NC2018, július 19.
I was a contractor working for STG through TekSystems and the day was typically working 7am-4pm and I would focus on doing 10-15 tickets per day and VIPs as they popped up.

Hardest part of the job was balancing VIP tickets with mission critical tickets and explaining it to the VIPs in a respectful but firm manner.
Great leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to get hired contract wise
Bilingual Tech Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2018, július 12.
they got me in GM as a tech support rep but only 2 year term and din't get a chance to get hire internally, I wish it would of last longer the contract but working with TEKSystem was a great experience.
Work Conditions
Contract Technical Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2018, május 11.
I enjoined working at TecSystems. Nice environment/Management/Pay was adequate. Not a company that offers advancement. Good if you need a '(looking for another/better) job opportunity
professional management
End User Computing Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, április 26.
Awesome recruiting team. Great pay with exciting work and chances to learn new assignments. Offered Per Diem while working out of town. Does an awesome job of taking care of the IT field workers.
pay
short contractual work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad company for a lengthy contract - helpful for resume building
Technical Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Catonsville, MD2018, április 16.
I had a contract with TekSystems for over 2 years. The job always kept me busy and offers a variety of tasks. Full-time employment possibilities are low.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never had a bad experience
Field Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oswego, NY2018, április 7.
The recruiters and account managers that I have dealt with were all awesome. I believe they really looked out for my best interest. I appreciate all of the opportunities that they have allowed me.
Networking
Kontra érvek
At times you may hear from numerous recruiters out of the same office
great employer
Service desk analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  UT2018, március 24.
great employer I go to work in a secure professional environment assisting employees with computer support and customer services related tasks pretty great
Typical Contractor
Helpdesk / Onsite Support Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2018, március 20.
TEKSystems is a typical contractor. You get what you negotiate in your contract. Some will get vacation time. Some won't. I recommend not letting yourself get undersold.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good stepping stone to permanance employment
Technical Support Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2018, március 18.
TEKsystems treats their employees well. Staffing Reps are very nice & are willing to help out with issues. Plenty of free training courses for employees so that they can keep up with the never-ending changes in the IT world.
Great employees.
Kontra érvek
Contract work. Minimal number of paid time off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive place to work
Service Desk Level 1 Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, február 27.
again I don't know why I am forced to write something. This place is a good place to work for they find you great jobs and are there to listen to your needs.
nice place
Technical support and Structured cabling (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Independence, OH 441312018, február 20.
Good people to work for and with.
Acts as an on-site resource to individual students and groups accessing computer technology; helps familiarize students with software; assists students in registering for classes, completing assignments, and orients students to the laboratory. Open and/or closes the computer lab and provide for the general cleanliness, safety and security of the laboratory area. Report maintenance problems to the Service Request Center as they occur. Enforces procedures for the use of the laboratory area and the use of equipment, supplies, materials, software, hardware and peripherals
Decent Contract Environment, Be Firm Up Front
Service Desk Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Radford, VA2018, február 14.
It's not a bad place to work, the only advice that I could give anybody would be to not be afraid to ask for what you want up front. They aren't going to do you any favors because that's the nature of the contract beast. It's hard to get raises later unless you bring something to the table, so that's why it's important to get what you want up front.
Very flexible
Kontra érvek
Healthcare is a bit expensive, and the PTO was not very generous (but that's all negotiable)
Contracting IT Company
Technical Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, január 17.
Helpful with job placement and certification. Would recommend them as a job placement resource. Staff was friendly and work hard to fit their candidate with the appropriate job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
fun place to work
Sungard- Helpdesk Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, január 15.
job assignments very relaxed, environment relaxed and comfortable to work in, respectful and professional staff, rate of pay on most assignments were competitive and fair
lunch provided at times
need longer assignments
Loved my experience
First-level support tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterbury, CT2018, január 14.
TEKSystems is a great company. I have no complaints over them. I had a great experience working with them and felt like I fell into their good-graces, receiving another opportunity shortly after working the temporary position I had with them,.
Pro érvek
Great employer and helpful in any-case
Review
Service Desk Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, január 3.
Great company to work for. always looking for a new contract for you to work for, even before you finsh you current one I liked all the people I work with
HealthCare
HealthCare Prices
its great
Service Desk Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2017, november 24.
I worked as a temp for the company and they were always on the look out for new job opportunities and making sure I was taken care of in my role.they always had my back in any situation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contract Technical Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2017, október 2.
I really enjoyed working with TekSystems. The pay is not very good.
They worked with me on getting a job that I was comfortable with.
Great company to be with, but again - they will not pay you what is reasonable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: TEKsystems? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van