TEKsystems-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Technical Support

67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
its great
Service Desk Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2017, november 24.
I worked as a temp for the company and they were always on the look out for new job opportunities and making sure I was taken care of in my role.they always had my back in any situation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contract Technical Support Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2017, október 2.
I really enjoyed working with TekSystems. The pay is not very good.
They worked with me on getting a job that I was comfortable with.
Great company to be with, but again - they will not pay you what is reasonable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Short and unwanted termination
Technical Support Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2017, október 2.
Took sick days (was given personal days) and did report in to American Family Insurance (Client) as well as TEK Systems management. I was having some on-again, off-again coughing issue, that was causing occasional nausea. And it came out of nowhere. I could not hold food down for days. So I could not go to work. But I was released, all the same.
Pro érvek
decent folks at teksystems- recruiters, office people
Kontra érvek
short- fuse terms better do REAL good... otherwise OUT you go!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good start for career opportunities
Technical Support Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2017, szeptember 12.
Worked as a contract worker and the assignment I am on is not what I was looking for but was told it was something else. Still working there but looking for a different career opportunity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Hozzászólás – 2017, október 2.

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience! If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact us at experience@teksystems.com.

Low ball you on pay
Service Desk Analyst - Contractor at Fairview (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, MN2017, szeptember 8.
TEKsystems low balls you on pay and tells you that if you don't have much experience, that you need to take it, so you are more marketable for higher paying positions. They do offer benefits, for me it was good, but if you miss a day or two and don't get paid that is like half or more of your paycheck. You don't get paid holidays or time off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

Hozzászólás – 2017, október 2.

Technical support associate
Associate Technical Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kohls customer Support Center2017, július 10.
Work hours 5-130, 40 hour work week, introduction to the processes of technical support via incident creation. Exposure to multiple business technology procedures. High paced call volume environment that allowed room for industry growth. Most difficult part of job is the constant displeasure from associates not having their issues resolved to their standards.
Pro érvek
access to higher level support teams for cross training
Kontra érvek
distance of drive to work
Glad I work here.
Service Desk Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Catonsville, MD2017, július 6.
TEKSystems is a great way to get your foot in the door if you're coming in as new guy. You'll get on the job training and have a chance to move up in the area you work. And if you're planning on moving to different area, TEKSystems have recruiters worldwide.
Monthly luncheons.
Tek Systems
RUHS IS Service Desk Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverside, CA2017, június 27.
Review of comanpy : Great staffing company. The Recuirter was great for this position. The paper work I had to do over a couple of times. The pay was not what they orginial stated it was going to be.
I
Great places to work
Kontra érvek
Take a long time to get placed
Great to start your IT Career
Technical Support Consultant for Sony Electronics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parsippany, NJ2017, június 26.
Consulting companies are a great way to start your career in IT. You get exposed to many clients and learn various IT environments. As far as workplace culture, this can vary depending on which client you get assigned to. I had a pleasant experience assigned to my client.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was not too impressed with TekSystems
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, június 21.
I actually did not feel that they had my best interests in mind. In fact I caught them trying to deny me my per diem pay on a government contract and the only reason they came clean was out fear that I'd call them out on it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They sent me a nice cooler, three months after I quit.
Service Desk Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2017, június 6.
They sent me a nice cooler, three months after I quit.

Someone said to me:

"This is a monkey job."

The job was not easy, as it was a third shift, plus I had transportation issues.

I just gave a shot, but found a better job offer that suited my professional experience.

Not bad for freshmen, sophomores and juniors, but many of us that where on the road for the last 15 to 20 years, is a completely different workplace culture.
Great experience for starters
Kontra érvek
Shifts, strict company policy, and schedules may lead you to an emotional fatigue.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
quick process
Service Desk Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2017, június 2.
I worked on a project with WellStar through this company and I really enjoyed the job culture at the Development Center facility for WellStar.

Teksystems was professional and were very accessible.
Kontra érvek
the assignment was a lot shorter than expected
It was easy and boring.
Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, WA2017, május 22.
Standard call center job. Minimal benefits. Really boring.

In an 8 hour shift, I would work for about 2 hours and just sit around for 6. No room to expand.
Easy
No room for promotion
Many opportunities and Busy location
Helpdesk/ Desktop Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, május 2.
TEKSystems is a staffing agency that provided me with contract opportunities in Bank of America. A typical day at work was stressful. Our day to day job was to complete our tickets. Our ticketing system gave us our job description ( Disconnect/ Connect Computer.) I did not like the way management worked because our opinion as employee did not matter, therefore made easy jobs more harder and stressful to complete. I had great communication and relationship with my colleagues at work. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a team. The hardest part of the job was splitting the work that had to be done. Our payment was based on the tickets that was completed every week.
Job location, Opportunities to learn, Team
Kontra érvek
Stressful environment, Opinions are not noted.
Great People for great opportunities
End User Support Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mongomery County2017, április 7.
Great Recruiters ,i have learned a lot working with them ,i am sure that my next opportunities will be better because i passed on their hands .i enjoyed our free lunch while discussing about productive stuffs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great Company
Sr. Service Desk Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Catonsville, MD2017, március 16.
Great company laid back atmosphere. I met a lot of good people and made some great connections here. There was some outsourcing towards the end of my tenure which made things a bit stressful and saw the influx of more contractors than internal hires,
Excellent Start in Life
Technical Support Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, február 18.
This Company gave me the tools that I needed to accomplish my goals of being an excellent Technician. I really enjoyed working with TEKSystems, and will look forward to working with them again in the near future.
Contract to Hire
Non to mention
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work and very professional support
Technical Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2017, január 31.
I really enjoyed working for Teksystems as they were able to bring the best out of me and I always wanted to give 100% effort.
Great pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 5Jelentés
Work.
Service Desk Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, január 28.
Experienced different Casino systems and how they operate. Management is good, really try to get all information and training to their service technicians. Have to versatile in all aspects of IT. Will be doing a lot of walking.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Technical Support Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2017, január 20.
Good place to work . and it was good experience.

Átfogó minősítés