TEKsystems-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Technical Recruiter

94 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Not for everyone
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, december 10.
Difficult work environment. Turn and burn atmosphere that isn't for everyone. Lacking in true customer service values but if you can thrive in that environment, the company does take care of it's employees and there is a lot of room for career growth.
Career growth potential
high stress
Technical Recruiter
Technical Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, december 1.
Very great opportunity for someone who has the time and lifestyle to dedicate themselves to this opportunity. Great culture, management, and advancement opportunities. Pay was slightly off for the industry and most other companies pay a significant amount more.
Pro érvek
lunch meetings daily, travel opportunities, management is helpful, room for opportunity
Kontra érvek
no work life balance, long hours, low compensation for industry.
Young company
Technical Applications Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, október 10.
TEKsystems provides a lot of opportunity to make good money and is great for someone just entering the workforce. There isn't much room for advancement and the account management role can be poorly supported.
na
Technical Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, szeptember 20.
great place to work for, great opportunity for advancement and great group of people that will push you and motivate you. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to get into sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An excellent learning platform with good work culture.
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2017, szeptember 16.
My typical day at TEKsystems would be very busy. I will be completely occupied with sourcing and screening profiles, scheduling and conducting interviews, client interaction, preparing candidates for client interviews, releasing the offer letter for selected candidates and on-boarding them on expected date. Basically I was involved in end-to-end recruitment and that was most enjoyable for me. During my time with organization I learnt selling an opportunity, mass mailing, job posting, SMS blast, salary break up, time management, database management, query handling, mapping candidates for suitable opportunity and re-marketing. TEKsystems has a very friendly fun-filled yet a corporate work culture and does not have space for people who are NOT process oriented. Organisation support their employee when they are in need by providing maternity break, perks and benefit etc.the hardest part of the job. TEK recognizes appreciable efforts and reward them in front of all staff. It is a great place to work!
Pro érvek
team outing, contest trips, Free lunches, employee engagement activities
Kontra érvek
staff may need to work overtime/work on weekend on the same pay
Horrible Work Life Balance
Technical Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2017, szeptember 10.
They are a great company in retrospect. All of th managers have a wonderful attitude. They are misleading with the pay. You get paid 12.25 but they advertise it as base salary 50k. You dont get to 50k until you hit a certain sales quota, and it can take months to do that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
It's been alright
Technical Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, augusztus 7.
Great culture - but they expect you to work too hard for really bad pay when you first start as a recruiter. Things don't get easier either.

Many people are either brand new or have been there 5+ years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
TEK was great but not for me
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington City, DC2017, július 25.
TEKsystems was a great first job for me out of college. The people that I worked with were fantastic and I truly made some great professional relationships. However, the job was extremely tough from a personal mental standpoint. I realized that the never ending checklist is not for me and I need more project based work in the next job I find.
Great people, career growth
Long days, it's a grind
Great work place
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, július 10.
Hard work pays off with this company. A lot of room for advancement. Management was great and with it being privately operated the bonus incentive are great. Good mentors, and sales program.
Sales Development
inside sales model
Munkahelyi kultúra
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, július 7.
I worked in the Jacksonville office. TEKsystems has one of the best training programs in the industry. I dont know any other company that send their new hires to a training facility for a week 100% company paid so they can really learn their craft. They get it. Investing in your employees is how you breed a positive work environment and get people to buy in to what you are doing.

Overall great place to work.
People/ Upward mobility/ Management/ benefits/ pay
work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great
Technical Network Infrastructure Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2017, július 1.
My experience at TEKSystems was very rewarding. The compensation package is fair. Hard work is required in order to thrive in this company. The work life balance could be better but overall, working at TEKSystems was a great experience.
Compensation
Work Life Balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'd recommend it as a place start a career
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, június 8.
TEK is a very rewarding place to work for those diligent enough to put in the time necessary to see success. You work in a collaborative environment where everyone's input is valued, and have the opportunity to shape the path of your career. I most enjoyed networking with the extremely smart people in the IT industry, along with building valuable skills and professional relationships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Culture is the best part about this job
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sioux Falls, SD2017, május 16.
The culture is for young and caffeine enthused individuals. The day to day job is very stressful. If you are unable to persuade people to uproot their lives and move to another location for a job that they may not need, you will not be successful in this position. As with any sales jobs you need to perform well to be successful. It is a tough environment and if you do not like to consume copious amounts of alcohol you will not fit in well. However, if you are successful and that is your scene this can be a great job. As long as you are alright with cold calling every single day.
Pro érvek
Culture, free coffee, happy hours, extensible lunches
Kontra érvek
highly stressful, cold calling sales, long hours during the week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fast-paced, high stressful position
TECHNICAL RECRUITER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Englewood, CO2017, május 14.
I have been with TEKsystems for less than one year and soon realized that the recruiting industry is not for me. The people and culture of the company is what truly makes TEKsystems appealing but there is no work/life balance and the pay is less than the market average.
Employees/Culture
No work/life balance
Partnerships, friendships, and mentors
Technical Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, május 1.
TEKsystems is great overall. They provide never-ending coaching, and constant reassurance. They will do their absolute best to put you in a position to succeed, and it is obvious that they care for you.

That being said, get ready for very long hours. About 60 a week. It is a role that has taught me more about the business world than you can imagine. A great place to start your career, and an EXTREMELY good place to make MONEYYY. You just have to make sure that you stick it out, and BECOME AN AM!
Favoritism
Technical Recruiter - Network Infrastructure (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, április 18.
If you're not on the favorites list watch out. There is a lot backstabbing and double-standards all under the guise of teamwork and inclusion. Account managers while lie to your face and there definitely not a true sense of team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very collaborative and competitive workplace.
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, április 18.
During my experience working in this company I had an opportunity to learn about one of the more rapidly growing industries,Information Technology. In addition to being able to grow both professionally and personally; I was able to develop lasting relationships internally and externally.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Grind every day
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Creve Coeur, MO2017, március 28.
A tough job for anyone who wants a long term career. TEK is a turn and burn factory that eats college graduates up and spits them right out. Not a great place to work for a long time.
Fun culture
No Work/Life Balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for those who work hard
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2017, március 23.
When I worked here the base salary was extremely low and it was difficult to make a living unless you were earning a lot of commission. Since then they have raised their salary and current employees seem to enjoy it more. Very competitive atmosphere but TEK rewards those who work hard. There was little work/ life balance but overall a good company.
Pro érvek
great management, room for growth
no work/life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Competitive and great co-workers
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2017, március 20.
I enjoyed my time at TEKsystems, it is a rewarding job experience with lots of opportunity to grow. My favorite part of the job is the relationships I built with my consultants and co-workers. It is difficult to have a work life balance and you truly have to passionate about the work to succeed.

Átfogó minősítés